Lyoko Freak: 2005 - 2015. Return to the past now....

It is currently Fri Apr 19, 2024 6:12 pm

S3 Episode 9: Sabotage

Talk about the episodes of the original series here! (Seasons 1-4)

Moderators: The Administrators, Moderators

So is this up to spec or collapsing down to failure?

Art! Marvellous Art - anything for Art! 10/10
23%
Naughty XANA! And I thought the Scyphazoa was bad enough! 9/10
43%
Jim’s career gets all the more colorful! 8/10
15%
Aelita! How could you! 7/10
15%
Not the best, but there’s still hope 6/10
3%
Meh – I’m gonna go play ‘Bug Fighter Attack’ 5/10
No votes
Quantum Bytes? – Qubits Jeremie, Qubits 4/10
No votes
This season tries as much as William - and fails just as often 3/10
No votes
(sigh) When’s the bus coming? I want to get far away from this mess 2/10
3%
Kill the episode Norbert! KILL IT! 1/10
No votes
The root of the problem? - it sucked! 0/10
No votes

Total votes : 40

Postby Kita K. » Tue Oct 17, 2006 8:18 pm

Darkborn wrote:Ahhh Yumi with messed up hair is cool..

and yes Rock. I was expecting some Tentacle action too..

*Raises hand* I second that.
Kita K. offline
Jeremie's Assistant
Jeremie's Assistant

Postby MY85 » Tue Oct 17, 2006 8:29 pm

Darkborn wrote:Speaking of Shovels....where is AngelBolt?!

rofl Yeah, I've noticed Jeremi using the shovel...

Darkborn wrote:Ahh possibly a once in a lifetime experience. Bravo.

(In regard to the Brit's eperience) Indeed! Now for the rest of the forum's existence, they will shove that through our faces whenever they can.

LucyMcGonagle wrote:Who laughed at Ulrich fencing with the Tranchala? I did...and the black and white comment...hehehe...I'm starting to like Ulrich more now...he's actuall *saracstic gasp* getting a bit more of a personality. (plus I feel sorry for him in the love department...)

Tranchala, what the f**k? Although, I know what you mean. That sight was pretty cool. Ulrich's getting a bit more cool, I'll agree with that as well.

Cassius335 wrote:b) Aelita has lousy taste in sectors?

The Mountain sector is also kicka**, so in the moment, Aelita thinks of which sector she should destroy...

Aelita: *thinks* Ehh... I choose...
[Lyoko gets destroyed]
CL Fan watching TV: This is bulls**t!

I know I disliked that she had to destroy the Polar Region, but props to her for coming up with that idea. Thanks to her, Lyoko still runs.

Taelia wrote:What about the whole point of this ep? :umm:

(Short wrong explaining) Xana took over Michael Riley, screwed up parts and connections of the supercomputer, Jeremie needed some devices to repair the whole thing, but it wasn't enough to reboot. So, to get the reboot, destroy a sector. Xana wins, and you have 4 more episodes to see if Xana gets on the Mountain Region or if Jeremie and the gang in a way to restore the loss of the three sectors previously destroyed.

Xana pulled his trick well... but I rated the episode a 7.0 because there was something lacking there, and I'm not talking about lack of love.
Lani wrote:Eh, in the end, people (real or cartoon) are naked and having a good time. What's wrong with that?
MY85 offline

Postby Taelia » Tue Oct 17, 2006 8:38 pm

Xana is slowly winning! What are they gonna do?
Taelia offline
Lyoko Freak
Lyoko Freak

Postby MY85 » Tue Oct 17, 2006 8:40 pm

Taelia wrote:Xana is slowly winning! What are they gonna do?

Xanamania is running wild!

What 'cha gonna do brother? What 'cha gonna do when the power of Xanamania destroys Lyoko for once and for all?

I just felt like saying that. :P
Lani wrote:Eh, in the end, people (real or cartoon) are naked and having a good time. What's wrong with that?
MY85 offline

Postby LinkinPark12 » Tue Oct 17, 2006 8:47 pm

MakeYourself wrote:Aelita: *thinks* Ehh... I choose...
[Lyoko gets destroyed]
CL Fan watching TV: This is bulls**t!

Roflmao, that CL fan would probabley be me. I also found XANA being a pervert a bit creepy, but vines? Come on! XANA can do better than that!

I was UlrichxYumiFan12, then season 3 ended and I decided to change my username for the time being. Also If I reply to multiple posts, its because I haven't been on for a month and I'm getting used to the site again.
LinkinPark12 offline
Teacher's Pet
Teacher's Pet

Postby Vora Lyoko » Tue Oct 17, 2006 9:13 pm

If it wasn't for the age rating he could.

