Lyoko Freak: 2005 - 2015. Return to the past now....

It is currently Fri Apr 19, 2024 12:54 pm

S3 Episode 2: Lyoko Moins 1 (Lyoko Minus One)

Talk about the episodes of the original series here! (Seasons 1-4)

Moderators: The Administrators, Moderators

The Final Rumble in the Jungle, uh Forest.

Evil Aelita rocks ma' socks! 10/10
60%
Ooh! Plot Device! O_O 8/10
32%
Meh 6/10
8%
Lamer than Herve's campaign 4/10
No votes
If an episode flops when no-one is watching, does it make a sound? 2/10
No votes
OMG they killed the Forest! They're BAST**DS! 0/10
No votes

Total votes : 25

Postby Movie-Man » Sat Sep 16, 2006 11:24 pm

You know, maybe Xana decided to get rid of Lyoko piece by piece (or should I say sector by sector) since destroying the heart didn't work since the Lyoko Kids stopped him from doing so.
"Return to the past now!"-Jeremy
Movie-Man offline
Jeremie's Assistant
Jeremie's Assistant

Postby LadyLucy » Sat Sep 16, 2006 11:25 pm

Quick question. I saw the pics for this ep...what was with Aelita dancing around with that paper...it looked as if she was practicing for play or something (I don't think I've seen her that animated before...guess the others are really rubbing off on her...). Anybody know what that was about?
viewtopic.php?t=2354- my Art Thread...please visit!!
Behold, the rejoyic-ify worthy sig by Jeremified!!!

Thankszers to Vora for this coolzers sig!!!

Someone told me today that I was crazy....I fell off my unicorn in shock!
LadyLucy offline
Lyoko Freak
Lyoko Freak

Postby Movie-Man » Sat Sep 16, 2006 11:28 pm

LucyMcGonagle wrote:Quick question. I saw the pics for this ep...what was with Aelita dancing around with that paper...it looked as if she was practicing for play or something (I don't think I've seen her that animated before...guess the others are really rubbing off on her...). Anybody know what that was about?

Easy, since Odd is running for class president she's just playing around with the idea she was probably saying something like

"And now our new class president is THE one and only Odd!"
Movie-Man offline
Jeremie's Assistant
Jeremie's Assistant

Postby LadyLucy » Sat Sep 16, 2006 11:42 pm

ODD? for Class President?! :*D :*D XD :rofl: You have GOT to be joking...if Odd was president, Kadic would be SCREWED!!! (but it would be a lot more fun...)

LadyLucy offline
Lyoko Freak
Lyoko Freak

Postby Movie-Man » Sat Sep 16, 2006 11:55 pm

LucyMcGonagle wrote:ODD? for Class President?! :*D :*D XD :rofl: You have GOT to be joking...if Odd was president, Kadic would be SCREWED!!! (but it would be a lot more fun...)

Yeah, he is and it's something I expect from Odd.
Movie-Man offline
Jeremie's Assistant
Jeremie's Assistant

Postby LadyLucy » Sun Sep 17, 2006 12:10 am

He gets elected? *jaw drops to floor*

PARTY!!!:wav:

LadyLucy offline
Lyoko Freak
Lyoko Freak

Postby animenologist » Sun Sep 17, 2006 12:14 am

Well, Odd does have a point. The class president is supposed to represent and protect the interests of the students and plan their activities (like dances, parades, trips). Though Jeremie and Herve may be smarter, more organized, better decision makers, and more responsible, they are among the farthest from the students. Take Jeremie for example, he spends most of his time working, he doesn't enjoy school functions, his ideas of fun are all academic in nature, and he thinks school is a piece of cake and more than likely think time should be spent enriching the student body's education. He's not the person to represent the average student, who enjoys goofing off, who gets Bs and Cs, who prefer to have money and resources going to having fun outside of class instead of making their learning experience more fulfilling.

