Lyoko Freak: 2005 - 2015. Return to the past now....

It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 2:26 am

All Righty, New Annoying Problem xP

Life sucks. Tell us about your problems and maybe we can help. =)

Moderators: The Administrators, Moderators

Blue pickle in Antarctica is a kind of cheese.

French cannibal pineapple.
38%
Uh...sure?
13%
WTF...?
50%
A-SQUEEEEEE.
No votes

Total votes : 8

All Righty, New Annoying Problem xP

Postby emoBillâ„¢ » Tue Feb 10, 2009 5:02 pm

Okay, so here comes another annoying problem, like the title says. I have everything figured out for my sweet 16. Now I just need to find a date (which I already told you about). I wanna ask this guy at my sister's play practice named Andy. Except I've only seen him once and he kept looking over me when I was there but didn't pay any other attention to me. Him and one of his friends just kept looking in my direction and talking to each other.

So do you think it would be all right to ask him when I don't really know him and I don't know if he even thought I was cute? And if you do, how should I go about it? What should I say to ask him to the party...as my date?

I don't need people going 'You don't need a date' because I've already made up my mind. I know sometimes it's true, but not this time. Sorry xP

So...yeah.
___________________Image
emoBillâ„¢ offline
Star Fighter
Star Fighter

Postby ligerdarktalon » Tue Feb 10, 2009 5:42 pm

i don't have much boy advice, cause i don't have much experience asking them out, but I'd just like to say WOW :D you must be a really good catch if you have to ask the boy out. isn't it supposed to be the other way around, or are they just so amazed by your beauty that they can't find the strength to ask you. cause I've had 4 guys ask me and 3 of them were older than meout :nyeh!: . so either your really great or they already know your a preppy female dog, just in case you don't know what that means think of a curse word that starts with a B.
my piddy kitty FionaImageImageImageImage
ligerdarktalon offline
New Kid
New Kid

Postby emoBillâ„¢ » Tue Feb 10, 2009 5:51 pm

Hahahaha, I'm not so much a prep. I'm kinda like scemo, I guess. (Scene + Emo = Scemo) Like a prep emo. I dunno. Categories are weird. Anyway, I just like asking the guy out. If a guy's too nervous to ask me out, he might wait forever and I'd never get to know him. I'm more of an ask-guys-out type.

My mom says it would be kinda weird since I never met him, but isn't that what a blind date is? I'm trying to figure out how to explain it to her.
___________________Image
emoBillâ„¢ offline
Star Fighter
Star Fighter

Postby JesusFreak » Wed Mar 25, 2009 9:48 am

Pick the guy you went to <whatever> with.

Avvy by Tangent, as well as the button

JesusFreak offline
Lyoko Freak
Lyoko Freak

Location: Doin barrel rolls while usin bombs wisely and the boost to catch up. Can't do that, can you Starfox?

Postby Rail Runner » Wed Mar 25, 2009 2:12 pm

Just walk up and ask him, the worst thing he could say is no. ;) If you sit there and analyze their reactions, you will never move forward. Sometimes you just have to take that leap of faith. There is always a chance to get to know somebody. Asking someone to a party can be a great way to meet a new friend or more. Trust me on this one.
Amtrak, its everywhere I want to be!
Rail Runner offline
Lyoko Freak
Lyoko Freak