Lyoko Freak: 2005 - 2015. Return to the past now....

It is currently Thu Apr 25, 2024 7:40 am

Awesome but yet horrible

Life sucks. Tell us about your problems and maybe we can help. =)

Moderators: The Administrators, Moderators

Awesome but yet horrible

Postby matsumo itsu » Thu May 06, 2010 7:40 pm

Hey everyone guess what, first girlfriend! Sounds great right? Well the other guy that liked her is talking about "ending it". What should I do to help that friend?

matsumo itsu offline
Star Fighter
Star Fighter

Re: Awesome but yet horrible

Postby TheLQ » Thu May 06, 2010 9:18 pm

kiichiro kusaki wrote:Hey everyone guess what, first girlfriend! Sounds great right? Well the other guy that liked her is talking about "ending it". What should I do to help that friend?

Define "ending it". End your relationship, his life, you, her, what?
TheLQ offline
Star Fighter
Star Fighter

Postby matsumo itsu » Thu May 06, 2010 9:20 pm

I'm guessing his life since he talked about how that kind of thing always happens.

matsumo itsu offline
Star Fighter
Star Fighter

Postby . » Fri May 07, 2010 3:53 am

kiichiro kusaki wrote:I'm guessing his life since he talked about how that kind of thing always happens.

Do nothing. One less f*cking mouthbreather sucking up resources.

*sigh* Okay, assuming your a half-way decent person, you can't just stand by and let him hurt himself. There are two ways to deal with it, smart way is to just alert your school officals. They'll take care of it. Tis there job. You could also go about dealing with this under the adults radar, I wouldn't recomend it because it's not your responsibility, and it's a whole lot of headache. I strongly reccomend you alert an adult, not because it's the right thing to do but because it's the smarter thing to do for YOU if YOU think he's serious.

I once knew a guy, when he broke up with his girlfriend and she moved on, layed down on railroad tracks and took a picture. Total douchebag. Choked him out by the end of the year.

[/Drunk Ranting]
. offline
Lyoko Freak
Lyoko Freak

Postby TheLQ » Fri May 07, 2010 7:41 am

D.T. Evolution wrote:Do nothing. One less f*cking mouthbreather sucking up resources.

Alright that's it. Someone ban this troll/idiot/annoying asshole/drunk. All you do is f*ck with people. Go take your radicalism, racism, and apathy somewhere else.

---

Back on topic. I would not do something like that. And here's the reason (see that DT, I give a reason, not just a heil hitler salute and a gas mask): One should not condem people like that unless you are absolutly sure that he is sucidal and is going to do it real soon, or its over a girlfriend. Now I'm pretty sure its about the last one, but is he really going to do it? If not, then do nothing. If he is, since its over a girlfriend then report it just like DT said. Its not your problem. This person just needs to learn that their are many many girls on this earth and guys will have many. He MUST understand this to be able to function in high school and adult hood.

Hope he gets better though
TheLQ offline
Star Fighter
Star Fighter

Postby matsumo itsu » Sat May 08, 2010 10:29 am

He's calmed down and is okay right now. He doesn't want me talking to him which I don't blame him I'm just going to let it pan out and see what happens.

matsumo itsu offline
Star Fighter
Star Fighter