Lyoko Freak: 2005 - 2015. Return to the past now....

It is currently Tue Apr 23, 2024 10:14 am

S3 Episode 1: Droit Au Coeur (Straight To Heart)

Talk about the episodes of the original series here! (Seasons 1-4)

Moderators: The Administrators, Moderators

When did you felt more excited watching this episode?

The day it aired on France.
19%
The day it aired on the United States of America.
54%
I will feel even more excited about it the day it airs on my country.
11%
I'm always excited for CL, no matter the language.
16%
This episode blows.
No votes

Total votes : 37

Postby TB3 » Thu Oct 05, 2006 8:20 pm

Hehe - I'll say it again - "Energy Field" (the official name for Aelita's attack) rocks!

You should have seen TL, Osiris's and my faces when that turned up in the recording session we went to - one minute Aelita is running along panting like normal and then SUDDENLY pink energy blasts are flying everywhere and Aelita is kicking butt and taking names! XD

We had a similar reaction when she got devirtualised - I mean I was expecting that based off LTT but even so.

Best. Character. Alteration. Ever :D
LORD HIGH TRANSLATOR!

Joined Sept. 16th 2005, Post Tally 6423 (as of January 21st 2010)
TB3 offline
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby Taelia » Thu Oct 05, 2006 8:23 pm

I wanna see what you guys did!
Taelia offline
Lyoko Freak
Lyoko Freak

Postby Jinnai » Thu Oct 05, 2006 8:30 pm

Awesome episode. Yumi is making a big mistake. I mean Ulrich LOVES her. Baka Baka Baka Yumi.

Well, I actually do see where she's coming from...she and Ulrich's romance was going in circles. It went that way for a little while in late Season 1 but in "Routine" it started to look better.....................then William showed up in Season 2. :whatever: After that it became a spiral of repeated drama, so I think halting it (at least for a while ;) ) is a smart move. Once an appropriate amount of time has passed, they can start again.
HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA!
Jinnai offline
Teacher's Pet
Teacher's Pet

Postby MY85 » Thu Oct 05, 2006 8:33 pm

TB3 wrote:Hehe - I'll say it again - "Energy Field" (the official name for Aelita's attack) rocks!

The first time that the name of that attack was mentioned on Lyoko Moins Un, right?
Lani wrote:Eh, in the end, people (real or cartoon) are naked and having a good time. What's wrong with that?
MY85 offline

Postby TB3 » Thu Oct 05, 2006 9:54 pm

MakeYourself wrote:
TB3 wrote:Hehe - I'll say it again - "Energy Field" (the official name for Aelita's attack) rocks!

The first time that the name of that attack was mentioned on Lyoko Moins Un, right?

It was Jeremie who said it but yeah.

So that's one thing off my chest - and in later eps Aelita totally rocks as she runs around basically 'Energy Fielding!' monsters left right and centre :)

PS: I pointed this out yesterday but Osiris has had 'Energy Field' as his sig for a month now and no-one noticed? ;)
LORD HIGH TRANSLATOR!

TB3 offline
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby MY85 » Thu Oct 05, 2006 9:57 pm

TB3 wrote:PS: I pointed this out yesterday but Osiris has had 'Energy Field' as his sig for a month now and no-one noticed? ;)

To be fair with the guy, he isn't that active enough so we could spot his riddle.
Lani wrote:Eh, in the end, people (real or cartoon) are naked and having a good time. What's wrong with that?
MY85 offline

Postby TB3 » Thu Oct 05, 2006 9:59 pm

MakeYourself wrote:
TB3 wrote:PS: I pointed this out yesterday but Osiris has had 'Energy Field' as his sig for a month now and no-one noticed? ;)

To be fair with the guy, he isn't that active enough so we could spot his riddle.

Hehe - I know, but given it was public knowledge that he was in Paris with us I was expecting people to be poring over all of our posts trying to see if we let anything slip.

Ah well ;)
LORD HIGH TRANSLATOR!

TB3 offline
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby MY85 » Thu Oct 05, 2006 10:04 pm

TB3 wrote:
MakeYourself wrote:

Hehe - I know, but given it was public knowledge that he was in Paris with us I was expecting people to be poring over all of our posts trying to see if we let anything slip.

I know that the three of you guys went to France... but the way the Lyokofreakers In Paris thread went seemed to many people like it was more a trip made by you and your brother. I won't be joking when I say that Osiris going with you guys there was just a bonus.
MY85 offline

Postby TB3 » Thu Oct 05, 2006 10:14 pm

Actually Josh (Osiris) made a very welcome addition - the trip would have been far more boring without his witty banter, excellent observations and oh so fun fear-of-heights (great fun to tease him by constantly pointing out that I could feel the Eiffel Tower swaying beneath us!) :P
LORD HIGH TRANSLATOR!

