Lyoko Freak: 2005 - 2015. Return to the past now....

It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 11:29 am

oh my gosh moment at school this week

Life sucks. Tell us about your problems and maybe we can help. =)

Moderators: The Administrators, Moderators

oh my gosh moment at school this week

Postby matsumo itsu » Wed Feb 04, 2009 4:57 pm

Alright (this will be long, and sorry for any misspellings/bad grammer) i was at school monday, lost all my notes at home, and so i got my friends,(from the beginning of the year even, and we are in the 3rd 9weeks of school and this is only french notes at this moment) so i take them home, get all of them copied, forget my trapper in study hall(3rd period) went back 6th period(since my social studies teacher wouldn't let me go to the class to get my notes and i was going to be late for lunch(which yes i could get in trouble for)) so when i went there 6th period it was gone, like my trapper was gone, found out today, someone stole it, now funny part, he thought i didn't want it, so let us see, homework, drawings, two sets of french notes(mine and my friends) and my social studies notes(which got me a F on my test since the notes count for points) and the principle was able to get it back by going in his locker(got to love that ability to get in any ones locker and take what you want) and got it back to me, but here's the kicker, all my stuff was gone, notes,friends notes,homework,drawings, everything, and everything had my name on it. so if that guy who stole it doesn't have my papers, i'm going to make sure the principle both makes him recopy all my notes(and i mean type my notes so i don't have to decipher his hand writing and make two copies) and give him ALC(alternative learning center aka in school suspension). there that is my oh my gosh rant.

matsumo itsu offline
Star Fighter
Star Fighter

Postby TheLQ » Wed Feb 04, 2009 6:51 pm

Umm....

First, don't over react or expect the principle to do much. Notes to me are things to be written once and never seen agian (i never study, and still get A's and B's). Also, don't know how you have freinds in your trapper keeper :umm:

Second, its just notes. Read the textbook or look at other notes. I would highly doubt that the principle is going to suspend the person or make him rewrite all the notes.

Third, Be glad you got your thing back. Be glad its still in one peice. Be happy you still have SOME things. Most people that loose stuff either don't get it back or find it in shambles.

Fourth, please go back to your english notes and read over paragraphs. It really makes your rant easier to read.
TheLQ offline
Star Fighter
Star Fighter

Postby matsumo itsu » Wed Feb 04, 2009 8:01 pm

i had my friends notes, and my teacher doesn't keep track of the notes, he writes them on the white board and we copy them if we want. and all my stuff was gone except the traper, which since the person evidently had a lot of stuff in there, it is like i a little worse condition then what it was, like the cover, and the like actual thing is falling apart, and it wasn't doing that before i lost it, i am glad i got it back obviously.

and besides i would think he should at least find a way to get my notes, considering all my papers had my name on it, and he thought i didn't want it since it was in the classroom and not with me, so since i forgot it, he thought i didn't want it.

matsumo itsu offline
Star Fighter
Star Fighter

Postby mcrlvr394 » Wed Feb 04, 2009 10:49 pm

Dude, that's messed up. But I would just try to find someone else to give you the papers, copy them twice, and give a copy to your friend. And as for the drawings, well, let's hope you had an extra copy...
RIP Bobo

lovelikewoe

~formerly known as yumi_713~
mcrlvr394 offline
Teacher's Pet
Teacher's Pet

Postby matsumo itsu » Thu Feb 05, 2009 4:42 pm

no but the drawings are redoable, and i might be able to talk the principle into letting me use the copy machine to copy my other friends notes, since he understands that i lost all my stuff since he's the one that found it

matsumo itsu offline
Star Fighter
Star Fighter