Lyoko Freak: 2005 - 2015. Return to the past now....

It is currently Wed Apr 24, 2024 8:21 pm

Jodi Forrest a.k.a. Elisabeth "Sissi" Delmas

Chat with the real-life actors who brought your favorite Code Lyoko characters to life!

Moderators: MG, kiwi, jerlita, mirabelle, Cher's Spare Parts, bambi, The Administrators, Moderators

Postby Cassius335 » Sun Sep 10, 2006 8:51 am

bambi wrote:
Taelia wrote:I can't wait till Season 3 premiere tonight! I can't wait to hear Sissi in this season! =D

Also, Jodi, you haven't mentioned anything about Samantha. Can you tell us about her?

I wish I could, Taelia, but surely (you don't mind if I call you surely, do you?) you can see she was such a flash in the pan it would be difficult to remember anything about her except perhaps that she had a pretty cool tartan skirt.

Pity really. Would be nice to find out what she was up to...
ImageImage
---
"There are advantages in being honest about your own limitations: you gain the right to talk about the limitations of others." - Science of The Discworld 3
Cassius335 offline
Lyoko Freak
Lyoko Freak

Postby Taelia » Sun Sep 10, 2006 8:58 am

XD Jodi, you're funny! Your jokes are as funny as Matt's!
Taelia offline
Lyoko Freak
Lyoko Freak

Postby Dairall » Sun Sep 10, 2006 10:34 am

[b]SPOILER![/b]
Ok, hi Joda. I know a VA said about some season 3 episodes where recorded. Here is my question:
When Sissi kissed Odd on the nose, Odd screamed out a "yuck!" sound. Do you think that later or sooner they will be together?
"Simms! I'm gonna need three hundred copies of your a*s by the four o-clock meeting!"
"Yes sir!"
"And try to keep your b*lls off the glass this time!"
Dairall offline
Jeremie's Assistant
Jeremie's Assistant

Postby Cassius335 » Sun Sep 10, 2006 10:58 am

Sounded more like he wanted to throw up...
ImageImage
---
"There are advantages in being honest about your own limitations: you gain the right to talk about the limitations of others." - Science of The Discworld 3
Cassius335 offline
Lyoko Freak
Lyoko Freak

Postby Taelia » Sun Sep 10, 2006 12:28 pm

I knew it! He hates her! ;__;
Taelia offline
Lyoko Freak
Lyoko Freak

Postby Movie-Man » Sun Sep 10, 2006 2:43 pm

bambi wrote:
Movie-Man wrote:Well here's a link to explain the show better than I can

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Masters_of_Horror

And some of the episodes of the second season have been filmed in Canada and if possible you can contact either series creator Mick Garris or IDT Entertainment or Nice Guy Productions or Industry Entertianment who made the show.

Well, Movie Man, looks like the show is already cast and probably already filmed. And frankly (you don't mind if I call you frankly, do you?) Canada is a long way to go for an audition!

Oh wel, ok then. It would've been cool to see you in the show though.
"Return to the past now!"-Jeremy
Movie-Man offline
Jeremie's Assistant
Jeremie's Assistant

Postby Taelia » Sat Sep 16, 2006 8:46 pm

Hey, Jodi. How's life been treating you? :) Has your progress in recording S3 been successful?
Taelia offline
Lyoko Freak
Lyoko Freak

Postby YumixUlrich409 » Mon Sep 25, 2006 6:13 pm

hey jodi i was wondering what you think of the recent OddXSissi ship? Is it likely? I mean you know Sissi's character better than any of us is it possible that they could put the past beside them and become a couple? Is Sissi just a misunderstood bully who could come to fall for one of the people that she enjoys teasing most?
YumixUlrich409 offline
Teacher's Pet
Teacher's Pet

Postby Chosen_one » Mon Sep 25, 2006 7:35 pm

YumixUlrich409 wrote:Is Sissi just a misunderstood bully who could come to fall for one of the people that she enjoys teasing most?
Sorry to answer your question, YumixUlrich409, as opposed to waiting for Ms. Forrest's answer, but Sissi is a misunderstood bully. If you've seen some of the episodes where Sissi was in deep trouble or found out about Lyoko, she's actually a very caring person. In the episode where the gang goes on vacation, Sissi admitted that she only teases the Lyoko team because she wants to be part of their gang. And yes, Sissi is in love with the one she teases the most: Ulrich. In fact, she teases him because she loves him.
The Chosen One
Consul of the Republic of Destiny
Conqueror of the Empire of Fate
I have received 2480 replied notifications.
Click here to go to my 1337th post.
Click Here to view the longest thread in Lyoko Freak history.
Chosen_one offline
Star Fighter
Star Fighter

Postby Taelia » Tue Sep 26, 2006 1:28 pm

Yes, and she can't have him 'cause he's Yumi's. :D
Taelia offline
Lyoko Freak
Lyoko Freak

Postby Darkness Incarnate » Tue Sep 26, 2006 2:57 pm

YumixUlrich409 wrote:hey jodi i was wondering what you think of the recent OddXSissi ship? Is it likely? I mean you know Sissi's character better than any of us is it possible that they could put the past beside them and become a couple? Is Sissi just a misunderstood bully who could come to fall for one of the people that she enjoys teasing most?

