Lyoko Freak: 2005 - 2015. Return to the past now....

It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 6:37 pm

The Girl of the Dreams

Talk about the episodes of the original series here! (Seasons 1-4)

Moderators: The Administrators, Moderators

Postby Taelia » Sun Mar 14, 2010 2:08 pm

I read it on a site called Code Wiki.
Taelia offline
Lyoko Freak
Lyoko Freak

Postby Mewberries151 » Sun Mar 14, 2010 7:48 pm

Taelia wrote:I read it on a site called Code Wiki.

And where did they get their information? Did they cite actual sources or was it just...something someone posted there?
"Hey, make up your mind. Am I a genius or a creep?"
"You're a creepy genius."

-Odd and Jeremie; "Cruel Dilemma", Code Lyoko

Icon made by boxofdoomage @ LJ

Mewberries151 offline
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby Taelia » Sun Mar 14, 2010 8:26 pm

Someone put it in. I forget who.
Taelia offline
Lyoko Freak
Lyoko Freak

Postby smiller » Mon Mar 15, 2010 8:33 pm

I'd love to actually see the storyboards of the episodes sometime. The music guy, his last name was Herman, if I remember correctly, said that once he was allowed to he would give the story boards to us.

Anyway, on topic, I don't think that they would introduce an important character in an episode like this. I was glad that Taelia was a one-episode character... but that just makes me wonder: where did she go? I haven't seen her in the other episodes.
I'LL TRADE MY LEVEL 10 KANKRELAT FOR YOUR LEVEL 27 BLOK!
smiller offline
Teacher's Pet
Teacher's Pet

Postby TheLQ » Tue Mar 16, 2010 5:09 pm

smiller wrote:Anyway, on topic, I don't think that they would introduce an important character in an episode like this. I was glad that Taelia was a one-episode character... but that just makes me wonder: where did she go? I haven't seen her in the other episodes.

There was a big topic on this where everyone pretty much said that she was just a one time character and she then blended into the school through the magic of anime. It happens
TheLQ offline
Star Fighter
Star Fighter

Postby Slayer » Wed Mar 17, 2010 12:52 am

Lord.Quackstar wrote:
smiller wrote:Anyway, on topic, I don't think that they would introduce an important character in an episode like this. I was glad that Taelia was a one-episode character... but that just makes me wonder: where did she go? I haven't seen her in the other episodes.

There was a big topic on this where everyone pretty much said that she was just a one time character and she then blended into the school through the magic of anime. It happens

Yeah i think i saw her in The lake. I dont rely remember.

I didn't rely like this episode THAT much, then again i don't think that season 1 was one of the best. One main reason, how could XANA control like five or more pieces of a suite? If he had sent a poly morph i could understand but this time i just don't get it.

There will be no mercy, only slain bodies and taken souls. Dont be afraid, be terrified.
Slayer offline
Popular Kid
Popular Kid

Previous