Lyoko Freak: 2005 - 2015. Return to the past now....

It is currently Sun Apr 28, 2024 5:28 am

Season 3 Episode 12: Double Trouble

Talk about the episodes of the original series here! (Seasons 1-4)

Moderators: The Administrators, Moderators

I would do a funny set of polls, but my mind is in shock...I mean...WILLIAM! Also I feel it's better if people vote honestly on this already controversial episode, rather than have their votes swayed by silly options. Rock On Guys! :)

10/10
38%
9/10
22%
8/10
20%
7/10
7%
6/10
No votes
5/10
7%
4/10
4%
3/10
No votes
2/10
2%
1/10
No votes
0/10
No votes

Total votes : 45

Postby Code X.A.N.A » Fri Oct 20, 2006 8:35 pm

Wow, lol That was a good episode..
I think William would fo a Very Nice job on Lyoko, Sissi however, she'd be Virtulized as a...Somthing Odd like and see a Kankrelat and scream and go running in the the Digital void..lol
William i belive would be kinda A Male Version of Yumi..and have power of Dissappearing!(such a cool power, *sneaks up on blok*)

I was litteraly, "NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO MOUnTAIN SECTOR!!!!!!! NOT MY PRECIOUS MOUNTAIN SECTOR!!!!!!!!!!!! NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

Now somthing i'm wondering is..In an Old Wikipedia article i read somthing about X.A.N.A could Move Towers into Carthage(sector five), Now why when there were Sectors still existing, and Aelita was in Carthage X.A.N.A didn't have the Schpizoa(sp?) possess Aelita and have her Delete Carthage..
He could of moved a Tower there from Mountain Sector(R.I.P), Possessed Aelita, Aelita goes in, Code X.A.N.A
And it goes Poof, Heart of Lyoko goes poof, Super Computer goes Dies with Everyone trapped there, all gone, and Jeramie is taken away to the loooooony bin because no one would belive his stories of a Virtual world called Lyoko and an Evil Entity named X.A.N.A.....

And they'd live happilt ever after(*cough* i luff X.A.N.A :P)
watch out for the marabounta
Code X.A.N.A offline
New Kid
New Kid

Postby AmericanLyokoTeam » Fri Oct 20, 2006 8:51 pm

I'm glad to see the screenshot is getting such play. I tried to go back and cap him casually flinging Ulrich aside but VLC doesn't play the most politely with the mpegs I record, so I can't always get it paused where I want.

Boy, such William hate, what did he ever do to you guys? He's actually a pretty cool fellah, and while he might seem like a disruption to YxU, I don't think he really is. Not that there won't be drama, but seriously who doesn't see Ulrich as the winner here.

Anyway, my personal feelings are that this episode had some of everything, and excepting a little bit of sub-par Jim rambling and usual pacing issues in places, was perfect. a 9/10 which for those of you playing along at home is pretty high praise from me :D
R.I.P. in peace, Polar and Forest sectors 2003-2013
AmericanLyokoTeam offline
The Rank of Triumph!
The Rank of Triumph!

Postby Jinnai » Fri Oct 20, 2006 8:55 pm

I know you're a newb, Code X.A.N.A., but please type so that I can understand the darn post! :whatever: And agreed, however unsure I am about William on the team, he's not a bad guy.
HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA!
Jinnai offline
Teacher's Pet
Teacher's Pet

Postby Ari Rockefeller » Fri Oct 20, 2006 9:10 pm

l a n i. wrote:
Saphire wrote:Any ideas what'd he'd look like in Lyoko.

An emo kid :D

Either that or some costume with heavy jrock influences.

;D

(Warning: if you haven't read Code Lyoko: A Retelling, this isn't gonna make any sense)

Hey, G! Your boy William's gonna be on Lyoko looking like Ji(SHOT)
<b>This page kinda-sorta-accidentally-on-purpose left blank.</b>
Ari Rockefeller offline
Teacher's Pet
Teacher's Pet

Postby Writing_Addict » Fri Oct 20, 2006 9:15 pm

GRRR....my power had to go out for 8 freaking hours!

I got ot the part with them fighting and...that was IT.

