Lyoko Freak: 2005 - 2015. Return to the past now....

It is currently Fri Apr 19, 2024 9:02 pm

S3 Episode 10: Nobody in Particular

Talk about the episodes of the original series here! (Seasons 1-4)

Moderators: The Administrators, Moderators

We have just watched this episode, and if you haven't watched it, well... we've got two words for you:

Bloody brilliant! 10/10
40%
Really awesome! 9/10
20%
Too cool! 8/10
23%
Good episode. 7/10
3%
Fairly okay. 6/10
11%
Gemini Episode. 5/10
3%
Deception arised. 4/10
No votes
Like Herbe. 3/10
No votes
Very lame. 2/10
No votes
Don't watch. 1/10
No votes

Total votes : 35

Postby Writing_Addict » Wed Oct 18, 2006 7:52 pm

ThePepsiPiper wrote:
JeremyxAelita Addict wrote:
ThePepsiPiper wrote:Again, mostly a filler ep.

Hmm...William lover obviously!

Anyway, I await the other....episodes. For some reason I really don't care about CL as much as I use to. Before it was like "I'M GOING TO DIE IF I DON'T SEE CODELYOKO MOM!!!!!!!" and then when Season 2 came it's like "I hope I don't miss CL MOM. DRIVE FASTER." and now it's like "Meh, *sips ice coffee* I'll watch for the fun of it".

Anybody else feel the same? (Without the ice coffee? XxD)

Of course some Vitamin William can boost my opinion of any episode now. :P

No seriously I'm just getting dissapointed when we get episodes that really don't further the season's storyline. This episode realyl didn't accomplish anything or establish anything aside from Ms. Hertz is a complete jerk :P

Everybody is at some points.

(Oh yeah...I hate William, Heres a little sample up for my hate:
DIE DIE DIE DIE !!!!! MUST KILL THE BOY!!!!! :guns: )
Currently, you will not see me in Forums any longer. I will be on chat though. ^.~
Writing_Addict offline
Lyoko Team Member
Lyoko Team Member

Postby Cassius335 » Wed Oct 18, 2006 7:54 pm

"The Boy"? What's Bart Simpson ever done to you? :nyeh!:
ImageImage
---
"There are advantages in being honest about your own limitations: you gain the right to talk about the limitations of others." - Science of The Discworld 3
Cassius335 offline
Lyoko Freak
Lyoko Freak

Postby CotS » Wed Oct 18, 2006 7:55 pm

ThePepsiPiper wrote:

Anyway, I await the other....episodes. For some reason I really don't care about CL as much as I use to. Before it was like "I'M GOING TO DIE IF I DON'T SEE CODELYOKO MOM!!!!!!!" and then when Season 2 came it's like "I hope I don't miss CL MOM. DRIVE FASTER." and now it's like "Meh, *sips ice coffee* I'll watch for the fun of it".

No seriously I'm just getting dissapointed when we get episodes that really don't further the season's storyline. This episode realyl didn't accomplish anything or establish anything aside from Ms. Hertz is a complete jerk :P

lol I feel the same way :buggun:
AKA PotterFreak
Ignorance is bliss, but with knowledge comes power.
FYI, I am a boy, live with it :P
98% OF TEENS WON'T STAND UP FOR GOD...
REPOST THIS IF YOU'RE ONE OF THE 2% WHO WILL.
CotS offline
Lyoko Freak
Lyoko Freak

Postby Taelia » Wed Oct 18, 2006 7:57 pm

I hope that Suzanne's gonna apologize for the punch-out that Jim had. What was that herbal tea comment about, anyway?
Taelia offline
Lyoko Freak
Lyoko Freak

Postby . » Wed Oct 18, 2006 8:02 pm

PotterFreak92 wrote:
ThePepsiPiper wrote:

lol I feel the same way :buggun:

I've all ready told you, William can't die. If he does, Code Lyoko will be cancelled because a show with out The Rated R Superstar just isn't worth watching. ;P
. offline
Lyoko Freak
Lyoko Freak

Postby CotS » Wed Oct 18, 2006 8:07 pm

I'm just not going to say anything. Becuase if I do than we'll end up fighting again...
AKA PotterFreak
Ignorance is bliss, but with knowledge comes power.
FYI, I am a boy, live with it :P
98% OF TEENS WON'T STAND UP FOR GOD...
REPOST THIS IF YOU'RE ONE OF THE 2% WHO WILL.
CotS offline
Lyoko Freak
Lyoko Freak

Postby AmericanLyokoTeam » Wed Oct 18, 2006 8:11 pm

AmericanLyokoTeam wrote:
So we have average episode + good emotional reactions scenes - horrible editing errors = 5 or 6 really.

