Lyoko Freak: 2005 - 2015. Return to the past now....

It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 4:25 pm

Anti-Rant (religious be warned)

Life sucks. Tell us about your problems and maybe we can help. =)

Moderators: The Administrators, Moderators

Anti-Rant (religious be warned)

Postby matsumo itsu » Mon Feb 21, 2011 12:25 am

I just want to be able to say this and I know this is not a rant but it's an anti-rant it's a praise to the Lord God almighty and the Omnipotent creator of the heavens and earth. I have been going through a rough time and he has just come through for me I was borderline insane just because of what was going on but I know that he is willing to forgive me even though I did something I can't say, I've done things in my life I am by no means proud of and I'm just so thankful that through the amazing power of the blood that my sins have been paid and I have been forgiven for every sin, the Lord God is truly caring and he is a just God. He is so willing to forgive, you could spit in his face so to speak and he will truly be willing to forgive you if you are sorry, he is just so kind and has given me the best people in my life, great parents (who are thankfully still together which is rare in the city I'm in), got a great girlfriend, great sister, he has even given me a second family within the church. This is basically to tell everyone just how happy I am, sorry for this not being a rant but I just need to express how happy I am with God! God bless all of you!

matsumo itsu offline
Star Fighter
Star Fighter

Re: Anti-Rant (religious be warned)

Postby Keith Fordson Sr. » Fri Jun 21, 2013 3:57 pm

Many thanks to the church of fudge.
Keith Fordson Sr. offline
New Kid
New Kid