:cussout: ;__;
Currently, you will not see me in Forums any longer. I will be on chat though. ^.~
Writing_Addict offline
Lyoko Team Member
Lyoko Team Member

Postby Cassius335 » Fri Oct 20, 2006 9:51 pm

Code X.A.N.A wrote:Wow, lol That was a good episode..
I think William would fo a Very Nice job on Lyoko, Sissi however, she'd be Virtulized as a...Somthing Odd like and see a Kankrelat and scream and go running in the the Digital void..lol
William i belive would be kinda A Male Version of Yumi..and have power of Dissappearing!(such a cool power, *sneaks up on blok*)

I was litteraly, "NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO MOUnTAIN SECTOR!!!!!!! NOT MY PRECIOUS MOUNTAIN SECTOR!!!!!!!!!!!! NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

Now somthing i'm wondering is..In an Old Wikipedia article i read somthing about X.A.N.A could Move Towers into Carthage(sector five), Now why when there were Sectors still existing, and Aelita was in Carthage X.A.N.A didn't have the Schpizoa(sp?) possess Aelita and have her Delete Carthage..
He could of moved a Tower there from Mountain Sector(R.I.P), Possessed Aelita, Aelita goes in, Code X.A.N.A
And it goes Poof, Heart of Lyoko goes poof, Super Computer goes Dies with Everyone trapped there, all gone, and Jeramie is taken away to the loooooony bin because no one would belive his stories of a Virtual world called Lyoko and an Evil Entity named X.A.N.A.....

Never trust Wiki completely. Kinda like William.

And towers, last I checked, couldn't be moved.
ImageImage
---
"There are advantages in being honest about your own limitations: you gain the right to talk about the limitations of others." - Science of The Discworld 3
Cassius335 offline
Lyoko Freak
Lyoko Freak

Postby Reesane » Fri Oct 20, 2006 10:02 pm

AmericanLyokoTeam wrote:Heres the screen I was talking about, god I find this cool for some reason.

http://www.spaceocean.net/codelyoko/xanamie.jpg

Ah yes.... XANA grinning like a manicac.... *_*

Edit: I just had a great Idea for an avitar..... One of the chaning/animaated ones....

P1: (image of jeramys face, expreshion-terrifide)
P2: "You gave XANA WHAT?!
P3: (Odd looking down at his feet)
P4: (picter of XANA's "Evil grin")
P5: "Don't ever give XANA coffie..."
Mood today: O_o

made by CBIzumi

made by Carth
Reesane offline
Star Fighter
Star Fighter

Postby . » Fri Oct 20, 2006 10:43 pm

YAY FOR AN EPISODE OF NON-FILLER~!

WILLIAM = RATINGS

See one episode we Will's darkest side. This episode we see William's bestest side. But he's still the Rated [R] Superstar and the WHOLE FN' SHOW!

More character fleshing this episode with not only william, but XANA. The way he was talking as Jeremie was so much more human like then last time (I.E. no more NOT LOGICAL!). Our little demonic A.I. is getting smarter and cooler.
. offline
Lyoko Freak
Lyoko Freak

Postby MewmiC » Fri Oct 20, 2006 10:57 pm

And I thought The Secret was the best episode in this season, but this one takes the cake. XANA was so cool in this episode and William's now part of the team :biggrin:! Unfortunately the Mountain's were destroyed, but at least the can now get directly to Sector 5. Why do I get the feeling they're gonna use their new member as the ginnea pig to see whether it works or not...

Still it's kinda weird how William remembered about the previous events in his dreams, hmm... maybe we'll get an explination. Then again it took two seasons for us to find out what happened to Odd's power so maybe not.
MewmiC offline
Popular Kid
Popular Kid

Postby Code X.A.N.A » Fri Oct 20, 2006 11:02 pm

Cassius335 wrote:
Code X.A.N.A wrote:Wow, lol That was a good episode..

I was litteraly, "NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO MOUNTAIN SECTOR!!!!!!! NOT MY PRECIOUS MOUNTAIN SECTOR!!!!!!!!!!!! NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

Never trust Wiki completely. Kinda like William.

And towers, last I checked, couldn't be moved.

