Lyoko Freak: 2005 - 2015. Return to the past now....

It is currently Fri Mar 29, 2024 1:03 am

Sharon Mann, AKA Jeremie and Aelita

Chat with the real-life actors who brought your favorite Code Lyoko characters to life!

Moderators: MG, kiwi, jerlita, mirabelle, Cher's Spare Parts, bambi, The Administrators, Moderators

Postby Ulrich's lil bro » Thu Oct 05, 2006 5:15 pm

Hello there Sharon, how ya doing? Um, just like to ask one simple thing.

I just finished watching today's new episode "Lyoko Minus one" and um... I noticed that Aelita has started to be more uh, how could I put this... human-like. She's now more excited and cheerful than usual. (She bursted out with that poem for Odd's platform thingy and it was pretty funny.) Does this kinda relate to your personality?

Keep up awesome work! ;)
My Myspace

COMING SOON TO LFF AND FF.NET! A series of stories starting with "The Beginning" It all started simple but evolved into a situation the likes of which they never seen. More info later on..

W00T! TWILIGHT PRINCESS!!
Ulrich's lil bro offline
Friend of Team Lyoko
Friend of Team Lyoko

Postby Cassius335 » Thu Oct 05, 2006 5:33 pm

Well, as pointed out in Straight to Heart, she IS fully human now...
ImageImage
---
"There are advantages in being honest about your own limitations: you gain the right to talk about the limitations of others." - Science of The Discworld 3
Cassius335 offline
Lyoko Freak
Lyoko Freak

Postby Chosen_one » Thu Oct 05, 2006 10:06 pm

Your new Jeremie voice is AWESOME, Sharon! It's your best work yet! :D
The Chosen One
Consul of the Republic of Destiny
Conqueror of the Empire of Fate
I have received 2480 replied notifications.
Click here to go to my 1337th post.
Click Here to view the longest thread in Lyoko Freak history.
Chosen_one offline
Star Fighter
Star Fighter

Postby jeremies girl » Sun Oct 08, 2006 10:13 am

Hey, um, isn't it a little wierd to play a boy character? Oh, and Jremmie is my fav, he's smart just like me. And I really like his voice in the middle of all the episodes. OH , and how do you deal with Jeremie and Aelita liking each other? I mean, is it hard for you to make converstions between them? One kid @ school told me that in pokemon theres these two characters played by the same person and they NEVER I mean NEVER[u] have any conversations. I alays wanted to meet you ever since I learned that you played Jeremie's voice (I learned it off of Wikipedia) but I was a little shocked. Oh, you know what? I was just watching the episode XANA Awakens: Part 2, and I was thinking... why did they make Aelita Maya? If you know, please tell me. Oh, and don't ask why my user is jeremies girl.
And she told him, "will we never get out of this mess?"
"No," he replied, "I don't think we will. XANA will follow us to our death beds."
"Well, then, I'll always be there to fight. No matter where I go or what happens to me."
"I know," he said, "and so will I."
And they said goodbye for the last time.

Soon to be put in one of my FanFictions.

http://lff.lyokofreak.net
http://www.codelyoko6.bravehost.com
jeremies girl offline
New Kid
New Kid

Location: On my laptop, daydeaming about Jeremie... really somewhere in Florida. I am from PA...

Postby Rail Runner » Sun Oct 08, 2006 6:08 pm

I can sorta field that one...Maya was what they called her before she figured out that her name was Aelita..if you notice when she places her hand on that screen..it says Aelita...then Code......LYOKO.

I have a question...Is Jeremies slightly higher voice easier on your vocal chords, and does it allow you to go for a longer period of time without straining your voice?
Amtrak, its everywhere I want to be!
Rail Runner offline
Lyoko Freak
Lyoko Freak

Postby jeremies girl » Thu Oct 12, 2006 2:00 pm

Virtualized STI wrote:I can sorta field that one...Maya was what they called her before she figured out that her name was Aelita..if you notice when she places her hand on that screen..it says Aelita...then Code......LYOKO.

I have a question...Is Jeremies slightly higher voice easier on your vocal chords, and does it allow you to go for a longer period of time without straining your voice?

Yes I know that I was just ASKING to figure out why Maya of all names??? Why not Kaitie or Allison or something?? Oh, and Sharon, who do you like playing better, Jeremie or Aelita????? I just thought of that last night. And which ship do you like better??? The Aelita+Odd one or the Aelita+Jeremie one? I know it will be Aelita+Jeremie, but just in case....
And she told him, "will we never get out of this mess?"
"No," he replied, "I don't think we will. XANA will follow us to our death beds."
"Well, then, I'll always be there to fight. No matter where I go or what happens to me."
"I know," he said, "and so will I."
And they said goodbye for the last time.

