Lyoko Freak: 2005 - 2015. Return to the past now....

It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 12:03 pm

Hate propaganda is a crime, go against it.

Life sucks. Tell us about your problems and maybe we can help. =)

Moderators: The Administrators, Moderators

Hate propaganda is a crime, go against it.

Postby Parappa-Fan » Wed Dec 31, 2008 10:53 am

Hare propaganda is a crime which a person use all the ways possible to ridicularize and humilhate (like making pictures, comics, posters and fliers) I was a member of http://www.mgbr.net (user KenshinHimura) and I´ve got conflicts with Fervicante who did the character Reika from Martial Masters before me (I was also making this character). The conflict was made by private message since an moderator recommended. I know the conflict was foolish and stupid, after all he had the right of making such character if he wished... But Fervicante went really coward: he submited my two PMs on his signature and later talked with O Ilusionista (a nasty Global Moderator and also char maker) and then I´ve got banned. If was not enough, O Ilusionista, Fervicante and others did a topic with comics to ridicularize and humilhate me, I had no chance of deffending myself on the forum. Nowadays these cowards still laughs at me thinking they did the better thing, but what they did is not more less than a internet crime. After all neither in the real life and neither the real world we are free to humilhate and ridicularize anyone. Also if these dudes laughs at me for pointing their acts as "Hate Propaganda", then what they´re doing is apology for the crime. The hate propaganda is unjustificable and many international servers like deviantart, invision free/invision power board and other specify this act as therms of service violation. If you suffer of hate propaganda by the hands of MGBR members then report it to the autorities. Don´t let these cowards have fun after humilhating you. More info about "Hate Propaganda" can be seen here: http://www.media-awareness.ca/english/reso.../hate_crime.cfm
-Parappa-fan
Don´t accept the hate propaganda, sue anyone who humilhate and ridicularize you.

Parappa-Fan offline
New Kid
New Kid

Postby TheLQ » Wed Dec 31, 2008 1:28 pm

Sorry to be rude, but FAIL

First, the internet is a dangerous place. If you can't handle it, then don't get on it. As far as i know, no one can force you to

Second, Hate Propaganda is not a crime. Harassment is, but i don't know if it applies over the internet. It happens all the time. Deal with it. Almost everything has an ignore button. Someone sending you hate mail? Ignore them! Someone harrasing you over irc? Ignore them first! Then tell the irc server admins. This applies to anything.

Third, If you are seriously hurt by what someone says over the internet (this dosen't apply to discrimination), then you need to turn off the computer, step outside, and rearrange your priorities. Do not care about someone 5,000,000 miles away.

Forth, There are tons of forums out there. FIND ANOTHER ONE. Thanks to the demise of the GWDA a few years ago, your not banned on all forums if your banned on one. Make new friends.

Fifth, Can we please stop whining about being banned from another forum in hopes that someone here will do something? What, you think we own that forum that you go to?
TheLQ offline
Star Fighter
Star Fighter

Re: Hate propaganda is a crime, go against it.

Postby JesusFreak » Wed Dec 31, 2008 4:10 pm

Parappa-Fan wrote:Hare propaganda is a crime which a person use all the ways possible to ridicularize and humilhate (like making pictures, comics, posters and fliers) I was a member of http://www.mgbr.net (user KenshinHimura) and I´ve got conflicts with Fervicante who did the character Reika from Martial Masters before me (I was also making this character). The conflict was made by private message since an moderator recommended. I know the conflict was foolish and stupid, after all he had the right of making such character if he wished... But Fervicante went really coward: he submited my two PMs on his signature and later talked with O Ilusionista (a nasty Global Moderator and also char maker) and then I´ve got banned. If was not enough, O Ilusionista, Fervicante and others did a topic with comics to ridicularize and humilhate me, I had no chance of deffending myself on the forum. Nowadays these cowards still laughs at me thinking they did the better thing, but what they did is not more less than a internet crime. After all neither in the real life and neither the real world we are free to humilhate and ridicularize anyone. Also if these dudes laughs at me for pointing their acts as "Hate Propaganda", then what they´re doing is apology for the crime. The hate propaganda is unjustificable and many international servers like deviantart, invision free/invision power board and other specify this act as therms of service violation. If you suffer of hate propaganda by the hands of MGBR members then report it to the autorities. Don´t let these cowards have fun after humilhating you. More info about "Hate Propaganda" can be seen here: http://www.media-awareness.ca/english/reso.../hate_crime.cfm

What...the heck...did you just say?

