Lyoko Freak: 2005 - 2015. Return to the past now....

It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 8:52 am

Jodi Forrest a.k.a. Elisabeth "Sissi" Delmas

Chat with the real-life actors who brought your favorite Code Lyoko characters to life!

Moderators: MG, kiwi, jerlita, mirabelle, Cher's Spare Parts, bambi, The Administrators, Moderators

Postby Chosen_one » Thu Aug 24, 2006 12:06 pm

bambi wrote:
Chosen_one wrote:This is Ms. Forrest's thread...

I didn't realize that was in question...

Oh, it wasn't. Someone posted a question for Ms. Mann here.

Um... Do you think Sissi should date Odd? (Or has that already been asked?)
The Chosen One
Consul of the Republic of Destiny
Conqueror of the Empire of Fate
I have received 2480 replied notifications.
Click here to go to my 1337th post.
Click Here to view the longest thread in Lyoko Freak history.
Chosen_one offline
Star Fighter
Star Fighter

Postby Movie-Man » Thu Aug 24, 2006 3:07 pm

bambi wrote:
Movie-Man wrote:Say Jodi, how would you feel if you have been offered to have a cameo appearence in a live action Code Lyoko?

I'd have mixed feelings about it. I'm not a film actor and I'm not sure I'd make a good one. Stage acting is my thing. But a cameo apprearance might be fun!

I see and from your opinion, do you see any potential for a live action CL to be made or it's not possible?
"Return to the past now!"-Jeremy
Movie-Man offline
Jeremie's Assistant
Jeremie's Assistant

Postby Chiquita » Thu Aug 24, 2006 4:32 pm

bambi wrote:
Taelia wrote:Do you want her to join the group? After all, she did say so in "Holiday in the Fog". ;)

Yes, I'd love her to join the group, mostly so she can go to Lyoko and I can do all the shrieking and grunting the others get to do!

Why do I feel sudden pity? ?:no:?
No signature apparently. I'm boring....O_O
Chiquita offline
Friend of Team Lyoko
Friend of Team Lyoko

Postby Taelia » Fri Sep 01, 2006 1:48 pm

Hey, Jodi. It's Angie (Taelia). :hello:

Forgive me for any pestering. Do you think Sissi comes from a wealthy family?
Taelia offline
Lyoko Freak
Lyoko Freak

Postby bambi » Sun Sep 03, 2006 6:23 am

Chosen_one wrote:Um... Do you think Sissi should date Odd? (Or has that already been asked?)

"Should"? Could, maybe. And she'd be lucky if he asked her out. What a fun date that would be!

Movie-Man wrote:...from your opinion, do you see any potential for a live action CL to be made or it's not possible?

I suppose it might happen if CL became a gigantic tv phenomenon, although you never know with these things.

Chiquita wrote:
bambi wrote:
Taelia wrote:Do you want her to join the group? After all, she did say so in "Holiday in the Fog". ;)

Yes, I'd love her to join the group, mostly so she can go to Lyoko and I can do all the shrieking and grunting the others get to do!

Why do I feel sudden pity? ?:no:?

I don't know, you tell me... If it's for me, don't bother!

Taelia wrote:Do you think Sissi comes from a wealthy family?

I think her family is pretty well off, maybe not very wealthy, but certainly very comfortable.
But passion lends them power, time means, to meet,
Temp'ring extremities with extreme sweet.
bambi offline
Voice Actor
Voice Actor

Postby Taelia » Sun Sep 03, 2006 10:40 am

I agree with you, but let's consider the facts:

She's snobby, but a good snobby.
She often tattles that her (weak-minded) father will discipline or warn those that tick her off. XD
She thinks her outfits are "in" fashions. I agree. ;)

Plus, you do a great job voicing her. I wonder what she'll sound like at 18-25...
Taelia offline
Lyoko Freak
Lyoko Freak

Postby Movie-Man » Sun Sep 03, 2006 3:30 pm

bambi wrote:
Movie-Man wrote:...from your opinion, do you see any potential for a live action CL to be made or it's not possible?