Soon to be put in one of my FanFictions.

http://lff.lyokofreak.net
http://www.codelyoko6.bravehost.com
jeremies girl offline
New Kid
New Kid

Location: On my laptop, daydeaming about Jeremie... really somewhere in Florida. I am from PA...

Postby Darkborn » Thu Oct 12, 2006 4:04 pm

Maya is a type of Computer Program I think. That is what I recall.

Oh and hi! You're voice acting is awesome!
Darkborn offline
Lyoko Freak
Lyoko Freak

Postby Jazzy Josh » Fri Oct 13, 2006 6:09 pm

Maya is the name of the program Moonscoop used to make 3D images

@Jazzy Josh on Twitter.
Jazzy Josh offline
Lyoko Team Member
Lyoko Team Member

Postby Reploid CB » Mon Oct 16, 2006 2:47 pm

Figures. I split for a while (a long..while xD; ) and the VA for my favorite character shows up xD ^^ Anyway, greetings Ms. Mann ^^ Or..Mrs, I'm not sure which I'm sorry *blush*

I don't have a question, but I just wanted to join the bandwagon, you could say, and congratulate you on an awesome job ^^ Jeremie and Aelita have some of the most lines, especially with each other, and the fact that so few people know/knew that they were done by the same person surely is a testament to the wonderful job you do ^^ I'd like to congratulate you, specifically, on the episode "Ghost Channel" with doing Aelita, Jeremie, AND the Copy-Jeremie (before XANA snapped anyway), especially the subtle differences in the two Jeremie's. Well done! ^^ Also, AWESOME job on Season 3 so far (you and the rest of the Lyoko Gang ^^ ), I can't get enough ^^
(Banner by Mew)

(Click for relevant cutscene xD. Sig and icon by me)

| DeviantArt |

- female - 24 - OxA/JxA/UxY - fanartist - banner maker -
Reploid CB offline
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby Dark Yumi2006 » Tue Oct 24, 2006 2:39 pm

Hey Sharon!!! I'm new here and I just want to say I love Aelita!!! Aelita is a cool, cute charactor and you play her so well.

I also like your work with Jeremy as well. You play both with such professionalism.
It must be hard playing 2 charactors at once, right?

Anyway..Out of the 2, which one is your personal favorite?

Much love too ya!!!
:)
Dark Yumi2006 offline
New Kid
New Kid

Postby Taelia » Wed Nov 08, 2006 9:54 pm

In "Temporary Insanity", I LOVE how Aelita sounded so freaking irritated over Ulrich and Odd's warped perspectives and adopted a REAL princess attitude! Good job Sharon! You make Aelita sizzlin'! :D
Taelia offline
Lyoko Freak
Lyoko Freak

Postby Tom Bone » Fri Nov 10, 2006 11:19 am

Taelia wrote:In "Temporary Insanity", I LOVE how Aelita sounded so freaking irritated over Ulrich and Odd's warped perspectives and adopted a REAL princess attitude! Good job Sharon! You make Aelita sizzlin'! :D

Yeah, that's only one of the times we see Aelita mad She's so beautiful when she's angry! *sigh* *_*
Image BY JERFIED
My DA
~Spambot Hunter Society~
Tom Bone offline
Star Fighter
Star Fighter

Location: Ruling my imaginary world with a skeleton and a 6-year-old by my side.

Postby Taelia » Fri Nov 10, 2006 11:39 am

Agreed. Beauty is even seen in anger, but not always.
Taelia offline
Lyoko Freak
Lyoko Freak

Postby DarkestSoul X21 » Sat Nov 25, 2006 3:28 pm

Sharon, do you wish that we could of seen Jeremie on Lyoko?
Joined in 2005, left 2008, came back July 2011

Used to been XANAcomputer/lyokolover.
DarkestSoul X21 offline
Lyoko Freak
Lyoko Freak

Postby Aurabolt » Tue Nov 28, 2006 1:57 am

Indeed, I know for certain that I would love to see the most loyal and caring of the characters in Lyoko. He'd be so good there.

After you finish Xana's question, I have one of my own; What is it like voicing an obviously close and strongly canon couple?
I am not a bodybulider! Sabin; FF6.

Odd: You need some lessons in flirting, Einstein. If Aelita was to walk through that door, right now, what would you say to her?
Jeremie: *Gibberish*
Odd: That's what I thought....(Go away Odd! Jeremie doesn't need your help!)

JxA Forever!
Aurabolt offline
Popular Kid
Popular Kid

Postby Cassius335 » Tue Nov 28, 2006 8:14 am

Aurabolt wrote:After you finish Xana's question, I have one of my own; What is it like voicing an obviously close and strongly canon couple?

