Lyoko Freak: 2005 - 2015. Return to the past now....

It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 2:04 pm

S3 Episode 1: Droit Au Coeur (Straight To Heart)

Talk about the episodes of the original series here! (Seasons 1-4)

Moderators: The Administrators, Moderators

When did you felt more excited watching this episode?

The day it aired on France.
19%
The day it aired on the United States of America.
54%
I will feel even more excited about it the day it airs on my country.
11%
I'm always excited for CL, no matter the language.
16%
This episode blows.
No votes

Total votes : 37

Postby Briana » Wed Oct 04, 2006 6:26 pm

OHHH thank you! Image
I'm Insanity Hero's sidekick. Yes.
~~Member Of The Let's All Go Punch Ulrich's Dad Club.~~
Briana offline
Star Fighter
Star Fighter

Postby . » Wed Oct 04, 2006 6:30 pm

I was at work so I missed this Ep. Somone. SYNOPSIS, DETAIL, NOW! Pepi commands it!
. offline
Lyoko Freak
Lyoko Freak

Postby Rail Runner » Wed Oct 04, 2006 6:31 pm

We will gladly take one for the team Teebs.. ;)

I just loved Odds reaction to when the principal assistant said that she would get him to see Mr Delmas...haha.

YESSSSSSSSSSSS.

It really would have been funny if he would have imitated Fred Fredburger.. :D
Amtrak, its everywhere I want to be!
Rail Runner offline
Lyoko Freak
Lyoko Freak

Postby LadyLucy » Wed Oct 04, 2006 6:34 pm

Do you have the nacos?

:nyeh!:

yes, it would have been awesome if Odd had done that...
viewtopic.php?t=2354- my Art Thread...please visit!!
Behold, the rejoyic-ify worthy sig by Jeremified!!!

Thankszers to Vora for this coolzers sig!!!

Someone told me today that I was crazy....I fell off my unicorn in shock!
LadyLucy offline
Lyoko Freak
Lyoko Freak

Postby Rail Runner » Wed Oct 04, 2006 6:37 pm

Yes, I have found the nachos.

I didnt like the way Ulrich and Yumi were mad at each other in the elevator..it was just tense..I dont like tenseness like that. Its a good plot though.
Rail Runner offline
Lyoko Freak
Lyoko Freak

Postby . » Wed Oct 04, 2006 6:38 pm

someone please? Details???
. offline
Lyoko Freak
Lyoko Freak

Postby Rail Runner » Wed Oct 04, 2006 6:42 pm

How about reading...it gives most of the details in this thread..:)

Ulrich and Yumi are friends only.....aelita did her pink doomy doom ball which was cool, and odd was going to blackmail jim with his disco vid, but didnt. and the lyoko scene was cool....there.
Rail Runner offline
Lyoko Freak
Lyoko Freak

Postby . » Wed Oct 04, 2006 6:43 pm

Virtualized STI wrote:How about reading...it gives most of the details in this thread..:)

Ulrich and Yumi are friends only.....aelita did her pink doomy doom ball which was cool, and odd was going to blackmail jim with his disco vid, but didnt. and the lyoko scene was cool....there.

>.> No really?

I did that but I'd like to know from beginging to end what happened.
. offline
Lyoko Freak
Lyoko Freak

Postby Rail Runner » Wed Oct 04, 2006 6:45 pm

Well, I wish I could tell you everything, but I got interrupted....grrrrr.
Rail Runner offline
Lyoko Freak
Lyoko Freak

Postby MY85 » Wed Oct 04, 2006 8:23 pm

LucyMcGonagle wrote:
TB3 wrote:
PotterFreak92 wrote:YAY PINKY BALL OF DOOMY DOOM! :*D

*sighs* and I still can't tell you guys the name of that attack ;__;

It's okay...we like pinky ball of Doomy doom better... :D

"Doomy doom" is a lame corny expression.

