Lyoko Freak: 2005 - 2015. Return to the past now....

It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 6:31 pm

Jodi Forrest a.k.a. Elisabeth "Sissi" Delmas

Chat with the real-life actors who brought your favorite Code Lyoko characters to life!

Moderators: MG, kiwi, jerlita, mirabelle, Cher's Spare Parts, bambi, The Administrators, Moderators

Postby JeremyHopper » Sat Aug 13, 2005 7:24 pm

:(
~Sean

I reject your reality and substitute my own. -Adam Savage
JeremyHopper offline

Postby Star Way » Sat Aug 13, 2005 9:55 pm

JeremyHopper wrote:
Hey, what's the deal with Hopper? Is he around?

yeah....... :no: I don't go to this site, and a feel bad that all the VA's are over here, it's not that this place is bad, but I go to tv.com and don't really go to this site....... we're really shaping up on tv.com, and I wish you va's were still over here......... :no: ...... but that's okay. :whatever: ......... *sob*

Lol, why do you even come here if you've so clearly said you like tv.com better? If it's to win over the users or something... have fun with that. 9_9
Don't bother sending me messages or anything, I'm not in charge of the site anymore.

But I do love dancing.
Star Way offline
Founder & Site Admin
Founder & Site Admin

Postby Little Vili » Sat Aug 13, 2005 10:21 pm

well...unless you give me free strawberry pie...I aint leaven this site for nothin (unless its to go to an anime convention).
See all the action at Penny Arcade and MegaTokyo
< Avatar compliments of Linii-chan
Why you dont deserve Aelita.
Vili+Aelita= <3
Little Vili offline
Lyoko Freak
Lyoko Freak

Postby SamBlob » Sat Aug 13, 2005 11:40 pm

JeremyHopper wrote:
Hey, what's the deal with Hopper? Is he around?

yeah....... :no: I don't go to this site, and a feel bad that all the VA's are over here, it's not that this place is bad, but I go to tv.com and don't really go to this site....... we're really shaping up on tv.com, and I wish you va's were still over here......... :no: ...... but that's okay. :whatever: ......... *sob*

Despite the obvious spam, I am actually glad to see you, JH! Just today I thought of something that you might have the answer to: How can I get in touch with Lyoko999, the guy who did the Odd + GSX-R1000 manipulation? That was his name, wasn't it?
My LF family:
Mother: StarWay
FairlyOddSister: CBIzumi
Awesome little sister: Mewberries151
Big sister with whom I often quarrel: Linii-chan
Mad scientist little brother: X1
Favourite cousin: Ransomed_Heart
Keeper of heraldic arms: Doggiegal (actually, I do my own coat of arms now...)

all welcome in Room#420
SamBlob offline
Lyoko Freak
Lyoko Freak

Postby bambi » Sun Aug 14, 2005 7:15 am

Ok, this is bambi definitively back in business! Finally got myself a new computer with every anti-hacker/virus/trojan/worm/spyware/adware/Xana-ware program I could find. It'll take an army just to send me email now!

SamBlob, not to go on and on about the 2CV's, but what I really liked were their windows, which looked like ears flapping in the wind when they were open.

Linii-chan, thanks for being such a huge fan of Sissi's and I'm really glad you like the voice! Also please let me back-pedal a bit on my remarks about her character in season 2. There are some interesting surprises...!

Werwek, don't be disappointed yet!

Hey BloodyOne, Happy Birthday man! A teenager no more... Right on the cusp of cancer and leo. 2 of my bestest friends in the world were born then.

So, ok, to answer your question about the lifestyle in France, I love it. Even though things are changing now, it's still basically a country that values its citizens (national health, social security, paid 5-week vacations, even for actors!). Strikes and demonstrations are honored here, so I'd say liberty and feedom are more than just campaign slogans. The pace is reasonable. Being late somewhere is not a horrible disgrace. Eating is an important social activity. A typical evening among friends is a big dinner that lasts for hours and hours. Actually one of my favorite things is having a long lunch with the Lyoko gang! Also the French firmly believe that young people should travel outside the country to experience different cultures, which I think is great.

By the way, have you read Allende and Marquez?

Haven't heard anything from my sister yet, but I'll let you know what she says.

JeremyHopper! You showed up! *sympathetic pats on the back* it's ok, don't fret, you can post wherever your heart desires. Just come round once in a while to say hey. We miss you.
Last edited by bambi on Sun Aug 14, 2005 1:13 pm, edited 1 time in total.
But passion lends them power, time means, to meet,
Temp'ring extremities with extreme sweet.
bambi offline
Voice Actor
Voice Actor

Postby JeremyHopper » Sun Aug 14, 2005 10:42 am

Despite the obvious spam, I am actually glad to see you, JH! Just today I thought of something that you might have the answer to: How can I get in touch with Lyoko999, the guy who did the Odd + GSX-R1000 manipulation? That was his name, wasn't it?

