Lyoko Freak: 2005 - 2015. Return to the past now....

It is currently Sun Apr 28, 2024 9:33 am

Ipod touch

Life sucks. Tell us about your problems and maybe we can help. =)

Moderators: The Administrators, Moderators

Ipod touch

Postby matsumo itsu » Wed Jan 26, 2011 5:44 pm

Hello everyone, I am so epic! I brought my ipod with me bowling and had it when our group went to mc donalds to eat, I had it while at mc donalds and somewhere between there, the vehicle leading to my car, the quick hug I gave to my girlfriend to my car to my house to my room, I lost my Ipod, I have no idea if it's in the first vehicle, at my house, or in the snow at my girlfriends house, I can't go anywhere since I got grounded for getting home late so I asked my girlfriend if she could look for it, she got hurt last night before this morning so she couldn't so she asked her sister who decided to wait until after school, then instead of looking for it went to her boyfriends house, so I just hope that my Ipod is not in the snow.

matsumo itsu offline
Star Fighter
Star Fighter

Postby KayLenny#7 » Wed Jan 26, 2011 5:48 pm

Ouch. I lost my phone in the snow once. I only found it once the snow was all gone. x.x Good luck on your search, I hope you get it back!
Formerly known as Numbuh 7

I'm out. Have fun homies.
KayLenny#7 offline
Lyoko Freak
Lyoko Freak

Postby matsumo itsu » Wed Jan 26, 2011 6:13 pm

Same kind of wish my friend/ girlfriends sister would of at least looked since I can't even go over there myself.

matsumo itsu offline
Star Fighter
Star Fighter

Postby . » Wed Jan 26, 2011 6:15 pm

matsumo itsu wrote:Same kind of wish my friend/ girlfriends sister would of at least looked since I can't even go over there myself.

would of been nice, not her responsibility or obligation though.
. offline
Lyoko Freak
Lyoko Freak

Postby matsumo itsu » Wed Jan 26, 2011 6:43 pm

yeah but we've been friends for a lil over a year now, would of been nice to try to save a $300 piece of tech.

matsumo itsu offline
Star Fighter
Star Fighter

Postby KayLenny#7 » Wed Jan 26, 2011 6:45 pm

matsumo itsu wrote:yeah but we've been friends for a lil over a year now, would of been nice to try to save a $300 piece of tech.

As far as I'm concerned, good friendships are like having family. Your best interest is their best interest. You shouldn't even have to ask. ._.

KayLenny#7 offline
Lyoko Freak
Lyoko Freak

Postby matsumo itsu » Thu Jan 27, 2011 12:16 am

Great now I randomly sent a friend request to someone in missouri that I never met nor send a friend request to, in fact, he is not on the search page at all.

matsumo itsu offline
Star Fighter
Star Fighter

Postby KayLenny#7 » Thu Jan 27, 2011 12:16 am

matsumo itsu wrote:Great now I randomly sent a friend request to someone in missouri that I never met nor send a friend request to, in fact, he is not on the search page at all.
What are you talking about? o.O

KayLenny#7 offline
Lyoko Freak
Lyoko Freak

Postby green » Thu Jan 27, 2011 12:51 am

KayLenny#7 wrote:
matsumo itsu wrote:Great now I randomly sent a friend request to someone in missouri that I never met nor send a friend request to, in fact, he is not on the search page at all.
What are you talking about? o.O
sounds like facebook

The only thing I can say is good luck. I know how frustrating it is to loose something and know it could possible be in so many places.
green offline
Star Fighter
Star Fighter

Postby matsumo itsu » Thu Jan 27, 2011 6:26 am

believe someone used the facebook app to send a friend request to someone, unless I sent it forever ago.

EDIT------ Okay never mind just sent a friend request to Carth a long time and he just now changed something on his page for once in a million years. Sorry to say Carth but you scared me.
Happy Edit ------ YAY Crystal (Girlfriend) found my ipod touch! Yay now if I could get it but got to wait till wednesday. it still gives the screen saying it needs charged which is expected since it was almost dead when I lost it. hopefully when it fell it didn't crack since I'm unsure of it's exact position when it fell.

matsumo itsu offline
Star Fighter
Star Fighter