Lyoko Freak: 2005 - 2015. Return to the past now....

It is currently Tue Apr 16, 2024 9:27 am

Barbara Weber-Scaff a.k.a. Ulrich Stern (and Kiwi )

Chat with the real-life actors who brought your favorite Code Lyoko characters to life!

Moderators: MG, kiwi, jerlita, mirabelle, Cher's Spare Parts, bambi, The Administrators, Moderators

Re: kiwi here

Postby Mewberries151 » Thu Oct 13, 2005 3:22 pm

kiwi wrote:hi guys thanks for your patience, I was still posting on the newbie thread. In response to some questions I love being a VA, though I am lucky I get to do lots of other stuff as well, like live theatre and concerts etc.
I make the Kiwi noises just like anyone would... go on, I'm sure you can also imitate a dog! He's a fun little dog character tho'. I like him better than I do Foton , a monkey I do in another series. ( We won't talk about that one here).
How are you all liking Season Two?
kiwi/ulrichbws

I adore Ulrich in season 2, Ms. Weber-Scaff! :D You've done a fantastic job with him yet again. *applauds* ^_^

I had to pity him in "Marabounta" though. Was the CPR scene difficult for you to voice at all? ^^; It was hilarious, but...poor Ulrich. XD I'm very much enjoying season 2. :)
"Hey, make up your mind. Am I a genius or a creep?"
"You're a creepy genius."

-Odd and Jeremie; "Cruel Dilemma", Code Lyoko

Icon made by boxofdoomage @ LJ

Mewberries151 offline
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby kiwi » Thu Oct 13, 2005 3:45 pm

the CPR scene was the most humiliating thing Ulrich's had to go through yet. he hasn't really gotten over it, in fact I can't remember if they did a RTTP or not! have you seen Vertigo yet? Ulrich's not out of the woods yet...
kiwi offline
Voice Actor
Voice Actor

Postby Ransomed_Heart » Thu Oct 13, 2005 3:49 pm

kiwi wrote:the CPR scene was the most humiliating thing Ulrich's had to go through yet. he hasn't really gotten over it, in fact I can't remember if they did a RTTP or not! have you seen Vertigo yet? Ulrich's not out of the woods yet...

No, that episode hasn't aired yet. Oh, boy, I'm starting to worry for poor Ulrich already....
"I'm so glad I found an angel
Someone who was there
When all my hopes fell.
I wanna fly looking in your eyes.."

-Jesse McCartney, "Because You Live"
~ <3 Ray
Ransomed_Heart offline
Star Fighter
Star Fighter

Postby Mewberries151 » Thu Oct 13, 2005 3:51 pm

kiwi wrote:the CPR scene was the most humiliating thing Ulrich's had to go through yet. he hasn't really gotten over it, in fact I can't remember if they did a RTTP or not! have you seen Vertigo yet? Ulrich's not out of the woods yet...

Nah! They didn't show Vertigo yet! They were supposed to, but they changed the episode order here in the US. ^^; I've been looking forward to that one though. More so now...since it has Ulrich-ness in it. XD

I agree. The CPR scene was humiliating. I cringe thinking about it...so I can only imagine what it would feel like to actually have that happen. O_o And they didn't RTTP then either...so poor Ulrich's left with everyone remembering that happened. Poor poor Ulrich... ;__;

Mewberries151 offline
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby SamBlob » Thu Oct 13, 2005 4:27 pm

I guess that's the downside to Jim's First Aid training...

Of course, the upside was that he was there to take care of Aelita in "False Start".

Sissy also demonstrated some First Aid knowledge in "The Trap", so she might have been helpful there, if Jim hadn't come to the rescue instead... poor Ulrich indeed! A new low! (and soon to get lower! O_o )
My LF family:
Mother: StarWay
FairlyOddSister: CBIzumi
Awesome little sister: Mewberries151
Big sister with whom I often quarrel: Linii-chan
Mad scientist little brother: X1
Favourite cousin: Ransomed_Heart
Keeper of heraldic arms: Doggiegal (actually, I do my own coat of arms now...)

all welcome in Room#420
SamBlob offline
Lyoko Freak
Lyoko Freak

Postby Mewberries151 » Thu Oct 13, 2005 5:24 pm

SamBlob wrote:I guess that's the downside to Jim's First Aid training...

Of course, the upside was that he was there to take care of Aelita in "False Start".