5 or 6? I only saw two.

It's supposed to be some kind of joke math, 5 or 6 was my final rating of the episode, so it works like this: () + () - () = rateing.

Oh well, I'll make my attempts at humor more clear next time. :umm:
R.I.P. in peace, Polar and Forest sectors 2003-2013
AmericanLyokoTeam offline
The Rank of Triumph!
The Rank of Triumph!

Postby knifey » Wed Oct 18, 2006 8:17 pm

Gaarr! Can't people just respect other people's opinions! This is gonna get me mad if people fight, and when I get mad... *points at avatar*. I don't have as much tolerance for William as I did before, but as Lani said, "He's just pixels!" so please, the whole "DEATH TO WILLIAM!" thing can get pretty annoying at times.

This episode was pretty funny. Too bad for Jim. If only he just explained things to Mrs. Hertz instead of saying she got high on herbal tea. =P

Yumi cried for Ulrich. That was pretty expected. They know they both like each other but the have more important things to take care of, and they're teenagers. So yeah.

The scene mix-up got kinda annoying though.

Overall, alright. 6/10.
:hatguy: pew pew lazorz
psn profile
knifey offline
Lyoko Freak
Lyoko Freak

Postby Taelia » Wed Oct 18, 2006 8:20 pm

David did a good job on that line! XD CL is growing up! :D :D :D :D :D
Taelia offline
Lyoko Freak
Lyoko Freak

Postby . » Wed Oct 18, 2006 8:21 pm

Wait...

Y'all know I'm just kicking my Will fandom up a few notches for fun right? RRRRIIIIIIGGGGGHHHHTTTT? :umm:
. offline
Lyoko Freak
Lyoko Freak

Postby MY85 » Wed Oct 18, 2006 8:27 pm

Every show needs a bad guy. Sissi isn't enough to suffice that role nowadays, so William is there to put it up.

Back on the episode, I kinda enjoyed it. I regret seriously giving it a 10/10 now that I think serisouly about it. Deserves really an 7/10 or 8/10.

I never expected that Moonscoop would try to pull off a Ghost wannabe episode. I cracked up when Ulrich used Kiwi's body and... when he took over Jim, he royally screwed up any chance Jim had to be with Hertz. The real Jim could have killed himself for such embarrasment... wait, he's done more screwed up things before.

Heh... Ulrich got the main spot for this episode. And Yumi really seems to have stronger feelings for him. I know the writers are holding the relationship to outburst and they're holding it just as the same way as a kid would want to open his X-mas gifts before X-mas (hey, I knew I was getting an N64 days before X-mas), in a clean way to put this thing.

Loved how Hertz pointed out Poliakoff as an idiot. Lol.

Now, the Lyoko action scenes... if it wasn't for the trick in Ulrich's sword, it would have been sorta average. I hope the real Ulrich can now do that laser beam trick with his sword, as if Xana's posessing over Ulrich leaves a side effect of Ulrich learning a new trick. That would be cool!

Taelia wrote:Gee-eez! Danny Phantom much? I mean, the possession thing was creepy.

Okay. Listen up, comparing Danny Phantom to CL... wait a minute! People, that statement came out from the mind of a girl who likes Pee-Wee Herman, who looks like a bloody idiot.

Question: How did the final scene between Jim and Hertz happened?
a) Jim turned around and got his butt kicked
b) Same as a, but got his testicles kicked instead. (should had expressed more pain if this was the truth)
c) Kicked him in the stomach and somehow spinned 180º.
d) Same as c, but in the face instead. (Hertz's skirt should have torn a bit and she would had needed to jump)
e) Other explaining.
Lani wrote:Eh, in the end, people (real or cartoon) are naked and having a good time. What's wrong with that?
MY85 offline

Postby Lyokofreak » Wed Oct 18, 2006 9:18 pm

It's seriously screwed how fast Yumi flips on Jeremy... I expect much conflict between them in S4.
How to write an infinite Jesus pwns loop in PHP:
while($_SERVER[PHP_SELF])
{
echo "Jesus pwns!";
}
Lyokofreak offline
Star Fighter
Star Fighter

Postby TB3 » Wed Oct 18, 2006 9:38 pm

Lyoko Freak wrote:It's seriously screwed how fast Yumi flips on Jeremy... I expect much conflict between them in S4.

*stares at LF's siggie*

Holy Cow - Jerome with hair! Lol - he sort of wears it stubbly now - I actually thought he was a blonde - guess that pic proves me wrong.
LORD HIGH TRANSLATOR!

