Lyoko Freak: 2005 - 2015. Return to the past now....

It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 4:55 pm

Routine

Talk about the episodes of the original series here! (Seasons 1-4)

Moderators: The Administrators, Moderators

Rate this episode!

1-2 (Horrible)
No votes
3-4 (Not the worst, but still pretty bad)
No votes
5-6 (Ok)
13%
7-8 (Pretty good)
26%
9-10 (Awesome!)
62%

Total votes : 39

Postby Yumi52Ishiyama » Thu Mar 09, 2006 8:18 pm

First: I have told my friend I love them. We are now dating.

Second: The fact that Jeremie RUINED THE MOMENT still bugs me. He needs to quit doing that.
Image Click the puppy to go to my CL forum!
Yumi52Ishiyama offline
Friend of Team Lyoko
Friend of Team Lyoko

Postby . » Thu Mar 09, 2006 9:30 pm

Mewberries151 wrote:
Yumi52Ishiyama wrote:On all mine we make some kind of deception or betrayal or something just to make it END and put them with fan-made charries. Tis fun.

But on the show, I want them to flippin kiss already! Ugh! I swear every time they don't I start punching my pillow pretending it's Sissi and blaming her for everything.

You all do realize how difficult it is to actually tell someone you have feelings for them right? Particularly if it's your best friend and you don't want to ruin the friendship that you already have with them? Especially for two people who are as reserved about their personal lives and feelings as Ulrich and Yumi are...now wouldn't you be just a tad hesitant about admitting something that big if you were in there shoes? Hmmm? ;)

"Man, I can't live if I'm fearing life."-Acroma

It's really stupid at this point. niether one of them wants to "just be friends", and well h*ll. If your a teenager you might as well just say screw it to the hesitation.

Live 4 The Moment.
. offline
Lyoko Freak
Lyoko Freak

Postby TB3 » Thu Mar 09, 2006 9:57 pm

Hmm...I like this ep, but more for the scenes where Jeremie's working on the supercomputer rather than the fabled 'not-kiss!' :D
LORD HIGH TRANSLATOR!

Joined Sept. 16th 2005, Post Tally 6423 (as of January 21st 2010)
TB3 offline
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby Mewberries151 » Thu Mar 09, 2006 11:19 pm

TB3 wrote:Hmm...I like this ep, but more for the scenes where Jeremie's working on the supercomputer rather than the fabled 'not-kiss!' :D

Rofl! I like those too! It's a shame they couldn't put in spoof "Mission Impossible" music. I think I would have died laughing. ^^ He even had the cable and wench to boot. XD Although Jeremie's more of a "Bruce Willis" apparently than a "Tom Cruise". :*D
"Hey, make up your mind. Am I a genius or a creep?"
"You're a creepy genius."

-Odd and Jeremie; "Cruel Dilemma", Code Lyoko

Icon made by boxofdoomage @ LJ

Mewberries151 offline
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby TB3 » Fri Mar 10, 2006 7:54 am

Mewberries151 wrote:
TB3 wrote:Hmm...I like this ep, but more for the scenes where Jeremie's working on the supercomputer rather than the fabled 'not-kiss!' :D

Rofl! I like those too! It's a shame they couldn't put in spoof "Mission Impossible" music. I think I would have died laughing. ^^ He even had the cable and wench to boot. XD Although Jeremie's more of a "Bruce Willis" apparently than a "Tom Cruise". :*D

Actually there's a neat CL music video set to the Matrix Revolutions trailer - these scenes are included and combined with the music it looks and sounds FANTASTIC!
LORD HIGH TRANSLATOR!

Joined Sept. 16th 2005, Post Tally 6423 (as of January 21st 2010)
TB3 offline
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby Mewberries151 » Fri Mar 10, 2006 6:40 pm

TB3 wrote:
Mewberries151 wrote:

Actually there's a neat CL music video set to the Matrix Revolutions trailer - these scenes are included and combined with the music it looks and sounds FANTASTIC!

