Lyoko Freak: 2005 - 2015. Return to the past now....

It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 6:40 pm

Season 3 Episode 13: Final Round (Last Round in French)

Talk about the episodes of the original series here! (Seasons 1-4)

Moderators: The Administrators, Moderators

Rank it up!!

Best Season Finale ever!! 10/10
28%
Best Season Finale ever!! 10/10
28%
Holy s**t! Holy s**t! Holy s**t! Holy s**t! 9/10
17%
This episode was just like William on Lyoko, he was tight, yo! 8/10
4%
It was really good for being the Season Finale, but it could have been better. 7/10
14%
Just slightly above the average. 6/10
No votes
It was just okay. Come on, there was better episodes than this. 5/10
3%
No more Lyoko!! :( 4/10
No votes
Dissapointing. 3/10
1%
Really bad enough to consider if it should have a 4th Season or not. 2/10
1%
Ripoff! Ripoff! Ripoff! Ripoff! 1/10
1%
F**k you Moonscoop! 0/10
2%

Total votes : 93

Postby Darkborn » Tue Oct 24, 2006 3:42 pm

LucyMcGonagle wrote:
Darkborn wrote:Anyone else notice this?

What do you think? is it real?

No...I think they just forgot...

But then again...it's not like anybody really pays that much attention to the little notices when the show's going.

Ahh Silly silly Cartoon network!
Darkborn offline
Lyoko Freak
Lyoko Freak

Postby Writing_Addict » Tue Oct 24, 2006 4:22 pm

I noticed that to. Like I care though...it's just the Prequel. Me and my friend recorded it and we at least see at 500 times so I'm sick of it....same with "Final Round".
Currently, you will not see me in Forums any longer. I will be on chat though. ^.~
Writing_Addict offline
Lyoko Team Member
Lyoko Team Member

Postby AmericanLyokoTeam » Tue Oct 24, 2006 4:22 pm

Yeah well, we never accused CN of paying all that much attention to the show. That would include not realizing tommorow is when they started looping it to the start of S3 again.

(And there starts Xana Awakens, proveing it beyond a doubt.)
Last edited by AmericanLyokoTeam on Tue Oct 24, 2006 4:31 pm, edited 1 time in total.
R.I.P. in peace, Polar and Forest sectors 2003-2013
AmericanLyokoTeam offline
The Rank of Triumph!
The Rank of Triumph!

Postby Darkborn » Tue Oct 24, 2006 4:31 pm

First Episode, ok. Whatever.
Darkborn offline
Lyoko Freak
Lyoko Freak

Postby . » Tue Oct 24, 2006 4:34 pm

Taelia wrote:He thought of it as a fricking video game, for goodness sakes! That was pretty stupid of Will.

It was pretty stupid to not virtualize him on lyoko the night they initiated him and showed him the ropes.

Ohhhh and you all are saying how they where all serious. Bull. That night he was initiated it certainly didn't seem so serious. They were bragging to the newbie and acting like it was no big deal.

And I remind you, Ulrich has amnesia and came to lyoko, Odd had to show him the ropes to even get him ready for battle.

Bleh, senseless William bashing just because you don't like him he can do nothing right.
. offline
Lyoko Freak
Lyoko Freak

Postby Writing_Addict » Tue Oct 24, 2006 7:08 pm

ThePepsiPiper wrote:
Taelia wrote:
Bleh, senseless William bashing just because you don't like him he can do nothing right.

Back up. Say that clearly?
EDIT:

I never said I hated him to til' his bleathing face goes into dirt and he dies. I just disliked him. But you have to admit he was a jerk in Lyoko.
Currently, you will not see me in Forums any longer. I will be on chat though. ^.~
Writing_Addict offline
Lyoko Team Member
Lyoko Team Member

Postby Blueyedblonde » Tue Oct 24, 2006 7:37 pm

ThePepsiPiper wrote:
Taelia wrote:He thought of it as a fricking video game, for goodness sakes! That was pretty stupid of Will.

It was pretty stupid to not virtualize him on lyoko the night they initiated him and showed him the ropes.