My Art shop! Click on the bar above to Enter
:female: I am Female. Yes....FEMALE.
Vora Lyoko offline
Lyoko Team Member
Lyoko Team Member

Postby Cassius335 » Tue Oct 17, 2006 9:13 pm

MakeYourself wrote:What 'cha gonna do brother? What 'cha gonna do when the power of Xanamania destroys Lyoko for once and for all?

Two words: Season 4. :nyeh!:

I doubt Lyoko is completely done for.
ImageImage
---
"There are advantages in being honest about your own limitations: you gain the right to talk about the limitations of others." - Science of The Discworld 3
Cassius335 offline
Lyoko Freak
Lyoko Freak

Postby Reesane » Tue Oct 17, 2006 9:20 pm

I real do belive XANA kills time by watching tv and horro moivies..... :nyeh!:
Mood today: O_o

made by CBIzumi

made by Carth
Reesane offline
Star Fighter
Star Fighter

Postby Cassius335 » Tue Oct 17, 2006 9:43 pm

Hope he never sees the Overfiend series then...
ImageImage
---
"There are advantages in being honest about your own limitations: you gain the right to talk about the limitations of others." - Science of The Discworld 3
Cassius335 offline
Lyoko Freak
Lyoko Freak

Postby Reesane » Tue Oct 17, 2006 10:16 pm

Cassius335 wrote:Hope he never sees the Overfiend series then...

Or watches Myth Busters... That would be very, very bad. We'd all be doomed. DOOMED.
Mood today: O_o

made by CBIzumi

made by Carth
Reesane offline
Star Fighter
Star Fighter

Postby Exploder » Tue Oct 17, 2006 10:41 pm

Darkborn wrote:What I really was expecting was a 50ft Aelita lmao. With all of those Glitches it could have happened.

(50ft Aelita was and old running gag with me and a few members who aren't here anymore..I wonder why)

That joke is old! We did that last December, I believe.
Exploder offline
Lyoko Team Member
Lyoko Team Member

Postby Mewberries151 » Tue Oct 17, 2006 10:41 pm

Well...I have to say, that this episode has officially replaced "Ghost Channel" as the CL episode that most weirded me out. Dude...who's idea was that? *sweatdrop*

TB3 wrote:Lol - we were in the scene with everyone waiting for the bus, doing background dialogue - and yes, we noticed the vine too - does this prove that XANA has a wee bit of a fetish? ;) - I mean, Scyphazoa anyone?

*applauds* Bravo then! :D I must rewatch that scene then, and see if I can't pick you guys out (or at least you ^^ ) from the crowd.

Heh heh...I'm surprised Lani didn't say anything about the scyphozoa having...er...oh, forget it, there's no way I can word that innocently. ^^;

ThePepsiPiper wrote:bleh, a let down from yesterday's episode.

FILLER~!

Like Xanatic said...it really can't be filler if we lost another region in it. ^^; That's kind of central to the plot.

Vora wrote:Just what I was saying. Xana needs a evil computer-ette virus.

William is becoming stupider...(In my eyes, DO NOT KILL ME PEPSI PIPER)

Bah...agreed, really. It wasn't like he'd even been talking to her beforehand...what was that about, honestly? ^_-

TB3 wrote:
Darkborn wrote:Who voices Milly and her friend?
*Grabs TB3s Shirt*
You were there!!

Milly is Mirabelle and Tamiya is Barbara - pity those two munchkins haven't been around of late - either way it was nice seeing them again (and that cute newspaper of theirs in 'The Secret' too).

Yeah!!! I was so happy to see them again! Yay-ness! I missed them!

Although...and I do hope this was my imagination, in one of the episodes...someone has a sticker on their notebook with two characters on it that look suspiciously like Millie and Tamiya in chibi form. I think it was in either "The Secret" or "The Pretender"...but I'd need to find a screenshot, to be sure. ^^

Sithking Zero wrote:Though this could be to the Lyoko Warrior's advantage... all they need to do is throw a couple of Playboy mags out and the monsters would flock to them! GENIUS!!!

Speaking of which...did anyone else find it amusing that Jim got really overly suspicious when he saw the corners of those magazines hidden under Jeremie's desk mat?

Not that I'm saying anything...I just noticed that he got really suspicious... ^^;

TB3 wrote:Okay - now then, SPECIAL THANKS TO DAVID GASMAN!

When it came to do background dialogue (or 'ambiance') for the 'Waiting for Bus' scene, he pointed at us and asked 'Would these three like to help out?'

