Lyoko Freak: 2005 - 2015. Return to the past now....

It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 12:13 pm

Jodi Forrest a.k.a. Elisabeth "Sissi" Delmas

Chat with the real-life actors who brought your favorite Code Lyoko characters to life!

Moderators: MG, kiwi, jerlita, mirabelle, Cher's Spare Parts, bambi, The Administrators, Moderators

Postby RySenkari » Fri Jun 29, 2007 5:26 am

I was giggling when she called Nicholas (or was that Herve? Can't tell them apart anymore) a nerd after he asked her to change the channel on the TV... just the way Sissi said it made me laugh. Jodi delivered that line PERFECTLY. Sissi acting like a jerk most of the time just makes her selfless/caring moments all the more special. ^_^ I was cheering when she kicked that evil William clone off the roof.
RySenkari offline
Popular Kid
Popular Kid

Postby Taelia » Fri Jun 29, 2007 5:48 am

Haha, yeah, Jodi! THAT ROCKED!! *_*
Taelia offline
Lyoko Freak
Lyoko Freak

Postby Jinnai » Sun Jul 15, 2007 3:14 am

I was giggling when she called Nicholas (or was that Herve? Can't tell them apart anymore)

That was Herve, he wanted her to change it to the science channel. :D
HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA!
Jinnai offline
Teacher's Pet
Teacher's Pet

Postby Taelia » Sun Jul 15, 2007 11:47 pm

Sissi's new clothes make her look more like a teenage girl.
Taelia offline
Lyoko Freak
Lyoko Freak

Postby Kamekai » Mon Jul 16, 2007 8:51 pm

yeah. sometimes I think Sissi is bi-polar. such a jerk, yet so selfless at times. It's gotta be weird to keep changing your personality and the tone of your voice like that from episode to episode. Unless... that is, you are bi-polar yourself. ;)
Kamekai offline
Star Fighter
Star Fighter

Postby bambi » Sat Aug 25, 2007 6:23 am

I would like to apologize to everyone who posted here and whose remarks (dating back to 2006) I won't be answering since they're already so out of date. I've had the busiest year of my life and just couldn't face doing anything that wasn't strictly necessary. So here I am after a long hiatus. Ironically this is probably the exact wrong time to make an appearance since I'll be leaving home for 2 months in just under 2 weeks (yes, for work). But I do think of you all and didn't want to disappear forever. So post away and I shall respond gladly.
yours always,
Jodi
But passion lends them power, time means, to meet,
Temp'ring extremities with extreme sweet.
bambi offline
Voice Actor
Voice Actor

Postby Kamekai » Sat Aug 25, 2007 8:47 am

Well I for one am glad you have been busy. ^^; We all know what that means. And I hope it also has something to do with BGE2. *nostalgia alert*
I don't know what Michael was thinking when he thought to cancel the sequel due to poor sales... :no:

Well welcome back, Jodi!
Kamekai offline
Star Fighter
Star Fighter

Postby Cassius335 » Sat Aug 25, 2007 11:48 am

bambi wrote:I would like to apologize to everyone who posted here and whose remarks (dating back to 2006) I won't be answering since they're already so out of date. I've had the busiest year of my life and just couldn't face doing anything that wasn't strictly necessary. So here I am after a long hiatus. Ironically this is probably the exact wrong time to make an appearance since I'll be leaving home for 2 months in just under 2 weeks (yes, for work). But I do think of you all and didn't want to disappear forever. So post away and I shall respond gladly.
yours always,
Jodi

Thanks for checking in. Always great to hear from you guys. :)
ImageImage
---
"There are advantages in being honest about your own limitations: you gain the right to talk about the limitations of others." - Science of The Discworld 3
Cassius335 offline
Lyoko Freak
Lyoko Freak

Postby RySenkari » Sat Aug 25, 2007 1:20 pm

That's okay, Jodi, we know it's been really hectic for you... ^_^ Just glad to see you now, we missed you so much!

