Lyoko Freak: 2005 - 2015. Return to the past now....

It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 7:09 am

S3 Episode 15: Xana Awakens - Part 2

Talk about the episodes of the original series here! (Seasons 1-4)

Moderators: The Administrators, Moderators

After seeing Xana Awakens (Part 2)...

Both parts absolutely rocked.
44%
Both parts rocked, but Part 1 was better than 2.
15%
Both parts rocked, but Part 2 was better than 1.
32%
Both were okay.
5%
Both parts sucked, but Part 1 was a bit better than Part 2.
No votes
Both parts sucked, but Part 2 was a bit better than Part 1.
2%
Both parts absolutely sucked.
2%

Total votes : 41

S3 Episode 15: Xana Awakens - Part 2

Postby MY85 » Tue Oct 03, 2006 4:59 pm

Discuss.

The way I wanted to do it exceeded the post limit. Lol. Anyways... in resume:

A new breed unleashed...

Darkborn wrote:Awww...It's over.....darnit...

Vora wrote:I TAKE IT BACK I SO TAKE IT BACK. I AM THE HAPPIEST PERSON ALIVE!!!

:drink:

Tekirai wrote:Homggg I'm like breakng down right now.

I'm hearing things like 'omg odd's hair disppeared' and 'SODA MACHINE GO KAAAABOOMY' everywhere. It's too much. x'D;; I need to find a way to watch it.

I also heard 'wtf surnames'- did something change? o.O

ThePepsiPiper wrote:Lots of great set up jokes and insights, it's great that they saved this episode for Season 3.

The usage of last names just sounds cool. You can tell they like each other enough to talk but their not friends just yet. just aquintances.

Ulirch not being emo for half the episode = WTF?

Just think about it.

PotterFreak92 wrote:What the heck, Odd used sheild. I thought he didn't have that untill season 2...

codeTONY-san wrote:In "Franz Hopper," Jeremie says that the four of them turned on the super compy. But I only counted one. Even after their first encounter with XANA, there were three, not four. Quite the goof.

... wrote:And do you realize if Sissi had chosen to go to Lyoko with Ulrich, this would have changed everything? She was so close to joining them in the beginning...It was all up to her.

MakeYourself wrote:If Joey Styles watched Code Lyoko, he would go like at one instance: Oh my God! Odd just speared Sissi! The episode was getting good after Sissi got speared.

Mewberries151 wrote:
... wrote:Sissi in her underwear again. *sniggers*

Rofl...well, that's just a CL staple. It wouldn't be the prequel without having one of those kinds of scenes. X)

LucyMcGonagle wrote:
I am XANA wrote:And Odd like loves Sissi.

Dude...Odd loves EVERY girl...him and his 'hot babes' comment in Lyoko just gives it away...*sighs and shakes head* Odd,. Odd, Odd....

Carthage Resident #2 wrote:What's Part 2 going to have? They've covered a lot here.

But, how will they get Sissi out...and how does Jer remember...

Emeralda wrote:I don't really understand why people don't like the name Maya. Isn't "Maya" the name of a 3D graphics software? Besides, it's a prequel so it's pretty obvious they'll find out Maya=Aelita.

KnifeShock wrote:We still have to find out how Yumi got in the picture. She's only in Ulrich's martial arts class and that's it. But he was PWNED, then they did the thing they did in GK. How predictable.

ThePepsiPiper wrote:Then again this is the only kids show I've known to ever say the word Kill, dead, and show the characters in their underwear...

WOOt CL breaking down the walls with fake incest! Suck on that Ben10! LMAO

codeTONY-san wrote:Attack Jeremie through every eletric thing he touches?

Interruption.

KnifeShock wrote:I'll have to watch it again, where I can actually process the scenes without my parents ot little brother just walking in and out, being annoying.

JeremieCompNerd wrote:This is me, slaughtering my brother for 30 minutes because he kept asking stupid questions long after the commercials ended. :bash:

Chosen_one wrote:My television gets way too much static from Cartoon Network so I only watched half of it. I caught like three sentences. It's a good thing I recorded it.

