Lyoko Freak: 2005 - 2015. Return to the past now....

It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 10:37 am

What Should I Do?

Life sucks. Tell us about your problems and maybe we can help. =)

Moderators: The Administrators, Moderators

What Should I Do?

Postby KAiRO » Mon Dec 15, 2008 9:56 pm

On Dec. 15.
My mother's purse was snatched. I want to help her get it back since its got info on everything.
S.S card. License.

She already did a hold on her bank accounts.

My mom always has her phone in it and her phone's got a GPS signal on it.
I want to help her by tracking down the culprit if I can find a good cellphone GPS tracker? If possible, does anyone know a good tracker?

Or should I just tell my mother to give the cops an idea to track the phone down by GPS? Even if it is off, probably, they can do it too.

I really want to help my mom.
What sucks even more is that on the 16th (tomorrow) is my birthday. I don't want my mom to be really worried on my birthday. That's the last thing I ever want.

She's the best and I just really want to help her out at the time of need.
She's helped me through so much. I want to help her now.
My cousin on here is GinoLyoko12. :)
KAiRO offline
New Kid
New Kid

Postby Phoenix Wolf » Mon Dec 15, 2008 10:29 pm

I don't know what to tell you. Have you talked to your mom about this? I guess it might be a good idea to track the gps signal. However they may not find your mom's purse. The best you can do is report it to the police and let them handle it.
Where Reality Ends and Virtuality Begins!!!
Catch Ya On The Flipside!!
Phoenix Wolf offline
Star Fighter
Star Fighter

Location: Searching for LadyLucy....Happy to be recovered from anxiey...

Postby KAiRO » Mon Dec 15, 2008 10:37 pm

My mother already did. Honestly, they're good at job's like this, but they're slow.

But I was thinking that if the culprit uses my mom's debit card.
Whatever machine he uses. It'll probably end up recorded being used even if it won't be successful in back records.
Now if that does happen and if we find out its been used. We can probably explain it to the bank after my mom proves its her account. Which she can do.
Then afterwards, if it records the time it was used. They can use the secruity cameras and get a good picture of the guy.

Then the cops can handle the rest.

(Sorry you guys, even if this does sound unrealistic. It's the imagination of a kid who is turning 14 tomorrow. xD)
Last edited by KAiRO on Mon Dec 15, 2008 10:45 pm, edited 1 time in total.
KAiRO offline
New Kid
New Kid

Postby Phoenix Wolf » Mon Dec 15, 2008 10:45 pm

If she has not put her cards on hold or canceled them then she should do so. Whoever stole them could not only steel her money but could steel her identity.
Where Reality Ends and Virtuality Begins!!!
Catch Ya On The Flipside!!
Phoenix Wolf offline
Star Fighter
Star Fighter

Location: Searching for LadyLucy....Happy to be recovered from anxiey...

Postby KAiRO » Mon Dec 15, 2008 11:59 pm

She already did so.

But the theif doesn't know that. :)
And when he tries to use it. I'm hoping that the ATM or the card machine at the stores record it being used.

Tomorrow, my mom is going to drive by the Smith's again. And if she sees him, she's going to call the cops. Even as he leaves. She wants to get a good look at him so she can give the cops a good description of him so they can draw him out and show everyone who the coward is. My mom is 53.
The dude sounds like he's in late 20's or in just in his 30's since my mom says he looks like Will Smith a bit. It's wrong for a person of that age to steal something from someone who's near senior age.

Pray to lord, he does. I want that guy in jail.
I want to talk to that guy in court and start freakin screaming my ass at him.

He threatened to shoot my mom, but she gave up the purse.
I don't want anyone to go through that. EVER.

Nobody wants to go through that.
KAiRO offline
New Kid
New Kid

Postby emoBillâ„¢ » Mon Jan 12, 2009 8:12 pm

This happened to my mom too except some stupid teenagers broke into our car and took it. (This coming from a stupid teenager.)

Apparently, you can report it to WaMu or something and as soon as the thief tries to use the card, they get a warning and something or other happens and you get your purse back. Google it, cuz it's supposed to work.

Sorry about that, tho. I know exactly what you feel like, it happened to me lolz.

(Maybe the laughing wasn't appropriate, but you know what I mean.)

My mom eventually was given her purse by someone at church who found it or something like that...it was weird. Best of luck with your own situation, and assure your mother that nothing will stop you two from having fun on your birthday. Happy teenager-dom. I don't count 13 xP
___________________Image
emoBillâ„¢ offline
Star Fighter
Star Fighter