Lyoko Freak: 2005 - 2015. Return to the past now....

It is currently Mon Mar 18, 2024 11:55 pm

S3 Episode 14: Xana Awakens - Part 1

Talk about the episodes of the original series here! (Seasons 1-4)

Moderators: The Administrators, Moderators

Did it satisfied you?

H*ll yeah!
60%
Good episode, really.
20%
It was okay.
4%
Could have been better.
14%
Waste of my valious time.
2%

Total votes : 50

S3 Episode 14: Xana Awakens - Part 1

Postby MY85 » Mon Oct 02, 2006 2:25 am

Code Lyoko Theme Song playing...

Previously....

Carthage Resident #2 wrote:CL's back on the Cartoon Network US scheduele, baby!

It'll be on this Saturday, 6:30 PM EST. I think it might be Season 3.

Why, dee, vee! wrote:SAISON TROIS!!! EST-CE POSSIBLE?!?! *runs around in circles*

YAY. 8D Er, wait. Maybe yay. Because we still don't know if it's actually season three or not. Still, CL's back on the air! At a reasonable time, not something that requires us to wake up at ungodly hours of the morning.

LucyMcGonagle wrote:YAYYYY!!! :clap2: :clap2: :toothy4: :flower:

Mewberries151 wrote:Yeah...CN officially has Code Lyoko airing at 6:30 PM EST (5:30 Central). The "episode description" says "undefined" which could mean any number of things...but I do find the lack of advertising suspicious, especially since they touted the premier of season 2 for at least a week before it aired. ^_-

...heh...maybe they're just testing us. XD

... wrote:I was in Wal-Mart and I saw a commercial saying "The new season of Code Lyoko, coming soon to Cartoon Network" and I can't remember if they were new scenes or not. xD

Darkborn wrote:The Commercial just said CL is next so. Yay..

Carthage Resident #2 wrote:STUPID COMMERCIALS HURRY UP.

But not everything goes like you wished.

wartonchan wrote:I'm really sorry to break this to you guys, but that episode on Saturday 6:30PM EST is NOT THE SEASON 3 PREMIER

From a friend's CN schedule:

<show>
<show>

September 9 = Just In Time (rerun)
September 16 = The Trap (rerun)

Meanwhile... the French got some Season 3 taste...

MakeYourself wrote:There's already a thread made for Droit Au Coeur at Episode Discussion.

Oh, and if anyone's gonna b**ch about the fact that you weren't able to watch it, I'd suggest to not being a whiny selfish b**ch and think for the french and how pissed off they were because Season 2 ended in USA first.

Oh, and the pics are the s**t. But I'll have to read the spoilers to see what was going on...

TL. wrote:DON'T LOOK! AVERT YOU'R EYES! SAVE THE SPOILERS UNTILL YOU WATCH IT YOURSELFS IN ENGLISH! IT WOULD BE WAY BETTER THAT WAY!

REMEMBER! SEASON THREE SPOILERS ARE BAD FOR YOUR SOUL!

Cassius335 wrote:TL, I appreciate you don't want to be spoiled yourself, but please don't spam the thread...

Tekirai wrote:If you're that annoyed guys, just ignore TL. I think it's thoughtful of him to say that, but it's not really the right time and place, y'know? ^^; Trying to say this a nicely as possible here... *twitches*

ThePepsiPiper wrote:... okay two things.

Number 1: Whats going on?

Number 2: CAN WE GO A F***ING MONTH WITH OUT DRAMA? Jesus Christ lol

Numbuh 7: Just because:P

Lyoko Freak wrote:We seriously need this effin 3rd season before everyone goes dillusional >.>

Star Way wrote:TL's thing has been cleared up, in my mind. It's over, it's done. You have to understand that he posted what he did with only the best intentions at heart, and you guys are blowing things way out of proportion. But I'm not even willing to discuss that further, because I consider it in the past now. I want you all to do the same.

Now, if you'd all please get back to being the funny, mature, nice people I know you to be, I'd much appreciate it.

ThePepsiPiper wrote:...and thats the bottom line, Cus Starway said so! :P

Mewberries151 wrote:Let's all be friends again, people! ^_^ For the love of CL!!! *woots*

A journey was made....

TB3 wrote:TB3, TL. and Osiris present:

LYOKOFREAKS IN PARIS!