Thanks. Yeah, his name is lyoko999, you might find him at OddBoy's (you do remember him, right?) forum, lyoko999 was helping him with it. I just can't darn remember what the site was! His thread for it oon tv.com got deleted.

And I'm..... glad you guys care. I might be around here once in a while.......

;)
Last edited by JeremyHopper on Sun Aug 14, 2005 10:44 am, edited 1 time in total.
~Sean

JeremyHopper offline

Postby JeremyHopper » Sun Aug 14, 2005 10:43 am

Senior member at 6 posts....... wow......... sweet.
~Sean

JeremyHopper offline

Postby Enki » Sun Aug 14, 2005 2:04 pm

Hi Jodi. :hello: Thanks for answering my letter. Im now recovering from the worst headache ive ever had so far in my life. Thankfully, my mom is a lifesaver so she treated me well. So Jodi, do you like disco?
Last edited by Enki on Sun Aug 14, 2005 9:02 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Enki offline
Permanently Banned
Permanently Banned

Postby Star Way » Sun Aug 14, 2005 2:28 pm

JeremyHopper wrote:Senior member at 6 posts....... wow......... sweet.

It's because you registered like... as the 3rd member or something, haha.

Hi Jodi! (Is it technically Jodi or Jodie? I've seen it spelled both ways... and that's how they have you down on IMDb.com.)
Don't bother sending me messages or anything, I'm not in charge of the site anymore.

But I do love dancing.
Star Way offline
Founder & Site Admin
Founder & Site Admin

Postby GOGOLINIICHAN! » Sun Aug 14, 2005 3:48 pm

bambi wrote:Linii-chan, thanks for being such a huge fan of Sissi's and I'm really glad you like the voice! Also please let me back-pedal a bit on my remarks about her character in season 2. There are some interesting surprises...!

You're very welcome. Sissi is truly an amazing character, probably one of the several with the most potential in the whole series. This is because she needs a lot of character development and that makes for incredibly interesting material. =)

Awesome news about the surprises, by the way! Wow.. now I am so excited! *happy happy, squee* ^^
I <3 Stephen
[icon by meee, liniichan@lj]
GOGOLINIICHAN! offline
Lyoko Freak
Lyoko Freak

Postby MY85 » Sun Aug 14, 2005 8:16 pm

bambi wrote:Hey BloodyOne, Happy Birthday man! A teenager no more... Right on the cusp of cancer and leo. 2 of my bestest friends in the world were born then.

So, ok, to answer your question about the lifestyle in France, I love it. Even though things are changing now, it's still basically a country that values its citizens (national health, social security, paid 5-week vacations, even for actors!). Strikes and demonstrations are honored here, so I'd say liberty and feedom are more than just campaign slogans. The pace is reasonable. Being late somewhere is not a horrible disgrace. Eating is an important social activity. A typical evening among friends is a big dinner that lasts for hours and hours. Actually one of my favorite things is having a long lunch with the Lyoko gang! Also the French firmly believe that young people should travel outside the country to experience different cultures, which I think is great.

By the way, have you read Allende and Marquez?

Thanks for the belated "happy birthday". :)

Haven't been to Europe yet, but indeed it's much better than Peru or some countries I visited in some aspects. But the day I get to Europe or other continents (only traveled to 6 countries around America), my POV about the world will definately change, as same as when I traveled to other places.

Allende, I haven't read much. But I was forced to read Marquez at school.
Lani wrote:Eh, in the end, people (real or cartoon) are naked and having a good time. What's wrong with that?
MY85 offline

Postby MY85 » Sun Aug 14, 2005 10:39 pm

JeremyHopper wrote:I just can't darn remember what the site was! His thread for it oon tv.com got deleted.

The link to OBoy's site can be found at General Discussion, if I'm not mistaken.

And yeah, a bunch of threads (all of them off topic) got deleted at tv.com, among them the Barbara thread (including Kiwi and dogs off-topicness). When Gino gets to Level 20, he could be able to order things there (if he can).

Hopper also wrote:And I'm..... glad you guys care. I might be around here once in a while.......

;)

If you get to read this, could you please make a link of your videos at the Fan Art section of Lyoko Freak? You could get different opinions from the LF members here for them, as well as advices.
Last edited by MY85 on Sat Aug 20, 2005 5:44 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Lani wrote:Eh, in the end, people (real or cartoon) are naked and having a good time. What's wrong with that?
MY85 offline

Postby Saphire-089 » Sun Aug 14, 2005 10:47 pm

If you don't mind me asking Ms.Forrest, why did you choose the username bambi?
*Avatar was made by deviant art user rinrinyan
Saphire-089 offline

Postby bambi » Mon Aug 15, 2005 5:05 am

Hey Star Way, it's Jodi. And thanks for asking, 'cause most people spell my name wrong!

Enki, it's kind of embarrassing, but I do like some disco stuff...

Linii-chan, you know I never realized that. It makes sense though. Sissi really is the one with the most potential for character change. Thanks for pointing that out.

BloodyOne, "forced" to read Marquez..... ah..... I take it he's not your favorite author.....

