Lyoko Freak: 2005 - 2015. Return to the past now....

It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 10:56 am

AGAIN!? WHY DO I KEEP BELIEVING THIS WOMAN!

Life sucks. Tell us about your problems and maybe we can help. =)

Moderators: The Administrators, Moderators

AGAIN!? WHY DO I KEEP BELIEVING THIS WOMAN!

Postby matsumo itsu » Tue May 01, 2012 8:14 pm

Okay my mother (if she can be called that) has done something she has done a million times in the past, she offers to go do something than bails last second, she's done it when she lived here and she does it now that I can't even see her frequently since she divorced my dad. I hate her so much, she acts like she cares than once the time to prove it comes around she pulls this exact same stunt! "Hey to celebrate you graduating I'm going to take you out get you dress clothes for your graduation gift that you can use for job interviews and than I'll go to your banquet when we're done shopping" yeah she just bailed because it's not convenient since she can't see her lawyer the same day, so she rescheduled for a day where she see's her lawyer, which knowing her she'll either bail on that too or be in a bad mood (as is common) thus ruining the whole fun of it.

matsumo itsu offline
Star Fighter
Star Fighter

Postby LadyLucy » Tue May 01, 2012 10:34 pm

*hugs* Have you tried to be upfront about how her waffly-ways hurt your feelings and drive you nuts? Depending on how realisitc/reasonable she is, you confronting her calmly might make her realize how much she's hurting you.
Or she might just get all defenceive, which, sadly, shows that this is the type of "mother" who takes their own selfish needs above their child's. Sadly, happens frequently. Making promises puts a temporary bandaid over any parental guilt they might feel about not being in your life, but breaking the promises rips that bandaid off again, although sometimes the parent themselves don't realize it. ^^;
Sometimes adults are even more thick in the head then we younger set. ^^;
viewtopic.php?t=2354- my Art Thread...please visit!!
Behold, the rejoyic-ify worthy sig by Jeremified!!!

Thankszers to Vora for this coolzers sig!!!

Someone told me today that I was crazy....I fell off my unicorn in shock!
LadyLucy offline
Lyoko Freak
Lyoko Freak

Postby matsumo itsu » Tue May 01, 2012 10:48 pm

My earliest memory of this woman doing this was when I was 12, I'm 18 now. She'll probably pull the same freaking bull freaking *stops self mid sentence* I mean, she'll probably do the same thing on my wedding day if I had to guess, she does it every time no matter the event, my mom put us into debt, cheated on my dad and told him she wanted to divorce, lived here for 3 more months after that, has no common sense, all she did was sleep, work, and facebook. I HATE THIS WOMAN I CALLED MOTHER

matsumo itsu offline
Star Fighter
Star Fighter