Ooo...you mean the one Jeremie Hopper did? Yeah!!! I loved that one! :D Totally wicked! ^.^

Seriously though, I'd flip to see Ulrich, Odd, and Yumi (or even just one of them, Odd would probably be most likely), pulling off some sort of "Mission Impossible" homage. Yumi almost could have done it in "LogBook" but there wasn't a whole lot of need for it...since just picking the lock was way more effective. XD I could see Odd humming it to himself while sneaking around or something though. :*D

Mewberries151 offline
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby Yumi Lover » Sat Mar 11, 2006 7:41 pm

If only Jeremie waited a few more seconds then Ulrich and Yumi would have made contact. :kissing:
Yumi's mine! I saw the first episode of Code Lyoko the first day it ever aired! I saw her first!! Back off!!!! If I could date her I would! If you could date her, I'd stop you!!!
Yumi Lover offline
New Kid
New Kid

Postby . » Sat Mar 11, 2006 7:57 pm

Spartan 110 wrote:If only Jeremie waited a few more seconds then Ulrich and Yumi would have made contact. :kissing:

Yumi: ACK! Ulrich you got garlic breath!!!
. offline
Lyoko Freak
Lyoko Freak

Postby Blueyedblonde » Sat Mar 11, 2006 11:26 pm

Mewberries151 wrote:
Yumi52Ishiyama wrote:On all mine we make some kind of deception or betrayal or something just to make it END and put them with fan-made charries. Tis fun.

But on the show, I want them to flippin kiss already! Ugh! I swear every time they don't I start punching my pillow pretending it's Sissi and blaming her for everything.

You all do realize how difficult it is to actually tell someone you have feelings for them right? Particularly if it's your best friend and you don't want to ruin the friendship that you already have with them? Especially for two people who are as reserved about their personal lives and feelings as Ulrich and Yumi are...now wouldn't you be just a tad hesitant about admitting something that big if you were in there shoes? Hmmm? ;)

That's a great way of putting it, Mew.

Even though I would *L.O.V.E.* to see them go on a date, or kiss... Their wouldn't be much fun in hoping for their first kiss anymore, 'cause it'll be over. But, still. It would be nice to see. And I still really love this episode because they attempted. :D
Blueyedblonde offline
Jeremie's Assistant
Jeremie's Assistant

Postby Skorpigeist » Sat Mar 11, 2006 11:42 pm

I was always more of the impression that the kiss happened, just not on screen.

but yeah, jeremie does have a way of ruining perfectly romantic momments between the two
Skorpigeist offline
Friend of Team Lyoko
Friend of Team Lyoko

Postby Mewberries151 » Sun Mar 12, 2006 1:08 am

Skorpigeist wrote:I was always more of the impression that the kiss happened, just not on screen.

Ulrich says though right after the RTTP, "Yumi, about what happened in Lyoko...er...I mean, what almost happened.."

That seems to point to the idea that they didn't kiss, even off-screen. The French version says the same thing, so there isn't a chance of any censoring involved either. So, they really did "almost" kiss. XD

Mewberries151 offline
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby Skorpigeist » Sun Mar 12, 2006 9:27 am

Mewberries151 wrote:
Skorpigeist wrote:I was always more of the impression that the kiss happened, just not on screen.

Ulrich says though right after the RTTP, "Yumi, about what happened in Lyoko...er...I mean, what almost happened.."

That seems to point to the idea that they didn't kiss, even off-screen. The French version says the same thing, so there isn't a chance of any censoring involved either. So, they really did "almost" kiss. XD

oh okay, I must not have heard the almost. I thought he just said "well about what what happened."
Skorpigeist offline
Friend of Team Lyoko
Friend of Team Lyoko

Postby emoBillâ„¢ » Sun Mar 12, 2006 2:19 pm

Skorpigeist wrote:but yeah, jeremie does have a way of ruining perfectly romantic momments between the two

He didn't know though ^_^
___________________Image
emoBillâ„¢ offline
Star Fighter
Star Fighter

Postby Zaeryth » Sat Mar 25, 2006 8:08 pm

I like this episode, but there's a little too much drama for my liking. :)
Come to the Otaku side... We have Pocky!
Zaeryth offline
Lyoko Team Member
Lyoko Team Member

Postby Jeremified » Sat Mar 25, 2006 8:18 pm

*Cries*

WHY COULDN'T JEREMIE WAITED JUST TWO MORE SECONDS TO RTTP? TWO MORE FREAKIN' SECONDS??!?!?!!!?

Heh... anyways, I think this episode was great. Even if UxY didn't kiss at the end... but it was close! That counts for something, right?
thank you all for the good memories <3
Jeremified offline
Lyoko Freak
Lyoko Freak

Postby MY85 » Sun Mar 26, 2006 6:34 pm

Jeremified wrote:*Cries*

WHY COULDN'T JEREMIE WAITED JUST TWO MORE SECONDS TO RTTP? TWO MORE FREAKIN' SECONDS??!?!?!!!?