TB3 offline
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby Astro-Xana » Fri Oct 06, 2006 10:38 am

Now in addition to my previous prediction a long time ago about Aelita in my previous post on the previous page which actually came true in a sort of similar way, I am also predicting that Odd is going to develop a new ability as well which is the ability to read minds which is an ability in addition to his ability to have flash visions (seeing into the future). While on Lyoko, Odd will continually have situations where he'll feel faint and his mind feeling dizzy with Jeremie having no clue as to why that is. But to later find out, these faint feelings Odd was having have disappeared with Odd having a new ability which is the ability to read minds meaning that these feelings were because of the fact that Odd was developing this new ability!

Astro-Xana offline
Teacher's Pet
Teacher's Pet

Location: Fighting Xana's demon monsters in the Nexus Core Star Center of the Network

Postby TL. » Fri Oct 06, 2006 2:12 pm

Wonderful return for the gang....Aelita can finally kick some Monster arse! The 3D sections…….*drools* I thought season 2 was a huge leap......and seeing the core revealed....I knew it was coming but..........dang.....so cool! Disco Jim....LOL! Ulrich and Yumi :crying2: :crying2: :crying2: We've back to square 1!

Fantastic season debut!
THIS IS MY FORUM NOW!

ALL WHO DEFY ME, SHALL BE DESTROYED!
TL. offline
The Rank of Triumph!
The Rank of Triumph!

Postby LadyLucy » Fri Oct 06, 2006 2:14 pm

Agreed. I wanted to shake Yumi though. I mean, we ALL know she still likes him... for the oldest of the group, she sure doesn't always make the best decisions...
viewtopic.php?t=2354- my Art Thread...please visit!!
Behold, the rejoyic-ify worthy sig by Jeremified!!!

Thankszers to Vora for this coolzers sig!!!

Someone told me today that I was crazy....I fell off my unicorn in shock!
LadyLucy offline
Lyoko Freak
Lyoko Freak

Postby Evil Ulrich » Fri Oct 06, 2006 8:10 pm

Well now aelita has a weapon at least.
Used to be Tarantula, Krabe General, and RageFireHunter
Evil Ulrich offline
Lyoko Team Member
Lyoko Team Member

Postby Astro-Xana » Fri Oct 06, 2006 9:27 pm

Now here's another thing I'm predicting which is that Aelita has not developed this new power (energy field) during her vacation as Jeremie said. The whole time Xana was not attacking, Jeremie and Aelita have been working together in programming Aelita this new power. But not only that, he has also made a program that pertains to her new power which is a program Jeremie can use in making her orbs much more powerful. Much more powerful than Aelita herself can possibly make them which is a program that will prove very useful when there is a situation such as a huge mob of Xana's monsters.

When Aelita reaches out her hand and creates an orb, Jeremie can initiate this program which shows an image of Aelita with an orb in her hand along with a bunch of computer text and such displayed on the supercomputer. But when Jeremie starts up this program, he can then increase the amount of gravity focused on the orb which will make the orb very heavy in Aelita's hand. But Aelita can then focus this increased amount of gravity into energy which would make the orb bigger and shine more.

Now as Jeremie continues to increase the amount of gravity and as long as Aelita is able to handle modifying this increase of gravity into the orb's energy, Aelita's hand will appear as a shining star due to the orb's immense magnitude. And once Aelita has handled all the gravity she can handle, Jeremie returns the gravity back to normal and Aelita who has this extremely intense powerful orb can then fire it which would unleash an incredible magnitude of energy (depending on how much gravity was used for the orb meaning if there was a higher amount, the more powerful the orb would be and would unleash an even more incredibly magnitude of energy) which would destroy virtually everything in its path!

Finally, I want you to look at this post I made on another forum about that Aelita Alien character I made up which was a post from a while ago on June 14, 2006. Notice that the power I made up for her involves the word 'field' which, come to realize once again, is a prediction that came true in a different way as Aelita's newfound power is known as 'Energy Field' and the power I made up for the Aelita Alien a few months earlier when I didn't even know of Season 3 at all, it was called her ability to create alien magnetic force fields. Strange, isn't it how some of my predictions actually come true, but in a different version?

http://www.codelyoko.com/forum/forumen/ ... t=#7416265

Now this is also a forum in which when you edit posts, the edit notice at the bottom appears meaning I did not recently edit that post to trick you--I really did come up with that idea at that time! And if you don't believe me, here's an edited post of mine showing you proof of this:

http://www.codelyoko.com/forum/forumen/ ... t=#8093784

Astro-Xana offline
Teacher's Pet
Teacher's Pet

Location: Fighting Xana's demon monsters in the Nexus Core Star Center of the Network

