Lyoko Freak: 2005 - 2015. Return to the past now....

It is currently Mon Mar 18, 2024 10:38 pm

Frontier

Talk about the episodes of the original series here! (Seasons 1-4)

Moderators: The Administrators, Moderators

Since when you admired Jeremie/Aelita?

Before Frontier.
42%
After Frontier ended.
12%
By the Season 1 finale.
8%
By Season 2 (specify the moment).
8%
They're okay, but I support other CL couples (any kind).
31%

Total votes : 26

Frontier

Postby MY85 » Tue Mar 28, 2006 3:30 pm

Here's the thread for Frontier discussion.

I'm sure all of you remember that Jeremie/Aelita moment. :)

Seriously, I can't remember much of this episode. :(
Lani wrote:Eh, in the end, people (real or cartoon) are naked and having a good time. What's wrong with that?
MY85 offline

Postby emoBillâ„¢ » Tue Mar 28, 2006 3:41 pm

Me neither, I remember watching it but then... I think my brain exploded... :D
___________________Image
emoBillâ„¢ offline
Star Fighter
Star Fighter

Postby JeremysGirl » Tue Mar 28, 2006 3:43 pm

I don't remember it at all.
Ohana means family. Family means no one gets left behind or forgotten.-Lilo and Stitch
Virtualization!-Jeremie
Microsoft, aka X.A.N.A.
Forcast for Lyoko: Mostly sunny with a 90% chance of X.A.N.A.
Listen to your librarian, she knows her sources.
JeremysGirl offline
Popular Kid
Popular Kid

Postby emoBillâ„¢ » Tue Mar 28, 2006 3:44 pm

I only remember when Jeremie and Aelita touched hands... and that was it... and that might not even be Frontier... I have such a bad memory. I'll try dreaming up 'Frontier' tonight and tell you what I dream. I'll just keep replaying that in my mind.
___________________Image
emoBillâ„¢ offline
Star Fighter
Star Fighter

Postby Rail Runner » Tue Mar 28, 2006 4:38 pm

Strangely, the Jeremy and Aelita part sticks out, otherwise, I draw up blank. I know it was a good episode though.
Amtrak, its everywhere I want to be!
Rail Runner offline
Lyoko Freak
Lyoko Freak

Postby Lani » Tue Mar 28, 2006 6:18 pm

This is the one where Jeremie and Aelita had their first fighty-thingy... Jeremie wanted to apologize in person so he persuaded the others to let him go to Lyoko, but Yumi messed up in the virtualization process so Jeremie was stuck in a virtual limbo. They skipped like half a day of school to get Jeremie back before he got deleted... and this is the first eppie without a XANA attack or a RTTP :3 Just refreshing everyone's memory!

I thought the eppie was pretty good... Haha tetris. I'm not a HUGE fan of JeremiexAelita but it's okay xD;;;
we will advance with sword in hand
for our cause is pure
Lani offline
Lyoko Freak
Lyoko Freak

Postby emoBillâ„¢ » Tue Mar 28, 2006 6:27 pm

HA! Another reason I hate Yumi XD
___________________Image
emoBillâ„¢ offline
Star Fighter
Star Fighter

Postby Rail Runner » Tue Mar 28, 2006 7:29 pm

maybe thats why they dont let her near the computer, and thanks for the refreshment on the episode Lani. now I am replaying it in my head a bit.
Rail Runner offline
Lyoko Freak
Lyoko Freak

Postby Mewberries151 » Wed Mar 29, 2006 12:06 am

O_o You know...it's kind of frightening for me to walk onto a thread for "Frontier" and see that the majority of the posts are members saying that they "don't remember anything about it". *faints*

So I shall recount the episodes major moments in the style of news headlines:

JEREMIE GOES TO LYOKO!!! Well...sort of... *sweatdrop* He tries to anyway. ^^;

ULRICH WILLINGLY KISSES SISSI!!!! *gigagasp* To help Yumi out of course, but along with that kiss he also had to date her for a month...provided they didn't just RTTP afterwards, which in retrospect they probably did. X)

JEREMIE AND AELITA MEET AND TOUCH FOR THE FIRST TIME!!! ^_^ Major J/A breakthrough really. :)

ULRICH RUNS FOR HIS LIFE!!! XD From Yumi...after she more or less discovers how he got her out of the principal's office. :*D

There...that should jog some memories. :D

Oh and Aelita...why do you hate Yumi for making a simple mistake? She's not Jeremie...she hasn't used the super computer nearly as much as he has, and computers aren't her specialty. Shouldn't we all cut her a little slack? It's not like any of us could have operated that computer any better... ;)
"Hey, make up your mind. Am I a genius or a creep?"
"You're a creepy genius."