He can't graphically see Yumi and Ulrich's Lyoko bodies. He sees them on a radar and all he has to care about is their LP, Aelita being safe, weapons and mobiles status (mobiles for S2, since Routine happened on Season 1) and reaching the tower and getting the territory monster-free.

So in the end, he can't tell if Yumi or Ulrich were about to kiss on Lyoko. And they didn't complain to him after he pushed the Enter button.
Lani wrote:Eh, in the end, people (real or cartoon) are naked and having a good time. What's wrong with that?
MY85 offline

Postby yumi_shinoda » Tue Feb 26, 2008 7:38 am

I think Yumi and Ulrich had kissed ,it's just that the lips really touched didn't show. I'm really moved to tears ,it's so touching ;__; .From how they fight till they patched up, it's really really touching. ;__; ;__;
I LOVE HAMSTERS!
yumi_shinoda offline
Popular Kid
Popular Kid

Postby Carth » Sun Nov 08, 2009 6:57 pm

This episode. This episode...pissed a lot of people off but also made a lot of people very happy. I think I've gone into apathy at this point...but let's see what Routine has to offer, because aside from Ulrich/Yumi drama I can't remember the rest of the plot.

Do do de do de do de do.

Holy schnikes, episode starts in Lyoko! And there's a Megatank! Hi Megatank! Ulrich appears to be the master of hand signals. And those Bloks are really protective of that Megatank...

Season 1 fight scenes seem to involve a lot of running, don't they...I think they got cooler once they started fighting William, cause then the battles could get more complex. Or before that, when they started pulling off complicated moves in Season 2. (Which I'm going to start on...Thursday! Yay) Ulrich defending Yumi= cute.

"Megatank approaching!" Warn them earlier, Jerbutt!

Okay, the bit where Odd used the Megatank as propulsion was cool! If stolen from Teddygozilla.

Now, we have a nail-biter minute without the nail-biting. As evidenced by the faster deactivation. Now I see what they're trying to do with this- they're setting up the "routine" Ulrich complains about later, and which we have viewers have deffo noticed.

Kadic. Mrs. Hertz is teaching y= ax+b for the umpteenth time. (I remember that's the slope-intercept form for a graph, but would that be math you'd learn in science?)

"Actually, I prefer Odd. He's funny." But doesn't not!Jeremie end up snogging you instead, Heidi Klinger? Whatever. This must be before Odd got a pimputation. And there's Emily. Hi, Emily.

"You'll never be any good in Physics anyway." So, what science are they in, anyway? Ugh. I guess the point is they're tired of repeating things. Though I don't know why they needed that last RTTP. I saw no attack.

Odd impersonating Sissi's voice = EPIC WIN. Odd giggling after Sissi said exactly what he did= SUPAR EPIC WIN. Especially the look on his face. Odd, you are the gayest straight person I know.

Ulrich burning Sissi= EPIC WIN. Not quite supar, but still epic. Give it up, Sissi; Ulrich just does not want to play parcheesi with you. And thus is Sissi confuzzled lots.

"A Sissi attack is about as bad as a XANA attack and ten times more boring." I concur about everything except the last part; they're amusing. Those two groups just bully each other, don't they? (Odd, say something, she's insulting your wife!)

This is the first and only time I think they mention "sneaking out" into town. After that they either just don't do it or they walk about freely. Besides, is it really that much of a deal, if day students can leave?

"I've got a heavy date with my pillow." Ew, Odd. (This only reaffirms this is before he got a pimputation.) Jeremie's reasoning is cuter. And Ulrich, I'm impressed AND confused! You just asked Yumi out on a date!

"There goes an exciting evening..." Poor Ulrich. Friends, humor him, willya? Yumi has a good excuse, Jeremie has an okay excuse, Odd...just go with your friend, ya moron! On another note, Kadic has a very ornate gate.

Room. I think Ulrich's okay on the relaxing- petting animals relieves stress.

"My shorts tore; you can guess where." I think kids guessed one spot, older kids guessed another, and Odd fangirls hoped the shorts just stopped existing. "Fight with Marcy"- wait, so does he have a girlfriend or girlfriends at this point?

