Lyoko Freak: 2005 - 2015. Return to the past now....

It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 9:26 am

Issues!

Life sucks. Tell us about your problems and maybe we can help. =)

Moderators: The Administrators, Moderators

Issues!

Postby Phoenix Wolf » Mon Jan 13, 2014 12:00 am

Alright hey everyone....

It's been a while since I came back to LF.... And a lot has happened.... I broke up with my boyfriend of three years. Had two different guys cheat on me.... Found out that I have a cocktail of different things going on with my mental capacity

I now have anxiety and depression mild and have to go see a psych about it...There are times that I am so overwhelmed I feel my world is spinning out of control some times and there is no way for me to stop it....The anxiety and depression stem from Autism Spectrum Disorder..the Specturm.. Something I've had to deal with my whole life....

Since I left LF I was in a pretty bad car accident that I could have died in. And a really bad break up with my boyfriend of three years because I realized he was crazy. He has since sent me a nasty threat letter. I still have a many residual effects from that. And I still have anxiety from that, which I don't know if it's normal or not it happened two years ago and sometimes I still get nightmares from it...

So if anyone has some helpful advice I am open to them... There are times I just don't know how to deal with the anxiety and I feel upset.... I have an appointment with my psychiatrist and I am not sure what to say... There are times I get those what if that other car had hit the passenger side door... I know if it had hit any closer I don't think I would be around....

So if you have any words of advice it would be most welcome.....Thank you all for any advice you can give and your valuable time....

Formerly Virtual Princess.....
Where Reality Ends and Virtuality Begins!!!
Catch Ya On The Flipside!!
Phoenix Wolf offline
Star Fighter
Star Fighter

Location: Searching for LadyLucy....Happy to be recovered from anxiey...

Re: Issues!

Postby axslayer33 » Thu Jan 23, 2014 5:59 pm

Hey Phoenix...erm...wow...not sure how to respond to that other than the usual 'Here to listen' thing (Not that I'm not, just I'm sure you're looking for something more meaningful than just that).
axslayer33 offline
Jeremie's Assistant
Jeremie's Assistant