Odd teases Sissi more than she teases her if you look at season 1. So maybe its the other way around and Odd likes her, on the espisode when Odd and Sissi were dating online I think if Ulrich was not there he would have went to her face to face.
All your base are belong to us,LOL.
Darkness Incarnate offline
Jeremie's Assistant
Jeremie's Assistant

Postby YumixUlrich409 » Tue Sep 26, 2006 4:30 pm

In my opiniosn she does tease Odd, out of the boys, the most. She just tries to hit on Ulrich... and I know that she's a misunderstood bully but it ust went along with the whole question about could she fall for Odd... in my mind it reminds me of Hyde and Jackie kind of from that 70's show... lol if any of you ppl watch that show
YumixUlrich409 offline
Teacher's Pet
Teacher's Pet

Postby Vora Lyoko » Thu Sep 28, 2006 9:44 pm

bambi wrote:Et d'ailleurs comment dire "to post" en français?.

Au Poteau.

My Art shop! Click on the bar above to Enter
:female: I am Female. Yes....FEMALE.
Vora Lyoko offline
Lyoko Team Member
Lyoko Team Member

Postby bambi » Sat Sep 30, 2006 4:06 am

Taelia wrote:Samantha was pretty cool. For some reason, I'm seeing a contrast. Sissi is wealthy, and Samantha is poor. Both like Odd (who unfortunately gets to repeat the year for unknown reasons) and both are voiced by such an amazing and beautiful actress. *_* :D

Taelia, you're just a shameless flatterer! Thanks!

Dairall wrote:[b]SPOILER![/b]
Ok, hi Joda. I know a VA said about some season 3 episodes where recorded. Here is my question:
When Sissi kissed Odd on the nose, Odd screamed out a "yuck!" sound. Do you think that later or sooner they will be together?

I don't know Dairall (pleased to meetcha). It's often the case that people don't show their real feelings because they don't want others to make fun of them. Maybe Odd doesn't want the gang to think he likes Sissi. I personally believe they would make a great (though stormy) match.

Cassius335 wrote:Sounded more like he wanted to throw up...

Methinks the lady (or in this case the man) doth protest too much.

Darkness Incarnate wrote:
YumixUlrich409 wrote:hey jodi i was wondering what you think of the recent OddXSissi ship? Is it likely? I mean you know Sissi's character better than any of us is it possible that they could put the past beside them and become a couple? Is Sissi just a misunderstood bully who could come to fall for one of the people that she enjoys teasing most?

Odd teases Sissi more than she teases her if you look at season 1. So maybe its the other way around and Odd likes her, on the espisode when Odd and Sissi were dating online I think if Ulrich was not there he would have went to her face to face.

That's just my point.

Vora wrote:
bambi wrote:Et d'ailleurs comment dire "to post" en français?.

Au Poteau.

"au poteau"? je ne crois pas, d'ailleurs je viens de regarder sur un forum français et on dit "poster". je n'ai peut-être pas bien poser ma question.
But passion lends them power, time means, to meet,
Temp'ring extremities with extreme sweet.
bambi offline
Voice Actor
Voice Actor

Postby Taelia » Sat Sep 30, 2006 6:42 am

You're welcome, Jodes. =D In fact, you are Sissi incarnated (in the flesh).

What I think Sissi should do is wear some more clothes besides her one outfit she wears most of the time. I like that shirt with the fur collar on it, for example.
Taelia offline
Lyoko Freak
Lyoko Freak

Postby Movie-Man » Sat Sep 30, 2006 5:25 pm

Say Jodi, if you would like to work on any sequel to or a remake of a movie, what would it be?
Movie-Man offline
Jeremie's Assistant
Jeremie's Assistant

Postby MY85 » Sat Sep 30, 2006 5:44 pm

Hey Jodi, it's good to hear from you again. By your post, are you telling us that Odd and Sissi might get otgether someday or you're just lying to the people that have hopes for Odd and Sissi to become a couple? Is there any episode where Sissi and her two pals are talking with her and she seems kinda... embarrased to admit she has feelings for Odd?

Movie-Man wrote:Say Jodi, if you would like to work on any sequel to or a remake of a movie, what would it be?

Can you use your brain properly enough to realize that life isn't all about movies?
Lani wrote:Eh, in the end, people (real or cartoon) are naked and having a good time. What's wrong with that?
MY85 offline

Postby Movie-Man » Sat Sep 30, 2006 6:00 pm

MakeYourself wrote:
Movie-Man wrote:Say Jodi, if you would like to work on any sequel to or a remake of a movie, what would it be?

Can you use your brain properly enough to realize that life isn't all about movies?