Odd's attitude about the RTTPs can't do anything to lighten Ulrich's mood. Sometimes I think Odd really is unaware of the feelings of others, well-meaning as he is.

"Yoo-hoo it's us"- Odd also has a point here. Sometimes I wonder if this whole first part of the episode is just a big lampshade hanging on the entire first part of the season.

While Ulrich's monologue about his feelings is wonderful, Odd is entirely the wrong person to give it to- which works with the setting. Ulrich is naturally more emotive than Odd; that's just how they are. Considering this, I don't know if his falling asleep while Ulrich was talking is inconsiderate or just who he is. Either way, it doesn't help him at all.

Ladies and gentlemen, Ulrich showers naked. And angsty. :3 This episode has done a great job of setting up Ulrich's emotional tangle. It also helps me remember just how complex all their personalities really are. It's one thing the show did gorgeously.

Feet, feet. Oh, hey, there's that Emily kid from before. This scene is just a beeeet skeevy. I mean, Emily's robe is oh-so-casually sliding off her shoulder, she draws attention to it while Ulrich is looking at her, <s>she's looking for Jim</s>...

"Does she have a thing for me?" Ulrich, every girl in the dang school has a thing for you!

Well, that's one thing to run into when you're on a buzz- Jim! Did Emily searching for Jim ever come to anything? Cause considering Swarming Attack that's just a little strange.

Compooter! I think this is the first time we see the compooter. I wonder what the trigger is to make the compooter rise up. Maybe it's entering the room, or XANA use?

Hm, this is new music. Whatever Ulrich and Emily (!) are laughing about, it must be hella funny, cause they're laughing for a LONG time. (It's always kind of strange to talk about Emily, because that's my 8-year-old sister's name...)

Yanno, Yumi, this whole mess could've been avoided if you'd ignored your grades and gone on a date with him already! And again, emotive vs. non-emotive. You can't express your deepest emotion to two boys, one of whom is prepubescent and the other of whom doesn't give a damn.

"Besides, she's a year older than him, and that's a lot!" Is she? From all other sources I've seen, she's deffo in their grade...but considering Jerbutt and Aelita are younger, I guess it could work. Jeremie burned her intensely.

"I'm Ulrich's girlfriend! I mean, his good friend!" Again. WHY. ARE. THEY. NOT. DATING. I guess William muddied things up for them...and then they both chickened out at some point...<s>and then the writers got lazy...</s>

Jeremie, have you ever considered that if you saw Aelita talking to another guy like that, you'd freak out too? Cause Yumi...she freaked out. I think this is one of the rare episodes where Ulrich/Yumi tension...actually works.

Nicolas, no matter how many times you hit the machine, you're not gonna get any free coffee out of it. Herb, stop drawing Sissi's attention to Ulrich/Emily. Wow, they're BOTH freaking out! (And Ulrich doesn't seem to give a damn...)

Sissi, your "great ideas" usually involve insulting people to Valhalla. And Ulrich HATES that.

Seriously, Ulrich, Emily. What's so funny that you can laugh for minutes on end?

And you, Yumi! Why are you believing all the crap that comes from Sissi's mouth? Now I know why they had to give her character development; she's unbearable like this. "What a pest." Indeed.

Both Herb and I would like to know what the hell you're thinking, Sissy-pants. Because your logic is beyond and below ours.

Tower time. But also drama time. I wonder which will take precedence over the other.

Again, I think for them, shutting off your phone is appallingly incompetent. Not to mention drama-making. I mean, Yumi's pissed. Jeremie should've pulled her back- in this phase of her anger...

And seriously, Ulrich, WHAT. You doin. Maybe he's passed into apathy. This fight is...it's almost like they're trying to bully each other into confessing their feelings; first one to fall loses. I will never, ever understand them.

Apparently the sheer power of Yumi's anger and frustration can turn the screen red. (I've been waiting to say that since Teddygozilla.) They've all but confessed, really! God, they're dysfunctional...and they're hurting each other on purpose, trying to make the other jealous or desperate or ashamed! But to be fair...they're 13 and 14. Hopefully by the end they grow up a little.

They seem to be saying "ciao" a lot in this episode. Translator's favorite?

Sissi, you effing suck. And when Sissi's already shown us her...ahem...theater skills, the theater metaphors just underscore how bad her plot is. "I'll just ignore you." And all that planning for no result, too. Sissi, you're a rotter in this ep. And a great Ulrich line.

Interface. Earthquakes? Never saw those...

