Lyoko Freak: 2005 - 2015. Return to the past now....

It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 10:49 am

Temptation

Talk about the episodes of the original series here! (Seasons 1-4)

Moderators: The Administrators, Moderators

Are you tempted?

If you mean tempted to shout OUR PRAYERS HAVE BEEN ANSWERED then yes! 10+
43%
Tempted to give two thumbs up - a great ep. 10 - 7
40%
The temptation to say 'yes' was there but my heart says 'no.' 7-5
10%
Tempted to go cry out my grief in my bedroom, alone with my shattered dreams
No votes
Tempted to load a shotgun and go 'Moonscoop Hunting!'
7%

Total votes : 42

Postby Overcaffeinated Sloth » Fri Nov 25, 2005 11:25 pm

yeah. My mom almost banned me from watching the show because he got an attitude.
She is so overprotective.

Overcaffeinated Sloth offline

Postby Blue Armor Boy » Fri Nov 25, 2005 11:26 pm

YAY! An army of Kankrelats! :D :D
Blue Armor Boy offline
Lyoko Freak
Lyoko Freak

Postby Overcaffeinated Sloth » Fri Nov 25, 2005 11:29 pm

I think that was actually a pretty good plan, have the kankrelats move fowards in shifts, pushing their way forwards.

I think C+XANA's finally getting the idea of "streingh in Numbers"

Postby Darkborn » Fri Nov 25, 2005 11:49 pm

AngelBolt wrote:yeah. My mom almost banned me from watching the show because he got an attitude.
She is so overprotective.

.......O rly? it really wasn't THAT much of an attitude..sometimes i act like that for fun! hehe!
Darkborn offline
Lyoko Freak
Lyoko Freak

Postby animenologist » Sat Nov 26, 2005 3:56 am

You know, I find it kinda odd that Odd was having a hard time using chopsticks in "A Fine Mess", yet in this episode, 4 episodes before "A Fine Mess", he was eating his food with chopsticks, just before lunch lady Rosa attacked them. And I doubt it would be due to a lack of spoons. This is a western cafeteria after all.
animenologist offline
Lyoko Team Member
Lyoko Team Member

Postby Carth » Sat Nov 26, 2005 9:17 am

I LOVED THIS EP.

I've always imagined at least one ep where Jer goes crazy. One scenario is a Hulk-like thing, in another he has a doppleganger following him around, and then XANA messes with his brain chemicals to simply make him depressed, and in one of my favorites, well...I can't tell. It'll spoil a surprise. But Jer is REALLY driven insane by it.

I think, at some point, he's going to let someone die just to save Aelita. He's determined, yet slowly falling into madness. I'd love to see the ep where he finally snaps.

I love to torture my man.

And he wears...TIGHTY WHITIES...no briefs...no underoos...call em TIGHTY WHITIES!
Carth offline

Postby Darkborn » Sat Nov 26, 2005 11:54 am

You know what i found funny about this episode? when the possessed Cafeteria Lady yells "YOU SIT RIGHT BACK DOWN!" lol that was awesome.
Darkborn offline
Lyoko Freak
Lyoko Freak

Postby Jinnai » Sat Nov 26, 2005 2:32 pm

Lemme just say that the way things have been going for him this season, it was only a matter of time before Jeremie snapped! :evillaugh:
HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA!
Jinnai offline
Teacher's Pet
Teacher's Pet

Postby YDV » Sat Nov 26, 2005 2:39 pm

Carth_upon_a_star wrote:And he wears...TIGHTY WHITIES...no briefs...no underoos...call em TIGHTY WHITIES!

I always suspected he did for some reason... :P
BEHHHH
YDV offline
Lyoko Freak
Lyoko Freak

Postby lyokodude » Sat Nov 26, 2005 3:40 pm

Anybody have ep. summary I couldn't see all of it "Thanks to you Mom"
Behold Lyokodude has re-emerged from the darkness. I got tired of not being here. Lol.

Season 4 alert be prepared for it. Me adn my friend know everything about un-aired Avatar seasons. I want a moment to be real
lyokodude offline
Jeremie's Assistant
Jeremie's Assistant

Postby Dylan0513 » Sat Nov 26, 2005 4:00 pm

D***! I missed this and Contact because my power went out when they came on and my DVR didn' record them! CN's scedule better be right and they'll repeat Monday and Tuesday!
This use has been banned.

Dylan0513 offline
Permanently Banned
Permanently Banned

Postby Darkborn » Sat Nov 26, 2005 4:12 pm

yea CN times are 99.99% right.
Darkborn offline
Lyoko Freak
Lyoko Freak

Postby YDV » Sat Nov 26, 2005 5:00 pm

...Dylan?! Is that you?! o.O
BEHHHH
YDV offline
Lyoko Freak
Lyoko Freak

Postby KarinBerry » Sat Nov 26, 2005 6:07 pm

I'm not reading through because I haven't seen the new espisodes, and I don't wish to be spoiled. The sad truth is, I'm way behind on new episodes because I normally work during Miguzi.

At the risk of stepping on toes (and if I do I'll jump off and apologise), does anyone know where I can find episodes for downloading? I do the torrent thing for my favorite shows (I tend to miss all but Sunday nights and anything after ten on weekdays) and I just haven't found any C:L on any of the torrent sites.