Great work on season four, though I haven't seen quite as much as Sissi as I would've liked, she did have some nice appearances in a few episodes, which made me happy. Hope to see more of your characters in the future!
RySenkari offline
Popular Kid
Popular Kid

Postby Taelia » Sat Aug 25, 2007 11:46 pm

Great work on S4, Jodi. Especially "The Lake". You wow me AGAIN with your performance as Suzanne Hertz. Jim should have kissed her, you know. He was so close. :( And I like how Sissi brought along a bike. With that beaucoup of cash, she definitely IS from a rich family! O.O
Taelia offline
Lyoko Freak
Lyoko Freak

Postby Cassius335 » Sun Aug 26, 2007 5:05 am

Maybe a divorce worked out in the man's favour for a change and Mr Delmas got half his rich ex-wife's cash.
ImageImage
---
"There are advantages in being honest about your own limitations: you gain the right to talk about the limitations of others." - Science of The Discworld 3
Cassius335 offline
Lyoko Freak
Lyoko Freak

Postby Kamekai » Tue Aug 28, 2007 8:33 pm

A little too good, don't you think? It never works out like that. :D
Kamekai offline
Star Fighter
Star Fighter

Postby TB3 » Tue Aug 28, 2007 8:38 pm

bambi wrote:I would like to apologize to everyone who posted here and whose remarks (dating back to 2006) I won't be answering since they're already so out of date. I've had the busiest year of my life and just couldn't face doing anything that wasn't strictly necessary. So here I am after a long hiatus. Ironically this is probably the exact wrong time to make an appearance since I'll be leaving home for 2 months in just under 2 weeks (yes, for work). But I do think of you all and didn't want to disappear forever. So post away and I shall respond gladly.
yours always,
Jodi

Welcome back Jodi - good to seeya again! :)
LORD HIGH TRANSLATOR!

Joined Sept. 16th 2005, Post Tally 6423 (as of January 21st 2010)
TB3 offline
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby Taelia » Tue Aug 28, 2007 8:53 pm

Is he kidding? It's GREAT to seeya again! I didn't think we'd ever see you again!
Taelia offline
Lyoko Freak
Lyoko Freak

Postby bambi » Sun Sep 02, 2007 3:57 am

kamekai wrote:Well I for one am glad you have been busy. ^^; We all know what that means. And I hope it also has something to do with BGE2. *nostalgia alert*
I don't know what Michael was thinking when he thought to cancel the sequel due to poor sales... :no:

Well welcome back, Jodi!

Thanks kamekai. I wish I had good news for you on the BGE front, but I don't think they're going to do another one.

RySenkari wrote:That's okay, Jodi, we know it's been really hectic for you... ^_^ Just glad to see you now, we missed you so much!

Great work on season four, though I haven't seen quite as much as Sissi as I would've liked, she did have some nice appearances in a few episodes, which made me happy. Hope to see more of your characters in the future!

Hi RySenkari, thanks for the vote of confidence. And I agree a thousand times over. Where is Sissi? We didn't see her for such a long period of time that when she finally did show up I actually forgot how to do her voice!

Taelia wrote:Great work on S4, Jodi. Especially "The Lake". You wow me AGAIN with your performance as Suzanne Hertz. Jim should have kissed her, you know. He was so close. :( And I like how Sissi brought along a bike. With that beaucoup of cash, she definitely IS from a rich family! O.O

Yeah, Suzanne is fun. And I certainly thought Jim was going to at least make some kind of move, but maybe she's already married.

Cassius335 wrote:Maybe a divorce worked out in the man's favour for a change and Mr Delmas got half his rich ex-wife's cash.

Heh heh ....
Maybe she was abducted by a ufo, or fell over a cliff, or had a sex-change operation (tee hee).

TB3 wrote:Welcome back Jodi - good to seeya again! :)

Yo man! How ya doin?

Taelia wrote:Is he kidding? It's GREAT to seeya again! I didn't think we'd ever see you again!

