Lyoko Freak: 2005 - 2015. Return to the past now....

It is currently Fri Mar 29, 2024 8:10 am

Sharon Mann, AKA Jeremie and Aelita

Chat with the real-life actors who brought your favorite Code Lyoko characters to life!

Moderators: MG, kiwi, jerlita, mirabelle, Cher's Spare Parts, bambi, The Administrators, Moderators

Postby Taelia » Fri Jan 27, 2006 10:33 am

What is your fave Jeremie and/or Aelita line/exchange?
Taelia offline
Lyoko Freak
Lyoko Freak

Postby Odd675 » Fri Jan 27, 2006 12:22 pm

One question!

Jeremie really hate the impatience of all?

Thanks n_n
Ulrich:Odd say something
Odd:hmmm...something
Odd675 offline
Jeremie's Assistant
Jeremie's Assistant

Postby FormicaArchonis » Fri Jan 27, 2006 5:57 pm

Allow me to be the <S>first</S>, er, <S>second</S>, er, nth person to offer Ms. Mann a warm welcome. :)

Skorpigeist wrote:I have to ask, how much different is doing a voice acting job in France different than here?

Don't know if this is the kind of answer you're looking for, but David Gasman mentioned something about that sort of thing in his thread.
FormicaArchonis offline
Popular Kid
Popular Kid

Location: A basement. Your basement, my basement, I don't know. But I'm sure it's a basement.

Postby Vora Lyoko » Fri Jan 27, 2006 9:11 pm

Yea.

My Art shop! Click on the bar above to Enter
:female: I am Female. Yes....FEMALE.
Vora Lyoko offline
Lyoko Team Member
Lyoko Team Member

Postby Jazzy Josh » Sat Jan 28, 2006 1:32 am

well Hi Sharon (if you don't mind that) it seems that i have missed your entrance to Lyoko Freak while I was gone.

I just came by to say hi and welcome you

umm.......so........

Hi ho, Hi ho it's off to CLTCG I go

@Jazzy Josh on Twitter.
Jazzy Josh offline
Lyoko Team Member
Lyoko Team Member

Postby Vora Lyoko » Sat Jan 28, 2006 8:39 pm

:rofl: That forum isn't as half as good as this one....

Well I don't know what to say all that I can is I really really really am a huge fan of JxA especially them as a couple.

Vora Lyoko offline
Lyoko Team Member
Lyoko Team Member

Postby Overcaffeinated Sloth » Sat Jan 28, 2006 10:50 pm

Yeah, I spend most of my time there.

On a less CL related note: Where do they do the recordings? I've heard it was in france, but I'm not sure. And if it is in france, assuiming you speak it, how long did it take you to learn?

Once again, assuming.

Je deteste le francais.

Overcaffeinated Sloth offline

Postby Chad Rains » Sat Jan 28, 2006 10:53 pm

iirc, it was mentiond that the VA recording was done in France at a place not too far from Ile Seguin (those not in the know, Ile Seguin is the island/factory that the factory in the show was based off of.)
Chad Rains offline
Lyoko Team Member
Lyoko Team Member

Postby MY85 » Sat Jan 28, 2006 10:54 pm

AngelBolt wrote:On a less CL related note: Where do they do the recordings? I've heard it was in france, but I'm not sure.

Yes, they do it at Paris, France. The french version is done at Belgium, IIRC from TvTome.
Lani wrote:Eh, in the end, people (real or cartoon) are naked and having a good time. What's wrong with that?
MY85 offline

Postby Overcaffeinated Sloth » Sat Jan 28, 2006 11:00 pm

Amazing.

I'm doing a poll on how long it's taking students to learn french at my school, other schools, and those of those who already know it. I'm not doin' too well.

Overcaffeinated Sloth offline

Postby DarkestSoul X21 » Sun Jan 29, 2006 5:07 pm

thanks for coming here :D

Question, How is it like to play Jeremie and Aelita?
Joined in 2005, left 2008, came back July 2011

Used to been XANAcomputer/lyokolover.
DarkestSoul X21 offline
Lyoko Freak
Lyoko Freak

Hyuga

Postby Julies » Mon Jan 30, 2006 7:59 pm

i like to halp Moon scoop Production. Studios
Im m Making a new Cast For voice Actors Mirabelle Kirkland in Sharon A. Mann in Matthew Geczy
Last edited by Julies on Wed Feb 01, 2006 3:44 pm, edited 4 times in total.