Another view.
Insanity Hero wrote:I have mix feelings about this episode. Part of me loved it since it was the start of season three and our heroes are back ready to save the world. I was also shocked to see that Sissi was with them during the whole "Hey lets see what happens when we enter Lyoko" instead of Yumi. Seeing how it all first started *besides the very first episode ever made* was starting to answer some of my question.

Now on to the rant part of it. I'm not a huge fan of Odd's hair, or Jeremies new voice but I'll let it pass since it's the starting of the third season. I was unhappy that they didn't show more moments with Yumi in it and instead stuck Sissi in most of the parts, but their unfolding the story so I forgive them. I was mad at the fact that they made Ulrich seem like this cold person AKA emo boy, and it seemed like that he hated this school and having Odd as his room mate was enough to send him into a somewhat hateful person.

That said I'm half and half about this episode. Half loves it, half is so-so about it.

MakeYourself wrote:I'm looking forward for tomorrow, anyways. The prequel was good, but not as I really expected.

I'm gonna review it on BKO as well right now. Expect a different view about it.

Carthage Resident #2 wrote:I liked the fluff. But they did rush into the discovery of Lyoko.

Mewberries151 wrote:The only thing I wish they had done differently, if even briefly, would have been to have Ulrich virtualize in his GK outfit...and then have him complain to Jeremie to change it to what it is in the rest of CL. That would have made my day. (RETURN OF THE PANTALOONS!) :*D

TB3 wrote:PHEW! It was a relief to finally see this episode, and see some of the things I've known about for a month - Odd's hair, Sissi's chance, Ulrich's whack at animal testing! :P

Mewberries151 wrote:There were things about the prequel that some were bound to dislike, and others really love. That's what makes it fun to discuss though. ^^

Freestyling...

codeTONY-san wrote:ODD'S HAIR IN THE PREQULE IS F***ING GAY!!

JEREMIE'S VOICE IN THE PREQULE IS F***ING GAY!!

Stonecreek wrote:It appeared as if Odd wanted to f**k Ulrich silly for the first half of the prequel. This was amusing, as was Sissi appearing (yet again) in her skivvies, and the amount of "innocent" falling got ridiculous. Are the creators intentionally skewing the show toward an older demographic? That would thrill me to no end.

MakeYourself wrote:Sissi really wanted to f**k with Ulrich. So did Odd, apparently. But with the bulls**t ratings for a show that is mostly watched by people like us, nothing between the three happened. Code Lyoko should be moved to Adult Swim at least. Really. But Odd's horny for Sissi.

Skysong wrote:MAIA? What were the writers smoking?

Blue Armor Boy wrote:It wouldint kill them to have different background music. Same ol' crap is f***ing stupid

Virtualized STI wrote:Sissi...seriously...go jump into the digital sea somewhere...annoying.

Carthage Resident #2 wrote:I HATE MAYA. Aelita, okay. MAYA MUST ROT IN CRAP FOREVURS.

MakeYourself wrote:And materialization was on Jeremie's mind to get Maia on Earth. D*mn, no wonder he can't get pussy unless it's a virtualized girl. I bet he even sucked *ss for online dating... or was this his first real exposition to a girl?

ThePepsiPiper wrote:Funny s**t man. But you got to realize, LF is like the ECW. WE'RE the only ones that care this much about this show :P

CL on Adult Swim = YAY! MASS AELITA F***ING! Ha ha

Rudger wrote:Kiwi almost got virtualized. D*MN! two things we will never see; virtualized Kiwi and Virtualized Jeremie

MakeYourself wrote:A scene from a Season 2 episode was repeated! D*mn... the producers must think we're a bunch of retards if they were gonna fool us with that Ulrich move.

Rudger wrote:
VSTI wrote:Honestly, I thought there would have been more f***in suspense around finding the factory..but nope...its just...oh one morning I found this factory....wtf?...haha.

I know, thats really craptastic.

Oh yeah, I went to look for spare parts in an old factory, went into the elevator, rode down 1 floor, stopped it, opened up the button box for the h*ll of it and managed to crack a keypad while I was looking.

Mewberries151 wrote:
MakeYourself wrote:Jim attacked by a beaver. How mcuh can a guy suck? "You're better off not talking about it."

No way! That's the quote of the season!!! :*D It's gold!

