Lyoko Freak: 2005 - 2015. Return to the past now....

It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 6:27 pm

Her again.

Life sucks. Tell us about your problems and maybe we can help. =)

Moderators: The Administrators, Moderators

Her again.

Postby matsumo itsu » Tue Jul 31, 2012 1:30 am

Hey everyone been a long time since I've posted in here (no smart alec responses to that please) but anyway right to the point I assume.

It started when I went to go see my first ex girlfriends sister/my friend. She told me about how Crystal (ex girlfriend that lied, cheated, and 2-3 months after the break up got pregnant with the new guy which for some reason hurt more than the breakup itself!) so I started texting a mutual friend and she knew about it too, I told her that no matter what if she would let me I'd help her, so after some simple asking I got Crystals number and started texting her, I offered to pay up to half of her apartment for her.

In case you all forgot my previous rants, she lied cheated and obv. broke up with me. I went into a state of depression and anger towards her. I kept thinking about her, continued to think about her and how she hurt me and that I'd be friends with her still, than we talk for a little bit than she blocked me. I texted her and she didn't block me just stopped replying. So I pretty much said "forget you I don't need this" and stopped trying to be friends with her. Now here I am offering to pay for half her apartment each month and lawyer fees if the boyfriend tries fighting for her kid that they had together.

matsumo itsu offline
Star Fighter
Star Fighter

Postby LadyLucy » Wed Aug 01, 2012 12:45 pm

Wow....*hugs* You got yourself in deep, there man. She sounds like a hungry ghost if there ever was one...can you back out of the deal you made her?
viewtopic.php?t=2354- my Art Thread...please visit!!
Behold, the rejoyic-ify worthy sig by Jeremified!!!

Thankszers to Vora for this coolzers sig!!!

Someone told me today that I was crazy....I fell off my unicorn in shock!
LadyLucy offline
Lyoko Freak
Lyoko Freak

Postby matsumo itsu » Fri Aug 03, 2012 1:30 am

She doesn't even want to take the deal, she said she can handle it on her own and she only needs help getting a job.

matsumo itsu offline
Star Fighter
Star Fighter