Lyoko Freak: 2005 - 2015. Return to the past now....

It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 3:54 pm

SWEET SIXTEEN RRRRRGGGHHH!

Life sucks. Tell us about your problems and maybe we can help. =)

Moderators: The Administrators, Moderators

SWEET SIXTEEN RRRRRGGGHHH!

Postby emoBillâ„¢ » Sun Jan 11, 2009 6:37 pm

Okay, so I'm having my sweet sixteen party and I seriously need a date. Everyone else is probably going to bring one and I don't want to be the one without a date at my own party. There's no one from school I even remotely like, same with church, and same with neighborhood. My ex is the only cute guy there. Plus the only guy I've really met. (The boys across the street do drugs and stuff.)

Where am I supposed to find a date? I need one before the 31st. It's so frustrating. I can't ask the guy I asked to Homecoming (remember him?) because I don't think he likes me, and if I just asked him to Homecoming and we haven't really talked since then (only flirted a little), it would look weird. What to do, what to do...

Thanks for helping me over and over, you guys. You're really a help. *sighs after venting*
___________________Image
emoBillâ„¢ offline
Star Fighter
Star Fighter

Postby ccbtimewiz » Sun Jan 11, 2009 9:34 pm

*sigh*, why date at the age of 15?
ccbtimewiz offline
Lyoko Team Member
Lyoko Team Member

Postby emoBillâ„¢ » Sun Jan 11, 2009 9:42 pm

BECAUSE. That's why. Because my hormones are raging and the world has told me that's how it should be. If you're going to post it would help to answer the question -.-;

Not that I disagree, because I don't know how it used to be with people waiting until like 17 to date. But srsly.
___________________Image
emoBillâ„¢ offline
Star Fighter
Star Fighter

Postby Tangent128 » Sun Jan 11, 2009 11:01 pm

Can't help very much... my sisters always have girl-only sleepovers for their birthday parties... And I can't say people bring dates to birthday parties where I live, either.

Do your friends/family ship you with anyone?
(yeah, the cool links in my old sig died. :( A few nerdy newish projects are here. )
Tangent128 offline
Star Fighter
Star Fighter

Postby Gauntlet » Mon Jan 12, 2009 4:10 am

ccbtimewiz wrote:*sigh*, why date at the age of 15?

This. I don't like the hormones excuse; it's all puppy love and spit-swapping.

Ask your cousin. Question answered; problem solved.
Gauntlet offline
Lyoko Team Member
Lyoko Team Member

Postby emoBillâ„¢ » Mon Jan 12, 2009 4:44 pm

Gauntlet wrote:Ask your cousin. Question answered; problem solved.

My family has been ex-communicated from the rest of my family, so it's just my direct family here.

Tangent wrote:Do your friends/family ship you with anyone?

No. *looks around* Just Kevin (the Homecoming guy), but he doesn't like me and like I said, I don't wanna look stupid by bringing the same guy to like every single event.
___________________Image
emoBillâ„¢ offline
Star Fighter
Star Fighter

Postby . » Mon Jan 12, 2009 4:59 pm

um... F that? you don't need a date.
. offline
Lyoko Freak
Lyoko Freak

Postby emoBillâ„¢ » Mon Jan 12, 2009 8:07 pm

Well, the thing is, it's kind of a dating thing. I'm putting on the card that they can invite a date, and it's already been planned. IDK, I guess teenage boys wouldn't understand ^^;

lolz.

It's just the kind of thing we do in my school/community. If you go to a party, you have a date xP
___________________Image
emoBillâ„¢ offline
Star Fighter
Star Fighter

Postby TheAppleFreak » Mon Jan 12, 2009 8:15 pm

Meh
Being a teenage boy, I don't understand (fully) the complex and diversely expansive entity of the mind of the average female homo sapien (teenage girl mind), but I can understand the hormone excuse, as I am undergoing it myself.

