Lyoko Freak: 2005 - 2015. Return to the past now....

It is currently Fri Apr 19, 2024 7:05 am

Jodi Forrest a.k.a. Elisabeth "Sissi" Delmas

Chat with the real-life actors who brought your favorite Code Lyoko characters to life!

Moderators: MG, kiwi, jerlita, mirabelle, Cher's Spare Parts, bambi, The Administrators, Moderators

Re: I'm Back

Postby Little Vili » Thu Jul 28, 2005 12:07 pm

bambi wrote:Ok, everybody, I just got back from a week and a half at the beach (where I didn't have access to a computer) to discover that my computer has a HORRIBLE VIRUS. I PROMISE TO RESPOND TO ALL YOUR POSTS (yes, even the spam!) AS SOON AS I GET RID OF THIS DISGUSTING CREATURE!!!! And as long as I'm complaining I might as well mention someone crashed into my car yesterday! I thank you all for your patience and support. Big hugs and kisses from Jodi.

Not to crack jokes, but XANA is really on a rampage isnt he?
See all the action at Penny Arcade and MegaTokyo
< Avatar compliments of Linii-chan
Why you dont deserve Aelita.
Vili+Aelita= <3
Little Vili offline
Lyoko Freak
Lyoko Freak

Postby Saphire-089 » Thu Jul 28, 2005 12:24 pm

Little Vili wrote:
bambi wrote:Ok, everybody, I just got back from a week and a half at the beach (where I didn't have access to a computer) to discover that my computer has a HORRIBLE VIRUS. I PROMISE TO RESPOND TO ALL YOUR POSTS (yes, even the spam!) AS SOON AS I GET RID OF THIS DISGUSTING CREATURE!!!! And as long as I'm complaining I might as well mention someone crashed into my car yesterday! I thank you all for your patience and support. Big hugs and kisses from Jodi.

Not to crack jokes, but XANA is really on a rampage isnt he?

Maybe. :umm:

That's too bad Jodi. :no: That's kind of rude for someone to crash into your car.
*Avatar was made by deviant art user rinrinyan
Saphire-089 offline

Postby MY85 » Thu Jul 28, 2005 2:31 pm

Accidents happen, disgracefully. It's glad to know you're still alive, Jodi. Let's hope the situation getsbetter from now on.
Lani wrote:Eh, in the end, people (real or cartoon) are naked and having a good time. What's wrong with that?
MY85 offline

Postby SamBlob » Thu Jul 28, 2005 7:13 pm

Sorry to hear about the virus and the crash, Ms. Forrest.

BTW, what kind of car do (did?) you have? Wouldn't be a 2CV, would it?

(I could imagine Mr. G. driving a 2CV; although the Scarabeo 50 suits him too... :D )

BTW, sorry to ask an Enki question but... do you like ABBA?
My LF family:
Mother: StarWay
FairlyOddSister: CBIzumi
Awesome little sister: Mewberries151
Big sister with whom I often quarrel: Linii-chan
Mad scientist little brother: X1
Favourite cousin: Ransomed_Heart
Keeper of heraldic arms: Doggiegal (actually, I do my own coat of arms now...)

all welcome in Room#420
SamBlob offline
Lyoko Freak
Lyoko Freak

Postby Enki » Thu Jul 28, 2005 8:06 pm

SamBlob wrote:BTW, sorry to ask an Enki question but... do you like ABBA?

If naming me in the sentence was a blooper, thats allright. But if it was directed at me, yes I do like ABBA. My favorite song is "Dancing Queen".
Enki offline
Permanently Banned
Permanently Banned

Postby SamBlob » Thu Jul 28, 2005 8:18 pm

Actually I mentioned you 'coz it's the kind of question you'd ask her...

Currently listening to "The Winner Takes It All"...
My LF family:

all welcome in Room#420
SamBlob offline
Lyoko Freak
Lyoko Freak

Postby lyokodude » Tue Aug 02, 2005 10:49 am

must be a fun job. Any dirt you can tell us bout season two
Behold Lyokodude has re-emerged from the darkness. I got tired of not being here. Lol.