I trust william..:)
And i found it
Wikipedia wrote:It has been discovered that there is at least one hidden tower inside Carthage that Xana can activate without fear of Jeremie's super scan detecting it. It is possible that Xana displaced one of the other forty towers to accomplish this, which would explain why it is not used consistently.

Basically, if it was a Way tower, X.A.N.A could of possessed Aelita and had her enter Code X.A.N.A.
In turn Deleting the Heart of Lyoko along with(Unless Belpois De-Virtulized them) the Lyoko Warriors.
Does that make a bit more sense? :)
watch out for the marabounta
Code X.A.N.A offline
New Kid
New Kid

Postby Darkborn » Fri Oct 20, 2006 11:13 pm

Well slightly, but this is only a theroy. We will have to actually wait and see. Unless of course one of you has Odds lost Future Sight, and can see into the future! :toomuch:
Darkborn offline
Lyoko Freak
Lyoko Freak

Postby Ghost Guest » Fri Oct 20, 2006 11:22 pm

Great! All the surface sectors have been destroyed! Time for new places and new adventures (Though we'll have to wait until Season 4 for that...). This has definitely been my favorite episode of this season, let's see if monday's episode is better. The fact that William is now par of the team is just... wow... I thought he'd never join after the events from "The Secret", so this comes as a very nice surprise.
Ghost Guest offline
Lyoko Team Member
Lyoko Team Member

Postby AmericanLyokoTeam » Fri Oct 20, 2006 11:29 pm

Based on the way Jeremie has been talking all season, I see it as likely that next season will herald them mostly fighting XANA out on some representation of the internet.

All I can hope if that's the case is that they don't make it look stupid like some kind of Megaman Battle Network rough copy of what's going around it in reality. I think I'd even rather the completely seperate earthlike digital world thing they do in Digimon.

Still, S4 is half a year off, and we're not even sure how this season ends yet. I wouldn't hold out much hope for the sectors though, we've been seeing them for a long time now, they probably thought it was time for a change.

Hey, maybe they'll pull out the old detailed environment used in Garage Kids, wouldn't that be awesome? (Just don't bring back the scary poofy pants.)
R.I.P. in peace, Polar and Forest sectors 2003-2013
AmericanLyokoTeam offline
The Rank of Triumph!
The Rank of Triumph!

Postby Lani » Fri Oct 20, 2006 11:52 pm

Xantard wrote:
Briana wrote:
l a n i. wrote::DD

OMFG AHAHAHAHAHA THAT PWNS.

THIS IS MY AVATAR NOW. ME IS CLAIMED IT.

xDD Go ahead, keep it! It's cool :3
we will advance with sword in hand
for our cause is pure
Lani offline
Lyoko Freak
Lyoko Freak

Postby Darkborn » Fri Oct 20, 2006 11:58 pm

Now, let us not forget this face of Xana Jeremie..
Darkborn offline
Lyoko Freak
Lyoko Freak

Postby Reesane » Sat Oct 21, 2006 12:00 am

Must... Have made Into... Icon... :sad5:

....that smile is one of the most versitle ones we have on LF.
Mood today: O_o

made by CBIzumi

made by Carth
Reesane offline
Star Fighter
Star Fighter

Postby Reploid CB » Sat Oct 21, 2006 12:49 am

Okay, I've GOT to make that into an avatar too. I can see the text now: "Oh yeah, this world is MINE~"
(Banner by Mew)

(Click for relevant cutscene xD. Sig and icon by me)

| DeviantArt |

- female - 24 - OxA/JxA/UxY - fanartist - banner maker -
Reploid CB offline
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby Mewberries151 » Sat Oct 21, 2006 1:30 am

Darkborn wrote:haha Kanks are running through them.

XD I loved that part! X)

Blueyedblonde wrote:OMG HOW COULD THEY LET WILLIAM JOIN!??!!