Joined Sept. 16th 2005, Post Tally 6423 (as of January 21st 2010)
TB3 offline
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby Lyokofreak » Wed Oct 18, 2006 9:48 pm

Without him, the universe would implode because CL didn't exist but history said it did and yadda yadda :P

I'm quite glad that all these details are being worked out this season. There won't be any weak episodes in S4, meaning nonstop susense, me spinning in a chair with magnifying glasses taped to the tv for me not to miss one detail :D
How to write an infinite Jesus pwns loop in PHP:
while($_SERVER[PHP_SELF])
{
echo "Jesus pwns!";
}
Lyokofreak offline
Star Fighter
Star Fighter

Postby Writing_Addict » Wed Oct 18, 2006 10:16 pm

*Stares also at LF's sig*

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHH KAAAAAAAAAY THEN. *blinks* Well...I must say he...certainly looks interesting.....

So I'm waiting for...Tomorrows episode will bring..
Currently, you will not see me in Forums any longer. I will be on chat though. ^.~
Writing_Addict offline
Lyoko Team Member
Lyoko Team Member

Postby Blueyedblonde » Wed Oct 18, 2006 10:25 pm

JeremyxAelita Addict wrote:Well, I'll wait for Season 4. (I think)

I'll wait for season 4 too. I know I will, I'm way too much of a Lyoko freak to give up. xD

Its my favorite show for life. <3

MakeYourself wrote:
Taelia wrote:Gee-eez! Danny Phantom much? I mean, the possession thing was creepy.

Okay. Listen up, comparing Danny Phantom to CL... wait a minute! People, that statement came out from the mind of a girl who likes Pee-Wee Herman, who looks like a bloody idiot.

Dude, was that really called for? It's her opinion.
Blueyedblonde offline
Jeremie's Assistant
Jeremie's Assistant

Postby TB3 » Wed Oct 18, 2006 10:32 pm

Blueyedblonde wrote:
MakeYourself wrote:

As Taelia's friend I also agree that's a bit mean (wags finger) - Naughty, Naughty Mod ;)

Grrr, must, see, new, ep!
LORD HIGH TRANSLATOR!

TB3 offline
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby Vora Lyoko » Wed Oct 18, 2006 10:41 pm

Blueyedblonde wrote:
MakeYourself wrote:

Seriously. If that what Taelia says it's what Taelia says.

EtTisabitam....

My Art shop! Click on the bar above to Enter
:female: I am Female. Yes....FEMALE.
Vora Lyoko offline
Lyoko Team Member
Lyoko Team Member

Postby TB3 » Wed Oct 18, 2006 10:49 pm

Let's not go off topic guys - there's BKO for that! :)
LORD HIGH TRANSLATOR!

TB3 offline
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby Writing_Addict » Wed Oct 18, 2006 10:51 pm

TB3 wrote:Let's not go off topic guys - there's BKO for that! :)

I should ask for access...

Ah yes, lets on get off topic otherwise the mooney men will eat us. :oops:
Writing_Addict offline
Lyoko Team Member
Lyoko Team Member

Postby MY85 » Wed Oct 18, 2006 11:30 pm

TB3 wrote:
Blueyedblonde wrote:
MakeYourself wrote:

As Taelia's friend I also agree that's a bit mean (wags finger) - Naughty, Naughty Mod ;)

Great, let's all gang up on Rodri!

Vora wrote:Seriously. If that what Taelia says it's what Taelia says.

EtTisabitam....

TB3 wrote:Let's not go off topic guys - there's BKO for that! :)

Brilliant, TB3. Sending people to BKO for flaming me... excellent. And then you wag me the finger... anyways...

JxA Addict wrote:I should ask for access...

50 posts or more in 7 days, made a Newbie thread, be over 13 and then, Pm the admin. You're lucky if she gives herself time to read the PM.

Xantard wrote:Gah! We're getting to the final three already?

Waa...

That's what you get from Cartoon Network, a channel that never learned from others that releasing a new episode once a week might get more ratings and makes fans more anxious about the show. Why cartoons always have to be rushed? I don't know... but CN shouldn't have rushed with this season, really. It's going like Sex And The City when for Season 5 they lowered the number of episodes to 8 and got Season 6 (the final one) with 20 episodes. Now, look at CL. Season 3 gets 15 episodes and Season 4 gets 40. Goodbye, Code Lyoko? Hope not...
Lani wrote:Eh, in the end, people (real or cartoon) are naked and having a good time. What's wrong with that?
MY85 offline

Postby Mewberries151 » Wed Oct 18, 2006 11:58 pm

ThePepsiPiper wrote:Yumi, you suck. Odd is Ulrich's JUST FRIEND too and he didn't flip out on Jer. >.>

*valley girl accent* Oh puh-lease...like that whole "just friends" thing wasn't just a front really anyway. ^^

Plus...it might be a tad bit fair to say that if Jeremie isn't 100% sure something's going to work...he needs to test it more (otherwise it's either going to flop or XANA's totally going to take advantage of the bugs in it). A 98% is an A...but it's not a perfect score. XD Didn't he learn anything about fully testing programs first from "Marabounta"? And "Vertigo"?