Oh, so Ulrich and Yumi decided to both show up and be within five feet of each other! Too bad they're just glaring...Odd might have a good idea there about Emily being a pawn of XANA, but unfortunately, not only is XANA up to that snuff, he just hit the heart of their argument again. Another sort of example about how Odd is oblivious to feelings...

Lovely, and now they're all pissed at each other. But Jeremie is the pissiest of them all! It's a little interesting how he attempts to sugarcoat the situation for Aelita's delicate ears...and how she takes no truck with it.

Angry scanners.

Red exclamation points, you were not invited to this drama party! But then again, neither was anyone else.

And now to form the angry triangle again. I just noticed- Yumi DOES have sleeves. They're just not pretty patterned ones.

"Supercalculator's been infected with a virus"- but the goggles tell us nothing D: This scene's all...static.

"I hope you're not going to kill each other if I leave you too alone." *wink* Do-do mine ears deceive me? Did Aelita just make witty banter? YEAAAAHHH

Nail biter minute. Except it's actually a sit-and-glare-at-things minute. It's sad. D: "You go, you're the closest." Looks like when they get pissed, they get pissed at everyone. I'm tempted to say that line was cute...

Ohgodohgod. 50 life points in one hit?? I'll finish this later.
Carth offline

Postby SearchingLyoko » Sun Nov 08, 2009 11:49 pm

Why hello again Carth...

Yeah, I've just gone to commenting on everything for the fun of it.

Now, to comment:

"Ladies and gentlemen, Ulrich showers naked."

As opposed to... what exactly?

It also helps me remember just how complex all their personalities really are. It's one thing the show did gorgeously.

^ I concur. The only other thing I have seen develop characters so deep and great as CL is the USA Network. Their characters are so unforgettable. They make you feel like you're there. Same with Code Lyoko. I feel that, if by some crazy twist of faith I was teleported to the CL universe, I'd be able to fit in right away with no problems. It's truly amazing and one of the best aspects of the show.

Of coure the crowning gem of this episode was the UlrichxYumi parts. It only goes to enforce the age-old quote that LOVE IS IRRATIONALLY INSANE!!! You can clearly see the two love each other here. It made me smile. They're the kind of two that love each other so much the love starts messing with their brains and makes up nonsense like this, which I will admit is fun to watch.

Overall great episode. It's one of the ones that makes me reaffirm my feelings that Code Lyoko is one of the best... not even shows, but all around story I have ever seen.

On a side-note, I concurr. Kadic's gate is very fancy.[/b]
SearchingLyoko Delenda Est.

SearchingLyoko offline
Permanently Banned
Permanently Banned

Postby Carth » Sat May 08, 2010 7:20 pm

So I didn't...finish this later. But after rereading and lulzing at my previous commentaries, I decided now was as good a time as any to continue and get back into the writing/lulzing/commentating mood. Just need to get back to where I was...

ADDITIONAL OBSERVATIONS FROM STUFF I ALREADY SAW BUT IS BETTER EXPLAINED UP THERE:

It feels strange watching this show again after almost six months of not watching it. Hm, In Medias Res.

I forgot how much Jeremie sounds like a pubsecent chain-smoker near the end of Season 1! Also, he says "Mega Tank" like it's two words. I never really realized how awesome Megatanks were before. But they're shiny and make cool noises.

I completely missed that they couldn't solve y=ax+b. Oh, c'mon. It's eighth grade, you guys know graphs! Still don't know why Hertz is teaching it.

"Actually, I prefer Odd. He's funny, too." What else can he do, hm, Miss Klinger? Totally unrelated, but Kadic has such a pretty, peaceful campus. Big, too.

Odd's impression of Sissi's voice actually sounds more like his voice in later seasons. But his giggle afterward still wins. And Ulrich has epic burning skills still.

I think I've said this before, but I don't find Ulrich as ASDFGHJKLattractive at some, even adjusting for his age, but whenever he gets all sad and emotionally pent up like this I just wanna hug him.

Odd has really knobby knees.

Once again loving the lampshade hanging on the episodic nature of the last 21 episodes.

Ulrich, you'd have to be blind as Franz Hopper to not see her feelings. And vice versa.

Ladies and gentlemen, Ulrich still showers naked.

I don't see any way that the Emily bathrobe scene can not be seen as anything but blatantly sexual. Poor Ulrich. D: (And not quite the flesh you were imagining, hm?)