There are different leaders for different situations and Jeremie is not the one to be it. He's an organizer, a planner, a thinker, and a hard-worker whose very goal oriented, that makes him a good leader for the group's advenutrers to Lyoko. But he's not the one to give the students what they desire from school, he's just too withdrawn from them and does not understand them.

"Many ideas grow better when transplanted into another mind than in the one where they sprang up."
-- Oliver Wendell Holmes.

"There is no such thing as a failed experiment, only experiments with unexpected outcomes."
-- Buckminster Fuller
animenologist offline
Lyoko Team Member
Lyoko Team Member

Postby LadyLucy » Sun Sep 17, 2006 12:16 am

But he's just so cute... *_* It'd be like Yuki Soma in Fruits Baskets...I'd just wanna follow him around all day, if he was my class pres. (we don't have one...but yeah...) But I understand what you mean. I just find Jeremie adorable, so I always and rooting for him to win. :D

LadyLucy offline
Lyoko Freak
Lyoko Freak

Postby Sithking Zero » Sun Sep 17, 2006 12:20 am

Movie-Man wrote:You know, maybe Xana decided to get rid of Lyoko piece by piece (or should I say sector by sector) since destroying the heart didn't work since the Lyoko Kids stopped him from doing so.

Since Sector five is known as "Carthage," maybe sector five really is Project Carthage, the one that Franz talks about in either Revelations or The Key (I forget which). That would make sense as to why XANA's trying to destroy it. So maybe the final episode in the season is the destruction of sector five through the use of the tower seen in "Franz Hopper."

Come to think of it, this idea puts a wrench in my theroy that XANA will try to fuse Lyoko with Earth (Which would be awesome! Not really, but as long as it's fictional, it's awesome!)
Last edited by Sithking Zero on Sun Sep 17, 2006 12:31 am, edited 1 time in total.
Sig by Carth.
ALL HAIL MEGATRON!
Sithking Zero offline
Lyoko Freak
Lyoko Freak

Postby LadyLucy » Sun Sep 17, 2006 12:25 am

That would be...very crazy, scary, and sad. I love lyoko...if it wasn't for the monsters, I'd totally live there...especilly in the Mountain Region...anyway...I would be sad if that happened...Lyoko is so cool...

LadyLucy offline
Lyoko Freak
Lyoko Freak

Postby Movie-Man » Sun Sep 17, 2006 12:58 am

Sithking Zero wrote:Come to think of it, this idea puts a wrench in my theroy that XANA will try to fuse Lyoko with Earth (Which would be awesome! Not really, but as long as it's fictional, it's awesome!)

Really? I always expect for Xana fusing the Earth and Lyoko together, but we'll see what happens in the end.
Movie-Man offline
Jeremie's Assistant
Jeremie's Assistant

Postby LadyLucy » Sun Sep 17, 2006 1:12 am

Fusing Lyoko and Earth? I've never thought of that! That is cool idea!! I don't know how it could happen, but that would be incredable...

LadyLucy offline
Lyoko Freak
Lyoko Freak

Postby Mewberries151 » Sun Sep 17, 2006 1:59 am

Tekirai wrote:Seriously. It was like, three seconds, but U/Y FLUFFFF YAY. *dances a little TOO giddy dance*

Ha! *joins you in the dance* Oh yes...three seconds...but what a sweet three seconds they were! ^.^

Tekirai wrote:I'm sorry, but I thought it was so cute when Ulrich looked at himself in the mirror at the start of the episode. x3 Like, 'fwip-fwip shape hair'. But I think everything's cute nowadays. ^^;

Oh yeah! That was pretty adorable! I couldn't quite make out what he was saying at that point...but I'm sure it was rather amusing. XD

Cassius335 wrote:
Mewberries151 wrote:So um...wow, I can't wait for the next episode. The title is "Raz de maree"...which I believe translates to "Tidal Wave". *more evil laughter* I look forward to it. X)

*sniffles, hopefully* Beach episode?