And why the heck was Ulrich all cool with it? Newsflash! Um, he HATES WILLIAM!!! Grr... This season is seriously getting on my nerves. I guess they just CANT beat S2, because it was the greatest...
And now? Now Ulrich and Yumi are just friends, and now William's joining and both Yumi and William are cool with it... The last episode better fix all of these problems! :whatever:

X) Heh...well, one could argue that because Ulrich had been getting his butt kicked all over the place (as well as a few shocks) that he was dilusional at the time...*snickers* But I'm not sure that'd fly too well... *ducks tomatoes*

AmericanLyokoTeam wrote:Did anybody else absolutely LOVE XANAmie's sly smile as he flips Ulrich away at one hand and just watches Jeremie react to the bad news? That was excellent.

I laughed hysterically at that! Actually, that whole fight scene just made me laugh for whatever reason, mostly since it wasn't really the "focus", just background action...and it was amusing that Jeremie, for the most part, ignored it.

Ulrich getting up and tackling the XANA Jeremie off-screen made me laugh, as did the XANA Jeremie's "super flick of doom". X)

Aww...poor Ulrich, though. I wanted to hug him again after that...

"Are you okay, Ulrich?" "...Noooo..." Awwww... *huggles*

Blueyedblonde wrote:
Taelia wrote:Yumi said he could not be trusted! I stick by her decision.

I do too. DOWN WITH WILLIAM!!! :pbthbb:

XD Heh...me too, more or less. I may be being incredibly biased about this (and again, for me, this isn't a Y/U thing priority-wise, but a personality thing), and I know that after this episode, "Woman's intution" probably won't count for much (*sweatdrop*) but...I smell something fishy...and it isn't the new cafeteria menu. ^_-

Something wicked this way comes...

l a n i. wrote:
AmericanLyokoTeam wrote:Heres the screen I was talking about, god I find this cool for some reason.

http://www.spaceocean.net/codelyoko/xanamie.jpg
Image changed to Link by Mewberries151, to reduce stretchiness. ^^

:DD

Lani...you rock. Really, you just rock, so much. XD That is "teh pwnage". *snickers*

Virtualized STI wrote:Im having mixed feelings here...they need help...but I sorta think they have other choices as well...maybe its a trial thing.

Actually, I'd be happy if that's the case. Honestly, I have mixed feelings about this as well, and, based on character, William just seems like an odd- pardon, unusual choice. I'm guessing they're basing it off of "ability to fight" over "personality"...since that's what I'm stuck on.

Now, just to say it here...I can live with him becoming a team member (although now it's 4 boys and two girls, as someone said already)...so long as he doesn't "replace" anyone.

KnifeShock wrote:I have a question, when Aelita/XANA went into the tower why didn't Yumi try to run in the tower and pull Aelita out? It's worth a try at least. Too bad for the mountain sector though.

XD I was thinking that myself. *snickers* That would have been really funny/cool! ^^

Buh bye purple mountains majesty. ^^;

KnifeShock wrote:Williams gonna be a Lyoko warrior now! OMG! We must duck and cover from the upcoming flame war![/somewhat stupidness] I don't mind. Hopefully he'll know his place and won't be more... stalkerish. (I <I>hate</I> the word "stalker".)

I could live with him joining then too...he just needs, an attitude adjustment. ^^

KnifeShock wrote:But how can William remember but no one else does? Or maybe they do. I don't know.

Aye, there's the rub. For me, anyway. ^^ Sissi and Jim have had far more run-ins with XANA (three seasons worth, and Sissi was originally involved too)...and they haven't made any mention of it at all...and while I know at LTT this is being debated anything having to do with Jeremie being involved in him remembering would seem kind of underhanded to me. *sweatdrop*

But we shall see...personally, I think they could have one heck of a plot twist one way or the other. *laughs maniacally*

l a n i. wrote:
Saphire wrote:Any ideas what'd he'd look like in Lyoko.

An emo kid :D

Either that or some costume with heavy jrock influences.

;D

XD If they give him Ulrich's GK outfit, all is forgiven. :*D I will totally love seeing him on Lyoko then. *evil laughs*

Xantard wrote:Kankrelats! They spent their final moments (will they appear in Sector 5?) at their finest. Crawling underneath the warrior's legs...Odd hitting that one like a soccer ball...yes, had to get that outta the way.