Idk...
Try scouting around your town/city. Who knows?
I met a cute girl on Friday named Molly, who's from Long Island. :)
I really gotta fix up this theme
TheAppleFreak offline
Someone actually trusted me to run this site

Postby emoBillâ„¢ » Mon Jan 12, 2009 8:18 pm

Heheheheheh, I've been walking around at night and there's this one guy that got really close to me on purpose. I haven't seen him clearly (it had been night) but I'm looking for him again. Only problem is that I've never really met him. Idk, I suppose I'll have to look around like you said. I guess I could ask my friend to ask one of her island boys for me lolz.
___________________Image
emoBillâ„¢ offline
Star Fighter
Star Fighter

Postby Carth » Mon Jan 12, 2009 10:08 pm

Aelita wrote:Heheheheheh, I've been walking around at night and there's this one guy that got really close to me on purpose. I haven't seen him clearly (it had been night) but I'm looking for him again. Only problem is that I've never really met him. Idk, I suppose I'll have to look around like you said. I guess I could ask my friend to ask one of her island boys for me lolz.

No, no no no no! Don't even consider someone that gets close to 15-year-old girls walking around alone at night, be they close to your age or not. It might be even better if you didn't walk around at night at all, but if that's what you do...

As for the date thing in general, I'm in your position right now, actually- Winter Ball's in two weeks, and being at an all-girl's school I do not even remotely know anyone that could be my date. D8 (As much as I would love to bring my boyfriend, he kind of lives three states away.) My advice for you is, don't sweat it. The girls you have invited will likely understand the situation you are in (after all, they are in it as well) and will likely be totally okay with it if you go stag. After all, if it is your party, they're there to see you. ^___^ But if you can find a date through a friend, that's great too.

Happy sweet sixteen, by the way! Mine's in five months. I'm not planning a party, though.
Carth offline

Postby JesusFreak » Mon Jan 12, 2009 11:30 pm

Aelita wrote:Heheheheheh, I've been walking around at night and there's this one guy that got really close to me on purpose. I haven't seen him clearly (it had been night) but I'm looking for him again.

I see four things wrong with this sentence....

On Topic though...

I'm a dude, and I'm turning 16 in March. So...I might actually get a huge gift for my birthday this year.

Okay, SRSLY on topic now....

A) Ask boys. there's a girl at my homeschool group who willfully ignores the fact that I got a girl already (Hold on for a second. I have to grin stupidly for two minutes. There,) who kept inviting me to some"Open House" O.o

B) Don't psyche yourself out. You can ask a boy.

C) Pray. (Gee, could you of guessed I would say that?)

D) Press your leg against the leeg of theboy you want to date. Or flip your hair. That was what managed to bypass my Autisticly useless understanding of girls so that I got the hint ^^

Avvy by Tangent, as well as the button

JesusFreak offline
Lyoko Freak
Lyoko Freak

Location: Doin barrel rolls while usin bombs wisely and the boost to catch up. Can't do that, can you Starfox?

Postby TheLQ » Tue Jan 13, 2009 7:47 am

ccbtimewiz wrote:*sigh*, why date at the age of 15?

OMG. I hate it when people say "you can't date yet, your too young." Let the person make up their own mind about that. It sucks when you've got your eyes on a girl and their parents say their too young. (although in high school thats happening less frequently).

Aelita, their is bound to be many boys in your school. If your school is politically correct, they it'll be 50/50. Just find someone.
TheLQ offline
Star Fighter
Star Fighter

Postby Lyoko SA80 » Fri Jan 16, 2009 8:23 am

Love comes and love goes.

It not inportant not having a girl/boyfriend .You don't need to worry about that .Asking aound is a bit OTT but it seem to be working when i do it .

It's in your hands if I was you friend I wounldn't give a S if you had one or not .let alone what ours thing it's you life .and thats that.

if you like to have a boyfriend .then try but don't get work up about it .

Fighting for a world without danger

SAFEDGUARD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Lyoko SA80 offline
Star Fighter
Star Fighter

Postby TheAppleFreak » Fri Jan 16, 2009 9:38 am

If ur in the same position I'm in, then just see if there are any dances coming up soon.
You can meet boys that way.
That's how I met Molly.