-Odd and Jeremie; "Cruel Dilemma", Code Lyoko

Icon made by boxofdoomage @ LJ

Mewberries151 offline
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby MY85 » Wed Mar 29, 2006 12:10 am

Thanks for refreshing my memory, Mew. You too, Lani (Law-ney).

BTW, today I saw Code: Earth, which ended up making me arrive late to clases (rofl). And I don't have time to look at CL, except on Thursdays.
Lani wrote:Eh, in the end, people (real or cartoon) are naked and having a good time. What's wrong with that?
MY85 offline

Postby Lani » Wed Mar 29, 2006 12:13 am

Mewberries151 wrote:ULRICH WILLINGLY KISSES SISSI!!!! *gigagasp* To help Yumi out of course, but along with that kiss he also had to date her for a month...provided they didn't just RTTP afterwards, which in retrospect they probably did. X)

Omg I TOTALLY forgot about that part! o____o Gah, I was like crying in the corner when that happened... and my eyes were like falling out xD;; I did not like that at ALL xD;;;

Haha, he and Yumi were fighting like a married couple at the end of the eppie, I was laughing my head off at that though x3
we will advance with sword in hand
for our cause is pure
Lani offline
Lyoko Freak
Lyoko Freak

Postby JeremysGirl » Wed Mar 29, 2006 12:14 am

Lani wrote:This is the one where Jeremie and Aelita had their first fighty-thingy... Jeremie wanted to apologize in person so he persuaded the others to let him go to Lyoko, but Yumi messed up in the virtualization process so Jeremie was stuck in a virtual limbo. They skipped like half a day of school to get Jeremie back before he got deleted... and this is the first eppie without a XANA attack or a RTTP :3 Just refreshing everyone's memory!

I thought the eppie was pretty good... Haha tetris. I'm not a HUGE fan of JeremiexAelita but it's okay xD;;;

I remember the limbo scene.
Ohana means family. Family means no one gets left behind or forgotten.-Lilo and Stitch
Virtualization!-Jeremie
Microsoft, aka X.A.N.A.
Forcast for Lyoko: Mostly sunny with a 90% chance of X.A.N.A.
Listen to your librarian, she knows her sources.
JeremysGirl offline
Popular Kid
Popular Kid

Postby MY85 » Wed Mar 29, 2006 12:14 am

Lani wrote:Haha, he and Yumi were fighting like a married couple at the end of the eppie, I was laughing my head off at that though x3

Hehe... by the end... just that in the spanish version, it didn't sounded funny. That said, I've never seen a CL Season 1 episode in English.
MY85 offline

Postby Mewberries151 » Wed Mar 29, 2006 12:19 am

Lani wrote:
Mewberries151 wrote:ULRICH WILLINGLY KISSES SISSI!!!! *gigagasp* To help Yumi out of course, but along with that kiss he also had to date her for a month...provided they didn't just RTTP afterwards, which in retrospect they probably did. X)

Omg I TOTALLY forgot about that part! o____o Gah, I was like crying in the corner when that happened... and my eyes were like falling out xD;; I did not like that at ALL xD;;;

Haha, he and Yumi were fighting like a married couple at the end of the eppie, I was laughing my head off at that though x3

*rofl* That scene still makes me twitch (the kiss thing). It's just too funny though because Ulrich ultimately ends up losing...even though one of his plans finally worked. XD

His face though as he runs out that door...too funny. I can't say I blame him either. If Yumi had been looking at me like that, I'd have also been running away as fast as I could in the opposite direction. :*D

Mewberries151 offline
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby Rail Runner » Wed Mar 29, 2006 8:16 am