Allan (God Bless Him) agreed, and EVERYONE (ourselves included), gathered round the microphone and I expressed a bit of anxiety - their response:

"Relax, just pitch your voice up and chill" :)

So, the film started to roll, and TL began chatting to Sharon, and I began talking to Osiris - we wondered where the bus was, commented on Chardin, and then, at the ened, everyone went AWWWW with disapointment at having to walk.

The film stopped - we stepped back from the mike, and the ENTIRE cast turned and applauded us.

I was SO HAPPY! I want to cry just thinking about it :)

Sadly, Moonscoop seems to have cut most of it in the editing suite - ah well - we're there, in the dub, and that dub's going to America, Canada, Austraila and Britain, so our voices are going round the world!

And that...that's good enough for me! :)

THANKS DAVID! AND THANKS TO EVERYONE ELSE! :)

*watches as her obsessive fan envy blows through the roof* Ah darnit...and I just had that plastered...again! X)

And now I have to go catch it again! ;)

You lucky, fans you! *giggles* Congratulations again on your first professional international performance! ^.^

Ha...well...scenes that totally freaked me out in this episode, aside.

This episode was another one of those that really impressed me, in how well the writers (and the VAs) can shuffle between serious and comical...and not have it feel misplaced at all within the course of the episode.

I want to squeeze Ulrich to pieces...he was so phenomenally cute in this episode! ^.^ His grins when he finally started to find advantages to being pixelated, were adorable!

"Let's do this the old-fashioned way." LOL! And then he was fencing! Awesome! (Kudos to the Tarantula to though...for being like, "Haha...you can't touch me, neener.")

And at the end, where he was dabbing Yumi's scrapes and bruises with an antibiotic solution...that was so cute and sweet. I need to get a screenshot of that...if anyone has it, please tell me! ^.^ *swoons*

Odd was hilarious too though. "Okay, but just don't miss Aelita". ROFL!!! She should have just...shot him there or something. XD

Jeremie is messy! :*D I mean really, leaving one's undergarments lying around is something I'd expect of Odd...not Jeremie. *snickers*

I miss the Ice Sector... *cries* It was a sacrifice that needed to be made though. Why was it though that they couldn't activate an RTTP then...not enough power still, I suppose?

That's not a good sign if they can't use the RTTP anymore... O.o

*snickers at the "Shovel" comments* Omigosh...I can't believe I didn't think of that! XD

*snickers more* Did anyone else take one look at XANA's attack and shout, "Holy cow, that's Devil's Snare!!!"....? That was totally the first thing that jumped to my mind at least. X)

9.5/10 (.5 taken off for...well, you know what...because that was really weird ^^ )

Just out of curiousity, TB3 or TL...did any of the VAs make comments about that scene (perhaps Ms. Mirabelle Kirkland herself)? ^^ I totally understand if you can't say...or if at the time they'd all "rather not talk about it". :*D
"Hey, make up your mind. Am I a genius or a creep?"
"You're a creepy genius."

-Odd and Jeremie; "Cruel Dilemma", Code Lyoko

Icon made by boxofdoomage @ LJ

Mewberries151 offline
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby LadyLucy » Tue Oct 17, 2006 10:58 pm

Mewberries151 wrote:*snickers more* Did anyone else take one look at XANA's attack and shout, "Holy cow, that's Devil's Snare!!!"....? That was totally the first thing that jumped to my mind at least. X)

yes, I did!! Or, the forth movie maze, with the creepy bushes....
viewtopic.php?t=2354- my Art Thread...please visit!!
Behold, the rejoyic-ify worthy sig by Jeremified!!!

Thankszers to Vora for this coolzers sig!!!

Someone told me today that I was crazy....I fell off my unicorn in shock!
LadyLucy offline
Lyoko Freak
Lyoko Freak

Postby Mewberries151 » Tue Oct 17, 2006 11:11 pm

LucyMcGonagle wrote:
Mewberries151 wrote:*snickers more* Did anyone else take one look at XANA's attack and shout, "Holy cow, that's Devil's Snare!!!"....? That was totally the first thing that jumped to my mind at least. X)

yes, I did!! Or, the forth movie maze, with the creepy bushes....

XD Definitely! I was waiting for something like that to happen to Yumi. ^^; Oh well...