TB3 wrote:
Rob wrote:But they still have the French title, and it's misspelt. Why was it renamed to a misspelt title when it was correct before? :S

Check again bucko :)

Yo bucko! It's "Straight To Heart" not "Straight To the Heart".

ThePepsiPiper wrote:I was at work so I missed this Ep. Somone. SYNOPSIS, DETAIL, NOW! Pepi commands it!

Ahem... read the first pages for Mewberries's comments about the episode. She's bulletproof. Or wait until animenologist says something extra about it... but good luck if you can really handle long posts.

I think I felt much more exicted when it aired in France rather when it aired today. But it was good to hear it in English because many of us don't understand French at all, or very few words. M*rde.

Why wouldn't Xana attack when Ulrich and Odd were gone from vacation? He got shut down or during the free time he started attacking other things or territories to become something more powerful enough to later destroy the Forest Region? There's something XANA had done during vacations. I got a feeling about this.

I am amused that Odd acted responsible when he told the people to go pick up their schedules. Poor guy didn't knew he had a surprise coming.

Nice to know they had classes 6 days a week... that gives the kids more heroic credibility. They spend their time saving themselves from Xana... but if Xana's real goal is not to destroy the earth, then I will laugh.

Jim gets so repetitive with the "Id' rather not talk about it" line to the point where now the gang makes fun of his line. rofl But to stay on the Jim line, well there's gotta be something about him and the gang. Even though the RTTP has the purpose to go back in time and make people that were never virtualized to forget past events, probably Jim was thinking of the Belpois/Stern/Della Robbia threesome as some threat. He must have a book where he writes stuff concerning their behavior at Kadic. Otherwise, the fact of moving Odd away from his friends wouldn't make much sense.

<i>Paco, The King Of Disco.</i> I wish we could get that movie on DVD. rofl Just kidding.

Man, it's easier to get Ulrich down... Yumi delivered him a killer line. And she even said something about them having a relationship, which made her line about "just being friends" more lethal to Ulrich. Plus, there's William on the Yumi hunt. And Sissi still (but not as strong as before) on Ulrich's toes.

"You're the ones in sight"... wait a minute!! On Xana Awakens (Part 1, notoriously), Jeremie could literally see what was going on at Lyoko, action by action! Why the hell he can't see Sector 5 now? TB3 or any other geek who frequent the LTT thread, please explain me that.

So Aelita's pink blasts where developed during their vacations, huh? Calling Aelita a Lyoko Warrior made her blush. She will be useful from now on. Good for her, because it takes away stress from the Lyoko members.

Good episode, anyways. It helped to watch it in the English language. I'll watch it in spanish when pigs fly.
Last edited by MY85 on Wed Oct 04, 2006 8:51 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Lani wrote:Eh, in the end, people (real or cartoon) are naked and having a good time. What's wrong with that?
MY85 offline

Postby Ghost Guest » Wed Oct 04, 2006 8:40 pm

MakeYourself wrote:Good episode, anyways. It helped to watch it in the English language. I'll watch it in spanish when pigs fly.

The original voice actors for the Spanish version will probably be all dead by the time Jetix decides to air Season 3...
Ghost Guest offline
Lyoko Team Member
Lyoko Team Member

Postby MY85 » Wed Oct 04, 2006 8:43 pm

ese mae wrote:
MakeYourself wrote:Good episode, anyways. It helped to watch it in the English language. I'll watch it in spanish when pigs fly.

The original voice actors for the Spanish version will probably be all dead by the time Jetix decides to air Season 3...

rofl Sadly, that might be true. And with constant replaying on Season 1 and 2 while Season 3 runs... we might see the final Code Lyoko episode 1 year after it aired on the States or France (I hope to God the French get the final episode first).
Lani wrote:Eh, in the end, people (real or cartoon) are naked and having a good time. What's wrong with that?
MY85 offline

Postby Sithking Zero » Wed Oct 04, 2006 9:36 pm

MakeYourself wrote:Why wouldn't Xana attack when Ulrich and Odd were gone from vacation? He got shut down or during the free time he started attacking other things or territories to become something more powerful enough to later destroy the Forest Region? There's something XANA had done during vacations. I got a feeling about this.

