Lyoko Freak: 2005 - 2015. Return to the past now....

It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 2:20 pm

Missing her.

Life sucks. Tell us about your problems and maybe we can help. =)

Moderators: The Administrators, Moderators

Missing her.

Postby matsumo itsu » Mon Nov 17, 2008 5:26 pm

Hi my girlfriend i believe i talked about her before, she moved to Savannah Georgia, we talked awhile while she was still there, one day about a month or two ago she said she had lung cancer, then she hasn't gotten back on except for once and it was only for a few minutes, and i haven't heard from her yet, and i am still in love with her and worried that something bad happened to her. What should i do to help me stop worrying so much? I'm just afraid i lost the most important person i ever met. ;__; ;__; ;__;

matsumo itsu offline
Star Fighter
Star Fighter

Postby JesusFreak » Mon Nov 17, 2008 6:40 pm

Oh...Oh Lord...

Um...you could call her...?

Avvy by Tangent, as well as the button

JesusFreak offline
Lyoko Freak
Lyoko Freak

Location: Doin barrel rolls while usin bombs wisely and the boost to catch up. Can't do that, can you Starfox?

Postby matsumo itsu » Mon Nov 17, 2008 6:44 pm

last i knew her phone got taken away and she said she would call me when she gets a new one since the phone that got taken away was in bad condition. I don't know if she is okay or not.

matsumo itsu offline
Star Fighter
Star Fighter

Postby JesusFreak » Mon Nov 17, 2008 6:53 pm

Do her parents have a phone?

JesusFreak offline
Lyoko Freak
Lyoko Freak

Location: Doin barrel rolls while usin bombs wisely and the boost to catch up. Can't do that, can you Starfox?

Postby matsumo itsu » Mon Nov 17, 2008 6:55 pm

They were moving constantly so never got a home phone, like every month or two they got a new one since her mom was trying to find a job.

matsumo itsu offline
Star Fighter
Star Fighter

Postby TheAppleFreak » Mon Nov 17, 2008 7:23 pm

Oh, dear.

That is horrible.
We all wish for the best, that your girlfriend recovers safe and sound.
I really gotta fix up this theme
TheAppleFreak offline
Someone actually trusted me to run this site

Postby Phoenix Wolf » Tue Nov 18, 2008 1:48 pm

I would say this, one you could call her talking to people you love always helps... Two you could always write her a letter telling her how much you miss her and love her. And three it always helps to talk to your friends to help you get through tough times as these... We are here to listen and support you because we are your friends. Let us know what we can do to help... I hope this helps you..
Where Reality Ends and Virtuality Begins!!!
Catch Ya On The Flipside!!
Phoenix Wolf offline
Star Fighter
Star Fighter

Location: Searching for LadyLucy....Happy to be recovered from anxiey...

Postby matsumo itsu » Thu Nov 20, 2008 9:23 pm

Thanks for your help everyone, I would call or write to her but i don't know their current address or her number, cause they didn't have land line last we talked, since they just moved their, and she had her phone taken away and she wasn't allowed to give me the number because of her mom.

matsumo itsu offline
Star Fighter
Star Fighter

Postby mcrlvr394 » Sun Dec 07, 2008 1:47 pm

I really hope this helps. Well, when she called last, did she make the number private? If not, try calling it again. If no one answers, leave a message. Maybe she'll get it and call you back. If not, keep trying different things. Even if you can't talk to her, maybe her parents will talk to you about her. Everything's always worth a try when you're in love!
RIP Bobo

lovelikewoe

~formerly known as yumi_713~
mcrlvr394 offline
Teacher's Pet
Teacher's Pet

Postby matsumo itsu » Sat Dec 13, 2008 12:18 am

everyone thanks for your concern, she's back, and a bitter sweet thing is it was a nightmare she had it, but another one of my friends have lung cancer. but she is back and safe, thanks a million for your concern, it meant a LOT!

