Lyoko Freak: 2005 - 2015. Return to the past now....

It is currently Fri Apr 19, 2024 5:58 pm

Sick of my f****** mouther

Life sucks. Tell us about your problems and maybe we can help. =)

Moderators: The Administrators, Moderators

Sick of my f****** mouther

Postby Slayer » Fri Jan 01, 2010 10:06 pm

Ok firs of all sorry if I miss spell anythin I'm on my iPod and will fix it later.

My mum has always been tight with monie and stuff, a few weeks ago we got in to a fight and she said That my dad is why she is a bitter old b**** and that I will end up like him and she has been saying that since I was about 7 years old. But when we had this fight I realised something when she mooved me from my first primary school I started to become violant and stuff and she did nuthing about it. Now this morning I woke up at 5AM and went on my computer to wright my fanfic, at 10 she got up and instantly started yelling and screaming at me "get off the f***ing computer and clean the damn house!" so I got up and got the vaccume out and went to get the outher head for it when the power heand and pole fell down she yelled "what the f*** was that?! If you brake that you will pay for it boy!" and I turned arount to her wanting to hit he and said "sure but you will have to wait for me to get a job so that I finaly get some gd damn money!" then she raised her hand and I flinched and she said that it's my falt that the old vaccume brok and I said that it was when she used it that it stopped working and she turned to my older brouther who attempted to fix the old vacccume and asked why it stopped working he said it was just worn out and mum didn't beleve him and said the vaccume we had befor that one lasted her 20 years now we got this vaccume befor I was even born and it's understandable that it would get worn out.

When I finished vaccumeing the carpet she said that this year she wants me to also vaccume her car, the doors that get dust in them and even the roof and that's when I snapped and said "no! I don't get anything out of this and I still havnt even had breakfast!" and she asked why I yelled "because you didn't f***ing buy milk last time you went shopping!" then my bro who buys his own food said to use his because he wouldn't be able to finish it all anyway so I did that then the phone rang and I ansered it the person had the rong number and I told them that then mum was like "who were they asking for?" I said who they asked for then the phone rung again and it was some one asking for my brouther who is with dad this week and when I hung up mum asked who it was what they wanted and I honestly wasn't paying attention on the phone then she said "If your going to anser the phone remember what the f*** the outher person said!" then I just yelled back "fine I won't anser the damn thing then I hate doing it any way! Thank you" and walked in to me room and locked my self in and thougt back to a few outher arguements we have had. And she told me to go eat my breakfast so I did that and I didn't think not to because like always she will start yelling again then she started yelling "you lock your self in that room and don't talk to any one or go out with your friends" so then I got up and said "because all my friends always ask me to go with them to the shops or movies! I can't go because either there scared of you, you don't like them or I can't afford it because I only get money two times a year and that's only ever a totle of $100!"

Going back about 6 months I got in trouble at school and got suspended and mum went nutty at me and got dad over to try and help her work out what I did after I had told her over 10 times. She asked me why I always go nuts over the smallest things blah blah blah some how we got back to my first fight back in grade 2 (I was about 9 or 10) and I said it was because it was the only way to shut people up from calling me a mummas boy for moving to the school she workes at and said that screwed up my life whitch I stand by. Then she asked my brouther that is staying with dad this week if something simmiler happened to him and he agreed but it was because he was friends with the ruiffer kids that he didn't have fights and stuff.

Back to the toppic my mum treats me like a slave that needs next to nothing but small amounts of food. And I just woked out something that goes to my last rant about a girl, it is my mum's falt because I mentioned she said that I'm going to become like my dad and that she is how she is because of him. I don't want the girl I love to end up a bitter cow that yells and screams at her kids over the smallest things.
Slayer offline
Popular Kid
Popular Kid

Postby SearchingLyoko » Sat Jan 02, 2010 12:45 am

I think sometimes parents may forget that their children are sentinent beings.
SearchingLyoko Delenda Est.

SearchingLyoko offline
Permanently Banned
Permanently Banned

Postby Slayer » Sat Jan 02, 2010 2:01 am

I've now done what someone in the work force would do, got what little food I cold find (candycains) and locked myself in my room I'm now on strike till the woman who gave birth to me treats me like a human and not a slave she can kick arround.

You guys think this is a good idea?

P.s I'm still on my iPod

There will be no mercy, only slain bodies and taken souls. Dont be afraid, be terrified.
Slayer offline
Popular Kid
Popular Kid

Postby jym1 » Sat Feb 06, 2010 3:32 pm

it sounds like she's overly stressed and overwhelmed.
I know what it's like to want to be treated like a human and not a slave (not from home, from other work experience).
if things get to the point of collapse, I'd say the best thing to do would be to talk to a school counselor. It might be time to go love with your dad
jym1 offline
Popular Kid
Popular Kid

Postby TheLQ » Sat Feb 06, 2010 4:11 pm

Dante wrote:I've now done what someone in the work force would do, got what little food I cold find (candycains) and locked myself in my room I'm now on strike till the woman who gave birth to me treats me like a human and not a slave she can kick arround.

You guys think this is a good idea?

P.s I'm still on my iPod

Err, who are you tring to hurt in this situation: Yourself or her? Cause it seems like your just destroying yourself. And doors can be broken down.

---

To your first post: A) Please use proper grammar. That entire first paragraph was one run on sentence.

Now for your situation: I honestly think you need a family consular. This seems like your house a scream fest, and thats not too good. If your mom refuses to do it (which she most likely will), complain to school. Social Services might get involved, but if its going to help your situation, then anything is good. Try and find ways to solve this situation is key; screaming houses aren't a good way to grow up. And calling you a piece of sh*t every day just leads you to where I went, and going there isn't the best place to be.

Also, if your getting in all this trouble at home and money problems, why not get a job? It gives you money that you can spend on whatever you want (be sure to create a bank account under your name or another trusted adult (dad maybe?)), you mom won't interfere with it too much and won't have anything to back up her arguments that you lazy, and its less time spent at home. Try and find one. You can research by asking at school, using computers at friends houses or schools, and reading the newspaper. It would really help you out.

Hope this helps
TheLQ offline
Star Fighter
Star Fighter

Postby Slayer » Sun Feb 07, 2010 2:38 am

Well a strike managed to get me some respect once my shrink (school recommended it like a year ago) got told about the situation, she suggested that mum should try and help with the house work every now and then.

And to Lord Quack im still about 3 months to young to get a job :(

There will be no mercy, only slain bodies and taken souls. Dont be afraid, be terrified.
Slayer offline
Popular Kid
Popular Kid

Postby TheLQ » Sun Feb 07, 2010 10:53 am

Dante wrote:Well a strike managed to get me some respect once my shrink (school recommended it like a year ago) got told about the situation, she suggested that mum should try and help with the house work every now and then.

And to Lord Quack im still about 3 months to young to get a job :(

Have you ever tried consoling with your mom there? It might really help, i'm telling you
TheLQ offline
Star Fighter
Star Fighter

Postby Slayer » Mon Feb 08, 2010 1:47 am

Lord.Quackstar wrote:Have you ever tried consoling with your mom there? It might really help, i'm telling you

Yeah we do that every now and then, i sorta drift in and out on whats being said though :P So far i think that we have worked out that i do actually do most of the house work even though its not always the best it can be because im tired or have something else to do but its better than her thinking i do nothing right?

Slayer offline
Popular Kid
Popular Kid