I suppose it might happen if CL became a gigantic tv phenomenon, although you never know with these things.

You're right, we'll never know if Hollywood in a few years will bring Lyoko to the big screen.
Movie-Man offline
Jeremie's Assistant
Jeremie's Assistant

Postby Cassius335 » Sun Sep 03, 2006 5:00 pm

Moonscoop can do a big screen animated movie, can't they?
ImageImage
---
"There are advantages in being honest about your own limitations: you gain the right to talk about the limitations of others." - Science of The Discworld 3
Cassius335 offline
Lyoko Freak
Lyoko Freak

Postby TL. » Sun Sep 03, 2006 5:13 pm

Let Jérôme and Co finish season 3 and 4 first.
THIS IS MY FORUM NOW!

ALL WHO DEFY ME, SHALL BE DESTROYED!
TL. offline
The Rank of Triumph!
The Rank of Triumph!

Postby Vora Lyoko » Sun Sep 03, 2006 6:04 pm

Exactly before we think high and mighty.

But hey Jodi is it raining where you are? (Even though I live like 150 states away from you I'm just curious)

My Art shop! Click on the bar above to Enter
:female: I am Female. Yes....FEMALE.
Vora Lyoko offline
Lyoko Team Member
Lyoko Team Member

Postby Cassius335 » Sun Sep 03, 2006 6:33 pm

TL. wrote:Let Jérôme and Co finish season 3 and 4 first.

No argument here.

I'm guessing they're already scripting 4 (or at least making a 'to do when' list)?
ImageImage
---
"There are advantages in being honest about your own limitations: you gain the right to talk about the limitations of others." - Science of The Discworld 3
Cassius335 offline
Lyoko Freak
Lyoko Freak

Postby TB3 » Mon Sep 04, 2006 3:46 am

Cassius335 wrote:
TL. wrote:Let Jérôme and Co finish season 3 and 4 first.

No argument here.

I'm guessing they're already scripting 4 (or at least making a 'to do when' list)?

Umm - from what we saw at Moonscoop S4 is being written and storyboarded as we speak - some work being done on it, but remember - it's not out until next year and this isn't the right thread for this discussion.

On other notes - Hiya Jodi! Hope you're having a good day, though from what the weather report tells me it's not that nice over there right now.
LORD HIGH TRANSLATOR!

Joined Sept. 16th 2005, Post Tally 6423 (as of January 21st 2010)
TB3 offline
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby Sithking Zero » Mon Sep 04, 2006 9:06 am

Or over here. The weather's pretty cruddy right now.
Sig by Carth.
ALL HAIL MEGATRON!
Sithking Zero offline
Lyoko Freak
Lyoko Freak

Postby Movie-Man » Mon Sep 04, 2006 2:21 pm

So Jodi, are you looking forward to recording Season 4?
Movie-Man offline
Jeremie's Assistant
Jeremie's Assistant

Postby Sithking Zero » Mon Sep 04, 2006 2:41 pm

Yeah, and how was recording Season three? (Please don't give out sensitive data. I just want to know if the process of recording went smoothly.)
Sig by Carth.
ALL HAIL MEGATRON!
Sithking Zero offline
Lyoko Freak
Lyoko Freak

Postby Taelia » Tue Sep 05, 2006 10:39 am

Yeah, I wanna know too. :D
Taelia offline
Lyoko Freak
Lyoko Freak

Postby bambi » Wed Sep 06, 2006 11:51 pm

Taelia wrote:...you do a great job voicing her. I wonder what she'll sound like at 18-25...

Thanks Taelia! Hopefully her voice will lower a bit and lose that grating, shrill quality.

OddxSissy wrote:But hey Jodi is it raining where you are? (Even though I live like 150 states away from you I'm just curious)

It's warm and sunny. And, hey, tonight's the full moon everybody!

TB3 wrote:On other notes - Hiya Jodi! Hope you're having a good day...

