Lyoko Freak: 2005 - 2015. Return to the past now....

It is currently Tue Apr 23, 2024 3:20 am

Just need to rant!

Life sucks. Tell us about your problems and maybe we can help. =)

Moderators: The Administrators, Moderators

Just need to rant!

Postby matsumo itsu » Tue Jan 12, 2010 9:45 pm

Over the past few months i've had a friend that's a bit different, barely trusts anyone. Never able to feel pain(emotional), Get's in fights, Would take extreme measures, someone hurt him, he sends em to hospital, which there the cops won't do anything, and so he's actually been getting better, starting to trust, learning to actually not just to go to extreme, he even stopped drinking(supposidly we're online friends) and now he thinks he should just go back to being mentally disturbed, which angers me, because he's a good friend, don't want to see him start going to his old ways, where he would not care whether or not he loses a friend, a loved one, anything, which i know it's his life not mine, and we're online friends, but for some reason it angers me, and I have another friend i've known for 3 years all of a sudden decide she wants me out of her life just because one guy calls her something, which i would say what it is but can't cause inappropriate, lets just say a male part, and so i'm losing a friend, my other friend decides to go all mental on me, started thinking i was losing two very good friends that i tell every secret to without question.

matsumo itsu offline
Star Fighter
Star Fighter

Postby SearchingLyoko » Tue Jan 12, 2010 11:20 pm

It is time for an intervention.

That said... I'm here for support.
SearchingLyoko Delenda Est.

SearchingLyoko offline
Permanently Banned
Permanently Banned

Postby matsumo itsu » Tue Jan 12, 2010 11:29 pm

For me any friend, is a valuable friend, i trust them, i have a bond with em, i'm happy when they are, sad when they are, you know like real life friends, but these two friends, one wants me out of their life cause one guy, and that's the friend of three years, one just wants to be alone and hate everyone around him, which with me wanting to have friends and keep em, this kills me, pulls me apart.

matsumo itsu offline
Star Fighter
Star Fighter

Postby SearchingLyoko » Tue Jan 12, 2010 11:52 pm

I understand.

I happen to feel that way about all humans... so I hope you get through to your friend.

Support is here.
SearchingLyoko Delenda Est.

SearchingLyoko offline
Permanently Banned
Permanently Banned

Re: Just need to rant!

Postby Slayer » Wed Jan 13, 2010 12:49 am

L_Ryuzaki wrote:Over the past few months i've had a friend that's a bit different, barely trusts anyone. Never able to feel pain(emotional), Get's in fights, Would take extreme measures, someone hurt him, he sends em to hospital, which there the cops won't do anything, and so he's actually been getting better, starting to trust, learning to actually not just to go to extreme, he even stopped drinking(supposidly we're online friends) and now he thinks he should just go back to being mentally disturbed, which angers me, because he's a good friend, don't want to see him start going to his old ways, where he would not care whether or not he loses a friend, a loved one, anything, which i know it's his life not mine, and we're online friends, but for some reason it angers me

Sounds like me :P

And as for the other person like i tell every one i know that has this problem, its there loss. There missn out on havn a good friend and i know its hard to accept that sometimes but youll get over it one day and if not then wait a couple o weeks and try talkn to them again.
Slayer offline
Popular Kid
Popular Kid

Postby matsumo itsu » Wed Jan 13, 2010 4:08 pm

heheh... today was great, little back story though, i met a girl, my friend lied and said she already had a bf, and her best friend said she did, so i backed off cause i was trying to get with her, and so i back off, he starts, not continues starts to go out with her, so i've been trying to show i still like her and everything, and my friend when she was gone, pretty much acted like he didn't care she was sick, once she's back though he's all "I missed you". which angers me cause he really didn't care. Though he is lying to her making her think he likes her.

matsumo itsu offline
Star Fighter
Star Fighter

Postby XanasVoodooDoll » Fri Jan 22, 2010 4:52 am

Thats like one of the lowest things someone can do.

I had a guy do pretty much the same thing to me. And then he ends up going out with three of my best friends and does the same to them. So I kinda know what your going through.

And the whole losing friends thing... well Ive been through that recently too. My best friend since the age of 4(now 14 btw) wishes I didnt exist now and some friends I met at school last year have decided hating me would make them happy.

Grrr friends can backstab really badly.
XD
!!!I Luuurve William Dunbar!!!
♥
SPANDEX
♥
Unhealthy Obsessions With Fictional Characters
♥
SPANDEX
♥
Friends, Family, St John, Boyfriend, School, Life
XD