MakeYourself wrote:
Stonecreek wrote:I'll just comment on something else, like how the f**k did Jim ever get the P.E. teacher job at Kadic? I'd have liked to seen that explained.

That could be question of the year.

Anticipation.

LucyMcGonagle wrote:
Vora wrote:Well, I can't wait for Part Two. Seriously. I CAN'T WAIT.

Neither can I...*jumps around in hyperness* I hate cliffhangers...

Blueyedblonde wrote:I couldn't agree with you more. *Wishes it was tommorow...*

... wrote:Haha. I liked it. Can't wait for part 2.

Virtualized STI wrote:lets see what tomorrow brings.

TB3 wrote:ROLL ON PART 2! :)

Are you ready??
Last edited by MY85 on Tue Oct 03, 2006 5:07 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Lani wrote:Eh, in the end, people (real or cartoon) are naked and having a good time. What's wrong with that?
MY85 offline

Postby CotS » Tue Oct 03, 2006 5:00 pm

lol, YAY LYOKO WARRIORS! :D
AKA PotterFreak
Ignorance is bliss, but with knowledge comes power.
FYI, I am a boy, live with it :P
98% OF TEENS WON'T STAND UP FOR GOD...
REPOST THIS IF YOU'RE ONE OF THE 2% WHO WILL.
CotS offline
Lyoko Freak
Lyoko Freak

Postby Vora Lyoko » Tue Oct 03, 2006 5:02 pm

Now I know why Odd didn't like her anymore...^_^

I love Jeremy's new voice. (And their Kadiac Cheer Leader Outfits) Pink and white. Who would have known. I though Kadiacs colors would have been more...well less girly. (Your looking at a pink hater)

So how did everyone like it? I loved Aelita's reaction to the screen when it popped up on her.

And I was hoping Sissy would have gone to Lyoko....*kicks dirt* Oh well!

My Art shop! Click on the bar above to Enter
:female: I am Female. Yes....FEMALE.
Vora Lyoko offline
Lyoko Team Member
Lyoko Team Member

Postby Darkborn » Tue Oct 03, 2006 5:03 pm

I really don't like that Term "Lyoko Warriors" It annoys me somehow..

Anyway. Too many referances to Older episodes...
"Oh right, and a Giant Chemical Teddy Bear will attack us too" Silly Silly Jimbo..
Darkborn offline
Lyoko Freak
Lyoko Freak

Postby Pyro-Lord » Tue Oct 03, 2006 5:04 pm

That was awesome! ...I've been wondering how Jer always remembered the stuff that happened before the RTTP's without going to Lyoko. Now we all know :*D Anyway...crap, now I forgot what I was going to say...
Don't come crying to me when I'm famous and you aren't...cuz that will never happen.
Founder and member of:
My movie-making organization for making movies by myself and with my friends...'nuff said.
Pyro-Lord offline
Jeremie's Assistant
Jeremie's Assistant

Postby LadyLucy » Tue Oct 03, 2006 5:04 pm

1. I wanna murder Odd for flirting with Aelita...though the look on her face was funny...she's like 'get away from me, cat boy....'
2. Yumi kicked BUTT!!!!
3. Jeremie and Aelita are both so cute...their charicters, I mean. I wanna be Aelita...(finally...her name was changed!!)
4. Odd's hair...did you see? At the end, it was long...then it was all pointy again. It made me laugh...
5. YAYZERS for Aelita singing!!!! :D
I LOVED IT!!!! WOOT!!!!

Oh yeah...did you catch Jim's 'teddy bear' comment? :rofl: That was perfect!
viewtopic.php?t=2354- my Art Thread...please visit!!
Behold, the rejoyic-ify worthy sig by Jeremified!!!

Thankszers to Vora for this coolzers sig!!!