Hey Rhys, how's it hangin'? It's 5:30 in the a.m. here and so far I'm feeling a bit groggy. We're dubbing another cartoon today called Potlach. Hope you're doing great! (Say hi to the bro for me)

Movie-Man wrote:So Jodi, are you looking forward to recording Season 4?

You bet I am, and how!

Sithking Zero wrote:Yeah, and how was recording Season three? (Please don't give out sensitive data. I just want to know if the process of recording went smoothly.)

We've only recorded a few of the episodes and they all went well, thank you for asking. We'll be back in the studio next week for the following ones.
bambi offline
Voice Actor
Voice Actor

Postby Movie-Man » Thu Sep 07, 2006 12:19 am

Say Jodi, what is Potlach? The new you cartoon you mentioned you're doing voice work for also I was wondering; how would you like to appear in an episode of Masters of Horror? There are still 3 episodes left open for casting.
Movie-Man offline
Jeremie's Assistant
Jeremie's Assistant

Postby Star Way » Thu Sep 07, 2006 4:01 pm

Hi Jodi, good to see you around here. ^^ Sounds like season 3's been fun to record... that makes me really happy. :)

Did you meet with Rhys, along with the other VAs too? If so, I hope you guys had fun. I'm so jealous of the group that visited you guys in France. (There were actually some plans early in the year that I might be in that little group, but it didn't work out.) ^__^;

Stay awesome!

Erynn
Don't bother sending me messages or anything, I'm not in charge of the site anymore.

But I do love dancing.
Star Way offline
Founder & Site Admin
Founder & Site Admin

Postby bambi » Sat Sep 09, 2006 4:25 am

Hey SithkingZero, I LOVE your new avatar!

Movie-Man wrote:Say Jodi, what is Potlach? The new you cartoon you mentioned you're doing voice work for also I was wondering; how would you like to appear in an episode of Masters of Horror? There are still 3 episodes left open for casting.

Potlach is a French cartoon in which all the characters are animals. I play a pig in it! To answer your other question, I don't know anything about Masters of Horror. Is it being recorded in Paris? It's kind of surprising that there are only 3 eps left and they haven't completed casting them. Do the characters change in each episode?

Star Way wrote:Hi Jodi, good to see you around here. ^^ Sounds like season 3's been fun to record... that makes me really happy. :)

Did you meet with Rhys, along with the other VAs too? If so, I hope you guys had fun. I'm so jealous of the group that visited you guys in France. (There were actually some plans early in the year that I might be in that little group, but it didn't work out.) ^__^;

Stay awesome!

Erynn

Hey Erynn, great to hear from you. Hope all is cool in your life and that things are going well for you. I did meet with Rhys and Co., and yes, it was funfunfun. What a shame you weren't able to make it! We all would have loved meeting you *deep reverential curtsey* ô dear Lyoko Freak founder! *has trouble getting back up, but is discreetly aided by Rhys* Ah well, "the best laid plans", etc! Or "Life is what happens when you're making other plans", or "You can lead a horse to water but you can't make it plan", or (please somebody stop me) "If at first you don't succeed plan, plan again" or (help help! i can't stop this thing!) "Oh say you can you plan by the dawn's early - " *TB3 discreetly drags the raving bambi off* Whew! (thanks Rhys, hate it when that happens) Anyway, it's good to see you again Erynn and I promise stay awesome as long as you do, too!
Last edited by bambi on Sat Sep 09, 2006 4:37 am, edited 2 times in total.
bambi offline
Voice Actor
Voice Actor

Postby Movie-Man » Sat Sep 09, 2006 4:34 am

bambi wrote:
Movie-Man wrote:Say Jodi, what is Potlach? The new you cartoon you mentioned you're doing voice work for also I was wondering; how would you like to appear in an episode of Masters of Horror? There are still 3 episodes left open for casting.

Potlach is a French cartoon in which all the characters are animals. I play a pig in it! To answer your other question, I don't know anything about Masters of Horror. Is it being recorded in Paris? It's kind of surprising that there are only 3 eps left and they haven't completed casting them. Do the characters change in each episode?

