Lyoko Freak: 2005 - 2015. Return to the past now....

It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 3:10 am

Been really mad for some reason

Life sucks. Tell us about your problems and maybe we can help. =)

Moderators: The Administrators, Moderators

Been really mad for some reason

Postby matsumo itsu » Mon Mar 09, 2009 11:33 pm

Hey i'm back, this time I've been seriously mad and been in a constant bad mood, the weird thing is I'm bit sure why I've been pissed, I should be happy right now, earnin eighty bucks from chores got a little stronger from my work out I was doing but quit, getting better at drawing, you would think I'd be happy but I've been reaaly pissed off

matsumo itsu offline
Star Fighter
Star Fighter

Postby Rail Runner » Tue Mar 10, 2009 12:17 am

Maybe you should take up a sport to release some of this pent up energy. Pent up energy can change your mood drastically.
Amtrak, its everywhere I want to be!
Rail Runner offline
Lyoko Freak
Lyoko Freak

Postby TheLQ » Tue Mar 10, 2009 7:25 am

If its what i think it is, then its natural. Just wait till you get older and it'll go away.
TheLQ offline
Star Fighter
Star Fighter

Postby matsumo itsu » Wed Mar 11, 2009 12:05 am

What do you think it is, well pm me what you think please, and for some resin I've been wanting to spar with my friends.

matsumo itsu offline
Star Fighter
Star Fighter

Postby JesusFreak » Wed Mar 11, 2009 9:05 pm

Hm...

A) You've been getting stronger, porbably through a combo of puberty and working out.
B) This is normal.
C) I reccomend martial arts.
D) No seriously, Martial arts are sweet.
E) Avoid punching anyone unless they punch you first.

Avvy by Tangent, as well as the button

JesusFreak offline
Lyoko Freak
Lyoko Freak

Location: Doin barrel rolls while usin bombs wisely and the boost to catch up. Can't do that, can you Starfox?

Postby matsumo itsu » Wed Mar 11, 2009 9:10 pm

eh tried martial arts, had to quit since i couldn't get a ride, but since i'm almost 16(november 24th people stay off the roads i'm getting my drivers license) so i'd be able to drive myself,and oddly enough, i've been wanting to spar but knew i couldn't since i only have friends at school, so i can't really spar there. and i know not to punch people first unless i'm hit first.

matsumo itsu offline
Star Fighter
Star Fighter

Postby TheLQ » Thu Mar 12, 2009 7:13 am

JesusFreak wrote:Hm...

A) You've been getting stronger, porbably through a combo of puberty and working out.

dangit, you took mine. ;__;

Anyway, JesusFreak is right. This is what all guys go through. Just try working out more, playing basketball (team or by yourself), or something that requires great amounts of energy.

Also, while this is a bit expensive, get a punching bag. Helps when you find out you were 1 point away from a D (in KY thats a 71), meaning you just failed a class. Also helps when you get suspended for hacking. Just try it.

Option B would require a sibling that you can take your anger out on. Me and my brother always have wrestling-ish style fights, while helps with anger issues. You also sorta learn what to do when you get in a fight at school.

Tell me what you get
TheLQ offline
Star Fighter
Star Fighter

Postby matsumo itsu » Thu Mar 12, 2009 3:59 pm

i might buy a punching bag, any clue how much one would cost at walmart?

matsumo itsu offline
Star Fighter
Star Fighter

Postby Gauntlet » Fri Mar 13, 2009 6:03 am

L_Ryuzaki wrote:i might buy a punching bag, any clue how much one would cost at walmart?

Here you go.

Anyways. Whatcha burying? It's around midterm, I should think--stressed out about school? Struggling to meet expectations?
Gauntlet offline
Lyoko Team Member
Lyoko Team Member

Postby matsumo itsu » Fri Mar 13, 2009 6:51 pm

i'm a freshman, no graduation tests yet.

matsumo itsu offline
Star Fighter
Star Fighter

Postby TheLQ » Sat Mar 14, 2009 10:40 am

L_Ryuzaki wrote:i'm a [b]freshman[\b], no graduation tests yet.

Well here's your problem, your a freshman. New school, new freinds, freshman beat up day, etc.

Now i know that freshman year is hard at first, then becomes easy. When i was a freshman, i had horrible grades (almost failed french), and got my share of yelling and punishment from my dad, who watched over my grades with a passion.

For you, if this is the source of your problem, try to get grades up, learn as much as you can about the school, get freinds(!), join a club, and try to impress your parents. If you can show them that you can handle it, they can back off a little.

(A little hint, don't put off studying for finals. I did and was screwed when several questions asked about stuff that we learned at the beggining of the year)
TheLQ offline
Star Fighter
Star Fighter