Lyoko Freak: 2005 - 2015. Return to the past now....

It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 1:40 pm

Sharon Mann, AKA Jeremie and Aelita

Chat with the real-life actors who brought your favorite Code Lyoko characters to life!

Moderators: MG, kiwi, jerlita, mirabelle, Cher's Spare Parts, bambi, The Administrators, Moderators

Postby Jeremified » Tue Jun 20, 2006 12:33 pm

Ok, I saw this posted in Matt's VA room, but not in here.
If you could play the part of another character(s) besides Jeremie and Aelita, who would it be?
thank you all for the good memories <3
Jeremified offline
Lyoko Freak
Lyoko Freak

YEAH YEAH YEAH!! XD

Postby Rei_Ayanami » Thu Jul 20, 2006 9:28 pm

YAY!! Where Aelita's and Jeremie's voice actors? Where, where, where? Please, tell me!
*breathing heaviing* I can't spell that last word!
<3 Rei Ayanami <3

-----
Maker of...
Aelita's Palace (http://www.freewebs.com/aelita12stones)
Rei_Ayanami offline
New Kid
New Kid

Re: YEAH YEAH YEAH!! XD

Postby TB3 » Fri Jul 21, 2006 4:28 am

Rei_Ayanami wrote:YAY!! Where Aelita's and Jeremie's voice actors? Where, where, where? Please, tell me!
*breathing heaviing* I can't spell that last word!

Rei, ease up - it's always exciting to meet the VAs, but we have to respect that they drop in when they feel like it, not when we want them to.

Remember as well that this is a busy period for them, and then in August France pretty much shuts down so they take advantage of holidays and so on at that time.

Don't worry - I'm sure they'll pay us a visit nearer to Season 3's airdates :)
LORD HIGH TRANSLATOR!

Joined Sept. 16th 2005, Post Tally 6423 (as of January 21st 2010)
TB3 offline
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby Key » Sat Jul 22, 2006 5:41 pm

Ah, it's Summer Break...everyone having a good time? I sure am, having fun just traveling the world, seeing the sights, and smelling the smells before we are forced to go back into those curse-ed classrooms!

Just kidding about that last part.

Hello everyone, and esspecially you Ms. Mann...is it? Yes.

First of all, I would like to thank Lyoko Freak, for making this all possible.

I would also like to thank you, Ms. Mann for all you're doing right now, with the voices and all, without you, there would be less joy in my life. I am a Code Lyoko worshipper. It's the perfect show. Best of it's kind. Best in the world. That's my kind of show...

I am really DreamOWD, from the Code Lyoko forum, I've been here a while, just looking around, I couldn't build up enough courage to actually write something to you. Yeah, I had to change my name, but I am actually not new...I just have been watching, but not posting.

But, at this moment...I have certain...needs.

What kind of needs you ask? Well, it's really not much.
-

Needs? It's more of a request...
Key offline
Popular Kid
Popular Kid

Postby Jeremified » Sat Jul 22, 2006 6:18 pm

Hey, CL Genesis... if you don't mind, it would be fantastic if you would make a Newbies thread to introduce yourself. :)
thank you all for the good memories <3
Jeremified offline
Lyoko Freak
Lyoko Freak

Postby Dairall » Wed Jul 26, 2006 1:43 am

Hi Sharon, when Aelita is in Lyoko, it sounds a bit echoing, is this your doing, or does the effects do this? And have a good summer!
"Simms! I'm gonna need three hundred copies of your a*s by the four o-clock meeting!"
"Yes sir!"
"And try to keep your b*lls off the glass this time!"
Dairall offline
Jeremie's Assistant
Jeremie's Assistant

Postby Movie-Man » Sat Sep 09, 2006 12:58 am

Say Sharon, would you like to audition for an episode of Masters of Horror? There are three episodes left that are yet to be casted so I figured you would be great for the series.
"Return to the past now!"-Jeremy
Movie-Man offline
Jeremie's Assistant
Jeremie's Assistant

Postby TB3 » Sat Sep 09, 2006 4:52 am

Movie-Man wrote:Say Sharon, would you like to audition for an episode of Masters of Horror? There are three episodes left that are yet to be casted so I figured you would be great for the series.