Sissy also demonstrated some First Aid knowledge in "The Trap", so she might have been helpful there, if Jim hadn't come to the rescue instead... poor Ulrich indeed! A new low! (and soon to get lower! O_o )

XD Indeed. I shudder to think of what could possibly happen to him that would be lower...unless William's going to definitively save his and/or Yumi's life in some way. Gosh, he'd hate that...he'd "owe" William then. :*D Intolerable! ^^;

Mewberries151 offline
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby kiwi » Mon Oct 17, 2005 5:57 am

hey Mandaz
how did you get interested in CL if you live in the UK ?
kiwi alias ulrichbws
kiwi offline
Voice Actor
Voice Actor

Postby Mandaz » Mon Oct 17, 2005 2:34 pm

kiwi wrote:hey Mandaz
how did you get interested in CL if you live in the UK ?
kiwi alias ulrichbws

I think that just one day i started watchin the show and just went from there, and started to like it (bit like when i was mad over beyblade). When i like my shows, in a way i like them soooo badly i go lil mad....sometimes (thats mainly if you've ever spoken to me online)

Hey kiwi, luv how you did ulrich in 'attack of the zombies' it made me laugh when ulrich said 'kill the zombies' then did funny sounds etc..oh and good ep on 'mister puck' i loff ulrich's face when it was at an angle, and he looked evil.
Welcome to Room No#48
My Livejournal Visit my DA art
Mandaz offline
Friend of Team Lyoko
Friend of Team Lyoko

Postby MY85 » Mon Oct 17, 2005 2:42 pm

I'm not sure if I have said hi before, but hi anyways.

If a CL Monopoly board gets to exist someday (I started this idea), would you play as Ulrich or Kiwi?
Lani wrote:Eh, in the end, people (real or cartoon) are naked and having a good time. What's wrong with that?
MY85 offline

Postby Razzi » Tue Oct 18, 2005 8:32 pm

What's the best part about playing Ulrich? And which of the characters are you most like? Thank You! :)
"If Life Gives You Lemons, Throw The Lemons Back"
Razzi offline
Teacher's Pet
Teacher's Pet

Postby MY85 » Tue Oct 18, 2005 9:01 pm

SamBlob wrote:I guess that's the downside to Jim's First Aid training...

Sissi and Yumi were about to help him, but Jim made his way and...let's say that Ulrich fans are lucky that CL is rated for 7 and up, otherwise, they might be vomiting very badly... especially Mewberries and Ransomed_Heart.

And for <i>False Start</i>, Jim was already fired from Kadic, and knowing the truth about Lyoko and about Jeremie's friends, he definately had to help Aelita. Btw, can someone tell me how are things going between Jim and Aelita at Season 2? I'm thinking they're ok, or maybe not...
Lani wrote:Eh, in the end, people (real or cartoon) are naked and having a good time. What's wrong with that?
MY85 offline

Postby some perplexity » Fri Oct 21, 2005 10:28 pm

Hello! I *LOVE* season 2, and ulrich is my favorite character.

I don't really know what else to say. ^^;;

Have a good day! :)

[sig and icon both made by meh.]
[ ..no touchie..]
some perplexity offline
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby Mewberries151 » Mon Oct 24, 2005 7:05 pm

kiwi wrote:Have you seen Vertigo yet? Ulrich's not out of the woods yet...

XD Yes, indeed! Quite literally too, might I add. ;)

You were great as Ulrich in "Vertigo"! :D Just out of curiousity, since you do Kiwi's voice, do you also do the voices of the wolves as well this season?

Mewberries151 offline
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby Max Gene » Mon Oct 24, 2005 10:24 pm

Hi, Ms. Weber Scaff! Ulrich is like me... except with those glaring differences...

oh heck, I need to stop always trying to put myself in a CL person's shoes- I'm all of the guys at once.

Zo' then... how is you? Everything good? And how did you get the job of Ulrich, if I may ask? Cuz' you're amazing- you do Kiwi's sounds too? Because no, I can't imitate a dog (unfortunately). :whatever: :D :*D
Max Gene offline
Popular Kid
Popular Kid

Postby lyokodude » Tue Oct 25, 2005 8:52 am

Whats up with Ulrich's parents in that episode we hardly got any info on them from that episode
Behold Lyokodude has re-emerged from the darkness. I got tired of not being here. Lol.