NEWS, INTERVIEWS, SEASON THREE/FOUR HINTS AND MORE!

Starring: Jerome Mouscadet, Matthew Geczy, Sharon Mann, Jodi Forrest, Allan Wenger, Mirabelle Kirkland, Barbara-Weber-Scaff, David Gasman, Doug Rand, Herman Martin and Serge Tavatain.

COMING SOON ONLY ON LYOKOFREAK FORUMS!

Look forward to it guys! :) This is for you all! :thumbs up:

TB3 wrote:
Darkborn wrote:So, can you give me some details on why you are there? I've been gone so...did you win some kind of contest?

Nope, just got in touch with the right parties. And for those wondering what we're making, it's a documentary.

Vora wrote:YOU STOLE MY DREAM!!!!! :cussout:

Mewberries151 wrote:How I wish I were psychic or something, so I could see exactly what you three saw!!! Aiiieee!!! That picture is so cool!!! Moonscoop Central!!! It's a dream come true!!! *_*

*hyperventilates* I can't wait to hear what all you heard and see all you saw! :D

Osiris wrote:just for those that were wondering TB3 drove and e got the ferry to france and drove to pairis when we landed at the cost

Star Way wrote:Ahh, I know I've already said something to you about this, but this is sooo cool. :D I can't wait to see the documentary. ^^

GivR wrote:The suspense is terrible...I hope it'll last. And I hope this'll be good.

Vora wrote:IT'S KILLING ME!!!!

Cassius335 wrote:But if you die, you won't get to see it.

Vchat 2.0 wrote:Give him some time. Video editing isn't merely as simple as drag, drop, done (/me points to his IWTL video which took probably an accumulated 30 hours or so of work to finish). TB3 said clearly he wants to try and get it finished in time for the 9th, but cant promise hell make the deadline. Should provide a good idea

Hell broke loose...

Mewberries151 wrote:
CL Genesis wrote:As anxious as you people say you are, you sure don't take simple hints likely. I don't understand.

Whoops, almost 12:00, I'm supposed to be leaving tonite. (leaving the forum)

Oh, and I don't think I'm anymore special than you...you had the option to find out about your favorite show, but you didn't take the chance...

I don't know what it is...I'm feeling such a sense of negative energy here...no wonder it's called LyokoFreak!! HA! LOL!

I ALWAYS crack myself up with that one!!! Lol!!! :*D ......

Freaks! :arg:

That's not amusing in the least. :whatever:

The problem is not the that you posted a spoiler...but the fact that you posted it on the wrong thread...and on a thread that the creator of which would prefer to be kept spoiler free.

We have a thread for "Droit au Coeur" in episode discussion. You are allowed to post spoilers there, provided you put "SPOILER WARNING" in your post.

Post there, not here. Thank you.

And do not insult LF...as that will quickly get you into trouble.

<b>Edit</b>

Guys, please don't post anything in response to what's been said. The Mods and Admin are currently handling this issue, and it would be much preferred if no arguing and spam is spent further on TB3's thread.

Let's try to keep this one happy by turning the other cheek while this whole thing is handled. Thanks! ^_^

GivR wrote:Sigh...

Star Way wrote:GivR!!

As much as I don't like to publicly chew people out (especially after everyone else has already said something) ... You are being absolutely ridiculous... not to mention rude!! Do not make me act on the anger currently coming out my ears in the form of steam. >__<

Sometimes... language can break barriers...

Dairall wrote:
Tekirai wrote:First of all- MEW, YOU ARE A SAINT

I second that! Right now, I'm looking EVERYWHERE to find a script in french. Then I save it as HTML, then put it up somewhere on the net, then I will use Google to translate it. Then use that HTML and I've got a routh script.
I got the episode!
It's in french, and took a long time to find.
http://www.dailymotion.com/video/xdkes_episode-53-1 -Part one
http://www.dailymotion.com/Gillou57000/video/xdkgc_episode-53-2 -Part two
I love LYOKOFREAK!!!
Lol, Odd, Yumi and Ulrich got pwned in part 2.

Reactions were expected...

Cassius335 wrote:Dairall, I love you!

