Lyoko Freak: 2005 - 2015. Return to the past now....

It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 10:55 am

The Dante rant thread

Life sucks. Tell us about your problems and maybe we can help. =)

Moderators: The Administrators, Moderators

The Dante rant thread

Postby Slayer » Tue Mar 02, 2010 1:42 am

I just thought that since my life is how it is i wont flood the rants sub forum with a million threads of my problems.

School problem

Today at the start of school before fist period i had a busted set of apple headphones in attached to nothing and a teacher came up and started to tell me to give him my phone or ipod which ever i had. Naturally since i actually didn't have anything i said i dont have anything and we both kept on repeating ourselves for about 5-10 minutes now in period 5 (about 3-4 hours later) he pulled me out of class with the entire principle team and the year 9 and 10 student managers to make me go through my locker to look for the phone or ipod that i didn't have. When we got to my locker i cleaned it out and my bag was emptied and then he said "Oh he might have put it in a friends locker" and gave me a after school detention and said for every day he doesn't get my phone or ipod i will get another one.

Now when mum got home i gave her the detention slip and she for some reason sided with the school until i showed her the headphones. Then she went through my room looking for my other ipod headphones and didn't even find them because the teacher took them. Now i have TWO after schools because i apparently was being a smart a** to him when i said "Fine go through it you wont find anything" and one for not giving up my phone or ipod.

Now for home problems

For a while now my mum and oldest brother have been fighting a lot and he decided to move out. Now mum wants to sell the house and move to some other part of the world with the excuse "Those two only use this house as a dumping site, if they did that anywhere else they would still pay rent!" Now my other brother who lives with my dad has offered to pay for the room he uses here when he is here and for the space his car is taking up AND about 25% of the shopping bill every time he comes here. That all adds up to about $200 every fortnight. That is at minimum the food for two weeks covered. I have even said when i get a job i will pay rent so she doesn't sell the house and she just yelled "WHY ARE YOU LOOKING FOR A JOB?! YOU DON'T EVEN NEED ANYTHING! I PAY FOR YOUR FOOD AND CLOTHS!" and sure she pays my mobile bill, the power etc but the only cloths i have now are the ones i got for Christmas and the ones that i bought at the end of last year. I have even cut down the time im on the computer, watch T.V and even shower! That with my brother gone will cut the bills in more than half, i have even looked for cheaper internet plans because we wont use over 100 gig a month (well she wont i can in less than a day) but noooooo we have to keep everything else as is.

She then goes off at me for not having any homework even though i have showed her notes from teachers saying that I'm ahead of my entire class in every subject, i even finished my I.T course in less than 2 hours but no she still isnt satisfied she wants me to do more! i have even done the year 10, 11 and 12 non VCE (that's like the stuff that gives qualifications) work in like 3 weeks and she is telling me to do more.

There will be no mercy, only slain bodies and taken souls. Dont be afraid, be terrified.
Slayer offline
Popular Kid
Popular Kid

Postby Rho » Tue Mar 02, 2010 10:12 am

My god, they went to that much trouble just to confiscate a phone/iPod? Don't they have better things to do?
That's just ridiculous.. and if it was before school, why did he care so much?
I'm not sure who you could complain to, perhaps someone higher up at the school board.. because issuing you multiple detentions for that is unjustifiable. I think your teacher is looking for any way to mess with you, and he should not be able to get away with that. Superintendent, maybe? There should be some sort of phone number or other information on your school district's website.
"english isnt his first language, leave him alone. im more upset at people that have been speaking english their whole lives and cant write a readable sentence."
http://www.formspring.me/rholf
Presenting..the REAL Jean-Pierre Delmas!
Rho offline
Star Fighter
Star Fighter

Postby Slayer » Wed Mar 24, 2010 1:32 am

Now i have more issues with my school -_-

Today in first period i got pulled out of class and taken to the year 9-10 sub-school (the welfare people for my year level and the one above me) and got told that my friend was getting scared of me because i use to put him in a headlock and rub his head with my knuckles. Now i was given a warning then, yeah ok i was in the wrong.

Now when my mum got home she tells me that apparently i am at risk of suspension because i have apparently been warned three times before today. The school doesn't have any witnesses to that, only the word of the teacher that gave me the detentions in my last post. This teacher hates me and i can prove it. He corrected a maths test i did. My friend and me looked at our answers and the ones that i had wrong he had right even though we had the same answer.

Now for now until the end of term (two and a half weeks) i have after-schools until they can work out that the teacher that said i got warnings is a lying son of a *****!

There will be no mercy, only slain bodies and taken souls. Dont be afraid, be terrified.
Slayer offline
Popular Kid
Popular Kid

Postby Rho » Wed Mar 24, 2010 9:27 pm

Oi.
Are there any other schools you could attend? That one sounds like a hellhole. I'd say try to get out of there if you can.
"english isnt his first language, leave him alone. im more upset at people that have been speaking english their whole lives and cant write a readable sentence."
http://www.formspring.me/rholf
Presenting..the REAL Jean-Pierre Delmas!
Rho offline
Star Fighter
Star Fighter

Postby Slayer » Thu Mar 25, 2010 12:40 am

Rho wrote:Oi.
Are there any other schools you could attend? That one sounds like a hellhole. I'd say try to get out of there if you can.

Sadly no, the next closest is about half a hours drive away and a privet school. In other words it would cost lots of money to go there :(

Slayer offline
Popular Kid
Popular Kid

Postby Phoenix Wolf » Fri Apr 09, 2010 2:17 pm

Sorry to hear that Slayer.... Just hang in there... I am not sure if this pertains to your situation or not but it is a good quote. " You must do the thing that you think you cannot" Elenore Roosevelt.
Where Reality Ends and Virtuality Begins!!!
Catch Ya On The Flipside!!
Phoenix Wolf offline
Star Fighter
Star Fighter

Location: Searching for LadyLucy....Happy to be recovered from anxiey...