Season 4 alert be prepared for it. Me adn my friend know everything about un-aired Avatar seasons. I want a moment to be real
lyokodude offline
Jeremie's Assistant
Jeremie's Assistant

Postby Mandaz » Tue Oct 25, 2005 4:31 pm

Awwh, i still got to see Vertigo, well i'm downloadin it now, but porr ulrich, at the beginnin with the height. I'm afraid of heights.
Great job on ulrich n' Kiwi in season2.
Ps i did picture for you which can be found on my main page at DA:
here: http://pandamanda.deviantart.com/
Welcome to Room No#48
My Livejournal Visit my DA art
Mandaz offline
Friend of Team Lyoko
Friend of Team Lyoko

Postby Blueyedblonde » Sun Oct 30, 2005 12:38 am

Hello! :hello:
Ulrich is my fav. charactor on the show.
I think it's totally awsome that most of the people that do voices on Code: Lyoko are on this very shrine.
I think seeing you on here was the best surprise, because I love Ulrich very much.
I just recently learned that you were a girl. I was wondering, is it hard to play the voice of a boy? And you do a terrific job of it! ^,^

Besides Your charactors, what charactor would say is your favorite?
Blueyedblonde offline
Jeremie's Assistant
Jeremie's Assistant

Postby *Star* Gazer » Tue Nov 01, 2005 1:32 pm

For me It be preety hard to play a boy because Ulrich's voice is deep not all the way but just a little. But is it hard?
*Star* Gazer offline
Jeremie's Assistant
Jeremie's Assistant

Location: The classic "RIGHT BEHIND YOU". In my case, "INSIDE YOU."

Postby Mewberries151 » Tue Nov 01, 2005 6:31 pm

Ms. Weber-Scaff, this is far overdue, but I must give you a round of applause for your performance in "Cold War". I have never been so touched by an episode as I was by that one, particularly at the climax. ;) It was positively beautiful! ^.^ Bravo!

Mewberries151 offline
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby SamBlob » Tue Nov 01, 2005 10:07 pm

Mewberries151 wrote:Ms. Weber-Scaff, this is far overdue, but I must give you a round of applause for your performance in "Cold War". I have never been so touched by an episode as I was by that one, particularly at the climax. ;) It was positively beautiful! ^.^ Bravo!

Indeed! Especially your last line before the RTTP!
My LF family:
Mother: StarWay
FairlyOddSister: CBIzumi
Awesome little sister: Mewberries151
Big sister with whom I often quarrel: Linii-chan
Mad scientist little brother: X1
Favourite cousin: Ransomed_Heart
Keeper of heraldic arms: Doggiegal (actually, I do my own coat of arms now...)

all welcome in Room#420
SamBlob offline
Lyoko Freak
Lyoko Freak

Postby *Star* Gazer » Wed Nov 02, 2005 10:03 am

;__; Yea it did make me cry (weird...)
*Star* Gazer offline
Jeremie's Assistant
Jeremie's Assistant

Location: The classic "RIGHT BEHIND YOU". In my case, "INSIDE YOU."

monopoly

Postby kiwi » Sat Nov 05, 2005 8:31 pm

dear RoDr..
I think I'd alternate, one time kiwi, one time ulrich... of not, then definitley ulrich, kiwi would just want to pee on the little red hotels.
kiwi/ubws[/quote]
kiwi offline
Voice Actor
Voice Actor

Postby kiwi » Sat Nov 05, 2005 8:33 pm

TB3 wrote:Hi Ms. Weber Scaff,

I just wanted to take the time to meet you properly, like with Matt and Jodi, and to thank you for the many, many hours of fun and laughter Ulrich & Co. have provided me (and everyone else here ;) ).

Look forward to seeing you again on the forums soon :)

Cheers

TB3

thanks TB3! Ir's cool to come back here and see that y'all haven't forgotten me!
kiwi offline
Voice Actor
Voice Actor

best part

Postby kiwi » Sat Nov 05, 2005 8:38 pm

Razzi wrote:What's the best part about playing Ulrich? And which of the characters are you most like? Thank You! :)

hi Razzi,
the best part about playing Ulrich is that he's such a hero! Very fearless, even when he's afraid...not at ALL like me, tho I have done a bit of kickboxing in my time. But to play him taking on all those monsters is really fun. I think out of all the chatacters the one I would be most like ( in real life)is perhaps Aelita...I was a bit on the outskirts in school, and sometimes didn't feel completely human either! But maybe I'm just saying that because I love the way Sharon plays her.
kiwi offline
Voice Actor
Voice Actor

PreviousNext