Where was XANA over the last two weeks? Well...

(Hawaii)

(XANA walks up to a human hula dancer)

Hey, babe, I'm gonna destroy the world. Wanna be my queen?

((Shudders at bad pick-up lines))

XANA was on vacation as well! Drinking margaritas, going to Luaus, and traveling around the world.
Last edited by Sithking Zero on Wed Oct 04, 2006 9:57 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Sig by Carth.
ALL HAIL MEGATRON!
Sithking Zero offline
Lyoko Freak
Lyoko Freak

Postby oddsgrlfriend » Wed Oct 04, 2006 9:38 pm

Awww! Dang Yumi - why only friends! As punishment I'm gonna start calling her Yuri... :wag: :pbthbb: Anyways, I think this ep. was so cute at the end when Jeremie and Aelita were holding hands in front of the scanner! But the best part of all: Odd saying Sissi was upset that he was in none of her classes!
Life is a Fre@k $how!
oddsgrlfriend offline
Lyoko Team Member
Lyoko Team Member

Postby Carth » Wed Oct 04, 2006 10:21 pm

Sithking Zero wrote:
MakeYourself wrote:Why wouldn't Xana attack when Ulrich and Odd were gone from vacation? He got shut down or during the free time he started attacking other things or territories to become something more powerful enough to later destroy the Forest Region? There's something XANA had done during vacations. I got a feeling about this.

Where was XANA over the last two weeks? Well...

(Hawaii)

(XANA walks up to a human hula dancer)

Hey, babe, I'm gonna destroy the world. Wanna be my queen?

((Shudders at bad pick-up lines))

XANA was on vacation as well! Drinking margaritas, going to Luaus, and traveling around the world.

YES XANA DEAR.

*cough*

Seems like a XANA thing to do.
Carth offline

Postby Mewberries151 » Wed Oct 04, 2006 10:31 pm

Blueyedblonde wrote:
YumixUlrich409 wrote:lol Blueeyedblonde you totally captured my entire take on the episode! Do you think Yumi's gonna go for William?!?

Oh, of course not! Never never never never never ever ever ever!!! ... If she did I would lose so much respect for her... And I would cry... With Ulrich... Dude, I dont think it's going to happen. Atleast I hope not. :D

*snickers evily* Wow....I so know how TB3 feels somewhat now. XD Although, I totally don't regret watching the French episodes. ;D

Heh...as a Y/U fan, I shall tell you all this, since I don't want to spoil some fun things coming up for you...but being "Just friends" seems to invite far more fluff moments then one would think. *giggle*

^_^

Carthage Resident #2 wrote:"I had long curly hair, and-I'd rather not talk about it!"

That will never get old. Ever.

Jim is awesome. I need to get a clip of the Disco scene up...

Omigosh! I want Odd to go back to Jim's room now, and find a school photo of Jim when he was young. XD That line was genius!! :*D

To the sketchbooks! X)

MakeYourself wrote:
LucyMcGonagle wrote:
TB3 wrote:
PotterFreak92 wrote:YAY PINKY BALL OF DOOMY DOOM! :*D

*sighs* and I still can't tell you guys the name of that attack ;__;

It's okay...we like pinky ball of Doomy doom better... :D

"Doomy doom" is a lame corny expression.

ROFL...I started that. XD But it is corny, and I'm lame, so it's all good. :D I stole it somewhat from Invader Zim anyway. ^^

MakeYourself wrote:
TB3 wrote:
Rob wrote:But they still have the French title, and it's misspelt. Why was it renamed to a misspelt title when it was correct before? :S

Check again bucko :)

Yo bucko! It's "Straight To Heart" not "Straight To the Heart".

ThePepsiPiper wrote:I was at work so I missed this Ep. Somone. SYNOPSIS, DETAIL, NOW! Pepi commands it!

