Lyoko Freak: 2005 - 2015. Return to the past now....

It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 12:08 pm

Dont know what to do...

Life sucks. Tell us about your problems and maybe we can help. =)

Moderators: The Administrators, Moderators

Dont know what to do...

Postby Slayer » Wed Sep 02, 2009 6:53 am

Well ill try and start from the start to make it easier on you guys. I got expelled from my first secondary school last year and came to this school and on my second day i saw a girl and in that moment i thought i was dreaming and tried not to think about it that much. then i realized that i wasn't dreaming and that she wasnt in my head. i went the last year with out talking to any one about it and then i got to the point that i had to tell some one and i was in luck because apparently i was friends with one of her best friends a long time ago and so i told her, then my old friend's ex ended up going out with this girl who i haven't stopped thinking about. and as you can tell that left me and my friend feeling like jumping off a bridge but once again i was in luck my friends ex ended up cheating on the girl im nuts about. cutting out the small portion in between then and now apparently the girl i like (don't like the word love) liked me not to long ago but then people at school that i told have been insulting her and getting to me and apparently i scare her and she now doesn't like me :( i occasionally talk to her on msn and myspace but when i do, all we end up saying is Me: Hi. Her: hey. Me: how are you? Her: good... five minutes later Me: what ya doing? her:*whatever she is doing* Her:by.

I don't no what i should do now, and i have had one outer friend that can some times help me but not that much... Any suggestions? At this time ill take any opportunity to get her to like me even if its just as a friend.
Slayer offline
Popular Kid
Popular Kid

Postby Lyoko Wario » Wed Sep 02, 2009 8:47 pm

You can start by making some sense in that post.

Because, as typed, I'm led to believe that you've seen a female for the very first time.
Lyoko Wario offline
Lyoko Team Member
Lyoko Team Member

Postby Slayer » Thu Sep 03, 2009 1:56 am

Yeah sorry im still kinda new to the whole making sense in a post thing. And i have seen lots of chiks in my small life time. My problem is that im having trouble talking to her face to face. And i think that she has a boy friend again, AND i think she hates me.
Slayer offline
Popular Kid
Popular Kid

Postby TheAppleFreak » Thu Sep 03, 2009 9:19 am

phoenix544 wrote:Yeah sorry im still kinda new to the whole making sense in a post thing. And i have seen lots of chiks in my small life time. My problem is that im having trouble talking to her face to face. And i think that she has a boy friend again, AND i think she hates me.

Ah, girl trouble. I know that problem well. Unfortunately for you, the last time I encountered a girl and attemptedtp get the courage to speak to her, her father nearly called the cops on me. So sorry, but I cannot help you.
I really gotta fix up this theme
TheAppleFreak offline
Someone actually trusted me to run this site
Someone actually trusted me to run this site

Postby . » Fri Sep 04, 2009 9:18 pm

TheAppleFreak wrote:
phoenix544 wrote:Yeah sorry im still kinda new to the whole making sense in a post thing. And i have seen lots of chiks in my small life time. My problem is that im having trouble talking to her face to face. And i think that she has a boy friend again, AND i think she hates me.

Ah, girl trouble. I know that problem well. Unfortunately for you, the last time I encountered a girl and attemptedtp get the courage to speak to her, her father nearly called the cops on me. So sorry, but I cannot help you.

Heres my advice, forget it. Dames are nothing but trouble.
. offline
Lyoko Freak
Lyoko Freak

Postby Rho » Sat Sep 05, 2009 3:42 am

Play it calm.
Ask her about her day and how she's doing. From experience, do NOT just send her IMs and whatnot that are along the lines of "hey", "mhmm", etc.

Also, don't go overboard with showing her you like her. I say give that a bit of time.
If you know where her locker is, if you're a decent poem writer, try writing her a love poem if you think you have some true feelings for her, stick it in there anonymously. She might like it.