Lemme fix it.

Parappa-Fan wrote:Hare propaganda is a crime which a person use all the ways possible to ridicularize and humilate (like making pictures, comics, posters and fliers).

I was a member of http://www.mgbr.net (user KenshinHimura) and I´ve got conflicts with Fervicante who did the character Reika from Martial Masters before me (I was also making this character). The conflict was made by private message since an moderator recommended. I know the conflict was foolish and stupid, after all he had the right of making such character if he wished... But Fervicante went really cowardly: he submitted my two PMs on his signature and later talked with O Ilusionista (a nasty Global Moderator and also char maker) and now I'm banned. If was not enough, O Ilusionista, Fervicante and others did a topic with comics to ridicule and humilate me, I had no chance of defending myself on the forum.

Nowadays these cowards still laugh at me thinking they did the right thing, but what they did is not more less than a internet crime. After all neither in the real life or the real world we are free to humilate and ridicule anyone.

Also if these dudes laugh at me for pointing their acts as "Hate Propaganda", then what they´re doing is justifying the crime. The hate propaganda is unjustifiable and many international servers like deviantart, invision free/invision power board, and others specify this act as a terms of service violation. If you suffer from hate propaganda by the hands of MGBR members, then report it to the autorities. Don´t let these cowards have fun after humilating you. For more info about "Hate Propaganda", see here: http://www.media-awareness.ca/english/reso.../hate_crime.cfm

More after the break! *thumbsup*

Avvy by Tangent, as well as the button

JesusFreak offline
Lyoko Freak
Lyoko Freak

Location: Doin barrel rolls while usin bombs wisely and the boost to catch up. Can't do that, can you Starfox?

Postby Rail Runner » Wed Dec 31, 2008 6:06 pm

Honestly, we cant help you, this is a "personal" problem. If you were banned from a forum, oh well, move on. Its not the end of the world. Rant section is for problems that we may actually be able to give you advice on, and topics such as these are not one of them.
Amtrak, its everywhere I want to be!
Rail Runner offline
Lyoko Freak
Lyoko Freak

Postby Malkmusian » Wed Mar 25, 2009 9:07 pm

Crap happens, man.
The creator, Carth, had never experienced autism until she read my story.
Sorry I was gone.
Malkmusian offline
Star Fighter
Star Fighter

Postby JesusFreak » Fri Mar 27, 2009 12:13 pm

Malkmusian wrote:Crap happens, man.

Necropost.

Avvy by Tangent, as well as the button

JesusFreak offline
Lyoko Freak
Lyoko Freak

Location: Doin barrel rolls while usin bombs wisely and the boost to catch up. Can't do that, can you Starfox?

Postby MY85 » Fri Mar 27, 2009 8:38 pm

JesusFreak wrote:
Malkmusian wrote:Crap happens, man.

Necropost.
Crap happens, man.
Lani wrote:Eh, in the end, people (real or cartoon) are naked and having a good time. What's wrong with that?
MY85 offline

Postby Mewberries151 » Sat Mar 28, 2009 2:12 am

^^; I don't need to start re-linking the rules regarding necroposts, do I guys? Please? ...You guys know the difference between a "good" necropost and a "bad" one, yes? *pleads*

Anyway, locking for pointless necropost-y-ness. (Is that a word? >_>; )
"Hey, make up your mind. Am I a genius or a creep?"
"You're a creepy genius."

-Odd and Jeremie; "Cruel Dilemma", Code Lyoko

Icon made by boxofdoomage @ LJ

Mewberries151 offline
Site Admin
Site Admin