Why, dee, vee! wrote:I hereby christen thee Uber Saint of Amazingness in the name of the Admin, the Mods, and the Forum Ghost. *splashes with holy water and runs off to watch ep*

Tekirai wrote:Omg. Dairall. I'm completely speechless. THANK YOUU *tackleglomp* Must not watch... must not watch... MUST NOT-

*click* xD;;

LucyMcGonagle wrote:Dude...Dairall rules!!! :D *must NOT watch...*

TB3 wrote:(screams in rage)

It's really frustrating not being able to take part in this! GAH!

There are so many things I wish I could tell you - i.e. some stuff about the 'heart', Aelita's new weapon, and the plot for Season 3, but I just can't!

(goes and weeps in a corner)

Cassius335 wrote:
LucyMcGonagle wrote:Well...we know about Aelita's weapon! Besides...there's a spoiler warning, so you can tell us!!! Please? *puppy eyes*

No he can't. He's honor bound not to, otherwise Agents of Moonscoop hunt him down and kill him.

Lyoko Freak people were know for having fun in their own ways...

... wrote:
Virtualized STI wrote:awww, that cat looks just like the one I had...almost dead on...too bad someone shot my kitty in the mouth..had to put him down

WHAT THE F**K WHO WOULD DO THAT?!?!?!

Darkborn wrote:Some f***ing c*ck sucking low life that makes cat furs for a living, thats who!

Want me to take it down, STI?

Carthage Resident #2 wrote:Say, once this thread is done, do we make a new one, or move over to B**tard Pride 2?

Skipping the Pit, the Pride and Crap...

codeTONY-san wrote:Here we hangout. OR ELSE.

<s>Keep it clean.</s>

We're not gonna take this. No, we're not gonna take this.

I'm Lani and you're not wrote:*eats the laptop*

LucyMcGonagle wrote:

That is awesome!!! :*D :*D :*D XD :rofl: :laughing9:

Darkborn wrote:CAPS LOCK MAKES YOU LOOK COOL!

Rob wrote:Correction: Caps Lock makes you look like a retard.

Star Way wrote:Does anyone else find Mr. Geczy to be really attractive?

I'm thinking of adding him to my list of hot celebs.

*big grin*

Oh, speaking of muffins,

...I want yours.

Chosen_one wrote:I don't find Mr. Geczy attractive... 'cause... I'm a guy.

Star Way wrote:*licks your muffin* ;)

Mr. Geczy is now officially on my crush list. Teehee. :iloveu2:

Star Way wrote:I know the muffin man.

Star Way wrote:I know the muffin man, the muffin man, the muffin man
I know the muffin man who lives on cherry-pop lane
He gets ten bucks a f**k a f**k a f**k a f**k a f**k
He gets ten bucks a f**k and lives on cherry-pop lane

... wrote:
Star Way wrote:
... wrote:Oho! You know him too?! x]

He was great.

Agreed!

Hey... I think we may have eaten his muffins at the same time once. Were you the one with the purple sequined thong on?

SHH! Yes, but uh...Let's keep that a secret. ;)

Virtualized STI wrote:OMG our leader has returned *bows down* Hey Erynn.

So what sort of crazy s**t we got goin on up in here?

Rob wrote:Rule of thumb: Insane is a compliment. Crazy is an insult. ;)

Virtualized STI wrote:*hides from Resident Evil type dogs* :D

TL. wrote:Zombie Dogs?! Bring out the herbs, the ink ribbons and the typewriters NOW!!

LucyMcGonagle wrote:A pocky orgasim? okay...yeah...my dear VSTI, that sort of frightens me...for your sanity of course. :nyeh!: I already know my saintiy's gone...

MakeYourself wrote:Orgasim? Your sainity's gone? What the f**k?

MakeYourself wrote:
Rob wrote:Time for the generic appropriate comment:

o_O

H*ll yeah... and if you're not down with it, I got two words for ya...

MakeYourself wrote:
Rob wrote:and what would they be? "F**k off?" :D

*crotch chops* SUCK IT!

LucyMcGonagle wrote:Oh gods... :help:

Chosen_one wrote:
Virtualized STI wrote:*hugs Lani* dont cry Lani, it will be ok...here, *hands you some pocky to cheer you up* dont cry k, cuz your tears would flood BKO and I dont know if Erynn has BKO insurance haha. :*D
ImageIt does now.Image

Rob wrote:
I'm Lani and you're not wrote:Something small though... D; A shiny notebook with fun pens.