Julies offline
New Kid
New Kid

Postby Virus_Xana » Mon Jan 30, 2006 8:50 pm

Question, Do you ever read Code Lyoko fanfiction?
Virus_Xana offline
Popular Kid
Popular Kid

Postby TB3 » Mon Jan 30, 2006 9:09 pm

Virus_Xana wrote:Question, Do you ever read Code Lyoko fanfiction?

That question's a general no-no around the VAs Virus. :)
LORD HIGH TRANSLATOR!

Joined Sept. 16th 2005, Post Tally 6423 (as of January 21st 2010)
TB3 offline
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby Taelia » Mon Jan 30, 2006 10:11 pm

I learned that the hard way, but I've learned my lesson.
Taelia offline
Lyoko Freak
Lyoko Freak

Postby Cassius335 » Tue Jan 31, 2006 10:23 am

Hmm...

Anyway, I would like to apoligise to Sharon for not visting this thread sooner. I don't get much Net Time most days.

Is "Jerlita" just your screen name or should we consider it a Season 3 clue? :nyeh!:

And don't won't worry about Taliea. She's not as stalkerish as she can seem... I think!
Cassius335 offline
Lyoko Freak
Lyoko Freak

Postby Mewberries151 » Tue Jan 31, 2006 10:20 pm

Cassius335 wrote:Hmm...

Anyway, I would like to apoligise to Sharon for not visting this thread sooner. I don't get much Net Time most days.

Is "Jerlita" just your screen name or should we consider it a Season 3 clue? :nyeh!:

And don't won't worry about Taliea. She's not as stalkerish as she can seem... I think!

"Jerlita" was her username at TV Tome before, so I'm pretty sure it's not a season 3 clue. ;)

And guys, try to hold off on the questions for a little bit; at least just so Ms. Mann doesn't have a ton to go through and answer when she gets back. Okay? ^_^
"Hey, make up your mind. Am I a genius or a creep?"
"You're a creepy genius."

-Odd and Jeremie; "Cruel Dilemma", Code Lyoko

Icon made by boxofdoomage @ LJ

Mewberries151 offline
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby Lani » Tue Jan 31, 2006 11:51 pm

Hello Ms. Mann (Or may I call you Sharon?)! ^_^ I don't have any questions, but I do want to say that I think you do an EXCELLENT job with Aelita and Jeremie. If I had never decided to research the show, I never would have guessed that you do both of them! My initial reaction upon finding out was "...WOAH. o_o;;;;;"

Keep up the good work! ^_^b
we will advance with sword in hand
for our cause is pure
Lani offline
Lyoko Freak
Lyoko Freak

Postby Osiris » Wed Feb 01, 2006 5:44 am

! would like to extend a huge welcome to you Ms. mann and thank you so much for coming.
! think that the job you have done with jerimie/aelitas voices has been brillint (and somehow it just gets better ;) )

if you don't mind me asking:
Is it difficult to have to act as both sides of the jerimie and aelita relationship?
<b>My Youtube Videos!!!</b> www.youtube.com/clagnuts
Osiris offline
Lyoko Team Member
Lyoko Team Member

Postby jerlita » Wed Feb 01, 2006 2:17 pm

RoDrInCuBuS wrote:Question: By seeing the sacrifice made by Franz Hopper on <i>The Key</i> and pointing out that there's a possibility of bringing Franz back to the real world.... could you possibly expect for Franz Hopper, Aelita Hopper or Jeremie Belpois to die on the very final episode of CL, in a matter of sacrifice?

A very final CL ep! Wow... Hope that's far off... I preface this with saying 1) that I have no intimate info of what's coming up 2) I rarely see the names of the episodes and though I love the intrigue when I'm in it, I think I have a mind like a strainer because I only vaguely remember that FHopper is stuck on where? Lyoko? Please forgive me, the text goes by very fast and I don't have the luxury to watch the show on tv. But believe me I'd love to check out about 10 episodes in row and get a CL rush.
But to answer your question, it would in my opinion be pretty harsh to kill off Jeremy or Aelita... If anybody would go, I'd prefer Franz because we are not (yet) very attached to him. Or maybe they'd go the other way and kill off someone we love... But I guess if it were really a final, final episode, it would make a great! ending!!!