Sorry, I was just bored.
Movie-Man offline
Jeremie's Assistant
Jeremie's Assistant

Postby Taelia » Tue Oct 03, 2006 9:36 am

More flattery, coming right up! ;)

You did a great job in the prequel, Jodi! Sissi, even though she's a brainless leech, is so awesome! I love her dress she was gonna wear for her date with Ulrich, and Odd called Sissi a cute babe. =D She was in the Factory too! =D

Sissi and Samantha are the best girls you've ever voiced. Ms. Hertz and Yolande are the best women you've voiced too.
Taelia offline
Lyoko Freak
Lyoko Freak

Postby Jinnai » Tue Oct 03, 2006 6:01 pm

By your post, are you telling us that Odd and Sissi might get otgether someday or you're just lying to the people that have hopes for Odd and Sissi to become a couple?

The answer: she isn't telling us anything! She's not allowed to! Whatever the fate of Sissy and Odd is, if she knew she wouldn't tell us or she could get in trouble...and we don't want that now, do we? :evil2:
HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA!
Jinnai offline
Teacher's Pet
Teacher's Pet

Postby TB3 » Tue Oct 03, 2006 6:31 pm

Hiya Jodi

Well the prequel aired and it was gooooooood! :) You guys must have had a blast with a script like that - kudos to everyone.

My one problem is that once again Sissi gets done-in by circumstance and a moment of nervousness - and then Ulrich calls her a traitor. Hypocrite.

Fingers crossed that she finally gets her due in the 40 episodes we have left! :)
LORD HIGH TRANSLATOR!

Joined Sept. 16th 2005, Post Tally 6423 (as of January 21st 2010)
TB3 offline
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby Jinnai » Tue Oct 03, 2006 6:42 pm

My one problem is that once again Sissi gets done-in by circumstance and a moment of nervousness - and then Ulrich calls her a traitor. Hypocrite.

Ulrich was a jerk to everyone in the prequel, he seemed kind of evil at some points (did you see his grin as he went into the scanner before Yumi did?) I felt bad for Sissy too, she was trying to help by telling the secret and suggesting to call the authorities, she didn't want Ulrich to be hurt.

Fingers crossed that she finally gets her due in the 40 episodes we have left!

Yeah....wait? 40 episodes left? So Season 4 is the end of Code Lyoko then? (Actually I hope it is, they can't drag the show on forever!)
Jinnai offline
Teacher's Pet
Teacher's Pet

Postby TB3 » Tue Oct 03, 2006 6:49 pm

Jinnai wrote:

Ulrich was a jerk to everyone in the prequel, he seemed kind of evil at some points (did you see his grin as he went into the scanner before Yumi did?) I felt bad for Sissy too, she was trying to help by telling the secret and suggesting to call the authorities, she didn't want Ulrich to be hurt.

I agree, and though I accept that Ulrich might have acted like this to illustrate his growth as a character (anyone think his emo-ness started as a result of meeting Yumi, the pressure of Lyoko and maybe nagging guilt), but in the two years since he really hasn't grown above his treatment of Sissi, despite his own 'traitorous' actions and owing his life to her!

I just, wanna, GRRRRRRRRR!

Jinnai wrote:
Fingers crossed that she finally gets her due in the 40 episodes we have left!

Yeah....wait? 40 episodes left? So Season 4 is the end of Code Lyoko then? (Actually I hope it is, they can't drag the show on forever!)

According to my time with the director Jerome, the show's continuation beyond S4 depends entirely on fan reaction - CL is a excellent money-spinner for Moonscoop you see.

Back on topic though, Jodi - great work, and you really brought several new sides to Sissi - I can't wait to see your other characters and the slants you put on them! :)
LORD HIGH TRANSLATOR!

Joined Sept. 16th 2005, Post Tally 6423 (as of January 21st 2010)
TB3 offline
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby Jinnai » Tue Oct 03, 2006 6:53 pm

I just, wanna, GRRRRRRRRR!

I agree, I've never liked his treatment to Sissy. She loves him and cares about him and he doesn't even care. It's just...cold. When Odd taunts Sissy, it's funny since A.) Sissy can argue back, making it a fair fight and 2.) Odd gives everyone heck :D , but when Ulrich, who Sissy loves, does it, it just doesn't seem right.

According to my time with the director Jerome, the show's continuation beyond S4 depends entirely on fan reaction - CL is a excellent money-spinner for Moonscoop you see.

Good, that tells me at least that they'll probably be wrapping S4 up in a way possible for the show to end right there (possibly XANA finally meeting his demise). That'll be satisfying enough for me.

BTW, is there a link to your interview with Mr. Jerome?
Jinnai offline
Teacher's Pet
Teacher's Pet

Postby Mewberries151 » Tue Oct 03, 2006 10:11 pm

Um...back on topic please. ^^; All of these questions about TB3's Moonscoop visit, (as well as responses to Sissi's "traitor"-ness in XANA Awakens) can be answered in CL Discussion in various threads there.

Please keep it to questions, if you can. ^_^ Thanks! :)
"Hey, make up your mind. Am I a genius or a creep?"
"You're a creepy genius."

-Odd and Jeremie; "Cruel Dilemma", Code Lyoko

Icon made by boxofdoomage @ LJ

Mewberries151 offline
Site Admin
Site Admin

PreviousNext