Season 4 alert be prepared for it. Me adn my friend know everything about un-aired Avatar seasons. I want a moment to be real
lyokodude offline
Jeremie's Assistant
Jeremie's Assistant

Postby Star Way » Tue Aug 02, 2005 11:07 am

lyokodude, I'm afraid it's already been said several times that the VAs are not allowed to talk about season 2.
Don't bother sending me messages or anything, I'm not in charge of the site anymore.

But I do love dancing.
Star Way offline
Founder & Site Admin
Founder & Site Admin

Postby lyokodude » Tue Aug 02, 2005 5:59 pm

Oh.Sorry
Behold Lyokodude has re-emerged from the darkness. I got tired of not being here. Lol.

Season 4 alert be prepared for it. Me adn my friend know everything about un-aired Avatar seasons. I want a moment to be real
lyokodude offline
Jeremie's Assistant
Jeremie's Assistant

Postby lyokodude » Wed Aug 03, 2005 10:53 am

Mrs. Forrest.why'd you pick Sissi??

lyokodude offline
Jeremie's Assistant
Jeremie's Assistant

Postby 4lpha0mega » Thu Aug 04, 2005 8:16 pm

maybe she was offered the voice of sissy, to be honest i would be grateful for that, and not get fired for trying to get a better charachter, not that sissy isnt good aswell apart from the fact everyone hates her
4lpha0mega offline
Lyoko Team Member
Lyoko Team Member

Postby Star Way » Thu Aug 04, 2005 8:19 pm

Alpha-Omega wrote:maybe she was offered the voice of sissy, to be honest i would be grateful for that, and not get fired for trying to get a better charachter, not that sissy isnt good aswell apart from the fact everyone hates her

I believe that she said somewhere that originally she was trying to get a different part, but she got Sissi's instead, which she came to love.

My experience with acting (which is limited, hahaha.... just stage work) is that the bad guys (especially bratty girls) are INSANELY fun to do.
Don't bother sending me messages or anything, I'm not in charge of the site anymore.

But I do love dancing.
Star Way offline
Founder & Site Admin
Founder & Site Admin

Postby 4lpha0mega » Sat Aug 06, 2005 9:26 am

i guess it would be fun to be evil, possibly annoying aswell
4lpha0mega offline
Lyoko Team Member
Lyoko Team Member

Bambi is back

Postby bambi » Sat Aug 06, 2005 11:04 am

Ladies and gentlemen of the Lyoko Freak forum, I am back! Well, sort of. My computer finally crashed and I'm off to get a new processor today.

First of all I would like to thank all of you for your kind concern about the accident, and reassure you that although the car was hit by a truck, I wasn't in it at the time. It was legally parked, and the driver had the decency to leave me a note, so I did't have to pay for the repairs. Anyway I was extremely touched by your reactions. You really are a wonderful and special group of people. I feel lucky to know you.

So! Here we go:

Haterofhaters, hi! (I don't think I know you. Were you at tvtome?) Anyway to answer your question about how I feel about fan fiction, I'm totally embarassed to admit I haven't read any. So I guess I can't say whether I find it immature or not, although I get the feeling it was the sex aspect of some of it that bothered you. I guess as a general rule I don't mind sex in fiction, it just depends on how it works in the story. Anyway, I promise to get back to you on this when I finally get my sorry ass over to the fan-fic section.

Erynn, I am HONORED that your 2000th post happened here (thanks for mentioning it Rodri)! Hope all is going super well with you. I had not idea you did theater! Don't you just love it? I'll be back on stage myself next year...

So, segueing neatly into Rodri, no, I have never been to Latin America. I'm a big fan of Isabel Allende (who I read in French, as I figure it's closer to the original Spanish) and Gabriel Garcia Marquez, which has nothing to do with your question. My sister happens to be in Peru right now, but I guess that doesn't count either. How you doin', man? *wipes tear from eye* How you doin'?

Aelitagurl, I guess SamBlob answered your questions for me. I'd just like to add that I don't always sit around in the studio since I don't have a ton of lines. There's a room adjacent to the studio where we can hang out and yack. David and I spend time there!

Well, Mr. SamBlob, I have a newly repaired Renault Clio. The 2CV's are cool though. Too bad they don't make them any more. Anyway, glad to see you, I was hoping you'd pop over here at some point. Hey, what's the deal with Hopper? Is he around?