OH guess what! there is this chat she showed me, it saves the history until the admin of the chat deletes it, so anyone can see it, so i got on, and she told someone else she loved them, she said "I love you more then anyone"
So i've put all my love into it, and she loves someone else.

matsumo itsu offline
Star Fighter
Star Fighter

Postby emoBillâ„¢ » Mon Jan 12, 2009 8:16 pm

Aw...that is so sad. I know what it's like to be cheated on, you'll be okay. *pats Light* You poor thing. Now was it literally a nightmare that she had it? Or does she really have it and it was so bad it was nightmarish? *is stupid*

Anyway, PM me if you need anything. I'm here. I've had my fair share of dying and cancer and love issues and stuff xP
___________________Image
emoBillâ„¢ offline
Star Fighter
Star Fighter

Postby matsumo itsu » Sun Jan 18, 2009 9:45 pm

it was a nightmare i had, and we were starting to get back together, and now she's not online anymore, and none of her friends via online know where she is.

P.S. Yeah i love her so much i'm crawling back to her.

matsumo itsu offline
Star Fighter
Star Fighter

Postby TheAppleFreak » Sun Jan 18, 2009 11:18 pm

I don't know...
I'd be skeptical about the strength of the relationship here. I may not have <s>ever had</s> a girlfriend, but I once heard that a chain is only as strong as its weakest link. If you expend all your love into her, only for her not to love you back, you may have expended your love for nothing.
Then again, I am in my 14th straight year of being single, so I can't say I have true experience in this area of love, but this is what I feel is applicable in this situation.
I really gotta fix up this theme
TheAppleFreak offline

Postby matsumo itsu » Tue Jan 20, 2009 10:56 pm

makes perfect sense, i understand that fully, but she's special, i know i should be skeptical but ya know, i love her, and i think she's the one(i'm 15 so i'm not to far away from your age applefreak

matsumo itsu offline
Star Fighter
Star Fighter

Postby emoBillâ„¢ » Thu Jan 22, 2009 5:07 pm

I'd say you shouldn't be with her anymore. She loves some other guy 'more than anyone'. There's a definite issue here. If she doesn't love you, you shouldn't destroy your dignity by crawling back to her. I broke up with a boyfriend in the summer (well...okay...he broke up with me) and I'm still sad but I'm not going to go to his house and say 'PLZ TK M3 BCK'. Cuz I have more self-respect than that.

Just my opinion, though. That's probably what I would do.
___________________Image
emoBillâ„¢ offline
Star Fighter
Star Fighter

Postby matsumo itsu » Mon Feb 09, 2009 7:06 pm

your right, i'm done with love, it brings me nothing but pain, thanks for trying to help me through that.

matsumo itsu offline
Star Fighter
Star Fighter

Postby emoBillâ„¢ » Mon Feb 09, 2009 8:09 pm

Well, I'm not trying to say you shouldn't love anymore. When it's used the right way, love is really awesome. But you shouldn't be with her if she did that to you. Love isn't bad - it's when people make it like that.

So don't give up on love.[/cliche]

It's not always like that.
___________________Image
emoBillâ„¢ offline
Star Fighter
Star Fighter

Postby matsumo itsu » Mon Feb 09, 2009 11:31 pm

in my mind, i'm actually very paranoid, when i start getting close to someone, i freak and become afraid of that person, since i think they will either just cheat on me, or believe they don't like me and just playing me. so it actually becomes a freak out if i get close to someone.i only see betrayal the closer to someone i get.

matsumo itsu offline
Star Fighter
Star Fighter

Postby JesusFreak » Tue Feb 10, 2009 1:56 pm

Theres a difference between love and a crush, It's kind of hard to place at first, when your heart's floodgates burst forth with this new feeling, but when you understand what is love and what a crush is, life gets easier on that front.

JesusFreak offline
Lyoko Freak
Lyoko Freak

Postby matsumo itsu » Sun Mar 08, 2009 3:20 am

well i thought i did "love" this girl, but i realized i don't, and since we broke up, i haven't even talked to any new people, i stoped talking to girls and i'm barely talking with my friends also.

matsumo itsu offline
Star Fighter
Star Fighter