Lyoko Freak: 2005 - 2015. Return to the past now....

It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 5:56 pm

Jodi Forrest a.k.a. Elisabeth "Sissi" Delmas

Chat with the real-life actors who brought your favorite Code Lyoko characters to life!

Moderators: MG, kiwi, jerlita, mirabelle, Cher's Spare Parts, bambi, The Administrators, Moderators

Postby Taelia » Thu Oct 11, 2007 5:09 pm

I couldn't hear your Yolande impression though, Jodi.
Taelia offline
Lyoko Freak
Lyoko Freak

Postby zex marquise » Fri Oct 12, 2007 4:06 am

Hi, Jodi. You were a real sport, doing all that co-narrating with Rhys. Thank you so much for participating in Mr. Davies' interview. It was delightful to hear Sissi interacting with Rhys. My head just about exploed with infanity. Cartoon Network would kill for the rights to this. Their ratings would skyrocket as every grade-schooler and their parents in the US tuned in for it.
My other car is a gundam.
zex marquise offline
Jeremie's Assistant
Jeremie's Assistant

Postby JesusFreak » Fri Oct 12, 2007 8:14 am

uh, what he said. ( I would say more, but then I'd start squealing all "Jodi! ur all lurk aw3som3 n stuff!" after a while. not that you aren't...)

Avvy by Tangent, as well as the button

JesusFreak offline
Lyoko Freak
Lyoko Freak

Location: Doin barrel rolls while usin bombs wisely and the boost to catch up. Can't do that, can you Starfox?

Postby Taelia » Fri Oct 12, 2007 3:55 pm

Hi, Jodi. You were a real sport, doing all that co-narrating with Rhys. Thank you so much for participating in Mr. Davies' interview. It was delightful to hear Sissi interacting with Rhys. My head just about exploed with infanity. Cartoon Network would kill for the rights to this. Their ratings would skyrocket as every grade-schooler and their parents in the US tuned in for it.

It gets even better in part two, as Rhys said. XD
Taelia offline
Lyoko Freak
Lyoko Freak

Postby JesusFreak » Fri Oct 26, 2007 6:24 pm

Yeah, Here's waiting for Part 2!

JesusFreak offline
Lyoko Freak
Lyoko Freak

Location: Doin barrel rolls while usin bombs wisely and the boost to catch up. Can't do that, can you Starfox?

Postby Taelia » Sat Oct 27, 2007 12:41 pm

Yeah! I really liked Rhys' line about Sissi's rejected design slowly decomposing in a garbage bin. XD That made her mad.
Taelia offline
Lyoko Freak
Lyoko Freak

Postby JesusFreak » Sat Oct 27, 2007 1:20 pm

Well, woudnt you be?

JesusFreak offline
Lyoko Freak
Lyoko Freak

Postby Taelia » Sat Oct 27, 2007 1:34 pm

Yeah, I would.

I can't wait for more of it.
Taelia offline
Lyoko Freak
Lyoko Freak

Postby Lyoko SA80 » Thu Dec 13, 2007 3:45 pm

I'll goin to regert this but it the season to be joy Merry christmas sissi .Hope you with your family during christmas dinner lol

Fighting for a world without danger

SAFEDGUARD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Lyoko SA80 offline
Star Fighter
Star Fighter

Postby Taelia » Thu Dec 13, 2007 4:15 pm

Merry Christmas, Sissi, Suzanne, Yolande, Johnny, Samantha, and Rosa! =D
Taelia offline
Lyoko Freak
Lyoko Freak

Postby JesusFreak » Thu Dec 13, 2007 4:19 pm

Good tidings we bring, to you and your characters, good tidings for Christmas, and a happy New Year!

JesusFreak offline
Lyoko Freak
Lyoko Freak

Postby RySenkari » Wed Jan 09, 2008 9:34 pm

Just heard you in the series finale... you cracked me up on those frantic lines that Sissi was spouting in her father's office about Lyoko... some of the best voice acting you've ever done, in my opinion, I loved it! Congratulations to you and all the Code Lyoko voice actors, writers, animators, and others on an outstanding series (though I'm hoping against hope you get just one more season... if it can happen to Family Guy and Kim Possible then anything is possible!) At least my hopes for another awesome Code Lyoko voice actor project might be coming true... apparently Michael Ancel hinted in a Nintendo Power interview that there might be a Beyond Good And Evil 2 coming down the pike someday... and if they're talking about it in Nintendo Power then it might end up on the Wii, which is pretty neat. Aiming Jade's camera with the Wiimote is sounding fun already!

Have you gotten the chance to try out the Nintendo Wii yet, Jodi? I assume you probably don't plan on buying one any time soon, but with people as diverse as seniors in retirement homes and even the Queen of England (!!) becoming Wii fans, I figured you might have had the chance to play it at some point, at least the sports game on there ^_^;;;
RySenkari offline
Popular Kid
Popular Kid

Postby Taelia » Mon Jan 14, 2008 10:50 pm

So Sissi's the gang's friend, Jodi. What happens now? (gasps happily) Will she start going out with Odd now? =D
Taelia offline
Lyoko Freak
Lyoko Freak

Previous