Ahem... read the first pages for Mewberries's comments about the episode. She's bulletproof. Or wait until animenologist says something extra about it... but good luck if you can really handle long posts.

:*D Thanks! :blush:

Oh absolutely. I've been getting much the same vibe. XANA's interest in destroying Lyoko (despite supposedly being "free" of it), seems very suspicious. I mean really, why would he worry about it existing if it didn't pose some sort of threat to him?

Heh...maybe Jeremie was right after all...XANA's hiding something...

MakeYourself wrote:Jim gets so repetitive with the "Id' rather not talk about it" line to the point where now the gang makes fun of his line. rofl But to stay on the Jim line, well there's gotta be something about him and the gang. Even though the RTTP has the purpose to go back in time and make people that were never virtualized to forget past events, probably Jim was thinking of the Belpois/Stern/Della Robbia threesome as some threat. He must have a book where he writes stuff concerning their behavior at Kadic. Otherwise, the fact of moving Odd away from his friends wouldn't make much sense.

It's more than likely because the three of them together...erm...Don't encourage the best study habits. Well, Odd and Ulrich anyway. Odd cracks his jokes when he's with Ulrich, and their laughter has disrupted the class on a couple of occasions. He was likely separated because of "disruptive behavior"...which he's got covered in spades. X)

MakeYourself wrote:<i>Paco, The King Of Disco.</i> I wish we could get that movie on DVD. rofl Just kidding.

Ha...I so want to see that on MTV or VH1. XD It's win a grammy it would! (j/k)

Rofl...Ulrich has become the king of the "deadpan" though. (X Is it bad that he's cracking me up more than Odd on certain occasions? X)

His "You're crazy, Kitty" to Odd as he rode past on a Manta? LOL! And his 'oh-so enthusiastic' "Not bad" after Odd landed on the Overbike beside him after doing that awesome aerial backflip? *snickers*

Odd needs his own "Lyoko Victory" music...something like the Final Fantasy series' well-known "Victory music". *giggle* His "booyah dance" was hilarious! :D

I seriously wanted to hug Ulrich in this though. And give Odd a hug in the very beginning. And give Yumi a hug since she's obviously torn up inside about things (it's written all over her body language and pose in that scene).

Go Jeremie and Aelita though!!! ^.^
"Hey, make up your mind. Am I a genius or a creep?"
"You're a creepy genius."

-Odd and Jeremie; "Cruel Dilemma", Code Lyoko

Icon made by boxofdoomage @ LJ

Mewberries151 offline
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby Vora Lyoko » Wed Oct 04, 2006 10:44 pm

Yes indeed to JxA....*_*

I'm such a total freak when it comes to love...

I really want to shoot William though....GET AWAY FROM YUMI.

Hah...watch William accidentally call her Yuri....then see what happens.:evillaugh:

My Art shop! Click on the bar above to Enter
:female: I am Female. Yes....FEMALE.
Vora Lyoko offline
Lyoko Team Member
Lyoko Team Member

Postby Rail Runner » Thu Oct 05, 2006 6:50 am

Yes, that would be hilarious.

That Id rather not talk about it line is just too funny. I should start a count of how many times he might say that in this season.

That FF victory music would so pwn..they could do something similar, without infringing on the copyrights.

The aerial flip thing was cool.
Rail Runner offline
Lyoko Freak
Lyoko Freak

Postby Tekirai » Thu Oct 05, 2006 10:59 am

Mewberries151 wrote:Heh...as a Y/U fan, I shall tell you all this, since I don't want to spoil some fun things coming up for you...but being "Just friends" seems to invite far more fluff moments then one would think. *giggle*

I thought the exact same when I saw the next episode in French. It's like 'I DON'T LIKE YOU D<' and then '0///0 Oh, sorry' twice as much as before. = more drama! SQUEALLL.

Now I must go find the episode somewhere. Ta-ta.

Ooh, look what I found. :O Seems that 'walking on water' thing is from that free DVD with the Ulrich/scanner set, or it's been reused. Still, it's Ulrich so I don't care. xD *watches*
Tekirai offline
Star Fighter
Star Fighter

Postby YDV » Thu Oct 05, 2006 12:14 pm

D; I'm soo lateee! And at school. What is that. xD; Anyway..