If a dramatically rather dull one.

Sharon... In the pics floating around of Aelita's S4 gear, what exactly has she been up to to produce that over-happy expression? She looks like she's either some new form of Xanafied or she's taking something highly illegal...
ImageImage
---
"There are advantages in being honest about your own limitations: you gain the right to talk about the limitations of others." - Science of The Discworld 3
Cassius335 offline
Lyoko Freak
Lyoko Freak

Hi all

Postby jerlita » Tue Nov 28, 2006 10:21 am

Hi and thanks to everyone who has written with good vibes for our work on S3. We had a great time with the Lyokofreaks in Paris - it was for me a very memorable day. Especially glad that for the most part fans are liking the change in Jeremy's voice - I was sweatin' bullets with the early episodes in S3 hoping it would make Moonscoop happy.. We are looking forward to getting back in the studio next month to start season 4! I haven't seen the images that Cassius mentioned so I can't comment on what Aelita might be on. As I believe I've said before I love voicing Jeremy and Aelita and it is a blast to do scenes with them together. They are my fave ship. Next would be YxU. I can't imagine how Jeremy would fare on Lyoko considering he is always trying to get out of gym class! I think he's best behind the controls of the super computer that way noone has to worry about protecting him from cuts and scrapes. Although he does take a licking from Xana from time to time and always seems to bounce back- thankfully.
Much :hello: to everyone at LyokoFreak. May this end of the year be a fantastic one for you all!
Bye for now,
Jerlita
jerlita offline
Voice Actor
Voice Actor

Postby Taelia » Tue Nov 28, 2006 2:01 pm

Sharon, hey! :hello: What happened to you guys? It's gettin' lonely here without ya! :D

Did you just say....next month? YES!!! :) :D
Taelia offline
Lyoko Freak
Lyoko Freak

Re: Hi all

Postby Cassius335 » Tue Nov 28, 2006 2:23 pm

jerlita wrote:I haven't seen the images that Cassius mentioned so I can't comment on what Aelita might be on.

Here's the original. Aelita in her Web Access outfit is bottom right.

http://www.codelyoko.net/FRA/image/Expo ... nde/62.jpg

And this one showed up a couple of days ago, a clear-up and zoom of the same picture. Accordng to Mewberries, it's a fan drawing, but looking at the original, the second one looks like a completely faithful reproduction

http://img66.imageshack.us/img66/676/ooov2.png

Still no Virtual Jeremy, though...

Anyway, hope the start of S4 goes well.
ImageImage
---
Cassius335 offline
Lyoko Freak
Lyoko Freak

Postby Taelia » Tue Nov 28, 2006 2:49 pm

It's so gonna rock out!
Taelia offline
Lyoko Freak
Lyoko Freak

Postby Aurabolt » Tue Nov 28, 2006 8:30 pm

I'm sure we'll see a Virtual Jeremie soon. They may be keeping him so under wraps, since everyone wants to see him do it at last.
I am not a bodybulider! Sabin; FF6.

Odd: You need some lessons in flirting, Einstein. If Aelita was to walk through that door, right now, what would you say to her?
Jeremie: *Gibberish*
Odd: That's what I thought....(Go away Odd! Jeremie doesn't need your help!)

JxA Forever!
Aurabolt offline
Popular Kid
Popular Kid

Postby Astro-Xana » Tue Nov 28, 2006 10:57 pm

I also have a question, Aelijeremyta (Jerlita aka Sharon), do you feel that you have degraded Jeremy (made him less of a person) by giving him that new voice? Or do you think that it actually makes him more of a person compared to his original voice? Furthermore, which version of Jeremy's voice do you think you will use in Season 4?

Astro-Xana offline
Teacher's Pet
Teacher's Pet

Location: Fighting Xana's demon monsters in the Nexus Core Star Center of the Network

Postby Cassius335 » Tue Nov 28, 2006 11:04 pm

As TB3 relayed to me when S3 started, the S3 voice is one that everyone on the CL crew is happy with, Sharon included. So it's a safe bet it's the one they'll use for S4.
ImageImage
---
Cassius335 offline
Lyoko Freak
Lyoko Freak

Postby Taelia » Sun Dec 03, 2006 8:05 pm

It's a balance between the two voices she used before.
Taelia offline
Lyoko Freak
Lyoko Freak

Postby Evil Ulrich » Wed Dec 06, 2006 7:11 pm

Do you think they will tell each other how they feel for each other?
Used to be Tarantula, Krabe General, and RageFireHunter
Evil Ulrich offline
Lyoko Team Member
Lyoko Team Member

PreviousNext