Lyoko Freak: 2005 - 2015. Return to the past now....

It is currently Fri Apr 19, 2024 11:25 pm

S3 Episode 10: Nobody in Particular

Talk about the episodes of the original series here! (Seasons 1-4)

Moderators: The Administrators, Moderators

We have just watched this episode, and if you haven't watched it, well... we've got two words for you:

Bloody brilliant! 10/10
40%
Really awesome! 9/10
20%
Too cool! 8/10
23%
Good episode. 7/10
3%
Fairly okay. 6/10
11%
Gemini Episode. 5/10
3%
Deception arised. 4/10
No votes
Like Herbe. 3/10
No votes
Very lame. 2/10
No votes
Don't watch. 1/10
No votes

Total votes : 35

Postby MY85 » Thu Oct 19, 2006 11:02 pm

I somehow after watching this episode think that Ulrich as a Lyoko fighter is more powerful than Odd or Yumi. But if Xana could have played the "Ghost" attack, why Xana didn't pulled it on Aelita? Ulrich just made his sword throw a constant beam to the Lyoko core, but with Aelita, she could had rode a Manta and expose her Energy Field attack (as in holding two orbs) and damage the thing.

Or take over Odd and shoot constantly arrows, but those arrovs might be a bit weak. Yumi's fans would have to be used only in close.
Lani wrote:Eh, in the end, people (real or cartoon) are naked and having a good time. What's wrong with that?
MY85 offline

Postby Haruno Sakura » Fri Oct 20, 2006 2:58 pm

I liked this ep, Aelita was pwning. xD OMG Ulrich's sword laser-thing was teh awesomness. :D

Poor Yumi, getting picked on all the time. *is angry* LEAVE YUMI ALONEEE!
I am Haruno Sakura.
Haruno Sakura offline
Lyoko Team Member
Lyoko Team Member

Location: Mc Donalds! The ones who started it all... Hormone injected food baby!

Postby Rail Runner » Fri Oct 20, 2006 5:52 pm

I thought his sword beam was really cool. Although very destructive.
Amtrak, its everywhere I want to be!
Rail Runner offline
Lyoko Freak
Lyoko Freak

Postby Mewberries151 » Fri Oct 20, 2006 11:58 pm

CBIzumi wrote:Personally, I died laughing when Ulrich gave the can to Odd, and Odd passed it along to Yumi with "You're the rightful heir" xD

Lol! Same here! ^^ I wonder if anyone ever drank that soda then... X)

CBIzumi wrote:Also... Am I the only one who saw Theo in the cafeteria? At least, I think that was him. I haven't seen his episode in forever xD;;

XD I saw him! And he was sitting (and likely talking) with Sissi!!!! :*D The Sissi/Theo fans have hope again. (X
"Hey, make up your mind. Am I a genius or a creep?"
"You're a creepy genius."

-Odd and Jeremie; "Cruel Dilemma", Code Lyoko

Icon made by boxofdoomage @ LJ

Mewberries151 offline
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby _stromboli__ » Sat Oct 21, 2006 3:02 pm

Ok, if nothing happens with the Yumi/Ulrich thing now, I'm gonna hurt somebody. If it were Odd that Jeremie 'lost' Yumi wouldn't have flipped at Jeremie like that. Nor would she have sat up all night crying over his soda can.

And this episode has really made me rethink the balance of powers between the warriors. For the longest time I always figured Yumi was the strongest, but now I'm starting to think it's Ulrich. He's got speed as well. *sits and ponders*
_stromboli__ offline
Popular Kid
Popular Kid

Postby Cassius335 » Sat Oct 21, 2006 3:12 pm

I think Ulrich is, because he's got his Katana, plus Super Sprint, plus Triplicate.

Aelita's probably a very close second. She has Creativity and Energy Field, but no way of defending herself up close, as the Skippy continues to prove.

Then Yumi; only one power (Telekinesis), but the fans can work up close with a little effort.

Lastly is poor Odd, no powers, just Lase Arrows and that Sheild.. Even if he still had Future Flash, he's way behind the others.
ImageImage
---
"There are advantages in being honest about your own limitations: you gain the right to talk about the limitations of others." - Science of The Discworld 3
Cassius335 offline
Lyoko Freak
Lyoko Freak

Postby Writing_Addict » Sat Oct 21, 2006 6:13 pm

Cassius335 wrote:I think Ulrich is, because he's got his Katana, plus Super Sprint, plus Triplicate.

Don't forget Triangulate! (Wow...I just realized he hasn't used that like in...FOREVER. I think he used it in one season 2 episode and I think he used it in um..the episode where the ICE sector got destroyed. And whod'a thought the Lyoko is GONE. Except for Carthage..)
Currently, you will not see me in Forums any longer. I will be on chat though. ^.~
Writing_Addict offline
Lyoko Team Member
Lyoko Team Member

Postby Cassius335 » Sat Oct 21, 2006 6:18 pm

I always saw Triangulate as more of a skill (and off-shoot of Super Sprint) than a power.

But yeah, that too!
ImageImage
---
"There are advantages in being honest about your own limitations: you gain the right to talk about the limitations of others." - Science of The Discworld 3
Cassius335 offline
Lyoko Freak
Lyoko Freak

Postby cuttyyumi » Sun Oct 22, 2006 10:54 am

Darkborn wrote:what the hell was that?!! Jer was in the computer room...then he was in his room...YAY FOR BLOOPERS!

yeah noticed it too! did anyone noticed that when odd said "food fight" that aelita was in the lunchroom with odd and yumi! *weird*. 8)
cuttyyumi offline
Friend of Team Lyoko
Friend of Team Lyoko

Postby Evil Ulrich » Sun Oct 22, 2006 11:36 am

Weird, Ulrich in Jim's body lol!
Used to be Tarantula, Krabe General, and RageFireHunter
Evil Ulrich offline
Lyoko Team Member
Lyoko Team Member

Postby Jeremified » Sat Nov 11, 2006 11:00 pm

Darkborn wrote:what the hell was that?!! Jer was in the computer room...then he was in his room...YAY FOR BLOOPERS!

It was a recycled scene. The words didn't even match his mouth. Lazy animators... :arg:
thank you all for the good memories <3
Jeremified offline
Lyoko Freak
Lyoko Freak

Postby Taelia » Sun Nov 12, 2006 11:26 am

Suzanne actually WANTED to do ballroom dancing lessons. XD That was hilarious!

Wait a second. Ballroom dancing lessons, my big fat BUTT! Suzanne wanted to go out with Jim!

----

The Jim/Suzanne moments in this ep were fan-TASTIC! She was getting rather flirty with him. *giggles* It would have been cooler, however, if Barbara and David spoke at the same time when recording the scenes where Jimbo was posessed.

And PEDRO, SHMEDRO!! I think it was just Sue trying to grab Jim's attention from the open air. She actually wanted to date HIM! =D
Taelia offline
Lyoko Freak
Lyoko Freak

Previous