~UlrichAndYumi4Ever~, why did I choose the username bambi? It just sort of came to me. I guess there's a kind of innocence about it that I'd like to believe is part of me.
bambi offline
Voice Actor
Voice Actor

Postby MY85 » Mon Aug 15, 2005 5:14 am

bambi wrote:BloodyOne, "forced" to read Marquez..... ah..... I take it he's not your favorite author.....

False. He's good... what I meant with forced it that I have t read one or two of his books at school, and exams of it.

Btw, an Enki question comes in mind: do you like The Cure?
MY85 offline

Postby bambi » Mon Aug 15, 2005 5:39 am

TheBloodyOneIsMe wrote:

Oh, god, embarrassments galore today! I don't really know their stuff well enough to say anything about them. Oh and I'm glad you like Marquez, he's an amazing writer with a unique and subtle sense of humor. What I like about Allende is her discreet sensuality. Any other South American writers you'd recommend?
Last edited by bambi on Tue Aug 16, 2005 12:12 am, edited 1 time in total.
bambi offline
Voice Actor
Voice Actor

Postby MY85 » Mon Aug 15, 2005 5:43 am

bambi wrote:
TheBloodyOneIsMe wrote:

Oh, god, embarrassments galore today! I don't really know their stuff well enough to say anything about them. Oh and I'm glad you like Marquez, he's an amazing writer with a unique and subtle sense of humor. What I like about Allende is her discreet sensuality. Any other South or American writers you'd recommend?

Mario Vargas Llosa, Jorge Luis Borges, Julio Cortázar, Alfredo Bryce Echenique... among others.
MY85 offline

Postby bambi » Mon Aug 15, 2005 5:54 am

Aren't you up rather early?
bambi offline
Voice Actor
Voice Actor

Postby Little Vili » Mon Aug 15, 2005 8:09 am

I also used to get up that early...for school.
See all the action at Penny Arcade and MegaTokyo
< Avatar compliments of Linii-chan
Why you dont deserve Aelita.
Vili+Aelita= <3
Little Vili offline
Lyoko Freak
Lyoko Freak

Postby GOGOLINIICHAN! » Mon Aug 15, 2005 9:15 am

bambi wrote:Linii-chan, you know I never realized that. It makes sense though. Sissi really is the one with the most potential for character change. Thanks for pointing that out.

You're welcome. ^^
I <3 Stephen
[icon by meee, liniichan@lj]
GOGOLINIICHAN! offline
Lyoko Freak
Lyoko Freak

Postby MY85 » Mon Aug 15, 2005 5:24 pm

bambi wrote:Aren't you up rather early?

I was turning off the pc while you said that. It was like 5am, and the birds singing and my mom insisting me to go to sleep... it's just the vacations, anyways...
MY85 offline

Postby Lotho » Tue Aug 16, 2005 2:03 pm

bambi wrote:Ok, this is bambi definitively back in business! Finally got myself a new computer with every anti-hacker/virus/trojan/worm/spyware/adware/Xana-ware program I could find. It'll take an army just to send me email now!

Not all hackers are bad; most just get in trouble because there curiosity. and You forgot a firewall :D Sygate is a good one.
bambi wrote:Strikes and demonstrations are honored here, so I'd say liberty and feedom are more than just campaign slogans.

Awesome, I wish the american government was so... non-fascist.
Lotho offline
Jeremie's Assistant
Jeremie's Assistant

Postby bambi » Wed Aug 17, 2005 5:00 am

Hello Celahir Ciryatan, I don't think I've ever bumped into you around here. Pleased to meetcha!

Actually, I did have a firewall, but there were people staying at my house while I was away, so that's when it happened... What's your recommendation on an anti-virus?

Ah, the American government. Now, that's a can of worms. Don't get me started!
bambi offline
Voice Actor
Voice Actor

Postby Enki » Wed Aug 17, 2005 8:31 am

Another Enki question (as many people have come to call them) from yours truly: what is your favorite color? Mine are black and blue.
Enki offline
Permanently Banned
Permanently Banned

Postby Star Way » Wed Aug 17, 2005 4:42 pm

bambi wrote:Actually, I did have a firewall, but there were people staying at my house while I was away, so that's when it happened... What's your recommendation on an anti-virus?

Ah, the American government. Now, that's a can of worms. Don't get me started!

Just to butt in a bit... hahaha.

Virus protection.... get Norton Anti-Virus. It costs a lot but it's probably the best out there. As for ad-ware/spy-ware (annoying pop-ups and a slow compie when you aren't even browsing the web) I use three programs, just because I've had so much of that evil stuff invade my <s>life</s> harddrive. :P Ad-Aware, Spybot Search and Distroy, and another one called Spyware Doctor. They're all excellent programs and are totally free.

American government... XD Well... That's why I say YAY FOR CANADA. (And Europe.)

But I do love dancing.
Star Way offline
Founder & Site Admin
Founder & Site Admin

PreviousNext