Someone told me today that I was crazy....I fell off my unicorn in shock!
LadyLucy offline
Lyoko Freak
Lyoko Freak

Postby JeremyHopper » Tue Oct 03, 2006 5:04 pm

Good episode, but how does each character find their powers? Like Ulrichs "Triplicate"? I know Aelita found her's, so I guess they just find out accidentally or something.
~Sean

I reject your reality and substitute my own. -Adam Savage
JeremyHopper offline

Postby CotS » Tue Oct 03, 2006 5:05 pm

JeremyHopper wrote:Good episode, but how does each character find their powers? Like Ulrichs "Triplicate"? I know Aelita found her's, so I guess they just find out accidentally or something.

hmmm.... that's a good point...
AKA PotterFreak
CotS offline
Lyoko Freak
Lyoko Freak

Postby Pyro-Lord » Tue Oct 03, 2006 5:06 pm

[quote="LucyMcGonagle"]1. I wanna murder Odd for flirting with Aelita...though the look on her face was funny...she's like 'get away from me, cat boy....' [quote]

Yeah, that was funny...don't think I caught all of it though...
Last edited by Pyro-Lord on Tue Oct 03, 2006 5:15 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Don't come crying to me when I'm famous and you aren't...cuz that will never happen.
Founder and member of:
My movie-making organization for making movies by myself and with my friends...'nuff said.
Pyro-Lord offline
Jeremie's Assistant
Jeremie's Assistant

Postby TL. » Tue Oct 03, 2006 5:06 pm

That was so cool! The krabe throwing Ulrich, new cameras angles! The revealing of XANA! Oh watch an episode live is too cool! Odd's hair! The RTTP! The UxY fight! It was so good! Poor Sissy! I pity her!

Moonscoop! You rock my world!
THIS IS MY FORUM NOW!

ALL WHO DEFY ME, SHALL BE DESTROYED!
TL. offline
The Rank of Triumph!
The Rank of Triumph!

Postby . » Tue Oct 03, 2006 5:07 pm

Better then part 1.

Enjoyed the Aelita/Odd pairing nod.

Yumi has no friends... yet by season 2 has two guys fighting over her? WTF?
. offline
Lyoko Freak
Lyoko Freak

Postby TB3 » Tue Oct 03, 2006 5:08 pm

I liked the back (or should that be 'fore') references - anyone notice that Sissi tossed that baton 'quite' high - sky's the limit! :P

And I knew that Jeremie wouldn't remember, I KNEW IT!

LTT Happy-Dance! :P

And so much cool stuff, and some nice character moments too - relationships and so on.

And I was surprised - I expected Sissi to have chickened out but she did try to do the right thing - and then Ulrich bit her head off. Shame.

Though I was hoping that the 'runthrough' of the sectors might contain a glimpse, a flash of Carthage, or Hopper.

Either way, this ep ruled!

Viva la Code Lyoko!

PS: Perfect moment with Aelita when she told them her name, and winked at the camera - sooooooooo CUTE! :)
Last edited by TB3 on Tue Oct 03, 2006 5:09 pm, edited 1 time in total.
LORD HIGH TRANSLATOR!

Joined Sept. 16th 2005, Post Tally 6423 (as of January 21st 2010)
TB3 offline
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby LadyChaos » Tue Oct 03, 2006 5:08 pm

JeremyHopper wrote:Good episode, but how does each character find their powers? Like Ulrichs "Triplicate"? I know Aelita found her's, so I guess they just find out accidentally or something.

Yeah, that would have been cool to see. Although it could have also got a little repetitive as well.
not gonna bother coming back

LadyChaos offline
Star Fighter
Star Fighter

Postby MY85 » Tue Oct 03, 2006 5:09 pm

I edited my thread intro and added a poll. Enjoy... and I hope TVUPlayer gets fixed, otherwise I'm not seeing this episode. :cussout:
Lani wrote:Eh, in the end, people (real or cartoon) are naked and having a good time. What's wrong with that?
MY85 offline

Postby CotS » Tue Oct 03, 2006 5:09 pm

ThePepsiPiper wrote:Yumi has no friends... yet by season 2 has two guys fighting over her? WTF?

LMAO yep I geuss so... Maybe she is/was new...
AKA PotterFreak
CotS offline
Lyoko Freak
Lyoko Freak

Postby Tekirai » Tue Oct 03, 2006 5:11 pm

Darkborn wrote:I really don't like that Term "Lyoko Warriors" It annoys me somehow..

Maybe it's 'cause it reminds you of someone here... like it did me whenever I read your post. xD;; I dunno.