Ohhhh and you all are saying how they where all serious. Bull. That night he was initiated it certainly didn't seem so serious. They were bragging to the newbie and acting like it was no big deal.

And I remind you, Ulrich has amnesia and came to lyoko, Odd had to show him the ropes to even get him ready for battle.

Okay yea, but Odd was there to teach Ulrich the ropes. Odd wasn't there, so Aelita didn't want to go. Then William pushed Aelita to go, just the two of them.

There's a method to the William hater's madness. :nyeh!:
Blueyedblonde offline
Jeremie's Assistant
Jeremie's Assistant

Postby Vora Lyoko » Tue Oct 24, 2006 7:50 pm

I missed the party. and this thread started yesterday and it's on 14 pages already. O_o Goodness...

William William WILLIAM. I'm sick of looking at him. Ough....evrywhere I saw on that episode WILLIAM. Then again it was based on him...sort of...

My Art shop! Click on the bar above to Enter
:female: I am Female. Yes....FEMALE.
Vora Lyoko offline
Lyoko Team Member
Lyoko Team Member

Postby Megalyoko » Tue Oct 24, 2006 8:04 pm

they well proplely turn him back to normal in the first episode of season 4,cause they cant cover williams disappearent throw the hole season.

Megalyoko offline
New Kid
New Kid

Postby Vora Lyoko » Tue Oct 24, 2006 8:20 pm

Megalyoko wrote:they well proplely turn him back to normal in the first episode of season 4,cause they cant cover williams disappearent throw the hole season.

Honestly I think Xana just used Williams body. To me, William doesn't exist anymore.

Vora Lyoko offline
Lyoko Team Member
Lyoko Team Member

Postby Astro-Xana » Tue Oct 24, 2006 8:27 pm

I'm sorry Blueyedblonde, but I couldn't help but notice your avatar of Odd and Aelita blushing and Aelita reaching downward. Now if I'm not mistaken, Aelita is grabbing Odd's [censored]! I bleeped that out because I said that I wouldn't post material outside of BKO that contained mature content that would be noticed by children. And since I didn't show that word (which I'm sure you mature members here are aware of), children viewing this post will have no idea what I'm talking about. But anyway, am I right about your avatar because that's what it really looks like to me?

Astro-Xana offline
Teacher's Pet
Teacher's Pet

Location: Fighting Xana's demon monsters in the Nexus Core Star Center of the Network

Postby Reesane » Tue Oct 24, 2006 8:56 pm

AX, 'tis like who's line, they can have naghty jokes AND keep low content rating if the jokes are the "If you know what I mean" kind.

You, however, have just spelled out an interpritation of the avitar that jacks it's content rating. STOP DOING THINGS LIKE THAT!!!!!!!!
Mood today: O_o

made by CBIzumi

made by Carth
Reesane offline
Star Fighter
Star Fighter

Postby Dark Yumi2006 » Tue Oct 24, 2006 10:09 pm

I really feel bad for William, but oh well..his own fault. If only he stopped playing ans had gotten more serious...

I like XANA's new look actually. But its kinda weird. I wonder how the gang will get thier powers back and all.

Overall..it was a good episode. I'm just mad we have to wait for months for the new season :no: ;__;

And I can't wait to see when Franz returns. It was hinted at at the end of the episode..the email part.

Now we'll just wait and see what happens next. Should be good.
Dark Yumi2006 offline
New Kid
New Kid

Postby Blueyedblonde » Tue Oct 24, 2006 10:55 pm

Astronomical X.A.N.A. wrote:I'm sorry Blueyedblonde, but I couldn't help but notice your avatar of Odd and Aelita blushing and Aelita reaching downward. Now if I'm not mistaken, Aelita is grabbing Odd's [censored]! I bleeped that out because I said that I wouldn't post material outside of BKO that contained mature content that would be noticed by children. And since I didn't show that word (which I'm sure you mature members here are aware of), children viewing this post will have no idea what I'm talking about. But anyway, am I right about your avatar because that's what it really looks like to me?