YUMI. WHAT IS YOUR PROBLEM. <s>Ulrich is hot, you fool!!! Dx</s> Seriously. Who like, -does- that? I understand how she feels and it is kind of confusing being on and off with him, and then of course there's the <s>plot device</s> thing with William and Sissi... BUT STILL. IT IS ULRICH STERN. IS SHE INSANE.

And um um. Nothing else comes immediately to mind and I have to get off before my English teacher yells at me. xD;;; *disappears*
BEHHHH
YDV offline
Lyoko Freak
Lyoko Freak

Postby LadyLucy » Thu Oct 05, 2006 12:36 pm

Vora wrote:Yes indeed to JxA....*_*

Hah...watch William accidentally call her Yuri....then see what happens.:evillaugh:

THat would be so awesome... :*D They should do that...
viewtopic.php?t=2354- my Art Thread...please visit!!
Behold, the rejoyic-ify worthy sig by Jeremified!!!

Thankszers to Vora for this coolzers sig!!!

Someone told me today that I was crazy....I fell off my unicorn in shock!
LadyLucy offline
Lyoko Freak
Lyoko Freak

Postby Vora Lyoko » Thu Oct 05, 2006 1:13 pm

LucyMcGonagle wrote:
Vora wrote:Yes indeed to JxA....*_*

THat would be so awesome... :*D They should do that...

My name is Lanai and some people mistake it calling it Lani..My boyfriend did that....for heavens sake! You've known me for two months, GET MY NAME RIGHT....I hate that. So I respect Yumi not like being called Yuri.

Go Yumi!

*Laughs manically at William who is in a hospital bed* :evillaugh:

My Art shop! Click on the bar above to Enter
:female: I am Female. Yes....FEMALE.
Vora Lyoko offline
Lyoko Team Member
Lyoko Team Member

Postby Haruno Sakura » Thu Oct 05, 2006 1:14 pm

Awesome episode. Yumi is making a big mistake. I mean Ulrich LOVES her. Baka Baka Baka Yumi. :pbthbb:

Zomg William! Back off you Emo punk rocker wannabe. Yumi belongs with Ulrich!

*pokes William 8000 times*
I am Haruno Sakura.
Haruno Sakura offline
Lyoko Team Member
Lyoko Team Member

Location: Mc Donalds! The ones who started it all... Hormone injected food baby!

Postby Keiji » Thu Oct 05, 2006 5:04 pm

Still trying to get a hold of this one from YouTube. -_-
Keiji offline
Jeremie's Assistant
Jeremie's Assistant

One of my predictions has been proven correct! AMAZING!!!

Postby Astro-Xana » Thu Oct 05, 2006 7:30 pm

I find Aelita's new technique of firing orbs totally amazing because it makes Aelita (an innocent angelic being) look hardcore and can now kick butt! But however, I find it surprising that I have came up with a new ability for Aelita which was her digital orb technique (sort of similar to this or could even be an advanced and more powerful version of this technique) on April 5, 2006 which is an idea of mine that actually came true in a way.

Now here's the link showing you the post about my idea. Sure, my ideas were in the form of questions as I am sometimes a person who likes to surprise people at the end by explaining to them that these questions I asked were actually ideas I made up.

But notice that I have edited the post 3 times (as I am a detailed person who wants to have clear detailed posts). And again, notice the date on which it was last edited (NOTE: the date at the bottom ALWAYS displays the time at which the post was last edited) which was still April 5, 2006 but at 3:22 p.m. (44 minutes later from when it was 1st posted which was at 2:38 p.m.).

http://www.tv.com/code-lyoko/show/26269 ... tml&page=4

Astro-Xana offline
Teacher's Pet
Teacher's Pet

Location: Fighting Xana's demon monsters in the Nexus Core Star Center of the Network

PreviousNext