Lyoko Freak: 2005 - 2015. Return to the past now....

It is currently Fri Mar 29, 2024 5:10 am

Contact

Talk about the episodes of the original series here! (Seasons 1-4)

Moderators: The Administrators, Moderators

Contact - A touchdown or a leper's touch?

10+ - GLORY BE TO HOPPER ON HIGH!
53%
10-7: The end is near, and I'm on the edge of my seat
45%
7-5: Okay - Not great and not bad either
3%
5-2: Meh
No votes
2-0: Whatever - what's on Fox?
No votes

Total votes : 40

Postby Agent_Marquez » Wed Nov 30, 2005 6:46 pm

Your De-Virtualization wrote:WTF?! Why can't I talk right? Help me! but backwards.

:P ?tnaw uoy od pleh fo dnik tahW

This episode is really interesting. Can't wait for the last two episodes as well. :D
A Requiem To Our Homeland - Stand-by

Cowards die many times before their deaths;
The valiant never taste of death but once.
- William Shakespeare
Agent_Marquez offline
Lyoko Team Member
Lyoko Team Member

Postby JeremyHopper » Wed Nov 30, 2005 6:51 pm

Yeah, I checked the other things she says in the episode, every single one. She just keeps saying, "I can Help you. I am franz hopper! I want to come in contact with you!"
~Sean

I reject your reality and substitute my own. -Adam Savage
JeremyHopper offline

Postby YDV » Wed Nov 30, 2005 6:53 pm

Oh, I knew you reversed it yourself, JH. I just meant.. you found out that that's what she was saying.
BEHHHH
YDV offline
Lyoko Freak
Lyoko Freak

Postby MY85 » Wed Nov 30, 2005 7:02 pm

Your De-Virtualization wrote:Oh, I knew you reversed it yourself, JH. I just meant.. you found out that that's what she was saying.

I think Ulrich Stern said it first here days ago. But it's good to know that JH can help you out. Now how could AngelBolt get a weird translation from Czech Replublic's language?
Lani wrote:Eh, in the end, people (real or cartoon) are naked and having a good time. What's wrong with that?
MY85 offline

Postby MY85 » Wed Nov 30, 2005 7:13 pm

TB3 wrote:Uh, because Satan is encoding mesages backwards in the Czech language to turn us against God? ;)

Heh... I wish Pavel Nedved or Milan Barøs (both soccer players, Nedved from Juventus and Barøs from Aston Villa) would guest voice in Czech.
Lani wrote:Eh, in the end, people (real or cartoon) are naked and having a good time. What's wrong with that?
MY85 offline

Postby YDV » Wed Nov 30, 2005 8:34 pm

TB3 wrote:
RoDrInCuBuS wrote:I think Ulrich Stern said it first here days ago. But it's good to know that JH can help you out. Now how could AngelBolt get a weird translation from Czech Replublic's language?

Uh, because Satan is encoding mesages backwards in the Czech language to turn us against God? ;)

Možná zkouší přemluvit k nás vÅ¡echny koupil produkty CL. ;)

Ulrich said it first? Oh.. well then. Thanks for the clip, anyway.
BEHHHH
YDV offline
Lyoko Freak
Lyoko Freak

Postby MY85 » Wed Nov 30, 2005 8:43 pm

Your De-Virtualization wrote:Ulrich said it first? Oh.. well then. Thanks for the clip, anyway.

He said it at the Jodi thread. But I should thank JH for the audio thing.
MY85 offline

Postby *Star* Gazer » Wed Nov 30, 2005 9:10 pm

Well when FH Possessed Sissy she scared me with the words........but....hmm.....
*Star* Gazer offline
Jeremie's Assistant
Jeremie's Assistant

Location: The classic "RIGHT BEHIND YOU". In my case, "INSIDE YOU."

Postby JeremyHopper » Thu Dec 01, 2005 12:50 pm

Yeah, I got into the whole reversing thing a couple days ago, with the whole thing where if you play "I'm so tired" by the beatles backwards it says "paul is dead man, miss him, miss him," and satanic messages in "stairway to heaven" by led zepplin backwards, I've been reversing all the songs I can get my hands on! So then I realized in the middle of eating chicken at dinner that I should reverse sissi's thing and see what she says.
~Sean

I reject your reality and substitute my own. -Adam Savage
JeremyHopper offline

Postby MY85 » Wed Mar 08, 2006 7:14 pm

Old Post

Posted: Thu Dec 01, 2005 12:02 pm

JeremyHopper wrote:Yeah, I got into the whole reversing thing a couple days ago, with the whole thing where if you play "I'm so tired" by the beatles backwards it says "paul is dead man, miss him, miss him," and satanic messages in "stairway to heaven" by led zepplin backwards, I've been reversing all the songs I can get my hands on! So then I realized in the middle of eating chicken at dinner that I should reverse sissi's thing and see what she says.

Off topic, but try Nirvana's Smells Like Teen Spirit and you might get: f**k your parents, f**k Madonna... can't remember well... heard it reversed years ago.[/quote]

New Post:

Now I kinda found tht Czech translation as a waste of time since at the end of this episode you get the decoding of the backwards message. *sigh*

Odd's video: :rofl: Did Ulrich got a haircut and did the movie months ago with Odd? Lmfao... but Ulrich look a bit more whitey to me on that movie.

It was really awesome to see Sissi once again helping the gang, even if she was taken by Hopper (I take it that the process of taking control of Sissi wasn't just inmediate). Jeremie and his buddies were lucky that she fainted for a good time after the White tower got shot by the Megatank, since they didn't used the RTTP.

Again, Ulrich used his sword to protect the tower, just like in <i>Code: Earth.</i> Oldschool memory. Nice how he evaded the sword falling upon his chest.

That nurse... dang... but cool. Dr. Doom was a corny nickname.
MY85 offline

Postby . » Wed Mar 08, 2006 7:23 pm

Ah ya know I think I missed this one. Gonna have to check to see if it's up on YouTube
. offline
Lyoko Freak
Lyoko Freak

Postby emoBillâ„¢ » Wed Mar 08, 2006 7:25 pm

But it was so good! Franz Hopper took over Sissi but she spoke in jibberish...and finally Jeremie deciphered it for her. But she had to go to the hospital because everyone thought she was sick. So Jer had to wheel her out and take her to the factory. There was a white tower, too! COOLIO!
___________________Image
emoBillâ„¢ offline
Star Fighter
Star Fighter

Postby Lyokogirl_147 » Sat May 05, 2007 6:27 pm

I loved this episode a lot, but it still wasn't good enough to be 10+ :nyeh!:
Dance Dance Revolution Girl 4 Life
Lyokogirl_147 offline
Teacher's Pet
Teacher's Pet

Previous