Movie-Man, I think it's time you stopped asking the same question to the VAs - I doubt the VAs would want to go to Canada just to audition for a few eps - and would they be hired when you consider that Canada already has a lot of talented VAs who actually dub a large number of American Cartoons and Anime Imports.

Hope I'm not being a killjoy.
LORD HIGH TRANSLATOR!

TB3 offline
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby Taelia » Sat Sep 09, 2006 12:20 pm

Say Sharon, what did you think of Jeremie's reaction to Aelita's death and resurrection?
Last edited by Taelia on Sat Sep 09, 2006 12:39 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Taelia offline
Lyoko Freak
Lyoko Freak

Postby Cassius335 » Sat Sep 09, 2006 12:31 pm

Taelia wrote:Say Sharon, what did you think of Jeremie's death to Aelita's death and resurrection?

Uh... Jeremie's death? Has TB3 been slipping you something after all? Mind-altering drugs, perhaps?
ImageImage
---
"There are advantages in being honest about your own limitations: you gain the right to talk about the limitations of others." - Science of The Discworld 3
Cassius335 offline
Lyoko Freak
Lyoko Freak

Postby MY85 » Sat Sep 09, 2006 12:56 pm

Cassius335 wrote:
Taelia wrote:Say Sharon, what did you think of Jeremie's death to Aelita's death and resurrection?

Uh... Jeremie's death? Has TB3 been slipping you something after all? Mind-altering drugs, perhaps?

Lol... I think Taelia's talking about The Key. Aelita dead after that Scyphozoa drained her entire memory, then resurrected thanks to Franz Hopper.
Lani wrote:Eh, in the end, people (real or cartoon) are naked and having a good time. What's wrong with that?
MY85 offline

Postby Movie-Man » Sat Sep 09, 2006 6:36 pm

But I did find out something TB3, apprently according to some IMDB user; he said Alexandre Aja, the French director of the Hills Have Eyes remake said he might do an episode of MoH for a 4th season so if any of the VA's know the dude, I suggest go for it especially David Gasman.
Movie-Man offline
Jeremie's Assistant
Jeremie's Assistant

Postby HYDEfangirl » Sat Sep 30, 2006 8:37 pm

Hey Sharon Is it hard to play Aelita and Jeremie at the same time?
Behold the awsome Sig and Avatar made by Mee
HYDEfangirl offline
Jeremie's Assistant
Jeremie's Assistant

Postby Chosen_one » Sat Sep 30, 2006 10:14 pm

I believed that question has already been asked many times. ;)
The Chosen One
Consul of the Republic of Destiny
Conqueror of the Empire of Fate
I have received 2480 replied notifications.
Click here to go to my 1337th post.
Click Here to view the longest thread in Lyoko Freak history.
Chosen_one offline
Star Fighter
Star Fighter

Postby HYDEfangirl » Mon Oct 02, 2006 1:40 pm

Ok didn't know. So many pages I can't read them all :D
HYDEfangirl offline
Jeremie's Assistant
Jeremie's Assistant

Postby Cassius335 » Mon Oct 02, 2006 2:39 pm

There are five.

EDIT (3rd Oct, 19:58pm): Sharon? About Jeremie's new voice... WHY IN GODS NAME, WHY? :crying2:
Don't get me wrong, it's not terrible, but it JARS after listening to Jeremie's normal voice for so long. And whoever said it is right, it DOES sound girly at times. :arg:

People are gonna think Pokemon started a trend...
ImageImage
---
"There are advantages in being honest about your own limitations: you gain the right to talk about the limitations of others." - Science of The Discworld 3
Cassius335 offline
Lyoko Freak
Lyoko Freak

Postby HYDEfangirl » Tue Oct 03, 2006 4:19 pm

I have never heard his new voice yet but I cant wait for this Wed. Code Lyoko starts tomorrow! :o Pokemon better not start a new trend.
HYDEfangirl offline
Jeremie's Assistant
Jeremie's Assistant

Postby Cassius335 » Tue Oct 03, 2006 5:15 pm

I wouldn't mind too much if it was just for Xana Awakens, but for the rest of Season 3? No.
ImageImage
---
Cassius335 offline
Lyoko Freak
Lyoko Freak

Postby TB3 » Tue Oct 03, 2006 5:35 pm

Cassius335 wrote:There are five.