Seriously, Ulrich, how did you ever have any DOUBT that she liked you?

I love this scene with Sissi getting all mad. I missed Sissi. I think the reason she never explains her "strategies" that just amount to hurting people is that that's what she wants in the first place- to hurt to make herself feel better.

It looks like Aelita is a tower deactivator bot again. It's sorta sad how little personality she has.

Ulrich's gone passive-aggressive on her, clearly. The smile after he asks if his behavior "bothers" her clearly cements it. Why can't these two talk without making things worse for each other? They just...can't. Which suddenly makes the distant, acerbic, repressed nature of their relationship make that much more sense. (Finally!) The excitement in her voice when she thought Ulrich was on the phone cements that much...

Odd, shut up.

Ah, a collective hissy fit! Fun times in the interface room.

Yay filler transfers. VIRTUALIZATION. Red Exclamation Point! Ah missed yew.

Nice try at being friendly, Aelita. But I'm afraid emotional tangles are beyond your paramaters at the moment.

"I hope you're not going to kill each other if I leave you two alone." *wink* Do-do mine ears deceive me? Did Aelita just make witty banter? YEAAAAHHH

Time to sit and be pissed at everyone around you. Kankrelat.

And now I'm caught up to where I was, so I will go back into thorough mode. HOMG WE ALL GON DIE!

Why can't they just say die? "Kill you for good"...as if there was a temporary mode of death?

"It'll make the fight a lot more exciting." Odd, sweetie, you're as good as half dead. Don't push it.

Jeremie's gone into hacker mode! Ooooh.

RUNNING. RUNNING. ANGRY RUNNING.

Ah, now we get this neat sequence with the main computer! Or supercalculator as they're still calling it. I don't remember all this neat panel-lifting and parts-looking-at in the scanners, though. Neat parts, though. And now he's trapped in the scanners. Why didn't he just go down there in the first place, though?

Franz Hopper could have made a less awkward ceiling access...one without gratuitous shots of Jeremie's arse.

DAMN them's a lot of monsters. XANA's done pretty well this time, actually...

YAY Ulrich and Yumi aren't being acerbic to each other! Can I say this is the only episode where they've done anything really constructive to their relationship? And then poopy William had to come and destroy everything with his massive sex appeal...

Lucky shot, Ulrich! Wait, I don't get it. A Kankrelat's shot is 50/100 LP, but a Krabe's shot doesn't kill him?

Lul at the sweat on Jeremie's glasses. XANA you tosser.

They killed all the monsters! Yay! But, Yumi's falling into the digital sea! Again! But Ulrich saved her! Romance-y music is starting! Aelita's in the tower!

And we all know what that means...

Yep. That's what that means.
Better luck next time, kids.

So back at Kadic...WTF? The girl Heidi's talking to isn't Emily anymore? That's...creepy.

I'm happy that Emily's cool with them...as apathetic as I just realized she was to all the fighting. Maybe she already knew and was just trying hard not to bang her head against the wall like the rest of us.

Probably actually one of the better jokes in the show here...and maybe I have an answer to their closeness in this season and the acidity in later seasons. They were beginning to get close here, clearly, and then Yumi became friends with William and it all fell to pieces. I can't believe I actually figured out their relationship. I deserve a gold star or something.

Aww. It ended cute. And I don't get why they want to keep it a secret from Odd when he was there and implies that he knows.

Well, finally, pros and cons time!

PROS:
- The plot made sense
- Very meta- takes most of the trappings of the show and deconstructs them
- AMAZING emotional subtext like wow.
- I finally figured out Yumi and Ulrich's relationship! YES!
- Good Lyoko action

CONS:
- Melodramatic and frustrating at times
- Sissi's being unreasonable as usual
- Oh you should know this one. Look up at the pictures if you need a reminder.

Well, that was...fun! I loved watching that. Another on my list of if-you-rewatch-any-rewatch-this-one eps. And on we go, I hope...
Carth offline

Postby Taelia » Sat May 08, 2010 8:27 pm

Odd's impression of Sissi's voice actually sounds more like his voice in later seasons. But his giggle afterward still wins. And Ulrich has epic burning skills still.

Odd's voice in The Girl of the Dreams sounds like him at 18, but that's beside the point.

Sissi's being unreasonable as usual.

That's how spoiled brats usually are.
Taelia offline
Lyoko Freak
Lyoko Freak

Previous