Mewberries is correct no clues to what's coming up in my screenname because see number one in preceding paragraph. I chose the name as a combo of Jeremy and Aelita.

Angelbolt, I learned french in university in Berkeley (California). I took an intensive class for 10 weeks which equaled a year of french. We had tons of homework every night. That drummed the basics in my head. Then the next summer I visited France for a month and kept up with classes and working on songs in French in between visits. But mostly learning happened when I moved here. It took about a year until I could be part of a conversation with several people and not get behind translating in my mind (with accompanying headache). My French is pretty good now, but I still make tons of little errors that most French people kindly ignore.

Odd675 says: One question! Jeremie really hate the impatience of all?
Would you rephrase or explain this question? I don't know what you mean?

As far as a virtual form for Jeremy, I think that would be cool. But who would run the supercomputer!?
I think it's good to have him there watching what's going on and warning the gang of trouble. But I would love to see what form he'd take on Lyoko... What do you think he should be?

As I mentioned above I haven't seen the series in its finished form so don't have the pleasure of checking out the dialogue. One of my favorite scenes though is from the first season when Jeremy walks Aelita home when she in at last in human form. After she goes in the house, Jeremy is like"Yes!"
I also love it when they get all dramatic because one of them is in danger. Those are the most fun scenes to play for me.

We are paid by the episode. I know a little of the US system but haven't worked there myself. So don't have a lot on information on how it works over there.

Jeremy and Aelita are separate from my personality but as I said before I do have a soft spot for Jeremy. It's incredibly cool to be a woman and play a boy in love! And then also play the girl who is loved. This is really my favorite series I voiced probably ever!

Until next time,
Jerlita signing and singing off!
;)
jerlita offline
Voice Actor
Voice Actor

Postby Skorpigeist » Wed Feb 01, 2006 2:31 pm

That would indeed be very neat playing both lovers. You should really watch the series sometime and see the work that we all admire. :)

another question. If you could travel anywhere other than where you have been, where would you go and why?
Skorpigeist offline
Friend of Team Lyoko
Friend of Team Lyoko

Postby Vora Lyoko » Wed Feb 01, 2006 3:50 pm

JerLita wrote:One of my favorite scenes though is from the first season when Jeremy walks Aelita home when she in at last in human form. After she goes in the house, Jeremy is like"Yes!"
I also love it when they get all dramatic because one of them is in danger. Those are the most fun scenes to play for me.

Jeremy and Aelita are separate from my personality but as I said before I do have a soft spot for Jeremy. It's incredibly cool to be a woman and play a boy in love! And then also play the girl who is loved. This is really my favorite series I voiced probably ever!

Until next time,
Jerlita signing and singing off!
;)

*snickers* How was it to play "Xana's Kiss"? (personally I think Xana is love sick :rofl:)

Vora Lyoko offline
Lyoko Team Member
Lyoko Team Member

Postby Taelia » Wed Feb 01, 2006 3:54 pm

I liked the part in XANA's Kiss when the fake Jeremie kissed Aelita passionately. But, hands in the pockets? *buzzer* Wrong!

Anyway, Sharon, like Jeremie and Aelita, are you in love?
Taelia offline
Lyoko Freak
Lyoko Freak

Postby Ulrich Stern. » Wed Feb 01, 2006 4:03 pm

Taelia wrote:I liked the part in XANA's Kiss when the fake Jeremie kissed Aelita passionately. But, hands in the pockets? *buzzer* Wrong!

Anyway, Sharon, like Jeremie and Aelita, are you in love?

That question may be tripping over the "Too Personal" line.

Hello Sharon. (If it's ok to call you that.) Having to memorize all the lines you have to, have you ever spoken a line in Jeremies voice when you should have been using Aelita's voice or vice versa? Maybe at the end of seaon one when you had to start using both at the same time?

Ulrich Stern. offline
Popular Kid
Popular Kid

Re: Sharon Mann, AKA Jeremie and Aelita

Postby Hidushikai » Wed Feb 01, 2006 4:28 pm

Edited by Mewberries151: If you don't have anything nice to say, don't say anything at all. Thank you.
This user has been banned.
Hidushikai offline
Permanently Banned
Permanently Banned

PreviousNext