Thanks for that refreshment Mewberries. Oh yeah, the Ulrich/Sissy kiss...ewwww..and yeah I would have definitely been running away from Yumi. When Yumi is angry, I doubt I would stick around to find out why. You are correct. we shouldnt blame Yumi for that mishap, thats the first. *and maybe only* time she will ever use the computer to do that.
They did RTTP at the end of the episode.
Rail Runner offline
Lyoko Freak
Lyoko Freak

Postby Pika53 » Wed Mar 29, 2006 11:57 am

I'd have to say that I feel for Yumi in this episode. She certainly got the short end of the stick in this one, with Jeremie being trapped and the whole S/U thing. I really enjoyed the episode and as Lani pointed out Ulrich and Yumi do act like a married couple at the end which I thought was hillarious. Although Yumi certainly wasn't enjoying herself, I couldn't help but think that Sissi and Odd really savored the moment.
Pika53 offline
Friend of Team Lyoko
Friend of Team Lyoko

Postby Rail Runner » Wed Mar 29, 2006 12:11 pm

yeah, i did get that sense from odd also. Ulrich and Yumi acting like a married couple at the end, agreeably hilarious.
Rail Runner offline
Lyoko Freak
Lyoko Freak

Postby Waves_blade » Wed Mar 29, 2006 12:38 pm

I'm not exactly sure but in the episode didnt they say that the problem was that there wasnt enough memory for jeremy, so the scaners began to delete him? I didnt think yumi messed up, OR it could just be my bad memory.
W_b
Waves_blade offline
Popular Kid
Popular Kid

Postby Rail Runner » Wed Mar 29, 2006 12:51 pm

I think she input the wrong coordinates or something like that. Or maybe the memory thing could be correct too. I will go back and double check to be sure and I will get back to you on that.
Rail Runner offline
Lyoko Freak
Lyoko Freak

Postby emoBillâ„¢ » Wed Mar 29, 2006 12:53 pm

The scanners just didn't have enough memory. I'm studying the episode ^.^ It's coming on in about two weeks. I'll watch it then. Cuz right now we're at 'Revelation', and then there's 'The Key' and then 'Teddygozilla'.
___________________Image
emoBillâ„¢ offline
Star Fighter
Star Fighter

Postby Rail Runner » Wed Mar 29, 2006 1:03 pm

Thats right, you had the answer before I could find it. I wonder if Jeremy will ever find a way to increase the scanners memory, if he even needs to mess with the scanners now.
Rail Runner offline
Lyoko Freak
Lyoko Freak

Postby emoBillâ„¢ » Wed Mar 29, 2006 1:04 pm

I keep on replaying Calda and Jeremie together (Calda's my OC [Original Character]). Jer's working on the scanners and Calda kicks him into one and virtualizes him... hehe... :D
___________________Image
emoBillâ„¢ offline
Star Fighter
Star Fighter

Postby Rail Runner » Wed Mar 29, 2006 2:26 pm

I was always curious about those scanners, that whole burst of air that makes everyones hair stand up, is that when they are starting to be virtualized?

Frontier gave me a better look at how things operate, thats why I asked that question.
Rail Runner offline
Lyoko Freak
Lyoko Freak

Postby Mewberries151 » Wed Mar 29, 2006 11:14 pm

Virtualized STI wrote:Thanks for that refreshment Mewberries. Oh yeah, the Ulrich/Sissy kiss...ewwww..and yeah I would have definitely been running away from Yumi. When Yumi is angry, I doubt I would stick around to find out why. You are correct. we shouldnt blame Yumi for that mishap, thats the first. *and maybe only* time she will ever use the computer to do that.
They did RTTP at the end of the episode.

You're all very welcome! :)

Um...no they didn't RTTP. The episode ends with Yumi hanging up on Ulrich while he's trying to talk to her on her cell phone. Yumi couldn't activate an RTTP (she didn't know how, then) and Jeremie was unconscious up until the near end of the episode. There was definitely no RTTP seen in that episode. ^^

Mewberries151 offline
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby Rail Runner » Thu Mar 30, 2006 10:02 am

my mistake mewberries, they didnt..now I remember..I must have been tired when writing that response. Sometimes its hard to keep track of when they RTTP'd or didnt RTTP its all so confusing *sweatdrop*
Rail Runner offline
Lyoko Freak
Lyoko Freak

Next