Postby Cassius335 » Fri Oct 06, 2006 9:42 pm

Would someone PLEASE tell me what this guy is smoking?
ImageImage
---
"There are advantages in being honest about your own limitations: you gain the right to talk about the limitations of others." - Science of The Discworld 3
Cassius335 offline
Lyoko Freak
Lyoko Freak

Postby ji45ojperjfenfpen » Sat Oct 07, 2006 5:43 pm

Did Hiroki become a Kadic student or something?

ji45ojperjfenfpen offline
Lyoko Team Member
Lyoko Team Member

Postby Mewberries151 » Sat Oct 07, 2006 5:45 pm

DayDreamer23182 wrote:Did Hiroki become a Kadic student or something?

Yep, he's a student there now too...much to Yumi's dislike. XD
"Hey, make up your mind. Am I a genius or a creep?"
"You're a creepy genius."

-Odd and Jeremie; "Cruel Dilemma", Code Lyoko

Icon made by boxofdoomage @ LJ

Mewberries151 offline
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby ji45ojperjfenfpen » Sat Oct 07, 2006 5:48 pm

Thank you! There were problems downloading the episode so I couldn't watch it in English. I needed to make sure because of a fanfic I'm writing.

Even though I only saw it in French, it did look pretty cool. It's cool that Xana can posess more than one person at once now.

ji45ojperjfenfpen offline
Lyoko Team Member
Lyoko Team Member

Postby SmackDown! » Wed Oct 18, 2006 7:23 pm

Two things now. I'm as confused as all of you are about Hiroki becoming a Kadic student. Can someone tell me what's up with that? And did anyone notice that Jeremie's voiced changed? I actually like this voice now instead of his deep neardy voice.
"If I can control your mind, then I can control your will.
If I can control your will, then I can control your desires.
If I can control your desires, I can control your destiny!" -Serj Tankian of System of a Down
SmackDown! offline
Teacher's Pet
Teacher's Pet

Postby Mewberries151 » Wed Oct 18, 2006 11:14 pm

SmackDown! wrote:Two things now. I'm as confused as all of you are about Hiroki becoming a Kadic student. Can someone tell me what's up with that? And did anyone notice that Jeremie's voiced changed? I actually like this voice now instead of his deep neardy voice.

Jeremie's voice is still done by the same actress, Ms. Sharon Mann, as it has been since season 1...it's just the pitch has changed though...and it's really adorable! ^.^

As for Hiroki being a Kadic student...it's a new school year ("The Key" took place just before summer break.)...and he's now old enough to attend Kadic. :)

Mewberries151 offline
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby Keiji » Thu Oct 19, 2006 2:24 am

Mewberries151 wrote:Jeremie's voice is still done by the same actress, Ms. Sharon Mann, as it has been since season 1...it's just the pitch has changed though...and it's really adorable! ^.^

But the first few episodes of Season 1 had a different voice for Jeremie.
Keiji offline
Jeremie's Assistant
Jeremie's Assistant

Postby Lani » Thu Oct 19, 2006 7:22 am

Rob wrote:
Mewberries151 wrote:Jeremie's voice is still done by the same actress, Ms. Sharon Mann, as it has been since season 1...it's just the pitch has changed though...and it's really adorable! ^.^

Nooooo it didn't. Sharon Mann's been Jeremie's English voice since the beginning ('cept Garage Kids, but that doesn't count). If you don't believe us, why don't you go ask her yourself?
we will advance with sword in hand
for our cause is pure
Lani offline
Lyoko Freak
Lyoko Freak

Postby Mewberries151 » Fri Oct 20, 2006 11:48 pm

l a n i. wrote:
Rob wrote:

Nooooo it didn't. Sharon Mann's been Jeremie's English voice since the beginning ('cept Garage Kids, but that doesn't count). If you don't believe us, why don't you go ask her yourself?

Quite right. ^^ Any of the VAs actually, would be able to vouch on that. She's done his voice (and Aelita's) throughout the whole crazy ride. ;)

Mewberries151 offline
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby ~Yumi~->Lyoko warrior » Fri May 04, 2007 9:30 am

thats a nice episode . Except for Ulrich offcourse . That was the thing i didn't like . I said : " WHAT ???!!! NO WAY !! " . And Yumi doesn't like having Hiroki around ^.^ . otherwise a good episode . And im sure , ULRICH AND YUMI WILL BE IN LOVE AGAIN!! it must or its war ! :cussout:
ImageImage
~Yumi~->Lyoko warrior offline
New Kid
New Kid

Postby Taelia » Mon May 21, 2007 2:21 pm

"Just friends"...psh! Not for long! :D
Taelia offline
Lyoko Freak
Lyoko Freak

Previous