Postby . » Sat Apr 10, 2010 2:15 am

Sad truth? your a student, the faculty is always right and you are always wrong. Your choices are either to just accept it or rebel against it. Sure you'll still get in trouble if you rebel, but it may make you feel better.
. offline
Lyoko Freak
Lyoko Freak

Postby Phoenix Wolf » Sat Apr 10, 2010 11:34 pm

As the saying goes the faclty thinks "I'm right you're wrong. I'm big youre little. I'm smart you're dumb and there is nothing you can do about it." (Trunchable- Matilda) It is the sad truth but all you can do is hang in there don't allow them the victory of winning.
Phoenix Wolf offline
Star Fighter
Star Fighter

Postby Taelia » Sun Apr 11, 2010 12:10 am

I feel your pain. :) I had some of the most arrogant and self-absorbed teachers in the world.
Taelia offline
Lyoko Freak
Lyoko Freak

Postby Slayer » Mon Apr 12, 2010 2:17 am

D.T. Evolution wrote:Sad truth? your a student, the faculty is always right and you are always wrong. Your choices are either to just accept it or rebel against it. Sure you'll still get in trouble if you rebel, but it may make you feel better.

Oh thanks for the idea, every one in my class hates most of the teachers so we are all going to give them a bit of a hard time. Got an idea on how to get them the sack as well. Get the teacher out of the room and have my friend put me in a sleeper hold and get it on tape. When the principle realises that the teacher wasn't in the room its bye bye teacher and my friend finaly gets out :) double win.

Today was the first day back as well so i gave the teacher that tried to take my phone a real hard time and the entire class went against him so he got yelled at :D

Slayer offline
Popular Kid
Popular Kid

Postby Taelia » Mon Apr 12, 2010 11:01 am

Sounds veeeeery familiar. ;)
Taelia offline
Lyoko Freak
Lyoko Freak

Postby Phoenix Wolf » Tue Apr 13, 2010 9:16 pm

Slayer wrote:
D.T. Evolution wrote:Sad truth? your a student, the faculty is always right and you are always wrong. Your choices are either to just accept it or rebel against it. Sure you'll still get in trouble if you rebel, but it may make you feel better.

Oh thanks for the idea, every one in my class hates most of the teachers so we are all going to give them a bit of a hard time. Got an idea on how to get them the sack as well. Get the teacher out of the room and have my friend put me in a sleeper hold and get it on tape. When the principle realises that the teacher wasn't in the room its bye bye teacher and my friend finaly gets out :) double win.

Today was the first day back as well so i gave the teacher that tried to take my phone a real hard time and the entire class went against him so he got yelled at :D

Just be very careful how you do it. If you get carried away you could get in alot of hot water... But keep in mind working as a team is the best way to get things done....
Phoenix Wolf offline
Star Fighter
Star Fighter

Postby Slayer » Tue May 18, 2010 3:53 am

For once i have a small problem but ill start with a small update.

It turns out that the teacher that gave me those after school detentions was a pedophile and he is apparently going to be charged as he should be. The bad side of this is that he was hitting on the girl that i will mention later.

My mother is starting to treat me a bit more like her son not her slave (yay! :D) and I'm finally getting some pocket money might not he that much but its worth it. And as for my school being really bad but good at keeping it quiet is now getting to be a bit hard due to the fact that there was a fight that the school could not contain yesterday.

You will most likely get a little bit of a laugh from this :) At lunch yesterday i was standing at the basketball courts and i saw a fight start and thought "must be some snobby kid that bagged some other person's mother" and kept on talking to my friend next thing i know i hear some kid yell "Run away man he has a knife" and i suddenly became interested. Then all of the high 'ranking' teachers (Principle vice-principles and sub school) were all running out and trying to get people away and not get stabbed at the same time, then i realized three teachers were on the phone at once, two were to each other and one was on to the cops. The teachers tried to keep the students in the dark by having us go into lock down, and then the cops came and went when they stopped the fight. Then when we went in to period five the cops came back and it was only because i had sport that i saw them. Now my school is gonna be on the news for the worst thing they could think of. I'm not saying that's good or bad though i kinda like my school.

Now my problem and I'm not sure if i posted something like this in the past and sorry if i did but as i slightly mentioned earlier there is this girl I'm in love with, i have known her for longer than either of us thought and it was only when i walked her home once that i remembered. The only problem is i can hardly talk to her. When i do i can at least make some sense, the problem is that when something is bothering her even if she says that nothing is wrong and puts on a smile and a happy voice i can tell that she is lying and it makes me sad that she doesn't trust me to tell me what was going on and i want to be the kind of person that she can trust with anything, i already made a deal with her that she can call me any time of any day about anything and she has agreed to it and called me once because she couldn't sleep and she has trusted me with small secrets and things like that but i feel bad that she is depressed and that i cant help her in any way.

Slayer offline
Popular Kid
Popular Kid

Postby mcrlvr394 » Wed May 19, 2010 10:45 pm

About the knife thing: I know how you feel. The school I went to until I moved had a gun threat over Facebook of all places. It was reported and then fifteen cops showed up, but nothing happened. About your iPod issues: that is BS. Why go through that much trouble? It's pointless, and I'm sure if you ignore it, it might go away. Good luck, my friend.
RIP Bobo

lovelikewoe

~formerly known as yumi_713~
mcrlvr394 offline
Teacher's Pet
Teacher's Pet