Actually, I wrote a 'random theory/short story' how they found them out once but I've never posted it anyway. I think Ulrich tried to run in three directions at once, and.. bingo. Can't remember Yumi's. Has something to do with rocks I think.

xD Deedeedum. *waiting for the episode to be uploaded* I'll probably watch it tomorrow if it doesn't come up.

Cheerleading outfits? Must see. Obsessed with costumes of all sorts. 'Specially if they're partly white.
Tekirai offline
Star Fighter
Star Fighter

Postby Reesane » Tue Oct 03, 2006 5:11 pm

*scrapes brain off of wall*

Rats.... I wanted to see Jeremie on Lyoko. ;__;

Oh well, I hope one of the new epesodes features jeremie getting brutaly stuffed into the scanners and vertualised for XANA's entertainment.

>_>

<_<

I didn't say that......
Mood today: O_o

made by CBIzumi

made by Carth
Reesane offline
Star Fighter
Star Fighter

Postby Stephen (x1) » Tue Oct 03, 2006 5:12 pm

Yumi: I don't have any friends.

I was like "Awwww Yumi :("
What will you remember me for?

Stephen (x1) offline
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby TL. » Tue Oct 03, 2006 5:14 pm

When Jim was making fun of Sissy in the infirmary...he said a Teddybear was likly attacking her alwell...what go goes around comes around! People will be making fun of him in Teddygodzilla!
THIS IS MY FORUM NOW!

ALL WHO DEFY ME, SHALL BE DESTROYED!
TL. offline
The Rank of Triumph!
The Rank of Triumph!

Postby Briana » Tue Oct 03, 2006 5:17 pm

AHHH THIS EPISDOE WAS GREAT.

IT HAD FLUFF! YAY FLUFF!

um. and Odd flirting with Aelita was funny. LMAO her facial expresion was hilarious!

and i'm suprised Yumi had no friends...yet i havent seen her talk to anyone except William, her gang,and Sissi's gang.
I'm Insanity Hero's sidekick. Yes.
~~Member Of The Let's All Go Punch Ulrich's Dad Club.~~
Briana offline
Star Fighter
Star Fighter

Postby Sithking Zero » Tue Oct 03, 2006 5:21 pm

I didn't like how they excluded Sissi. I mean, she was just trying to save their lives, right? I think that in itself is very noble, and shows off an aspect of her personality that we don't really see all that much of until Season 2.
Sig by Carth.
ALL HAIL MEGATRON!
Sithking Zero offline
Lyoko Freak
Lyoko Freak

Postby Saphire-089 » Tue Oct 03, 2006 5:22 pm

Awesome episode! :thumbs up: Finally, after waiting for like forever to get S3, it comes :D . If someone posts a video on the first episode, PM me. gotta find a tape...

When Yumi said she had no friends. It kind of shocked me. You have to laugh at what Jim said about the Teddybear.
*Avatar was made by deviant art user rinrinyan
Saphire-089 offline

Postby Briana » Tue Oct 03, 2006 5:23 pm

Sithking Zero wrote:I didn't like how they excluded Sissi. I mean, she was just trying to save their lives, right? I think that in itself is very noble, and shows off an aspect of her personality that we don't really see all that much of until Season 2.

I totally agree. But if they did the show would make no sense.
I'm Insanity Hero's sidekick. Yes.
~~Member Of The Let's All Go Punch Ulrich's Dad Club.~~
Briana offline
Star Fighter
Star Fighter

Postby TB3 » Tue Oct 03, 2006 5:23 pm

And thus started the 'beautiful' friendship of Sissi, Nick and Herb :P
LORD HIGH TRANSLATOR!

Joined Sept. 16th 2005, Post Tally 6423 (as of January 21st 2010)
TB3 offline
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby Haruno Sakura » Tue Oct 03, 2006 5:33 pm

Woo-hoo. This episode rocked. I loved that electro-circle thingy. o_o Yay for more YumiXUlrich moments. Ulrich messing up Yumi's name. Shame, Shame, Shame, Ulrich. :arg:

OMG did anyone see the previews? Aelita has this glowy-orb-circle-pink-laser thingy! *manly squeee*
I am Haruno Sakura.
Haruno Sakura offline
Lyoko Team Member
Lyoko Team Member

Location: Mc Donalds! The ones who started it all... Hormone injected food baby!

Next