Erm... Actually, I think Aelita has her arms crossed. ^^;

Its a screenshot; so of course it wasn't what you were thinking about.
Blueyedblonde offline
Jeremie's Assistant
Jeremie's Assistant

Postby 2 the infirmary! » Tue Oct 24, 2006 11:04 pm

Ok, I dont' care if it was a Kingdom Hearts reference or not. That weapon and/or person did not belong on Lyoko. It upset the balance, and look at where we are now.

Frankly, 3 things I want revealed in season 4.

1. Franz Hopper (duh.)
2. The Carthage Project. (we hven't heard of that since mid season 2)
3. Why does nobody care about Aeilita's mom anymore? In the last ep of season 2 flashback, she just disappears! Nothing else is said. They have many seams to close up and stitch together now.

I am confuzzled.
Formerly "To the infirmary!"

You are coming to a sad realization, cancel or allow?
2 the infirmary! offline
Jeremie's Assistant
Jeremie's Assistant

Postby MY85 » Tue Oct 24, 2006 11:14 pm

to the infirmary! wrote:3. Why does nobody care about Aeilita's mom anymore? In the last ep of season 2 flashback, she just disappears! Nothing else is said. They have many seams to close up and stitch together now.

There might have been a line time between the last time Aelita saw her mother and the day she went for the first time to Lyoko. She was only with her dad. The status of Aelita's mother is unknown, but to me, it isn't that important for plot developing right now. Maybe when Aelita regained her full memory (or semi-full, given the flashback she had during The Pretender), she knew she was already dead, so that it can be explained why her mother isn't mentioned.
Lani wrote:Eh, in the end, people (real or cartoon) are naked and having a good time. What's wrong with that?
MY85 offline

Postby 2 the infirmary! » Tue Oct 24, 2006 11:23 pm

MakeYourself wrote:
to the infirmary! wrote:3. Why does nobody care about Aeilita's mom anymore? In the last ep of season 2 flashback, she just disappears! Nothing else is said. They have many seams to close up and stitch together now.

There might have been a line time between the last time Aelita saw her mother and the day she went for the first time to Lyoko. She was only with her dad. The status of Aelita's mother is unknown, but to me, it isn't that important for plot developing right now. Maybe when Aelita regained her full memory (or semi-full, given the flashback she had during The Pretender), she knew she was already dead, so that it can be explained why her mother isn't mentioned.

But this is why I am angry! So many mysteries! No solving! It is getting hard to remember them all. If Aeilita's mom mysteriously disappears in a falshback and dramatic music stresses the disappearence, it has to be important.

I will be very disappointed if CL ends without answering everything.
Formerly "To the infirmary!"

You are coming to a sad realization, cancel or allow?
2 the infirmary! offline
Jeremie's Assistant
Jeremie's Assistant

Postby . » Tue Oct 24, 2006 11:30 pm

Blueyedblonde wrote:
ThePepsiPiper wrote:

Okay yea, but Odd was there to teach Ulrich the ropes. Odd wasn't there, so Aelita didn't want to go. Then William pushed Aelita to go, just the two of them.

And then she called Jeremie and JEREMIE told them to go.
. offline
Lyoko Freak
Lyoko Freak

Postby Blueyedblonde » Tue Oct 24, 2006 11:47 pm

ThePepsiPiper wrote:
Blueyedblonde wrote:
ThePepsiPiper wrote:

And then she called Jeremie and JEREMIE told them to go.

Because the heart of lyoko was under attack and they had no other choice. They still told William at the beginning of the episode, "Xana is much more dangerous and devious then you can imagine."

Hint: He's dangerous.

"William, Do what I say. I don't know what the Skyphazoa (sp?) wants with you, but it cant be good." -Jeremie.

Then the thing knocks the sword right out of his hands... And he says, "Rats" and then turns back around to face it.

William thought that he himself couldn't be beat. And they would have avoided the whole thing if he would have listened to Aelita in the first place, and ran to her. But no, not William! ... He had to go kill one or two more monsters... Pfft, he's cocky. :whatever:
Blueyedblonde offline
Jeremie's Assistant
Jeremie's Assistant

Postby Dark Yumi2006 » Wed Oct 25, 2006 12:06 am

Yeah. He's a fool. And now his actions have condemmed Lyoko and the real world to a nightmerish existance.
Dark Yumi2006 offline
New Kid
New Kid

Postby DarkestSoul X21 » Wed Oct 25, 2006 12:19 am

How will you feel when you are in some-what Lyoko?

