Lyoko Freak: 2005 - 2015. Return to the past now....

It is currently Thu Apr 25, 2024 11:32 am

Jodi Forrest a.k.a. Elisabeth "Sissi" Delmas

Chat with the real-life actors who brought your favorite Code Lyoko characters to life!

Moderators: MG, kiwi, jerlita, mirabelle, Cher's Spare Parts, bambi, The Administrators, Moderators

Postby TB3 » Wed Oct 04, 2006 3:20 am

Lol, sorry Mew, and of course, sorry Jodi for diverting the thread - I should know better :)
LORD HIGH TRANSLATOR!

Joined Sept. 16th 2005, Post Tally 6423 (as of January 21st 2010)
TB3 offline
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby YumixUlrich409 » Wed Oct 04, 2006 3:15 pm

Hey Jodi! LOVED the whole prequel thing... anyways I was wondering what you think Sissi would look like on Lyoko!
YumixUlrich409 offline
Teacher's Pet
Teacher's Pet

Postby Taelia » Wed Oct 04, 2006 3:35 pm

Yes, I agree! =D
Taelia offline
Lyoko Freak
Lyoko Freak

Postby Mewberries151 » Wed Oct 04, 2006 9:43 pm

TB3 wrote:Lol, sorry Mew, and of course, sorry Jodi for diverting the thread - I should know better :)

Aww, no worries there. I noticed that you'd tried to steer the thread back on topic in your last post, so it was just a reminder to other posters really. ;)

Hello, Ms. Forrest! ^_^ You wouldn't happen to know who it is that does the voice of Johnny, Hiroki's friend, in "Straight to Heart" would you? I tried to take a guess at who did it, but he only had one line and it went by so quickly (and slightly muffled because of distance). ^^;

To Season 3! ^.^
"Hey, make up your mind. Am I a genius or a creep?"
"You're a creepy genius."

-Odd and Jeremie; "Cruel Dilemma", Code Lyoko

Icon made by boxofdoomage @ LJ

Mewberries151 offline
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby TB3 » Thu Oct 05, 2006 4:00 am

Hehe, thanks Mew. :)

Mewberries151 wrote:Hello, Ms. Forrest! ^_^ You wouldn't happen to know who it is that does the voice of Johnny, Hiroki's friend, in "Straight to Heart" would you? I tried to take a guess at who did it, but he only had one line and it went by so quickly (and slightly muffled because of distance). ^^;

(scratches head) Dangnabbit I should know this one! We were talking about this on day one, Hiroki's lil' friend (who I thought was called Joe! :P )
LORD HIGH TRANSLATOR!

Joined Sept. 16th 2005, Post Tally 6423 (as of January 21st 2010)
TB3 offline
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby Taelia » Fri Oct 06, 2006 10:56 am

I can tell that you really enjoy doing your job, Jodi. Your voice is among the most beautiful I have heard, and I'm not kidding either!You love what you do for a living, and that's what matters.
Taelia offline
Lyoko Freak
Lyoko Freak

Postby Vora Lyoko » Fri Oct 06, 2006 11:28 am

bambi wrote:
Vora wrote:
bambi wrote:Et d'ailleurs comment dire "to post" en français?.

Au Poteau.

"au poteau"? je ne crois pas, d'ailleurs je viens de regarder sur un forum français et on dit "poster". je n'ai peut-être pas bien poser ma question.

Bien, je ne sais pas l'anglais trop, et j'emploie un translater. Je ne serais pas étonné si quelqu'un d'autre disait autrement du l'"Au Poteau" juste comme l'anglais que j'ai vu qu'il a beaucoup de différentes manières de dire des choses de la même signification. Plus votre Français est la Madame un peu étrange. Aucune offense.

So...going back to English!
I think somebody asked this before...or was it me?
:umm: Though, have you had any bloopers in your voice acting from time to time? In Season 2? And possibly Season 3? (Even if we have only heard 4 episodes so far...)

My Art shop! Click on the bar above to Enter
:female: I am Female. Yes....FEMALE.
Vora Lyoko offline
Lyoko Team Member
Lyoko Team Member

Postby MY85 » Sat Oct 07, 2006 3:03 am

Hey Jodi.... after seeing Xana Awakens, which I liked the 2nd part mostly, I understood why would the Lyoko gang disliked Sissi. But it has been a long while since that... and do you hope for Sissi to be forgiven for how she betrayed them or would she remain unforgiven?