Werwek, hi, pleased to meet you. I certainly do enjoy this site and will be more active when I get my computer situation sorted out. So, does Sissi evolve... I'm not supposed to answer that, but, between you and me, don't hold your breath...

Little Vili, thanks for the warm welcome. And believe me, I thought of Xana more than once with this infuriating computer problem o' mine!

Enki! WHAZUP!! Good to see you. I wish I could answer your question about Taelia, but I don't know. I'll try to find out, although I won't know till the beginning of September since everyone's on vacation now.

lyokodude, pleased to meetcha. I didn't pick the part of Sissi. I was called in to replace Christine who was unavailable after the first 3 days of recording. In any case, we never get to pick our characters; Either we test for them, or the director decides.[/url]
But passion lends them power, time means, to meet,
Temp'ring extremities with extreme sweet.
bambi offline
Voice Actor
Voice Actor

Postby SamBlob » Sat Aug 06, 2005 11:40 am

Good to see you back, Ms. Forrest! I hope you'll be able to retrieve your files from your previous computer. (I also hope you don't suddenly start seeing a red Lyoko symbol flashing on the screen...)

A Renault Clio... the replacement for the legendary Renault 5 (or LeCar as they sold 'em in North America). Great!

I still wish some modern manufacturer would make a car with a roof like the 2CV's, though. Cars will never look that jaunty ever again. :no:
My LF family:

all welcome in Room#420
SamBlob offline
Lyoko Freak
Lyoko Freak

Postby GOGOLINIICHAN! » Sat Aug 06, 2005 2:17 pm

Hello, Ms. Forrest! I think that I may have said "hi" to you once at TvTome but never really asked any questions. I'm pretty sure that I just told you that I was a huge Sissi fan and praised your work with her voice. =)

Anyway, yahh, I really am a big fan of Sissi; I was actually kind of known for being the only one really defending her on huge debates about the characters at TvTome (although here on LF Erynn stepped in and did a remarkable job).

I am really hoping that she will have some much needed character development in Season 2, though based on some of your replies to questions in your previous post I am led to believe that such is not to be. =\

Well, again, great job with her voice. I am eagerly awaiting Season 2. =)
I <3 Stephen
[icon by meee, liniichan@lj]
GOGOLINIICHAN! offline
Lyoko Freak
Lyoko Freak

Postby Dummo Marx » Sat Aug 06, 2005 3:14 pm

Werwek, hi, pleased to meet you. I certainly do enjoy this site and will be more active when I get my computer situation sorted out. So, does Sissi evolve... I'm not supposed to answer that, but, between you and me, don't hold your breath...

Darn...well, thanks anyways Ms. Forrest!! and pleased to meet you to :D
Who's a man and a half? I'm a man and a half
Dummo Marx offline
Star Fighter
Star Fighter

Postby SamBlob » Sat Aug 06, 2005 9:37 pm

Regarding the *confidential exchange*... "I hear noZING! I see noZING! I know noZING!" (that's Schultz from Hogan's Heroes... )
My LF family:

all welcome in Room#420
SamBlob offline
Lyoko Freak
Lyoko Freak

Re: Bambi is back

Postby MY85 » Sun Aug 07, 2005 2:08 am

bambi wrote:Ladies and gentlemen of the Lyoko Freak forum, I am back! Well, sort of. My computer finally crashed and I'm off to get a new processor today.

First of all I would like to thank all of you for your kind concern about the accident, and reassure you that although the car was hit by a truck, I wasn't in it at the time. It was legally parked, and the driver had the decency to leave me a note, so I did't have to pay for the repairs. Anyway I was extremely touched by your reactions. You really are a wonderful and special group of people. I feel lucky to know you.

The same we would say, Jodi. Didn't imagined the car got crashed that way. But glad to hear that you're better now.

She also wrote:So, segueing neatly into Rodri, no, I have never been to Latin America. I'm a big fan of Isabel Allende (who I read in French, as I figure it's closer to the original Spanish) and Gabriel Garcia Marquez, which has nothing to do with your question. My sister happens to be in Peru right now, but I guess that doesn't count either. How you doin', man? *wipes tear from eye* How you doin'?