The first time I read that, I saw the word penis. o_O

... wrote:
Star Way wrote:Question: what do guys like as gifts? (Seriously... like... don't say something to the effect of, "Hur hur hur, a b***job lolz".)

<s>Hur hur hur, a b***job lolz.</s>

... wrote:
MakeYourself wrote:
... wrote:...We should make a new hangout then.

As the way things are going on BKO hangout threads... someday, there will be a hangout thread called "Social butterflies".

...Yeahs.

"Topic of love and prosperity."
"The Pretty People Club"
"The Cheer Up Bar"

Yawn.

Time passes by and when you didn't expected it...

Mewberries151 wrote:SEASON 3 IS A GO!!!

So it's airing on the 4th instead...I can't imagine why, but I certainly won't complain. :D Woohoo!!!!!! *_*

Carthage Resident #2 wrote:YAY!!!!

Then I can FINALLY stop ignoring all the spoilers!

I'm changing the title to officiality. YAY.

Mewberries151 wrote:
Rob wrote:
Agent_Marquez wrote:Thread's title says October 2 as the official date, while Mewberries is saying October 4th... *throws his dart at the thread author*

Figures. It should be October 4th...

Heh...I edited the title...I hope Carth doesn't mind too much. *sweatdrop*

I just didn't want anyone to put the wrong date into their VCR/DVRs and miss the premiere or something. ^^ Heck hath no fury like CL fans that have missed a new season premiere. XD

So far as I can see, the 2nd and the 3rd are still blank, episode-wise. Tidal Wave will play on the Friday of that week. ^_^

MalikDrako wrote:did anyone else get this email?
Dear Code Lyoko Club members,

CODE LYOKO IS BACK ON AIR EVERYDAY AT 4:30PM !

This week you will see a best of Season II, all the episodes you should not miss before seeing Season III !

Monday 25.09 - 4:30pm : Cold War

Tuesday 26.09- 4:30pm : Franz Hopper

Wednesday 27.09 - 4:30pm : Contact

Thursday 28.09 - 4:30pm : Revelations

Friday 29.09 - 4:30 pm : The Key

As Code Lyoko member, please find enclosed an exclusive ecard, that you can use as wall-paper on your computer !

Share them with your friends !

An be posted : New ecards are coming ! Exclusive news on the episodes of Season III, starting on October 4th !

And news on the big surprise that will happen on October 2nd and October 3rd...

Enjoy !

The Code Lyoko team

I wonder what that big suprise is

MakeYourself wrote:
I'm Lani and you're not wrote:
Mewberries151 wrote:I wonder if the surprise is the prequel!

Ah. I totally agree. Twenty five cents say it is!!!

That would be great, but I'll be pissed off. It is not fair that USA has to see it first before France does. But since I don't have France3 on Cable...

Vora wrote:
ese mae wrote:
wartonchan wrote:my friend nhjm449 made a Code Lyoko schedule that updates itself, so you don't have to click so many times in the CN schedule! Enjoy!

http://nhjm.net/lyokostuff/schedule.php

October 02 4:30 PM Code Lyoko: XANA Awakens
October 03 4:30 PM Code Lyoko: XANA Awakens

XANA Awakens?

I was about to say the same thing....^_^;

Carthage Resident #2 wrote:AIR IT ALREADY.

LucyMcGonagle wrote:Aelita? DIE?! NO!!! That couldn't happen!! That would so sad!!! ;__; She's my favorite charicter!!!

Vora wrote:
Jeremie wrote:I wonder what Code Lyoko: XANA Awakens is about

It's the prequel. (At least we are sure of it...but who knows.)

Now....

Sithking Zero wrote:THERE ARE LESS THEN TWENTY-FOUR HOURS UNTIL CODE: LYOKO'S THIRD SEASON!!!

ThePepsiPiper wrote:Alot is riding on this season it better be better then... that thing a man and a woman do when they love each other very much. ^.^

Virtualized STI wrote:Its Monday...and we all know what that means....yayzorz.

TB3 wrote:Just sit back, relax, and enjoy the ride when it comes - I promise you will! :)

(Content above comes from CL Discussion©LF and Big Kids Only©LF.)

Enter XANA-man... I mean, Enter Sandman plays.

Ladies and gentlemen, this episode is scheduled for Monday under a 30 minute time limit.