Mewberries151 offline
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby Lani » Tue Oct 17, 2006 11:21 pm

Mewberries151 wrote:Heh heh...I'm surprised Lani didn't say anything about the scyphozoa having...er...oh, forget it, there's no way I can word that innocently. ^^;

TENNNNTACLES!! O____O

...Can I say that? xD
we will advance with sword in hand
for our cause is pure
Lani offline
Lyoko Freak
Lyoko Freak

Postby Mewberries151 » Tue Oct 17, 2006 11:32 pm

l a n i. wrote:
Mewberries151 wrote:Heh heh...I'm surprised Lani didn't say anything about the scyphozoa having...er...oh, forget it, there's no way I can word that innocently. ^^;

TENNNNTACLES!! O____O

...Can I say that? xD

ROFL!!! Absolutely!! XD

...Do you think XANA got all of those classic spam e-mails...upon entering the Internet? That might explain a couple of things... *snickers*

Mewberries151 offline
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby Vora Lyoko » Tue Oct 17, 2006 11:35 pm

Mewberries151 wrote:
l a n i. wrote:

TENNNNTACLES!! O____O

...Can I say that? xD

ROFL!!! Absolutely!! XD

...Do you think XANA got all of those classic spam e-mails...upon entering the Internet? That might explain a couple of things... *snickers*

If he did I fear for him. God forbid he ever become human. He'd have to ask somebody about that.

Vora Lyoko offline
Lyoko Team Member
Lyoko Team Member

Postby Lani » Tue Oct 17, 2006 11:37 pm

Mewberries151 wrote:...Do you think XANA got all of those classic spam e-mails...upon entering the Internet? That might explain a couple of things... *snickers*

Well... XANA technically IS on the internet, and in the US at that... there is no DOUBT where he got those ideas from xDD You know, that infamous Avenue Q song, "The internet is for...!" xDD;
we will advance with sword in hand
for our cause is pure
Lani offline
Lyoko Freak
Lyoko Freak

Postby Mewberries151 » Tue Oct 17, 2006 11:43 pm

Vora wrote:
Mewberries151 wrote:
l a n i. wrote:

TENNNNTACLES!! O____O

...Can I say that? xD

ROFL!!! Absolutely!! XD

If he did I fear for him. God forbid he ever become human. He'd have to ask somebody about that.

ROFL! True! X)

l a n i. wrote:
Mewberries151 wrote:...Do you think XANA got all of those classic spam e-mails...upon entering the Internet? That might explain a couple of things... *snickers*

Well... XANA technically IS on the internet, and in the US at that... there is no DOUBT where he got those ideas from xDD You know, that infamous Avenue Q song, "The internet is for...!" xDD;

XD True, true, true!

Omigosh...and suddenly the influx of Spambots here becomes clear. :*D

Mewberries151 offline
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby Sithking Zero » Tue Oct 17, 2006 11:50 pm

What probably happened, and why he keeps sending really lame attacks, is because he's so swamped with Spam that he's running slower, like the supercomputer!

That, or he found some... sites... with questionable content, and is too busy to plan decent attacks. If you get my drift.
Sig by Carth.
ALL HAIL MEGATRON!
Sithking Zero offline
Lyoko Freak
Lyoko Freak

Postby Tom Bone » Wed Oct 18, 2006 8:04 am

Was that vine going up Yumi's shirt?! :omg: Naughty, perverted X.A.N.A.! :rofl:
Image BY JERFIED
My DA
~Spambot Hunter Society~
Tom Bone offline
Star Fighter
Star Fighter

Location: Ruling my imaginary world with a skeleton and a 6-year-old by my side.

Postby Vora Lyoko » Wed Oct 18, 2006 9:42 am

Yes well, you guys can take this further in BKO.

^_^

Vora Lyoko offline
Lyoko Team Member
Lyoko Team Member

Postby Tekirai » Wed Oct 18, 2006 11:18 am

O.o; Well. This episode was... interesting. Vines going up peoples shirts... boxes falling down... Lyoko being glitchy...

Still think it was cute when Ulrich was tending to Yumi's wounds, as was said before. xP

*can't find Temporary Insanity Dx the guy missed it*
Tekirai offline
Star Fighter
Star Fighter

Postby Cassius335 » Wed Oct 18, 2006 11:50 am

It's on Techlinks. I downloaded it yesterday
ImageImage
---
Cassius335 offline
Lyoko Freak
Lyoko Freak

Postby Writing_Addict » Wed Oct 18, 2006 12:25 pm

Cassius335 wrote:It's on Techlinks. I downloaded it yesterday

SHUUUUUSH. >:s

I had to admit it was pretty...funny.

My room is messy as Jeremy's but my under garments aren't on my keyboard. O.o

The Shepards Pie was rejected!!! Poor Pie....I wonder what it is anyway. ^^;
Currently, you will not see me in Forums any longer. I will be on chat though. ^.~
Writing_Addict offline
Lyoko Team Member
Lyoko Team Member

PreviousNext