Interesting to know you like reading Allende (from Chile) and García Marquez (from Colombia). I hope your sister enjoys Peru, I'll bet she talk to you about Cusco, Arequipa, among some of the important turistical places to visit on Peru, as well as the food, the people (they're very nice to turists, believe me), drinks, culture, nightlife (Cusco is the best city to party wild, believe me)...

*hands over Kleenex to wipe the tears* How am I doing? Hmm... right now, it's 1:06am, and I'm ok, I guess. Since July 22th, I'm on vacations after classes, which is something good and bad at the same time, but every day that passes reminds me that the vacations are coming to an end. I'm 20 years old now, since July 18th, just to let you know... what else could I say? Now, to make this other part of the year interesting, I'm playing my ass this time on the Pharmacy career I'm studing. If I bail certain course I did last year, I'm out... unless, I choose not to take it, but the registry for next term is coming soon...

Then, she wrote: And believe me, I thought of Xana more than once with this infuriating computer problem o' mine!

Lol... since the days I started watching CL, my pc started to suffer worse, j/k... xana.exe?

And I have to ask you a question, it's the same me (here) and Mew (at tv.com) tried to ask Matt. How is (from your point of view) the lifestlye in France? I'm sure I would get a different answer from you.
Last edited by MY85 on Mon Aug 08, 2005 7:33 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Lani wrote:Eh, in the end, people (real or cartoon) are naked and having a good time. What's wrong with that?
MY85 offline

Postby Reploid CB » Sun Aug 07, 2005 5:38 am

Ahh, you guys aren't the only ones with computers that got more evil after Code Lyoko. My old one was even nicknamed "XANA" by me because it got to be so annoying xD Wrote the name on it (and the monitor) and everything.. Sure in whiteout, but it's still there...

Of course, I also drew towers and a Crab on the monitor, also in whiteout... *blushes a bit* ^^;

Anyway, hello Jodi ^^ (Ms. Forrest?) I don't believe I ever took the time to say "Hello" at TV Tome.. I think you came around the time I stopped going/only sporadically went. Anyway (wow I say that too much xD; ) I don't have any actual questions (I'm bad at thinking those up ^^; ) so this is just a friendly hiya ^^ *waves*
(Banner by Mew)

(Click for relevant cutscene xD. Sig and icon by me)

| DeviantArt |

- female - 24 - OxA/JxA/UxY - fanartist - banner maker -
Reploid CB offline
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby MY85 » Sun Aug 07, 2005 5:41 am

CBIzumi wrote:Ahh, you guys aren't the only ones with computers that got more evil after Code Lyoko.

Mine works better when it's like a vampire... *looks time* 4:42am here, I should be sleeping right now...
MY85 offline

Postby Enki » Sun Aug 07, 2005 1:49 pm

Hey Jodi. Glad you got my message. Hope you had a great vacation and hope your computer problem gets fixed. :D
Enki offline
Permanently Banned
Permanently Banned

Postby Little Vili » Wed Aug 10, 2005 2:22 pm

If only we had a strong enough anti-virus for the pesky XANA. Anyway, good to have you back and hear your doing well.
See all the action at Penny Arcade and MegaTokyo
< Avatar compliments of Linii-chan
Why you dont deserve Aelita.
Vili+Aelita= <3
Little Vili offline
Lyoko Freak
Lyoko Freak

Postby Enki » Thu Aug 11, 2005 4:14 pm

Hey Jodi. If youre checking out the site, youll see that Barbara has already made her way here. You and Matt should greet her. :hello:
Enki offline
Permanently Banned
Permanently Banned

Postby JeremyHopper » Sat Aug 13, 2005 7:22 pm

Hey, what's the deal with Hopper? Is he around?

yeah....... :no: I don't go to this site, and a feel bad that all the VA's are over here, it's not that this place is bad, but I go to tv.com and don't really go to this site....... we're really shaping up on tv.com, and I wish you va's were still over here......... :no: ...... but that's okay. :whatever: ......... *sob*[/quote]
~Sean

I reject your reality and substitute my own. -Adam Savage
JeremyHopper offline

PreviousNext