I still hate William.
Joined in 2005, left 2008, came back July 2011

Used to been XANAcomputer/lyokolover.
DarkestSoul X21 offline
Lyoko Freak
Lyoko Freak

Postby Astro-Xana » Wed Oct 25, 2006 12:30 am

Now I'm sure Aelita's mother is aware of the supercomputer and Lyoko. And obviously, Franz Hopper knew ahead of time that the men in black were going to come to their house (indicated in Aelita's memory in "The Key"). And perhaps Aelita was not aware of it, but maybe Franz Hopper and Aelita's mother talked with each other about this situation and what he and Aelita would do which would obviously be to virtualize themselves into Lyoko. Hearing this, Aelita's mother became very emotional and vowed to virtualize herself as well to not abandon him and her daughter and to all live in this "World Without Danger" (Lyoko). But they did not yet explain all of this to Aelita because they wanted to make her time here on Earth worthwhile!

Now the part in Aelita's memory where you saw Aelita's mother fade away, that could be because Aelita's mother knew the men in black were soon coming and decided to go away into the lab and virtualize herself. But as for Franz Hopper, he didn't want to believe that the men in black were coming and, thus, wanted to continue cherishing her daughter in this world (indicated by Franz Hopper playing his piano with her). But after the men in black made their appearance, that's when Franz and her daughter went into the lab and virtualized themselves. But however, if Aelita's mother did virtualize herself before Franz and Aelita did, she obviously didn't take the keys and use them to unlock the door that the men in black kicked open (because of the fact that Franz asked Aelita where Mr. Puck was which underneath that doll is the location of the keys). But if Aelita's mother virtualized herself after Franz and Aelita did, she would of snuck past the men in black (who I suspect would be in the lab by now), and then the scanner closing in on her and virtualizing her with the men in black who suddenly look behind them and become shocked. However, since Aelita's mother wouldn't be able to start the automatic virtualization procedure because of the men in black right there in the lab, Franz probably already had one going for her (but for a long duration of time knowing that it would take her some time to get into one of the scanners). Which then, of course, that's when the men in black decide to shut down the supercomputer!

But anyway, that's just my theory. Maybe Aelita's mother was in Lyoko as well (even though there weren't any signs whatsoever that she was there). And I'm thinking that we'll get to see the Lyoko version of Aelita's mother who has creativity powers just like Aelita--but are much more advanced. So in other words, because Franz Hopper survived even after the destruction of Lyoko, perhaps Aelita's mother did as well. And since Aelita's mother would possess highly advanced creativity powers much more powerful than those of Aelita's, maybe Aelita's mother will recreate Lyoko. This shows some significance here because after Aelita's memory loss and the shutdown of Lyoko in "The Key," Franz Hopper is the one who brought Lyoko back to life. So maybe Aelita's mother will be the one who will recreate Lyoko!
Last edited by Astro-Xana on Sun Jan 07, 2007 9:52 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Astro-Xana offline
Teacher's Pet
Teacher's Pet

Location: Fighting Xana's demon monsters in the Nexus Core Star Center of the Network

Postby Ghost Guest » Wed Oct 25, 2006 12:48 am

Lyoko didn't exist when she disappeared. (Man, I have edited this post so many times to say somethiing so simple)
Ghost Guest offline
Lyoko Team Member
Lyoko Team Member

Postby Vora Lyoko » Wed Oct 25, 2006 9:51 am

Nice theory.

Vora Lyoko offline
Lyoko Team Member
Lyoko Team Member

Postby Dark Yumi2006 » Wed Oct 25, 2006 10:16 am

Yes. Good points. But reading it blew my mind!!! :umm: Anyway..I'snt XANA free to roam our world now? After all... He did destroy the "Heart " of Lyoko, Thus setting himself free. Or is it like I am XANA says..is he in reality just halfway out?
I''m confused now.
Dark Yumi2006 offline
New Kid
New Kid

PreviousNext