Lyoko Freak: 2005 - 2015. Return to the past now....

It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 11:46 am

Ranting about the habits of people.

Life sucks. Tell us about your problems and maybe we can help. =)

Moderators: The Administrators, Moderators

Is there something that people do that makes you crazy?

Yes, one of the ones listed.
No votes
Yes, but it's not listed. (please post)
No votes
Nope. Might as well be a monk.
No votes

Total votes : 0

Ranting about the habits of people.

Postby KayLenny#7 » Fri Jan 21, 2011 12:37 am

Well, due to the dead-ness of this forum, time for relevant, yet otherwise not important posts. Well not that this isn't important, but yeah you get the idea.

Anyway...

People. Have you ever noticed those little things that people do that drive you nuts? These things are easily noticeable and annoying every day.

- I cannot stand when people say "it is what it is." Oh em gee. Seriously. Are some so unoriginal that they can't come up with a real response? Why would anything be anything other than what it actually is? Of course it IS what it IS. x.x :cussout:
- When the family gets groceries and there's a really yummy food. "Save some for me," they say. Then time goes by, nobody eats it. And then it goes bad. This whole time it could have been yours. But no. You were saving it for your family. And now it's gone. Why didn't anyone eat it? :no:
- Attention-seeking girls. Really? Come on. Drama is stressful enough if it finds its way into your life. Why create more. And then blame it on someone who just wants to stay out of it? It makes no sense. :wag:

I'll add more as I think about it. :o
Last edited by KayLenny#7 on Fri Jan 21, 2011 2:32 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Formerly known as Numbuh 7

I'm out. Have fun homies.
KayLenny#7 offline
Lyoko Freak
Lyoko Freak

Postby ArgentDandelion » Fri Jan 21, 2011 2:08 pm

When people say "like," as in....no, it pains me too much to make an example. It is the scourge that pollutes the English language among a certain portion of the population. "A lot" also bothers me, especially when incorrectly joined as "alot." Leetspeak/textspeak and lack of punctuation is ridiculous as well.

Referring to pterosaurs as birds or dinosaurs is bothersome. Additionally, the tendency of ignorant persons to repeatedly refer to Tyrannosaurus by its ceaseless, popular moniker, which often does not even appear italicized as it should. If mentioning Tyrannosaurus, it is most probable one's audience knows no other kind but rex, so why be specific?

What also bothers me are jeans which intentionally have holes in them being 'all the rage' in my area.

Google is not a verb. "Search" is not too difficult to remember.
ArgentDandelion offline
Popular Kid
Popular Kid

Postby KayLenny#7 » Fri Jan 21, 2011 2:31 pm

ArgentDandelion wrote:When people say "like," as in....no, it pains me too much to make an example. It is the scourge that pollutes the English language among a certain portion of the population.

Lol I'm one of those people. Well kinda anyway. I'm not excessive about it by any means.

ArgentDandelion wrote:Referring to pterosaurs as birds or dinosaurs is bothersome. Additionally, the tendency of ignorant persons to repeatedly refer to Tyrannosaurus by its ceaseless, popular moniker, which often does not even appear italicized as it should. If mentioning Tyrannosaurus, it is most probable one's audience knows no other kind but rex, so why be specific?

I don't even like dinosaurs. Creatures bore me. xD Those people who say "Rawr is Dinosaur for 'I love you' ;D" really irritate me. Like (lol told you I was one of those) um noooo, 'rawr' is just 'rawr'. If I say 'rawr', I'm angry. It's growling, not showing affection.

ArgentDandelion wrote:What also bothers me are jeans which intentionally have holes in them being 'all the rage' in my area.

How do you feel about people who earn the holes in their jeans by means of over wearing? The ones that can't afford new ones? Like me... >.<
Formerly known as Numbuh 7

I'm out. Have fun homies.
KayLenny#7 offline
Lyoko Freak
Lyoko Freak