And what's your take on the Sissi haters?
Lani wrote:Eh, in the end, people (real or cartoon) are naked and having a good time. What's wrong with that?
MY85 offline

Postby bambi » Sat Oct 07, 2006 4:10 am

Taelia wrote:What I think Sissi should do is wear some more clothes besides her one outfit she wears most of the time. I like that shirt with the fur collar on it, for example.

Taelia, I couldn't agree more. I do remember one episode when she was in the gym with Ulrich and had a nice work-out ensemble on. What a relief to see her in something different!

MakeYourself wrote:Hey Jodi, it's good to hear from you again. By your post, are you telling us that Odd and Sissi might get otgether someday or you're just lying to the people that have hopes for Odd and Sissi to become a couple? Is there any episode where Sissi and her two pals are talking with her and she seems kinda... embarrased to admit she has feelings for Odd?

Hey Rhodri, I think maybe "lying" might be a bit strong for your old pal. I feel it would be fun for Sissi to go out with Odd, but that's just my personal opinion. I hope everybody here realizes that I also have a point of view on things, including hopes for my character, that may or may not reflect what Moonscoop has in mind. So, to make things clear once and for all: Ladies and Gentlemen of the Lyoko Freak forum, Jodi is not a mouthpiece for the production company, she is under contract not to reveal anything about the stories, AND ANYTHING SHE SAYS HERE ABOUT ANY OF THE CHARACTERS IS HER OWN PERSONAL OPINION. I am very sorry if you thought I was giving you any hints or lying.

Taelia wrote:More flattery, coming right up! ;)

You did a great job in the prequel, Jodi! Sissi, even though she's a brainless leech, is so awesome! I love her dress she was gonna wear for her date with Ulrich, and Odd called Sissi a cute babe. =D She was in the Factory too! =D

Sissi and Samantha are the best girls you've ever voiced. Ms. Hertz and Yolande are the best women you've voiced too.

Thanks Taelia! I really enjoyed doing Sissi in the prequel (especially the cheer!). Her character seemed to have a bit more depth and that was a welcome change.

TB3 wrote:Hiya Jodi

Well the prequel aired and it was gooooooood! :) You guys must have had a blast with a script like that - kudos to everyone.

My one problem is that once again Sissi gets done-in by circumstance and a moment of nervousness - and then Ulrich calls her a traitor. Hypocrite.

Fingers crossed that she finally gets her due in the 40 episodes we have left! :)

Hey Rhys, we loved doing the prequel! It's was so cool discovering all that stuff we didn't know about. And, yes, Sissi got shortchanged yet again. Ah well, c'est la vie.

Jinnai wrote:
My one problem is that once again Sissi gets done-in by circumstance and a moment of nervousness - and then Ulrich calls her a traitor. Hypocrite.

Ulrich was a jerk to everyone in the prequel, he seemed kind of evil at some points (did you see his grin as he went into the scanner before Yumi did?) I felt bad for Sissy too, she was trying to help by telling the secret and suggesting to call the authorities, she didn't want Ulrich to be hurt.

Yes, I totally agree. Her maternal instincts came to the fore but no one appreciated her concern for them.

TB3 wrote:Back on topic though, Jodi - great work, and you really brought several new sides to Sissi - I can't wait to see your other characters and the slants you put on them! :)

Thanks Rhys, I needed that!

Jinnai wrote:
I just, wanna, GRRRRRRRRR!

I agree, I've never liked his treatment to Sissy. She loves him and cares about him and he doesn't even care. It's just...cold. When Odd taunts Sissy, it's funny since A.) Sissy can argue back, making it a fair fight and 2.) Odd gives everyone heck :D , but when Ulrich, who Sissy loves, does it, it just doesn't seem right.

Jinnai, it doesn't seem right, I agree. On the other hand love isn't always (or even often) requited and I'm afraid that's what the deal is for Sissi. It just so happens that Ulrich is in love with Yumi. It's a bummer, but perhaps it'll teach Sissi to add a bit of grace to her personality.

TB3 wrote:Lol, sorry Mew, and of course, sorry Jodi for diverting the thread - I should know better :)

Actually, I don't mind at all, although I don't want to break any rules. But bending them's fine with me!

YumixUlrich409 wrote:Hey Jodi! LOVED the whole prequel thing... anyways I was wondering what you think Sissi would look like on Lyoko!