Making its way into your tv, all the way from France, lasting aprox. 23 minutes without commercials. It is one of Cartoon Network's shows that brings in the ratings... Code Lyoko!

Enjoy.

Last edited by MY85 on Mon Oct 02, 2006 3:54 am, edited 5 times in total.
Lani wrote:Eh, in the end, people (real or cartoon) are naked and having a good time. What's wrong with that?
MY85 offline

Postby LadyLucy » Mon Oct 02, 2006 2:27 am

YAYZERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2:
viewtopic.php?t=2354- my Art Thread...please visit!!
Behold, the rejoyic-ify worthy sig by Jeremified!!!

Thankszers to Vora for this coolzers sig!!!

Someone told me today that I was crazy....I fell off my unicorn in shock!
LadyLucy offline
Lyoko Freak
Lyoko Freak

Postby knifey » Mon Oct 02, 2006 8:16 am

Yaay!

That was fun and interesting to read.

Now it's less then 12 hours 'til it airs. We might want to prepare ourselves for the big flooding of noobs that might come in.

Soo... It airs today. Looking foward to it. Let's hope that it goes well.
:hatguy: pew pew lazorz
psn profile
knifey offline
Lyoko Freak
Lyoko Freak

Postby Rail Runner » Mon Oct 02, 2006 9:21 am

Xana Awakens....prequels...CL Season 3....snacks, drinks, and fun for all....yes.
Amtrak, its everywhere I want to be!
Rail Runner offline
Lyoko Freak
Lyoko Freak

Postby Vora Lyoko » Mon Oct 02, 2006 10:38 am

My day is actually turned out to be GREAT. My tutouring is canceled for the year, (and it started at 4:30..) my dad is home and my mom is...well sick. (Not that that is a happy thing...) and my homeowork is all done!

So...I don't see anything in the way of of the preqel. :) (But...I shouldn't get to happy, I might not see it.)

My Art shop! Click on the bar above to Enter
:female: I am Female. Yes....FEMALE.
Vora Lyoko offline
Lyoko Team Member
Lyoko Team Member

Postby Agent_Marquez » Mon Oct 02, 2006 10:48 am

Did it satisfied you?
H*ll yeah! - 1 vote.

Who already voted on it? You never know if it might dissapoint your or not. But nonetheless, I'll try watching this today if I can.
A Requiem To Our Homeland - Stand-by

Cowards die many times before their deaths;
The valiant never taste of death but once.
- William Shakespeare
Agent_Marquez offline
Lyoko Team Member
Lyoko Team Member

Postby Rail Runner » Mon Oct 02, 2006 10:49 am

Well..if you miss it, we can fill you in..but I hope you get to see it Vora.

I will vote after it airs this afternoon..although I am pretty sure what my answer will be already.
Rail Runner offline
Lyoko Freak
Lyoko Freak

Postby Tekirai » Mon Oct 02, 2006 11:08 am

That was pretty fun to read. xP Thanks to Rodri for making me smile again. Whee.

This is my first 'new episode discussion' session in LF, and it should be grand amusant!

... I hope. xD;;

Editerooni: I just read somewhere that it's actually going to be a flashback episode. Just... 'semi'-confirming it.
Last edited by Tekirai on Mon Oct 02, 2006 2:03 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Tekirai offline
Star Fighter
Star Fighter

Postby Rail Runner » Mon Oct 02, 2006 11:17 am

Very amusing...yes...Time is passing quickly....only about 5 more hours now...I cant wait to see how it all started, this should be very very interesting.
Rail Runner offline
Lyoko Freak
Lyoko Freak

Postby Vora Lyoko » Mon Oct 02, 2006 11:22 am

I take it back...I'm excited. Not off the walls but excited serenely. :D

It should be very interesting. And if my sister and dad leave me alone I'll be even HAPPIER.

[Off-Topic-ness]
I hope she read book instead on going on the PC which is right across the room form the TV.... :arg: pretty soon my computer will be down there.
[Off-Topic-ness]

My Art shop! Click on the bar above to Enter
:female: I am Female. Yes....FEMALE.
Vora Lyoko offline
Lyoko Team Member
Lyoko Team Member

Postby Rail Runner » Mon Oct 02, 2006 11:28 am

Excited is excited no matter how wild or serene it is...but this is something we have been waiting on for quite some time...Xana...you may awaken.
Rail Runner offline
Lyoko Freak
Lyoko Freak

Postby TL. » Mon Oct 02, 2006 1:01 pm

5 and a half hours to go! And I'm watching it!

w00t I SAY! w00t!