Aiieee! Yes!!! Bring back the Kankrelats! They were so cute and funny again in this episode! The one that got "hackey-sacked" was really hilarious too. *snickers* They have to make a plushie kankrelat...especially if they're going to make a Krabe one. ^^

Xantard wrote:XANAJER. I loved his line choices. AND THE SMILE.

My favorite line-

"I am almost honored to resemble you. But the only superiority is that I am much more powerful."

Or something like that.

XD You gotta love a villain that compliments and insults his foes in the same sentence. :*D

Xantard wrote:I am neutral on William joining the team. I don't think it'll play well, but I'm excited to see what'll happen.

Same here. I'm excited to see where this'll go...there's many possibilities, all of them just as plausible as the other...one things for sure, this "Final Round" is going to be surprising, one way or another. ^^

Xantard wrote:But, still...we never heard him verbally say 'yes'. The handshake could mean anything...

Ooo...that's an intriguing possibility too. She tells him all about it and then they find out he says "no"? What would they do then? Hmmmm....

Sithking Zero wrote:Come on, make him fall into the digital sea!!

XD Wow...no comment there. *maniacal laughter can be heard afterwards*

That would be interesting though...

Ulrich: Heh...oops, sorry William. I missed.

X) (Heh...okay, that was pretty evil too ^^ ).

AmericanLyokoTeam wrote:Boy, such William hate, what did he ever do to you guys? He's actually a pretty cool fellah, and while he might seem like a disruption to YxU, I don't think he really is. Not that there won't be drama, but seriously who doesn't see Ulrich as the winner here.

Again, for me, it's not about the Y/U issues (since apparently even a character as non-involved as Johnny can cause problems there). It's William's personality and attitude that I don't care for very much, much less his approach to relationships in general.

(Now is it just me, but, seeing as how he advised Ulrich to speak to Yumi from the heart...and then proceeded to use cheap one liners on her, make him a bit of a hypocrite as well? ^^ )

MewmiC wrote:Still it's kinda weird how William remembered about the previous events in his dreams, hmm... maybe we'll get an explination. Then again it took two seasons for us to find out what happened to Odd's power so maybe not.

XD I hope not though. ^^

But, yeah, it's definitely weird...and for me, suspicious. It's odd how he mostly talked about the part about Yumi...and not so much the "diffusing the bomb" part. I'm not sure which side of the case that would help...but it is something to note.

Hmmm...we shall see though.

Anyway, I'm going to wait to cast a vote on this one until after I see the finale...although I think it's definitely an 8 or 7 out of 10...just for the scenes with XANA Jeremie and Ulrich, if nothing else. *snickers*
"Hey, make up your mind. Am I a genius or a creep?"
"You're a creepy genius."

-Odd and Jeremie; "Cruel Dilemma", Code Lyoko

Icon made by boxofdoomage @ LJ

Mewberries151 offline
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby Ulrich Stern » Sat Oct 21, 2006 1:59 am

Adding Willy was inevitable. The funny thing was Ulrich was on-board all the time. Me thinks Hopper is NOT on Lyoko but is rather tied up debugging at the chalet, trying to get his wife back. Oops...I spoiled season 4. =P
No I'm not ULRICH's VA so please stop PM'ing me questions! ;)

CODE: Hopper
Ulrich Stern offline
Teacher's Pet
Teacher's Pet

Postby MY85 » Sat Oct 21, 2006 3:25 am

8/10 from my view.

It was awesome when Odd kicked the Kankrelat like Zizou would do it with a ball. Liked that part.

I swore the conversation in Lyoko got kinda glitchy due to Odd and Yumi being like bugged up. Odd tells to Jeremie something like this: "Well, you can see we're a little bugged up". I swore I heard "f**ked up" instead of "bugged up" at the first time I heard it.

So they want a 5th member and they think of William... heh, Sissi kinda deserved it more than him around the 3 seasons. William joining the Lyoko team... pretty much of a quick award. But as long as he obeys Yumi, he could be fine. Now I'm sure many would want William dead, but his characther has been taken to a new level after being portrayed the way he was in The Secret, where his characther could have gone the same way as Theo: unused.