Hey YumixUlrich409, I know I've discussed this already, but I can't remember whether it was here or at tvtome. And unfortunately I also can't remember what we all came up with. Perhaps some of you could weigh in on this and get a little discussion going here.

Mewberries151 wrote:Hello, Ms. Forrest! ^_^ You wouldn't happen to know who it is that does the voice of Johnny, Hiroki's friend, in "Straight to Heart" would you? I tried to take a guess at who did it, but he only had one line and it went by so quickly (and slightly muffled because of distance). ^^;

To Season 3! ^.^

I'll drink to that! Hey Mew, I do happen to know. Me! I think that makes 7 characters: Sissi, Mrs. Hertz, Mrs. Myers, Yolanda/Dorothy, Rosa, Samantha, and now Johnny.

Taelia wrote:I can tell that you really enjoy doing your job, Jodi. Your voice is among the most beautiful I have heard, and I'm not kidding either!You love what you do for a living, and that's what matters.

So true...

Vora wrote:I think somebody asked this before...or was it me?
:umm: Though, have you had any bloopers in your voice acting from time to time? In Season 2? And possibly Season 3? (Even if we have only heard 4 episodes so far...)

Hi Vora, what do you mean by bloopers?

MakeYourself wrote:Hey Jodi.... after seeing Xana Awakens, which I liked the 2nd part mostly, I understood why would the Lyoko gang disliked Sissi. But it has been a long while since that... and do you hope for Sissi to be forgiven for how she betrayed them or would she remain unforgiven?

Hey Rhodri, I think she won't be forgiven, since that would take away one of the gang's obstacles to secrecy. They need these obstacles, otherwise there wouldn't be much of a story. When you say Sissi haters, do you mean in the story or on the forum?
But passion lends them power, time means, to meet,
Temp'ring extremities with extreme sweet.
bambi offline
Voice Actor
Voice Actor

Postby Vora Lyoko » Sat Oct 07, 2006 2:13 pm

bambi wrote:

I mean mess ups....messed up when your acting...um....mistakes? Any other words I can't think of....

Vora Lyoko offline
Lyoko Team Member
Lyoko Team Member

Postby Mewberries151 » Sat Oct 07, 2006 4:49 pm

bambi wrote:

To Season 3! ^.^

I'll drink to that! Hey Mew, I do happen to know. Me! I think that makes 7 characters: Sissi, Mrs. Hertz, Mrs. Myers, Yolanda/Dorothy, Rosa, Samantha, and now Johnny.

XD I wondered if it wasn't you! :D

Does that make this the first time that you and Ms. Weber-Scaff have done the voices for two characters that truly get along with each other without a hitch? ;)

*giggles* In any case though, I hope we'll get a few scenes more of Johnny later this season. I know I thought he was really funny! :*D
"Hey, make up your mind. Am I a genius or a creep?"
"You're a creepy genius."

-Odd and Jeremie; "Cruel Dilemma", Code Lyoko

Icon made by boxofdoomage @ LJ

Mewberries151 offline
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby Chupathingy 42 » Sat Oct 07, 2006 4:53 pm

Hi Jodi, honor to get a chance to meet you.

I'm Chupathingy, Rhys' friend who is responsible for editing the audio from your interview, got rid of most of the distortion

Again, a pleasure and honor. Hope you’re having fun now that s3 is out.
UNBANNABLE!

Some Might remember me as Chupathingy form TvTome many a year ago

From Red VS Blue Episode 2

Sarge: Hey Simmons, what’s the name of the Mexican lizard, eats all the goats?
Simmons: That would be the Chupacabra Sir.
Sarge: Hey Griff, Chupathingy, I like it. Got a ring to it.

Chupathingy 42 offline
Super Hacker
Super Hacker

Postby bambi » Sun Oct 08, 2006 4:54 am

Vora wrote:
bambi wrote:

I mean mess ups....messed up when your acting...um....mistakes? Any other words I can't think of....

Ok, gotcha. Yes of course, we all make mistakes and then we redo them.

Mewberries151 wrote:
bambi wrote:

To Season 3! ^.^

XD I wondered if it wasn't you! :D

Does that make this the first time that you and Ms. Weber-Scaff have done the voices for two characters that truly get along with each other without a hitch? ;)

*giggles* In any case though, I hope we'll get a few scenes more of Johnny later this season. I know I thought he was really funny! :*D

Actually, no, this isn't the first time Barbara and I have dubbed non-antagonistic characters. We played 2 little boys in a cartoon series (3 seasons or so) who were best friends. Although, come to think of it there was a bit of antagonism...