Well here's a link to explain the show better than I can

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Masters_of_Horror

And some of the episodes of the second season have been filmed in Canada and if possible you can contact either series creator Mick Garris or IDT Entertainment or Nice Guy Productions or Industry Entertianment who made the show.
Movie-Man offline
Jeremie's Assistant
Jeremie's Assistant

Postby Vora Lyoko » Sat Sep 09, 2006 3:44 pm

bambi wrote:
Star Way wrote:Hi Jodi, good to see you around here. ^^ Sounds like season 3's been fun to record... that makes me really happy. :)

Stay awesome!

Erynn

Hey Erynn, great to hear from you. Hope all is cool in your life and that things are going well for you. I did meet with Rhys and Co., and yes, it was funfunfun. What a shame you weren't able to make it! We all would have loved meeting you *deep reverential curtsey* ô dear Lyoko Freak founder! *has trouble getting back up, but is discreetly aided by Rhys* Ah well, "the best laid plans", etc! Or "Life is what happens when you're making other plans", or "You can lead a horse to water but you can't make it plan", or (please somebody stop me) "If at first you don't succeed plan, plan again" or (help help! i can't stop this thing!) "Oh say you can you plan by the dawn's early - " *TB3 discreetly drags the raving bambi off* Whew! (thanks Rhys, hate it when that happens) Anyway, it's good to see you again Erynn and I promise stay awesome as long as you do, too!

:*D In other words....I hope your doing well. I'm just sitting here BORED cleaning....and cleaning....

So what’s going on at....well Paris? I moved from Paris to Pennsylvania. I hope there’s nothing I missed over there!

*sniffs air* Nani Za?

My Art shop! Click on the bar above to Enter
:female: I am Female. Yes....FEMALE.
Vora Lyoko offline
Lyoko Team Member
Lyoko Team Member

Postby Taelia » Sat Sep 09, 2006 4:37 pm

I can't wait till Season 3 premiere tonight! I can't wait to hear Sissi in this season! =D

Also, Jodi, you haven't mentioned anything about Samantha. Can you tell us about her?
Taelia offline
Lyoko Freak
Lyoko Freak

Postby bambi » Sun Sep 10, 2006 6:11 am

Movie-Man wrote:Well here's a link to explain the show better than I can

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Masters_of_Horror

And some of the episodes of the second season have been filmed in Canada and if possible you can contact either series creator Mick Garris or IDT Entertainment or Nice Guy Productions or Industry Entertianment who made the show.

Well, Movie Man, looks like the show is already cast and probably already filmed. And frankly (you don't mind if I call you frankly, do you?) Canada is a long way to go for an audition!

OddxSissy wrote:So what’s going on at....well Paris? I moved from Paris to Pennsylvania. I hope there’s nothing I missed over there!

*sniffs air* Nani Za?

Ha! And I moved from Pennsylvania to Paris! You can post on my thread in French if you like (et d'ailleurs comment dire "to post" en français?). To answer your question, we're having a late, but very beautiful summer here after a cold and rainy August. Outside of that, I can't really say. I don't actually live in Paris and, unlike yourself, I generally don't keep my nose to the wind.

Taelia wrote:I can't wait till Season 3 premiere tonight! I can't wait to hear Sissi in this season! =D

Also, Jodi, you haven't mentioned anything about Samantha. Can you tell us about her?

I wish I could, Taelia, but surely (you don't mind if I call you surely, do you?) you can see she was such a flash in the pan it would be difficult to remember anything about her except perhaps that she had a pretty cool tartan skirt.
bambi offline
Voice Actor
Voice Actor

Postby Taelia » Sun Sep 10, 2006 6:28 am

Samantha was pretty cool. For some reason, I'm seeing a contrast. Sissi is wealthy, and Samantha is poor. Both like Odd (who unfortunately gets to repeat the year for unknown reasons) and both are voiced by such an amazing and beautiful actress. *_* :D
Taelia offline
Lyoko Freak
Lyoko Freak

PreviousNext