... I will go NUTS if it is. In a good way.[/quote]

Lol...either that...or that river's going to get awfully high. Ermm...hopefully no one goes "near drowning" or anything...particularly near Jim. I'd rather not have a repeat of "Marabounta", thank you very much. XD

Although, I suppose a reference to that would be amusing. ^^

Movie-Man wrote:
Taelia wrote:Jim and Suzie get to be a bit romantic in this episode. :)

You know I found out it humorius Jim slept on Mrs. Hertz.

And that he complemented her on her perfume... XD
"Hey, make up your mind. Am I a genius or a creep?"
"You're a creepy genius."

-Odd and Jeremie; "Cruel Dilemma", Code Lyoko

Icon made by boxofdoomage @ LJ

Mewberries151 offline
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby LadyLucy » Sun Sep 17, 2006 2:08 am

IT"S CUTE!!!! :*D sorry...just a little hyper right now...but they are cute.
Yumi and Ulrich had a fluff moment? What happened?!

LadyLucy offline
Lyoko Freak
Lyoko Freak

Postby Movie-Man » Sun Sep 17, 2006 2:36 am

Mewberries151 wrote:
Tekirai wrote:I'm sorry, but I thought it was so cute when Ulrich looked at himself in the mirror at the start of the episode. x3 Like, 'fwip-fwip shape hair'. But I think everything's cute nowadays. ^^;

Oh yeah! That was pretty adorable! I couldn't quite make out what he was saying at that point...but I'm sure it was rather amusing. XD

Ok that was unexpected but funny actually but yeah it's cute, at least Ulrich didn't do it in a cocky way or something.
Movie-Man offline
Jeremie's Assistant
Jeremie's Assistant

Postby LadyLucy » Sun Sep 17, 2006 2:38 am

I can't really see Ulrich as being cocky...at least, not where Yumi is concerned. He's so cute, I have to admit. He's almost as aqward (yes, I know...I can't spell. :no: Sorry.) as Jeremie...

LadyLucy offline
Lyoko Freak
Lyoko Freak

Postby Movie-Man » Sun Sep 17, 2006 2:40 am

LucyMcGonagle wrote:I can't really see Ulrich as being cocky...at least, not where Yumi is concerned. He's so cute, I have to admit. He's almost as aqward (yes, I know...I can't spell. :no: Sorry.) as Jeremie...

Well it's just that whenever there's a scene where somebody "flip-flops" their hair they're usually the cocky type but Ulrich on the other land, isn't that type but he probably did that just for fun or something, I don't know; a bonus from the animators or an addition by the story editor.
Movie-Man offline
Jeremie's Assistant
Jeremie's Assistant

Postby LadyLucy » Sun Sep 17, 2006 2:43 am

I can imagine him doing that...he's a bit of a pretty boy, but he doesn't care about that...until Yumi comes. Then he's looking in the mirror all the time...hehe...typical teenage guy...hehehe...

LadyLucy offline
Lyoko Freak
Lyoko Freak

Postby Movie-Man » Sun Sep 17, 2006 2:54 am

LucyMcGonagle wrote:I can imagine him doing that...he's a bit of a pretty boy, but he doesn't care about that...until Yumi comes. Then he's looking in the mirror all the time...hehe...typical teenage guy...hehehe...

I think I can picture him talking to the bathroom mirror as it was Yumi when he's alone.
Movie-Man offline
Jeremie's Assistant
Jeremie's Assistant

Postby Cassius335 » Sun Sep 17, 2006 6:37 am

Mewberries151 wrote:
Mewberries151 wrote:
Cassius335 wrote:
Mewberries151 wrote:So um...wow, I can't wait for the next episode. The title is "Raz de maree"...which I believe translates to "Tidal Wave". *more evil laughter* I look forward to it. X)

*sniffles, hopefully* Beach episode?