The Chupathingy wrote:Hi Jodi, honor to get a chance to meet you.

I'm Chupathingy, Rhys' friend who is responsible for editing the audio from your interview, got rid of most of the distortion

Again, a pleasure and honor. Hope you’re having fun now that s3 is out.

Hi The Chupathingy (wassa chupa?), the pleasure and honor is all mine. Can't imagine how I managed to distort the sound! The room was very echo-y, all stone, glass and tile, and my voice can get very nasally at times (witness Sissi), so perhaps that's what did it. In any case, thank you for the hours of work you must have labored on my behalf! Can't wait to hear it.
bambi offline
Voice Actor
Voice Actor

Postby Taelia » Sun Oct 08, 2006 9:25 am

I didn't know you voice Rosa and Mrs. Meyer! O.O I guess I'm not paying any attention or I'm becoming like Sissi - braindead.
Taelia offline
Lyoko Freak
Lyoko Freak

Postby Vora Lyoko » Sun Oct 08, 2006 5:52 pm

Taelia wrote:I didn't know you voice Rosa and Mrs. Meyer! O.O I guess I'm not paying any attention or I'm becoming like Sissi - braindead.

Sissy isn't braindead. She just looses her sense from time to time. (Actually...mostly all the time. Mostly...)

Vora Lyoko offline
Lyoko Team Member
Lyoko Team Member

Postby Rail Runner » Sun Oct 08, 2006 6:11 pm

Do you feel overwhelmed sometimes at having to try and voice all of those characters....You do them well.
Amtrak, its everywhere I want to be!
Rail Runner offline
Lyoko Freak
Lyoko Freak

Postby Taelia » Sun Oct 08, 2006 6:13 pm

Oh, Jodi, sorry about the "braindead" comment if it hurt your feelings.
Taelia offline
Lyoko Freak
Lyoko Freak

Postby MY85 » Tue Oct 10, 2006 1:22 am

Hey Jodi... my name is Rodri, not Rhodri. Probably you're confusing me with the name TB3's brother has.

bambi wrote:
MakeYourself wrote:Hey Jodi, it's good to hear from you again. By your post, are you telling us that Odd and Sissi might get otgether someday or you're just lying to the people that have hopes for Odd and Sissi to become a couple? Is there any episode where Sissi and her two pals are talking with her and she seems kinda... embarrased to admit she has feelings for Odd?

Hey Rhodri, I think maybe "lying" might be a bit strong for your old pal. I feel it would be fun for Sissi to go out with Odd, but that's just my personal opinion. I hope everybody here realizes that I also have a point of view on things, including hopes for my character, that may or may not reflect what Moonscoop has in mind. So, to make things clear once and for all: Ladies and Gentlemen of the Lyoko Freak forum, Jodi is not a mouthpiece for the production company, she is under contract not to reveal anything about the stories, AND ANYTHING SHE SAYS HERE ABOUT ANY OF THE CHARACTERS IS HER OWN PERSONAL OPINION. I am very sorry if you thought I was giving you any hints or lying.

Well... I do know you can't reveal stuff for Season 3, given your contract. And it's awesome to hear your opinion since who better than a voice actor to put an opinion about their own characther they play.

bambi wrote:
MakeYourself wrote:Hey Jodi.... after seeing Xana Awakens, which I liked the 2nd part mostly, I understood why would the Lyoko gang disliked Sissi. But it has been a long while since that... and do you hope for Sissi to be forgiven for how she betrayed them or would she remain unforgiven?

Hey Rhodri, I think she won't be forgiven, since that would take away one of the gang's obstacles to secrecy. They need these obstacles, otherwise there wouldn't be much of a story. When you say Sissi haters, do you mean in the story or on the forum?

I understand your view. What I mean by "Sissi haters" is not people around the forum, I mean CL fans that dislike Sissi for their reasons. What I do dislike from some of them is that to defend a characther they like, some people take it against Sissi at times. Or yet, some just plainly call her a b**ch or a slut just because of the underwear, which I don't mind at all. I just get a bit annoyed when people just insult Sissi for no reason sometimes or go crazy and yell that Sissi is a idiot for interfering in Yumi and Ulrich's love affair when Yumi and Ulrich aren't officially boyfriends yet.