With a 2% chance of utter doom befalling Ulrich...how could XANA miss the opportunity? *snickers* *huggles Jeremie* Aww, but you get an A for effort, Jeremie. ^.^

And Odd flipped out at his dog, Kiwi. Not at Jeremie yes, but at his beloved little diggety dog. (Although he apologized ^^)

MakeYourself wrote:I never expected that Moonscoop would try to pull off a Ghost wannabe episode.

ROFL!!! Yes!!! Those were my thoughts exactly! X) And then I remembered the soda, and I thought, "Oh crumbs, they're totally going to spoof the penny scene". But they didn't! XD

I'd have died if a "Sixteen Candles" spoof music had started playing in the background at some point. Lol!

XD Omigosh!!!! Kiwi Ulrich!!!! Huzzah!!!! ^.^ I have got to huggle him now!!! :) That was so funny how he was like, "So Kiwi, do you have any ideas?" ...And Kiwi just jumps on him. XD Silly little diggety dog (I love that Mr. Geczy brought that line back)! :D

Agh, I so wish Yumi had gotten to see Kiwi Ulrich...I swear she'd have squeezy hugged him or something. XD (Kiwi Ulrich: Er...Yumi...you're crushing me... ^^ ).

This episode was so cute! And hilarious!! XD *does the Y/U fan Happy Dance* Aww, I wanted to give Yumi a hug so badly...poor girl.

I want to do a comic concerning that Cherry Soda though...that'll probably have me running from Y/U fans for months afterwards. XD Oh well...*snickers*

String beans shall spell your doom!!! X)

Haha...Aelita's face as she came out of the scanners after getting devirtualized, and seeing Jim on the scanner floor, was priceless. She was like, "Oookaaayyy". O.o

ROFL...and Yumi! "Who left our gym teacher lying on the floor?" (X (Jim's 10 point pass out fall was great...he just drops. *snickers* )

Ulrich as Jim...wow! Now that was something else! XD And they pelted him with pastries!! Lol!!!

Lol....I would also like to do a comic about where Ulrich's body was before XANA found it... ("Dead Ulrich Sketch" anyone? *laughs insanely*)

Speaking of which, that was hilarious how Jeremie was like, "Er...it's moving,". XD

And XANA Ulrich was as delightfully evil as ever! That was really cool that they showed the one scene in "XANA Vision". (X At one point...I thought they were going to spoof "The Lion King"...but alas... ^^

Omigosh though, Kiwi Ulrich...that totally made my day! :*D
"Hey, make up your mind. Am I a genius or a creep?"
"You're a creepy genius."

-Odd and Jeremie; "Cruel Dilemma", Code Lyoko

Icon made by boxofdoomage @ LJ

Mewberries151 offline
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby Reploid CB » Thu Oct 19, 2006 12:24 am

Personally, I died laughing when Ulrich gave the can to Odd, and Odd passed it along to Yumi with "You're the rightful heir" xD

And did anyone else's heart skip a beat when Aelita came 5 inches away from being squished? ^^;

Also... Am I the only one who saw Theo in the cafeteria? At least, I think that was him. I haven't seen his episode in forever xD;;
(Banner by Mew)

(Click for relevant cutscene xD. Sig and icon by me)

| DeviantArt |

- female - 24 - OxA/JxA/UxY - fanartist - banner maker -
Reploid CB offline
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby AmericanLyokoTeam » Thu Oct 19, 2006 4:01 am

with all the weirdness this show has, I wouldn't count against it for this, but technically wouldn't a dog not even have the vocal systems needed to speak, even if there was a human brain driving? No vocal chords or something, I dunno.
R.I.P. in peace, Polar and Forest sectors 2003-2013
AmericanLyokoTeam offline
The Rank of Triumph!
The Rank of Triumph!

Postby Cassius335 » Thu Oct 19, 2006 10:17 am

MakeYourself wrote:Great, let's all gang up on Rodri!

You have been rather harsh or oversexed lately (a lot of your posts have been very 'adult' (for want of a better word) for outside of BKO)

Post Merge Point by MakeYourself.

Ulrich's... let's say 'energy form'... would have vocal cords though, just not coporeal one's.
ImageImage
---
"There are advantages in being honest about your own limitations: you gain the right to talk about the limitations of others." - Science of The Discworld 3
Cassius335 offline
Lyoko Freak
Lyoko Freak

PreviousNext