... I will go NUTS if it is. In a good way.

Lol...either that...or that river's going to get awfully high. Ermm...hopefully no one goes "near drowning" or anything...particularly near Jim. I'd rather not have a repeat of "Marabounta", thank you very much. XD

Although, I suppose a reference to that would be amusing. ^^

I've been thinking about this: The title might also apply to Odd; at the end of this ep, there were quite a few people wanting his help... maybe his first weeks at the job are kinda overwhelming as he's swamped by requests and questions etc?
ImageImage
---
"There are advantages in being honest about your own limitations: you gain the right to talk about the limitations of others." - Science of The Discworld 3
Cassius335 offline
Lyoko Freak
Lyoko Freak

Postby Reesane » Sun Sep 17, 2006 7:45 am

Hmmmm. What if XANA is just trying to proform a compleat reboot of Lyoko? It's posseble that he has a behavior modifying viruse in him that he is trying to get rid of (Jeremie, you'd better keep that Anti-virus), or he could be folowing Franz Hopper's will.
Mood today: O_o

made by CBIzumi

made by Carth
Reesane offline
Star Fighter
Star Fighter

Postby LadyLucy » Sun Sep 17, 2006 9:25 am

Movie-Man wrote:
LucyMcGonagle wrote:I can imagine him doing that...he's a bit of a pretty boy, but he doesn't care about that...until Yumi comes. Then he's looking in the mirror all the time...hehe...typical teenage guy...hehehe...

I think I can picture him talking to the bathroom mirror as it was Yumi when he's alone.

:*D Oh yeah, that's definitly something he'll do. Remeber him in New Order?
" OKay...Yumi, I have some important to ask you...no...hey Yumi, I had an idea...not good...Yumi, I though maybe, we could...no...Yumi- oh, Yumi!!"

LadyLucy offline
Lyoko Freak
Lyoko Freak

Postby Movie-Man » Sun Sep 17, 2006 2:33 pm

LucyMcGonagle wrote:
Movie-Man wrote:

:*D Oh yeah, that's definitly something he'll do. Remeber him in New Order?
" OKay...Yumi, I have some important to ask you...no...hey Yumi, I had an idea...not good...Yumi, I though maybe, we could...no...Yumi- oh, Yumi!!"

Ah yes of course, who could forget about that scene in the very first episode of Season 2 of CL?
Movie-Man offline
Jeremie's Assistant
Jeremie's Assistant

Postby YDV » Sun Sep 17, 2006 3:16 pm

Ulrich checking himself out in the mirror was the cutest thing on EARTH. <3 xDD;; *shot*

.......XANA possessed the entire bus? Holyshiesse. Has anyone else noticed that some of the backgrounds in RL like, around Kadic and the forest, have become 3D-ish?

Homg xD;; Like, the part where Odd climbs the tree in Lyoko? I'm like KITTY CLIMB THE TREEEE 8DD

The Skippy's tentacles DID get longer. o__O; <s>BADXANA! Dx</s>

OHSNAP. AELITA GOT POSSSESSED. :O It may just be me, but it seems as if Aelita kinda sucks at those psiball-ish things. xD; Cuz she like misses every single one. I wanna ride a Tarantula! D;

Mrs. Hertz. xD;;; She amuses me. Like, when William was running at her, she's just kinda like "Hmm... *holds out hand, pwns*"

Ah! So THAT'S what the Code: XANA thing does.... It deletes sectors... how charming... xD;

Gawd. xD Ulrich and William were awesome throughout the like, entire eppy. He just like dumps him off back in detention or whatever....

I can't wait to see it in English! ^^
BEHHHH
YDV offline
Lyoko Freak
Lyoko Freak

Postby LadyLucy » Sun Sep 17, 2006 3:18 pm

But Aelita just go the power. I"m sure she'll get the hang of it soon...

LadyLucy offline
Lyoko Freak
Lyoko Freak

PreviousNext