I like Sissi a lot. I just wish the Lyoko team would stop holding the grudge they have on her, but as you said, Team Lyoko needs a human obstacle. And Sissi on her own is more harsh than William or any other human threat Team Lyoko has (Jim, Mr.Delmas, etc.).
Lani wrote:Eh, in the end, people (real or cartoon) are naked and having a good time. What's wrong with that?
MY85 offline

Postby DarkestSoul X21 » Tue Oct 10, 2006 9:18 am

Hey Jodi, I think Odd and Sissi might get together because in that one episode (I forgot what it is called) where Odd does this internet date chatting and he founds out its Sissi. Also in XANA Awakens.
Joined in 2005, left 2008, came back July 2011

Used to been XANAcomputer/lyokolover.
DarkestSoul X21 offline
Lyoko Freak
Lyoko Freak

Postby Taelia » Wed Oct 11, 2006 3:27 pm

I have hopes for all the CL character, Jodes. Not just yours.
Taelia offline
Lyoko Freak
Lyoko Freak

Postby Jinnai » Wed Oct 11, 2006 5:07 pm

On the other hand love isn't always (or even often) requited and I'm afraid that's what the deal is for Sissi. It just so happens that Ulrich is in love with Yumi.

For that matter, Ulrich's love for Yumi isn't requited at this point. Neither is William's...man, I actually feel bad for William the most, the guy is bordering on embarassing in his attempts to impress Yumi now and I just know that it's all gonna be for nothing in the end since Yumi will probably come around and love Ulrich as he loves her.

Odd has many unrequited loves, but it's played for laughs (not to mention alot of it is due to his own rather stupid mistakes anyway. Poor Odd. :D )

Hey Rhodri, I think she won't be forgiven, since that would take away one of the gang's obstacles to secrecy.

I actually think she has been forgiven already, it doesn't seem like any of the gang holds a grudge against her for that, their problems with her are usually because of acts she did in the present than because of an act she did in the past. In short, I think they have forgiven her, they just don't want to tell her about her being in on the secret at the start because they don't want a repetition of what happened last time.
HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA!
Jinnai offline
Teacher's Pet
Teacher's Pet

Postby Taelia » Thu Oct 12, 2006 12:27 pm

Taelia, I couldn't agree more. I do remember one episode when she was in the gym with Ulrich and had a nice work-out ensemble on. What a relief to see her in something different!

I couldn't agree more, Jodi! Plus, some of her outfits have cute fur on them. :D

Also she wore this sexy outfit to the prom in "Teddygozilla". Her hair was longer and wavy too.
Taelia offline
Lyoko Freak
Lyoko Freak

Postby RySenkari » Thu Oct 26, 2006 12:40 am

Hi there, Jodi... long-time reader (if by long time you mean five hours, lol), first-time poster... Anyway, I was told about this forum by another LF poster and I was pleasantly amazed to see that all the Code: Lyoko voice actors actually take time to talk to their fans and answer questions... I'm eagerly awaiting season 4 (but will not ask for plot spoilers, you can't give them out and either way, I'd much rather be surprised!), and despite the events of the season 3 finale, am still holding out hope that Sissi will eventually be made a Lyoko Warrior.

I don't actually have a QUESTION yet but I will think of one later, I just want to say that you and all the other voice actors do an amazing job and to keep up the great work. Thank you for everything!
RySenkari offline
Popular Kid
Popular Kid

Postby Taelia » Thu Oct 26, 2006 1:03 pm

Jodi, your voicing of Mrs. Hertz in "Laughing Fit" (I love it with she's smiling and laughing her butt off. Keep smiling, Suzie!) and "Nobody in Particular" was just morphinomenal. Leaves you to wonder how old she really is. :D

And I loved it when Suzie punched Jim out cold. XD That was funny!
Taelia offline
Lyoko Freak
Lyoko Freak

Postby bambi » Sat Oct 28, 2006 7:28 am

Vora wrote:
Taelia wrote:I didn't know you voice Rosa and Mrs. Meyer! O.O I guess I'm not paying any attention or I'm becoming like Sissi - braindead.

Sissy isn't braindead. She just looses her sense from time to time. (Actually...mostly all the time. Mostly...)

Yes, she doesn't have a sense of proportion and often seems to make a bee line for inappropriate behavior.

Virtualized STI wrote:Do you feel overwhelmed sometimes at having to try and voice all of those characters....You do them well.