BTW: Fantastic job Rodri!
THIS IS MY FORUM NOW!

ALL WHO DEFY ME, SHALL BE DESTROYED!
TL. offline
The Rank of Triumph!
The Rank of Triumph!

Postby Stephen (x1) » Mon Oct 02, 2006 4:16 pm

*cough* Please don't post on here until after the episode airs (in less than 15 minutes, it starts), in order to keep this spam-free. :D
What will you remember me for?

Stephen (x1) offline
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby Carth » Mon Oct 02, 2006 4:18 pm

Ten more minutes, yo...

That must have taken you a while.

I will be here, shaking back and forth in my chair and pretending to do my essay...

AIR IT. NOW. NOW. Or I will throw a fit. Not that I haven't already.

*looks up* Oops. Sowee...

*edit* Okay...not what I expected. Especially...Odd's hair. ODD'S HAIR.

Mya? Not a good call.

Not what I expected, but interesting. I'll keep watching.

Wait. Jim is...talking about something.
Carth offline

Postby TL. » Mon Oct 02, 2006 4:43 pm

What do you think of Jeremie's new voice?
THIS IS MY FORUM NOW!

TL. offline
The Rank of Triumph!
The Rank of Triumph!

Postby Darkborn » Mon Oct 02, 2006 4:44 pm

Yay...Xana is back...I am happy...
Darkborn offline
Lyoko Freak
Lyoko Freak

Postby Tekirai » Mon Oct 02, 2006 4:46 pm

Homggg I'm like breakng down right now.

I'm hearing things like 'omg odd's hair disppeared' and 'SODA MACHINE GO KAAAABOOMY' everywhere. It's too much. x'D;; I need to find a way to watch it.

I also heard 'wtf surnames'- did something change? o.O
Tekirai offline
Star Fighter
Star Fighter

Postby Carth » Mon Oct 02, 2006 4:47 pm

I liked how Ulrich was spinning around in the chair evilly. EVIL.

What else...oh yeah. THAT WAS YUMI'S LINE. Can you keep a secret was Yumi's line.

I like Aelita. I hate Mya.

Oh yeah- VIRTUALIZATION, KIWI! Or maybe not...

YAY ODDSISSI.
Carth offline

Postby Darkborn » Mon Oct 02, 2006 4:53 pm

"I don't dream about giant purple cats!" <3
Darkborn offline
Lyoko Freak
Lyoko Freak

Postby knifey » Mon Oct 02, 2006 4:54 pm

YAY OddSissi too!

Odd dreams about being a purplr kitty! HA! =P

Wonder how Yumi gets in the picture?
:hatguy: pew pew lazorz
psn profile
knifey offline
Lyoko Freak
Lyoko Freak

Postby Carth » Mon Oct 02, 2006 4:55 pm

What's Part 2 going to have? They've covered a lot here.

But, how will they get Sissi out...and how does Jer remember...
Carth offline

Postby Darkborn » Mon Oct 02, 2006 4:58 pm

ODD HAS A SHIELD!!!!!! WHERE WAS IN IN SEASON 1?!!?!?
Darkborn offline
Lyoko Freak
Lyoko Freak

Postby CotS » Mon Oct 02, 2006 4:59 pm

What the heck, Odd used sheild. I thought he didn't have that untill season 2...
AKA PotterFreak
Ignorance is bliss, but with knowledge comes power.
FYI, I am a boy, live with it :P
98% OF TEENS WON'T STAND UP FOR GOD...
REPOST THIS IF YOU'RE ONE OF THE 2% WHO WILL.
CotS offline
Lyoko Freak
Lyoko Freak

Postby TL. » Mon Oct 02, 2006 5:00 pm

I messed up on my web cam link..got the timezones wrong...I messed it! But I knew what happened anyway
THIS IS MY FORUM NOW!

TL. offline
The Rank of Triumph!
The Rank of Triumph!

Postby Darkborn » Mon Oct 02, 2006 5:00 pm

Awww...It's over.....darnit...
Darkborn offline
Lyoko Freak
Lyoko Freak

Next