And I'm turning 15 in a few ( 8 ) months.
I really gotta fix up this theme
TheAppleFreak offline

Postby emoBillâ„¢ » Sun Jan 18, 2009 11:41 am

Carth wrote:No, no no no no! Don't even consider someone that gets close to 15-year-old girls walking around alone at night, be they close to your age or not. It might be even better if you didn't walk around at night at all, but if that's what you do...

lolz, no, I meant he was playing around with some of his friends and then he was running and he took the long way around and ran right past me. Not like he was flirting with me or anything. It was just that he went out of his way to run past me, cuz he didn't have to do that.

I dunno...I don't like walking around in the daytime. Too bright. I'm more of a night kind of girl (aka VAMPIRE xP). But my sister always comes with me and I always have my cellphone and something sharp in my bag lolz.

Carth wrote:As for the date thing in general, I'm in your position right now, actually- Winter Ball's in two weeks, and being at an all-girl's school I do not even remotely know anyone that could be my date.

Ooh...tough X_x

Carth wrote:Happy sweet sixteen, by the way! Mine's in five months. I'm not planning a party, though.

Happy sweet 16 to you too!

JesusFreak wrote:C) Pray. (Gee, could you of guessed I would say that?)

Slightly lolz. Doing so xP

JesusFreak wrote:D) Press your leg against the leg of the boy you want to date. Or flip your hair. That was what managed to bypass my Autisticly useless understanding of girls so that I got the hint ^^

You're autistic too? *throws hands in the air* Yay! Except I have Asperger's, so it's not very obvious lolz. Anyway, it might be nice if the boy I wanted to go with actually saw me once in a while...but he goes to a different school. But like I said, I'm going to ask my friend to ask him.

Xana's Fist wrote:OMG. I hate it when people say "you can't date yet, your too young." Let the person make up their own mind about that.

*shakes head sadly* Yes, true.

Thanks for helping me, guys. I have so many problems and you guys always stick with me. *sniffle* kthxbai.
___________________Image
emoBillâ„¢ offline
Star Fighter
Star Fighter

Postby JesusFreak » Sun Jan 18, 2009 4:10 pm

JesusFreak wrote:D) Press your leg against the leg of the boy you want to date. Or flip your hair. That was what managed to bypass my Autisticly useless understanding of girls so that I got the hint ^^

You're autistic too? *throws hands in the air* Yay! Except I have Asperger's, so it's not very obvious lolz. Anyway, it might be nice if the boy I wanted to go with actually saw me once in a while...but he goes to a different school. But like I said, I'm going to ask my friend to ask him.

I have Aspergers too, but Autism is more fun to say.

And saying Aspergically instead of Autistically sounds like it has to do with Asperagus.

Avvy by Tangent, as well as the button

JesusFreak offline
Lyoko Freak
Lyoko Freak

Location: Doin barrel rolls while usin bombs wisely and the boost to catch up. Can't do that, can you Starfox?

Postby Phoenix Wolf » Sun Jan 18, 2009 4:56 pm

I have auspergers also... When I was little they thought I wasn't gonna make it through school....Well HAHA Look where I am now...I am a College Graduate, boy those guys were sure wrong...
Where Reality Ends and Virtuality Begins!!!
Catch Ya On The Flipside!!
Phoenix Wolf offline
Star Fighter
Star Fighter

Location: Searching for LadyLucy....Happy to be recovered from anxiey...

Postby emoBillâ„¢ » Mon Jan 19, 2009 4:46 pm

Hahaha, seems like a lot of Aspies like to hang out on forums...maybe it's just our thing xP Yeah, I hate explaining it because no one knows about Asperger's. So...yeah lolz.

It does sound like asparagus, hahaha.

Okay, that was just slightly off-topic XD
___________________Image
emoBillâ„¢ offline
Star Fighter
Star Fighter

Postby Jazzy Josh » Mon Jan 19, 2009 11:20 pm

world has told me that's how it should be

Not everything the world says is right.

@Jazzy Josh on Twitter.
Jazzy Josh offline
Lyoko Team Member