Some glitches I've noticed:
1) Jeremie being tossed by Xana-Jeremie and the way he falled (and the speed as well) should had made him died. The glitch here is that when he was tossed, there was no cable cord from the elevator, which is the only way you can explain that why Jeremie survived the fall. I debated this with Mewberries on Msn and if it wasn't for the elevator cable, then Jeremie would have easily died or broke his back, at least. Or do some weird flip in the air and reach the ladder before hitting bottom, which was kinda deep enough for Jeremie to survive the fall.
2) Okay... Odd and Yumi are bugged up... Odd doesn't get hurt by the Kankrelat's shots, but Yumi gets hit once before the Scyphozoa gets on Aelita and takes over her. What's up with that?

Otherwise, this was a decent episode, it was better than Smackdown tonight and I can see an RTTP this Monday.
Lani wrote:Eh, in the end, people (real or cartoon) are naked and having a good time. What's wrong with that?
MY85 offline

Postby Keiji » Sat Oct 21, 2006 4:46 am

9/10. The extra 1/10 was because William joined. >_>
Keiji offline
Jeremie's Assistant
Jeremie's Assistant

Postby Ari Rockefeller » Sat Oct 21, 2006 4:48 am

Darkborn wrote:Now, let us not forget this face of Xana Jeremie..

Come on, everybody, sing along! You know the words!

YOU'VE GOT THE TOUCH! (TOUCH!)
YOU'VE GOT THE POW-WAAAAAAAHHH~!
<b>This page kinda-sorta-accidentally-on-purpose left blank.</b>
Ari Rockefeller offline
Teacher's Pet
Teacher's Pet

Postby meow » Sat Oct 21, 2006 5:42 am

7.5/10 course of the bad xana..

awww I missed the mountain sector :(

Also, I cant wait for the last episode of this season on monday.

We'll see William looks like in lyoko. XD

MakeYourself wrote:It was awesome when Odd kicked the Kankrelat like Zizou would do it with a ball. Liked that

Haha I love that part too. Odd's always the funniest one.
O ptimisticD iligentD efinitely svelte, not scrawny Xdd
READ ME! lol

Image<---yay^^
meow offline
Popular Kid
Popular Kid

Postby TB3 » Sat Oct 21, 2006 7:18 am

Ari Rockefeller wrote:
Darkborn wrote:Now, let us not forget this face of Xana Jeremie..

Come on, everybody, sing along! You know the words!

YOU'VE GOT THE TOUCH! (TOUCH!)
YOU'VE GOT THE POW-WAAAAAAAHHH~!

VIVA LE STAN BUSH! :P

"After all is said and done,
You've never waled, you've never run,
You're a WINNER!

You've got the moves,
You know the streets,
Break the rules,
Take the heat,
YOU'RE NOBODY'S FOOL"

Hmmm...

Xanamie - BELPOIS!
Jeremie - One Shall Stand, One Shall Fall
Xanamie - Why throw away your life so recklessly?
Jeremie - That's a question you should ask yourself Xana
Xanamie - NO! I'll crush you with my BARE HANDS!

QUE BATTLE ROYALE!

I have to say, what most surprised me was that Jeremie evidently gave Xanamie a run for his money - the kid has seemingly learned how to fight.
LORD HIGH TRANSLATOR!

Joined Sept. 16th 2005, Post Tally 6423 (as of January 21st 2010)
TB3 offline
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby Tekirai » Sat Oct 21, 2006 7:46 am

This. Episode. Rocked.

It was so funny when Xanamie was like >D and then Ulrich ran towards him at the side and then he blasted him away.

PSYCHOTIC GRIN. 8D

You could just imagine the kankrelats going '????' when Odd and Yumi got debugged. (I thought they said another thing too, Rodri. xD;;)

A few moments to scream about though....

NUUU - Jeremie fell down the shaft! D:
NUUU - Ulrich got baconed! DD:
DOUBLE NUUU - WILLIAM'S PART OF THE FREAKING TEAM. GAAA- *dies again*

If he looked idiotic on Lyoko, I'd be happy. That and with a few boots into the digital sea...
Tekirai offline
Star Fighter
Star Fighter

PreviousNext