If you want to talk to her face to face but are having issues, try preparing yourself for it. As strange as this might be, and slightly creepy, try talking to a picture of her, assuming you have one.
And when you approach her, just try to forget about being nervous and whatnot. Pretend she's just one of the people you can normally talk to.
"english isnt his first language, leave him alone. im more upset at people that have been speaking english their whole lives and cant write a readable sentence."
http://www.formspring.me/rholf
Presenting..the REAL Jean-Pierre Delmas!
Rho offline
Star Fighter
Star Fighter

Postby mcrlvr394 » Sat Sep 05, 2009 6:43 pm

Honestly, try to just be yourself. Don't try to be ubersexy or cool because girls like guys for who they are. Just sit down and hold an actual conversation with her without worrying about the things around you. Maybe you guys will hit it off and become friends, you know spending time at the movies or mall and taljking on the phone every night until two in the morning. Then it might escalate to something more. But if not, it won't be for nothing because you'll still have a great friend!
RIP Bobo

lovelikewoe

~formerly known as yumi_713~
mcrlvr394 offline
Teacher's Pet
Teacher's Pet

Postby Lyoko Wario » Sun Sep 06, 2009 12:00 am

Yumi_713 wrote:Honestly, try to just be yourself. Don't try to be ubersexy or cool because girls like guys for who they are. Just sit down and hold an actual conversation with her without worrying about the things around you. Maybe you guys will hit it off and become friends, you know spending time at the movies or mall and taljking on the phone every night until two in the morning. Then it might escalate to something more. But if not, it won't be for nothing because you'll still have a great friend!

Although I agree on the "making a friend is also good" angle, I've noticed that although girls may like the whole "just be yourself" thing in principle, in practice they still just want whatever updated version of The Fonz is currently popular. Not bashing the female gender by any means, just pointing out some things every dude knows.
Lyoko Wario offline
Lyoko Team Member
Lyoko Team Member

Postby Mewberries151 » Sun Sep 06, 2009 1:48 am

Planet Cool wrote:Although I agree on the "making a friend is also good" angle, I've noticed that although girls may like the whole "just be yourself" thing in principle, in practice they still just want whatever updated version of The Fonz is currently popular. Not bashing the female gender by any means, just pointing out some things every dude knows.

Oh really? What is the current "updated Fonz" then, pray tell?

I don't usually post on these things because what works for one person won't always work for someone else but, what you don't want to do is "rush" a relationship. Of any kind. Even friendship.

Call it crazy, but people are usually very choosy about friendships/relationships, especially when it comes to people of the opposite gender. It all depends on where a person is coming from experience-wise (have they had their trust broken before/etc ) as well as their own confidence/self-esteem (some people are more shy than others).

You might want to find out what her interests are, or maybe just see if she talks to you of her own accord. I wouldn't crowd her though or constantly try to talk to her if it seems to make her uncomfortable because, let's face it, everyone's different about holding conversations.

Essentially, it'll all come down to "que sera sera". Whatever will be will be. If the two of you can click as friends or more then chances are that'll happen.
"Hey, make up your mind. Am I a genius or a creep?"
"You're a creepy genius."

-Odd and Jeremie; "Cruel Dilemma", Code Lyoko

Icon made by boxofdoomage @ LJ

Mewberries151 offline
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby Slayer » Mon Sep 07, 2009 7:17 am

Rho wrote:Also, don't go overboard with showing her you like her. I say give that a bit of time.
If you know where her locker is, if you're a decent poem writer, try writing her a love poem if you think you have some true feelings for her, stick it in there anonymously. She might like it.

If you want to talk to her face to face but are having issues, try preparing yourself for it. As strange as this might be, and slightly creepy, try talking to a picture of her, assuming you have one.

Yeah i think i might have gone a bit over the first time i told her (i made her a whole little animation that ive now lost), and i knew i should have gotten the year book last year.
Slayer offline
Popular Kid
Popular Kid

Postby TheLQ » Fri Sep 11, 2009 11:41 pm

Honestly, for me i take it slow. Become friends. Talk to her in your classes. This will break the ice. Then talk to her at lunch. This will make you all become even more friends, Unless your lockers are right next to eachother, i'd say not talk to her at her locker because that's a little stalker-ish. Get her phone number. Talk to her on the phone. Take her to the mall or at the movies (back row). Escalate, don't come out in the open.
TheLQ offline
Star Fighter
Star Fighter