Thanks Taelia, you're a sweetheart.
But passion lends them power, time means, to meet,
Temp'ring extremities with extreme sweet.
bambi offline
Voice Actor
Voice Actor

Postby TB3 » Sun Sep 02, 2007 4:29 am

(salutes)

Doing well Jodi :) - kinda mopey though that it's now been a year since I was with you guys in France (year to the day in fact - 365 days ago we'd be heading for the ferry home) - good lord how time flies :) - hope the past year's been going equally well for you. :)
LORD HIGH TRANSLATOR!

Joined Sept. 16th 2005, Post Tally 6423 (as of January 21st 2010)
TB3 offline
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby Cassius335 » Sun Sep 02, 2007 8:56 am

bambi wrote:Heh heh ....
Maybe she was abducted by a ufo, or fell over a cliff, or had a sex-change operation (tee hee).

*chuckle* I'm not sure US Broadcasting Standards would be very happy with that last one!
ImageImage
---
Cassius335 offline
Lyoko Freak
Lyoko Freak

Postby Taelia » Sun Sep 02, 2007 10:39 am

Yeah, Suzanne is fun. And I certainly thought Jim was going to at least make some kind of move, but maybe she's already married.

Pfft, yeah right. XD My friend Elizabeth and I think she may be fooling Jimbo, trying to get him jealous. ;) Plus, Jodes, I don't see any ring on her fingers. Though I have a hunch that her cameo necklace was given to her by Jim. Plus, I have seen her affectionately touching him and being a bit flirty with him a few times too.

Thanks Taelia, you're a sweetheart.

You're welcome. ^_^ You're very sweet yourself.

----

I noticed that in "Nobody in Particular" (with your amazing vocal talents, of course), Suzanne calls Jim "darling". That line is putting me in complete euphoria, delight, and ecstasy. :) Kudos to you, David, and Barbara! =D I KNEW Suzanne would call Jim darling. She's his earth angel. :)
Taelia offline
Lyoko Freak
Lyoko Freak

Postby IshiyamaYumi » Mon Sep 24, 2007 2:45 am

Hi Jodi! How are you? I hope that you're doing well. Can you please thank Mrs Hertz for always letting our favourite five trouble makers leave class so that we have a story? lol. Thankyou so much for all of the hard work that you put in to creat our most favourite tv show ever!
IshiyamaYumi offline
New Kid
New Kid

Postby Taelia » Mon Sep 24, 2007 9:36 am

She does a good job voicing Suzanne, doesn't she? ;)
Taelia offline
Lyoko Freak
Lyoko Freak

Postby JesusFreak » Mon Sep 24, 2007 9:37 am

Yes, she does. :D

Avvy by Tangent, as well as the button

JesusFreak offline
Lyoko Freak
Lyoko Freak

Location: Doin barrel rolls while usin bombs wisely and the boost to catch up. Can't do that, can you Starfox?

Postby Taelia » Tue Sep 25, 2007 10:52 pm

I like Suzanne's new 'do, but I'm not so sure about the width of the pants.
Taelia offline
Lyoko Freak
Lyoko Freak

Postby Freakforce » Thu Oct 11, 2007 2:56 pm

I just finished watching Lyoko Decoded Jodi you were hillarious in that *gives thumbs up*

Freakforce offline
New Kid
New Kid

Postby Taelia » Thu Oct 11, 2007 3:14 pm

Amen! AND Jodi, I like your impression of Suzanne, too! "Odd Della Robbia, are you gonna finish that?" XD
Taelia offline
Lyoko Freak
Lyoko Freak

Postby IshiyamaYumi » Thu Oct 11, 2007 4:57 pm

Taelia wrote:Amen! AND Jodi, I like your impression of Suzanne, too! "Odd Della Robbia, are you gonna finish that?" XD

lol, *agree's* That was so cool
IshiyamaYumi offline
New Kid
New Kid

PreviousNext