If this has been covered in another thread, I'm sorry. I went back a ways in the archives and didn't see anything right off.
my HYDE avatar was made by <a href="http://milkydrop.livejournal.com">MilkyDrop</a> at LiveJournal.com
KarinBerry offline
Teacher's Pet
Teacher's Pet

Postby Chad Rains » Sat Nov 26, 2005 6:10 pm

I know a tracker that has a whole mess of CL episodes. its the same place where I get mine. while it doesnt have the 2 newest episodes, it does have every season 2 ep up to that point and has a handful from season 1. pm me and ill link ya.
Chad Rains offline
Lyoko Team Member
Lyoko Team Member

Postby Mewberries151 » Sat Nov 26, 2005 8:29 pm

Star Way wrote:I noticed that too! When it started driving off I was expecting for someone else to go after it besides Yumi...

(Ambulance begins driving off, providing an almost certainly fatal situation for the small boy inside of it.)

Everyone except Yumi: Meh.

Animators/Writers: We're not lazy.

LOL! Truly! :D

Well, this episode wasn't what I expected, but it didn't disappoint me either. While I was expecting a Y/U-centered episode, with a possible William possession, having another Jeremie-centered episode was great! :)

I loved that this episode really hit home on how far Jeremie's willing to go to help Aelita. The video journal scene, particularly the first entry where he explains that should something happen to him, he hopes the videos will help others free Aelita and defeat XANA, was simply incredible. He really does love her more than life itself. I know I wanted to give him a hug during this episode. His heart's always in the right place. What a sweetheart. ^.^

The Lyoko battles were pretty neat. I rather liked Yumi's tribute to Indiana Jones by sending that boulder rolling after the Roachsters. I had to laugh at that one that didn't scatter. XD The CG animators must really like the Roachsters. Those monsters have had more screen time, and more interesting scenes involving them than any other monster this season. :*D

As for the episode as a whole, I really thought this episode was cool. I can see no reason for why it was delayed so long other than that the voices hadn't been recorded yet. There was nothing content-wise that would have made this episode innappropriate in any way, and it certainly didn't look like anything was cut out of it. So all my fears and doubts there were dispelled. I'm really glad they finally played it! ^_^
"Hey, make up your mind. Am I a genius or a creep?"
"You're a creepy genius."

-Odd and Jeremie; "Cruel Dilemma", Code Lyoko

Icon made by boxofdoomage @ LJ

Mewberries151 offline
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby YDV » Sat Nov 26, 2005 8:33 pm

MewB wrote:The Lyoko battles were pretty neat. I rather liked Yumi's tribute to Indiana Jones by sending that boulder rolling after the Roachsters. I had to laugh at that one that didn't scatter. Laughing The CG animators must really like the Roachsters. Those monsters have had more screen time, and more interesting scenes involving them than any other monster this season.

They're Kankrelats ;) And yeah, you're right about that.
BEHHHH
YDV offline
Lyoko Freak
Lyoko Freak

Postby Chad Rains » Sat Nov 26, 2005 8:37 pm

Your De-Virtualization wrote:
MewB wrote:The Lyoko battles were pretty neat. I rather liked Yumi's tribute to Indiana Jones by sending that boulder rolling after the Roachsters. I had to laugh at that one that didn't scatter. Laughing The CG animators must really like the Roachsters. Those monsters have had more screen time, and more interesting scenes involving them than any other monster this season.

Ditto.
Chad Rains offline
Lyoko Team Member
Lyoko Team Member

Postby Mewberries151 » Sat Nov 26, 2005 8:57 pm

Vchat20 wrote:
Your De-Virtualization wrote:

Ditto.

Team Lyoko called them Roachsters in season 1. I prefer the name Roachsters over Kankrelats because it sounds like the kind of name that kids, specifically Odd, would come up with. :D

Mewberries151 offline
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby Overcaffeinated Sloth » Sat Nov 26, 2005 9:41 pm

Yeah. and it shows a little bit of uniformity. I mean, the message this is giving out is they're in an english part of france, and use english terms. But then they come in with the actual french name, and it sounds a little more rediculous.

Postby Blue Armor Boy » Sat Nov 26, 2005 9:43 pm

Once Yumi used her telekinesis and hit all the kankrelats, they didin't shoot at her, when she was going to the tower.
Chivalry ftw!
Blue Armor Boy offline
Lyoko Freak
Lyoko Freak

Postby Overcaffeinated Sloth » Sat Nov 26, 2005 9:48 pm

Yeah, i guessed they either were near sighted enough to not see the boulder fall, or were just having too much fun running around like a chicken with it's head cut off.

Postby MY85 » Sat Nov 26, 2005 11:12 pm

Mewberries151 wrote:Team Lyoko called them Roachsters in season 1. I prefer the name Roachsters over Kankrelats because it sounds like the kind of name that kids, specifically Odd, would come up with. :D

I think in Season 2 spanish version the name of that monster doesn't variate at all. But in the french version were they called always Kankrelats or not?
Lani wrote:Eh, in the end, people (real or cartoon) are naked and having a good time. What's wrong with that?
MY85 offline

Postby Mewberries151 » Sun Nov 27, 2005 6:27 pm

RoDrInCuBuS wrote:
Mewberries151 wrote:Team Lyoko called them Roachsters in season 1. I prefer the name Roachsters over Kankrelats because it sounds like the kind of name that kids, specifically Odd, would come up with. :D

I think in Season 2 spanish version the name of that monster doesn't variate at all. But in the french version were they called always Kankrelats or not?

"Kankrelat" is the original French name, I'm pretty sure. They were called Roachsters in season 1, but they've been alternating the name "Roachsters" and "Kankrelats" in season 2.

Mewberries151 offline
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby Little Vili » Tue Nov 29, 2005 7:25 am

Well, I finally saw it. And it was disapointing.
See all the action at Penny Arcade and MegaTokyo
< Avatar compliments of Linii-chan
Why you dont deserve Aelita.
Vili+Aelita= <3
Little Vili offline
Lyoko Freak
Lyoko Freak

PreviousNext