Lyoko Freak: 2005 - 2015. Return to the past now....

It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 2:42 pm

Mental stress

Life sucks. Tell us about your problems and maybe we can help. =)

Moderators: The Administrators, Moderators

Mental stress

Postby matsumo itsu » Sun Jul 10, 2011 11:36 pm

Feel free to relocate this if needed.

Alright for the past few days I've been under minor mental stress but today oh dear, no sleep for me. Alright what I've been having mental stress is you all remember my first break up, well since then I've fallen for another girl, but what I heard is making me question my own sanity. I heard "Mike, if Crystal(ex) asks for forgiveness give it to her and give her a second chance.". I've heard that 2 times now, when no one was in the room. I first heard it before bed 4-5 nights ago and than again tonight, almost louder.

Am I going crazy? Is someone actually trying to talk to me? If someone is trying to talk to me, is it God or someone/something else?

matsumo itsu offline
Star Fighter
Star Fighter

Postby Vodka's Vengeance » Sat Jul 16, 2011 12:45 am

It may just be all in your head. Lack of sleep can do that. If it really bothers you, get in touch with a professional.
Hey Rambo, throw me a shotgun!

Vodka's Vengeance offline
Jeremie's Assistant
Jeremie's Assistant

Postby jym1 » Sun Jul 24, 2011 7:45 pm

while it's true that Schizophrenia often manifests itself for the first time in late teens/early twenties, are you showing other signs of it?
http://www.helpguide.org/mental/schizop ... ymptom.htm
you've heard of LF,CLF, and probably even TL...but have you seen CLV?
jym1 offline
Popular Kid
Popular Kid

Postby Lyoko SA80 » Tue Jan 24, 2012 9:42 am

All I can say young warrior . Stop .Take a breath and chill . I can't think way you are thinking you hearing voices apart from what jym1 Which saing is pausable.But in my line of work Chef stress is my work, Still calm in control . Step back listen to some music classical ok . I'm a heavy metal but my head chef adviced me in classical it work for me .

Remember

YOU ARE NEVER ALONE .

SAFEGUARD .

WE ARE ALL LYOKO WARRIORS HERE.

Fighting for a world without danger

SAFEDGUARD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Lyoko SA80 offline
Star Fighter
Star Fighter

Postby TheLQ » Tue Jan 24, 2012 10:09 am

I recommend excersise. Doesn't have to mean going to the gym, its as simple as taking a long walk. Bring music if you like. The point of this is to
  1. Clear your mind
  2. Get fresh air
  3. Sleep better (this makes you tired and therefore sleepy)
  4. Releive stress
  5. etc
Trust me, this works.

You could also try taking a break. Don't get so wrapped up in relationship stuff. Go solo for a while. Hang out with friends. Play some video games. Do your hobby. Realize that getting all worked up in relationships and being depressed all the time isn't healthy. All of these will help you bring yourself back up.

Hope this helps
Last edited by TheLQ on Wed Jan 25, 2012 6:56 am, edited 1 time in total.
TheLQ offline
Star Fighter
Star Fighter

Postby matsumo itsu » Tue Jan 24, 2012 5:39 pm

I've actually just got over the break up 2 months ago, yeah I know it was awhile but I continued to blame myself, I've stopped blaming myself about it, and once I did that I was able to rest peacefully, I never did hear that voice again but I've forgiven her in my heart completely and that brought me peace, thanks for the support guys! I feel at home with you guys, you all truly care about other lyoko warriors!

matsumo itsu offline
Star Fighter
Star Fighter