Lyoko Freak: 2005 - 2015. Return to the past now....

It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 11:00 am

My Problems.

Life sucks. Tell us about your problems and maybe we can help. =)

Moderators: The Administrators, Moderators

My Problems.

Postby Yumi Ulrich » Thu Feb 12, 2009 9:06 pm

Well We recently had a valentines day dance and I wanted to go and slow dance with this girl I like. So I started walk over there turned around a couple times and kept going. When I got there the girl I like just ran away from me. So I started to walk back to all my other friends and went on with life. Then when I got home I pissed off my friend, Tookys, some of you may know him. Cause I was 'flirting with a girl he likes' And now he says that he isn't my friend anymore and now we don't talk anymore and then I was talking to the girl's mom online and said that she only likes me as a friend, but her mom said that I am sweet and loving. She tried to get Alyssa, the name of the girl I like, to go out with me. We were supposed t go on a date, but we never did. So to make it simple in one day the girl I like didn't want to slow dance with me, I lost a great friend, and Alyssa only likes me as a friend. I really liked Alyssa to. I am just really depressed. What should I do?
................. lllll
...............llllllllllllll
..................lllll
..................lllll
98% OF TEENS WON'T STAND UP FOR GOD...
REPOST THIS iF YOU'RE ONE OF THE 2% WHO WILL.
Yumi Ulrich offline
Jeremie's Assistant
Jeremie's Assistant

Location: I am in my own little world in my head during class during school fighting for my and everyones life

Postby emoBillâ„¢ » Thu Feb 12, 2009 9:51 pm

Unfortunately, there's not much you can do. Try to reconcile with your friend, saying you didn't know, and move on to other girls. It doesn't sound like these ones will like you no matter what you do. Don't try to advance romantically on them, because it'll creep them out. Just be friends. They'll be so grateful.

I'm so unhelpful xP
___________________Image
emoBillâ„¢ offline
Star Fighter
Star Fighter

Postby matsumo itsu » Thu Feb 12, 2009 11:08 pm

stick with your friends, they should comfort you if your in a bad spot, and just try to find other girls. trust me i've been rejected enough to know how to re-coop with it. friends will become your greatest allies.

matsumo itsu offline
Star Fighter
Star Fighter

Postby TheLQ » Fri Feb 13, 2009 7:12 pm

Well, if he wants to be an idiot, then don't be friends with him. So what if you hit on his girl. If he can't get over it, then i'd find a better friend.
TheLQ offline
Star Fighter
Star Fighter

Postby Phoenix Wolf » Sat Feb 14, 2009 12:11 am

I agree. The best thing you can do is appologize, then if the friend doesn't forgive you they are not a true friend. You should stick with your true friends they will help you get through this tough time. And there are plenty of other fish in the sea. I am sure you will find the right someone when the time is right.
Where Reality Ends and Virtuality Begins!!!
Catch Ya On The Flipside!!
Phoenix Wolf offline
Star Fighter
Star Fighter

Location: Searching for LadyLucy....Happy to be recovered from anxiey...

Postby . » Sat Feb 14, 2009 12:48 pm

for the bullsh*t, failed at the girl? Cut your losses you'll rebound, it's better than pining after what you can't have. Your ex friend? Screw him.

Post edited by Mewberries151
. offline
Lyoko Freak
Lyoko Freak