Lyoko Freak: 2005 - 2015. Return to the past now....

It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 3:02 am

I just can't do it anymore

Life sucks. Tell us about your problems and maybe we can help. =)

Moderators: The Administrators, Moderators

Postby TheLQ » Sun Jan 10, 2010 1:44 pm

Savannah Suicide. wrote:Not saying your dad isn't in the wrong sometimes here, but honestly when I read the first post and the one after, I found myself wondering, "Who does he think he is complaining about this?" Of course there are kids with worse lives than mine and I'm going to admit that.

I'm sorry if this causes any controversy but this is what I believe.

This is exactly what that D.T. Evolution says, "I went through x, so what are you complaining about." Under that logic then absolutely nobody has the right to say anything about whats going on in there life because someone always has it worse. You had your mom treating you like crap? What about my friend who's dad beat him for 16 years until teachers noticed the violence he went through? What about those people that have no family at all, been beat as a child, abused by their foster family, got in drugs, etc? So using your logic, those people have the right to say, "So what?" to you?

Just because people have it better than you doesn't mean that it's not bad. Stop thinking that everyone that has it better than you have no right to complain. I know my situation is not the worst. I will freely admit that. Many people have it way worse than me. But that does not mean that he did nothing wrong.

EDIT: Look i'm not here seeking advice anymore. I made this topic a few months ago when i was getting worse and i didn't have anyone or anywhere to turn to. After the argument with DT i started making a diary to vent my feelings. However now it's been (sort of) helped by people who know alot more than a bunch of teenagers that i've never met before. Considering this i would appreciate it if a mod could lock this. Its only going to get worse.
TheLQ offline
Star Fighter
Star Fighter

Postby emoBillâ„¢ » Sun Jan 10, 2010 6:55 pm

Savannah Suicide. wrote:Not saying your dad isn't in the wrong sometimes here, but honestly when I read the first post and the one after, I found myself wondering, "Who does he think he is complaining about this?" Of course there are kids with worse lives than mine and I'm going to admit that.

Good job for not noticing those parts.

Like you, I'm not going to fight. I'm just sharing my opinion.
___________________Image
emoBillâ„¢ offline
Star Fighter
Star Fighter

Postby TheLQ » Sun Jan 10, 2010 7:18 pm

Savannah Suicide. wrote:

Good job for not noticing those parts.

Like you, I'm not going to fight. I'm just sharing my opinion.

You seem to be contradicting yourself. You say that people have it worse than you, and that my dad is isn't in the wrong here, yet you ask what i'm complaining about? Maybe its that my dad is doing something wrong here.
TheLQ offline
Star Fighter
Star Fighter

Postby emoBillâ„¢ » Sun Jan 10, 2010 11:25 pm

I said "NOT THAT YOUR DAD IS NOT DOING SOMETHING WRONG HERE". Meaning that it's not like I'm saying "Your dad's not wrong."
___________________Image
emoBillâ„¢ offline
Star Fighter
Star Fighter

Previous