Gosh, thanks, Virtualized STI. I don't feel overwhelmed, but I do feel a bit apprehensive about Mrs. Meyer (or Meyers?). She gets really close to Yolanda/Dorothy's voice sometimes.

Taelia wrote:Oh, Jodi, sorry about the "braindead" comment if it hurt your feelings.

Please don't worry about that Taelia, you didn't hurt my feelings at all.

MakeYourself wrote:Hey Jodi... my name is Rodri, not Rhodri. Probably you're confusing me with the name TB3's brother has.

Egads, Rodri, I'm so sorry. I hate it when people spell my name wrong, too.

MakeYourself wrote:What I mean by "Sissi haters" is not people around the forum, I mean CL fans that dislike Sissi for their reasons. What I do dislike from some of them is that to defend a characther they like, some people take it against Sissi at times. Or yet, some just plainly call her a b**ch or a slut just because of the underwear, which I don't mind at all. I just get a bit annoyed when people just insult Sissi for no reason sometimes or go crazy and yell that Sissi is a idiot for interfering in Yumi and Ulrich's love affair when Yumi and Ulrich aren't officially boyfriends yet.

I like Sissi a lot. I just wish the Lyoko team would stop holding the grudge they have on her, but as you said, Team Lyoko needs a human obstacle. And Sissi on her own is more harsh than William or any other human threat Team Lyoko has (Jim, Mr.Delmas, etc.).

I think maybe some of the dirt thrown at her has to do with French culture vs. non-French culture. In France it's perfectly normal to show women and men in underwear (in commercials usually) or completely nude. There's no sense of shame in the body here. So I guess that's really a cultural issue. In any case I'm glad you like Sissi. I like her, too, and it always thrills me when we get a chance to see her helpful and caring sides.

Cryptosporidium wrote:Hey Jodi, I think Odd and Sissi might get together because in that one episode (I forgot what it is called) where Odd does this internet date chatting and he founds out its Sissi. Also in XANA Awakens.

There's been alot of speculation on this subject. I honestly don't know what to think anymore!

Jinnai wrote:For that matter, Ulrich's love for Yumi isn't requited at this point. Neither is William's...man, I actually feel bad for William the most, the guy is bordering on embarassing in his attempts to impress Yumi now and I just know that it's all gonna be for nothing in the end since Yumi will probably come around and love Ulrich as he loves her.

Yes, William has really gotten the short end of the stick, not only as a potential boyfriend for Yumi, but also as a character. So many possiblities there... And, man, is he CUTE!

Jinnai wrote:Odd has many unrequited loves, but it's played for laughs (not to mention alot of it is due to his own rather stupid mistakes anyway. Poor Odd. :D )

No need to worry about Odd. He's the irrepressible optimist I'd love to be.

Jinnai wrote:I actually think she has been forgiven already, it doesn't seem like any of the gang holds a grudge against her for that, their problems with her are usually because of acts she did in the present than because of an act she did in the past. In short, I think they have forgiven her, they just don't want to tell her about her being in on the secret at the start because they don't want a repetition of what happened last time.

You may indeed be right.

RySenkari wrote:Hi there, Jodi... long-time reader (if by long time you mean five hours, lol), first-time poster... Anyway, I was told about this forum by another LF poster and I was pleasantly amazed to see that all the Code: Lyoko voice actors actually take time to talk to their fans and answer questions... I'm eagerly awaiting season 4 (but will not ask for plot spoilers, you can't give them out and either way, I'd much rather be surprised!), and despite the events of the season 3 finale, am still holding out hope that Sissi will eventually be made a Lyoko Warrior.

I don't actually have a QUESTION yet but I will think of one later, I just want to say that you and all the other voice actors do an amazing job and to keep up the great work. Thank you for everything!

Hi RySendkari, and welcome! I also hope Sissi will make it to Lyoko but I'm not optimistic about it. Ah well...

Taelia wrote:Jodi, your voicing of Mrs. Hertz in "Laughing Fit" (I love it with she's smiling and laughing her butt off. Keep smiling, Suzie!) and "Nobody in Particular" was just morphinomenal. Leaves you to wonder how old she really is. :D

And I loved it when Suzie punched Jim out cold. XD That was funny!

Gee, thanks alot Taelia! It's really nice to see Mrs. Hertz has other sides to her. How old do you think she actually is?
bambi offline
Voice Actor
Voice Actor

PreviousNext