EDIT (3rd Oct, 19:58pm): Sharon? About Jeremie's new voice... WHY IN GODS NAME, WHY? :crying2:
Don't get me wrong, it's not terrible, but it JARS after listening to Jeremie's normal voice for so long. And whoever said it is right, it DOES sound girly at times. :arg:

I would like to say that Jeremie's voice has been contentious for a number of years - neither Sharon, nor Jerome have been happy with it, and the new one is one that all parties are happy with - myself included.

It started with Sharon trying to replicate the French voice in English - which was high and girly as seen in the first eps and didn't work.

Sharon then went another way and tried that nasally voice, which Jerome wasn't happy with and neither was she - so for Season Three she struck a mid-point between the two, and it's a nice balance.

And if she herself sees this - Sharon, you did great! :thumbs up:
LORD HIGH TRANSLATOR!

TB3 offline
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby Cassius335 » Tue Oct 03, 2006 6:11 pm

Well, ok. I'll concede to the expert. Expect I'll get used to it... :)

But it's gonna be weird watching the eps in chronological order...
ImageImage
---
Cassius335 offline
Lyoko Freak
Lyoko Freak

Postby TB3 » Tue Oct 03, 2006 6:27 pm

Cassius335 wrote:Well, ok. I'll concede to the expert. Expect I'll get used to it... :)

Thanks man - and re the problem, let's just say Jeremie started off in puberty with his voice pitching up and down - it finally settled into his current one, but by then he'd developed a case of larengitis which lasted for twenty months! :P
LORD HIGH TRANSLATOR!

TB3 offline
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby Cassius335 » Tue Oct 03, 2006 6:31 pm

TB3 wrote:
Cassius335 wrote:Well, ok. I'll concede to the expert. Expect I'll get used to it... :)

Thanks man - and re the problem, let's just say Jeremie started off in puberty with his voice pitching up and down - it finally settled into his current one, but by then he'd developed a case of larengitis which lasted for twenty months! :P

XD
ImageImage
---
Cassius335 offline
Lyoko Freak
Lyoko Freak

Postby Movie-Man » Tue Oct 03, 2006 7:52 pm

TB3 wrote:
Cassius335 wrote:There are five.

I would like to say that Jeremie's voice has been contentious for a number of years - neither Sharon, nor Jerome have been happy with it, and the new one is one that all parties are happy with - myself included.

It started with Sharon trying to replicate the French voice in English - which was high and girly as seen in the first eps and didn't work.

Sharon then went another way and tried that nasally voice, which Jerome wasn't happy with and neither was she - so for Season Three she struck a mid-point between the two, and it's a nice balance.

And if she herself sees this - Sharon, you did great! :thumbs up:

I've never been bothered by Jeremie's voice and this new voice just doesn't change a thing but I like it but everyone cut Sharon some slack, acting's just her thing.
Movie-Man offline
Jeremie's Assistant
Jeremie's Assistant

Postby Taelia » Tue Oct 03, 2006 8:58 pm

You did an amazing job, my dear Sharon. =D Jeremie's voice sounded high.
Taelia offline
Lyoko Freak
Lyoko Freak

Postby HYDEfangirl » Wed Oct 04, 2006 9:00 pm

I like his new voice in English. Nice ballance Sharon. keep up the good work! :bunny:
HYDEfangirl offline
Jeremie's Assistant
Jeremie's Assistant

PreviousNext