Lyoko Freak: 2005 - 2015. Return to the past now....

It is currently Wed Apr 24, 2024 8:01 pm

S3 Episode 4: Fausse Piste (False Lead)

Talk about the episodes of the original series here! (Seasons 1-4)

Moderators: The Administrators, Moderators

A Fresh Direction or a False Lead

Uranium, Anthrax, Terrorism - CL has grown up! 10/10
56%
Megatanks, YAY! 8/10
29%
Meh 6/10
3%
Not even we know who we really are - yeah guys, sure you don't 4/10
9%
More Phoney than Jim's Resume 2/10
No votes
Deadder than Jean-Pierre! 0/10
3%

Total votes : 34

Postby I Love Yumi » Sat Oct 14, 2006 8:30 pm

Ya know how Jeremie is looking through the internet for X.A.N.A? Well I thought that he probably accidently hacked into a government security system or something.
Made by CBIzumi

Other userbars were made by my friend and wants them back. :(
I Love Yumi offline
Lyoko Team Member
Lyoko Team Member

Postby Vora Lyoko » Sat Oct 14, 2006 8:31 pm

I Love Yumi wrote:Ya know how Jeremie is looking through the internet for X.A.N.A? Well I thought that he probably accidently hacked into a government security system or something.

Eh....I think it was just another scan ceated by the SC. (Super Computer)

My Art shop! Click on the bar above to Enter
:female: I am Female. Yes....FEMALE.
Vora Lyoko offline
Lyoko Team Member
Lyoko Team Member

Postby TaTyFan13 » Sat Oct 21, 2006 1:34 pm

That one Secret Service guy's squeaky voice was sooooooooooo funny! :D

Made by me. I take requests.

"Non mihi, non tibi, sed nobis."
"Not for me, not for you, but for us."
TaTyFan13 offline
Teacher's Pet
Teacher's Pet

Postby Darkborn » Sat Oct 21, 2006 1:36 pm

Found, I'm going to keep on hounding you untill you do it.

Create your own Newbie thread. What you did was post on someone elses thread. It's considered rude.
Darkborn offline
Lyoko Freak
Lyoko Freak

Re: Just watched...

Postby cuttyyumi » Sun Oct 22, 2006 11:17 am

Mewberries151 wrote:
TB3 wrote:And tragically, this episode features a death ;)

*laughs maniacally* That was evil, TB3...very evil. X)

Cassius335 wrote:And poor Jean Peirre. Kinda wish either Aelita or Yumi had kept it, instead of Hiroki killing it...

*snickers* I'm beginning to wonder though if Yumi didn't give it to Hiroki on purpose.

Heh...this episode's so going to earn Moonscoop a call from the "SPCT"...Society for the Prevention of Cruelty to Tamagotchis. *snickers more*

I find it terribly amusing that Odd had a tamagotchi to begin with...Doesn't he have enough things to take care of considering he's also hiding a dog in his dorm? Plus...weren't tamagotchi's more a "girl" thing? Lol...

Wow...Jeremie being accused of being a terrorist. I absolutely never saw that coming. ;) How could anyone possibly come to that conclusion anyway? Goodness, he's only hacked into government records, failed to return stolen chemical goods, resisted arrest on two occasions...how could they possibly think he's a terrorist? Rofl! (I know the accusation would be serious under realistic circumstances...but we've all joked about Jeremie's er...well-intentioned law-breaking, so fair's fair).

Did anyone else find the caucasian agent's voice exceedingly hilarious though? XD

And Jim has been getting some serious attention this season. Way to save the kids...and that earlier landing earns him a perfect 10. (X

Ulrich also rocked in this...heh...he "pwned" Jim. ^^

As far as Lyoko is concerned though, Odd and Aelita are still rocking out loud. (I personally loved the scene where they're all sitting around bored watching Odd, who's floating around on his OverBoard above).

Aelita's power/weapon is really versatile...and can break through Megatank blasts...dude!

I think the expression work on the characters in Lyoko has really improved (and it was great to start with). Yumi's eye rolling at Odd's antics, and then Odd's pouty face later on in the episode was great fun to watch.

Yumi's telekinesis? Awesome!

Heh heh...and Ulrich ends up with 7 years bad luck...although who knew mirrors could reflect XANA bolts? That's a pretty good thing to keep in mind....

The moral of this episode though is: Always name your Tamagotchi, "Schmoopsy Pants" or something silly like that. Otherwise, you may just be mistaken for a kidnapper. O.O (j/k)

that was the most funny episode. i knew that one day jeremie will be acused of being a terrorist, it reflecting on whats going on today. odd is stupid naming a Tamagotchi Jean Peirre who has the same name framing the princple ohhhh! 8) :)
cuttyyumi offline
Friend of Team Lyoko
Friend of Team Lyoko

Postby Astro-Xana » Sun Dec 24, 2006 9:13 pm

I really liked this episode because it was hard core with those possessed agents, though I wish they could make the sky turn pitch black and have purple lightning shoot from the sky as well as create black holes. Also, here's a great theme music for these men in black which is a Matrix/Soul Reaper music. And that strange sound in the music is a sort of Darth Vader breathing in there:

http://media.putfile.com/Men-in-Black-93

http://media.putfile.com/Xanas-Undercov ... Agent-Yumi

Astro-Xana offline
Teacher's Pet
Teacher's Pet

Location: Fighting Xana's demon monsters in the Nexus Core Star Center of the Network

Previous