Lyoko Freak: 2005 - 2015. Return to the past now....

It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 4:26 pm

I really don´t know what to do

Life sucks. Tell us about your problems and maybe we can help. =)

Moderators: The Administrators, Moderators

I really don´t know what to do

Postby Parappa-Fan » Sun Oct 26, 2008 8:17 am

Hi, everyone! Long time no see, right? Well, you guys may remember Malk was a person who aways used to rant about his problems with Taylor, right? Unfortunatelly he forced the whole rythm community to deal with that person and now doesn´t even admit his errors. I´ve sent him a complaint about the closing down of FCY and he even said he understand Taylor. In fact, I tried to threw the truth on his face and saying nothing which he did to his friends was right, but it doesn´t solved anything. Malk aways came with insults and thinking everything which he did was "right". Also he aways came with the silly line "I´m just like that". The worse is the fact he went insane and started to menace people who got hurt just because he keept bringuing Taylor back on the forums and now he don´t care about his act as I tould. The silly drama which Malk generated affected even the personal life of his friends and no matter what we say, he keep going insane and violent. I know he have some of autism, but it can´t justify his acts at all. Do you guys think there is a way to bring him back to his senses? I called him a emo because he went totally out of control, but I don´t really wanted to say that. Many of the people from the Rythm community had faith on him, but even saying he would guide the forums correctly he just threw everything in a downhill... What we from the rythm community should do? Just leave him alone and forget about his existence? Or there is still another answer? I´m sorry for bringuing it here... I thought he would understand the gravity of his errors, but I was wrong. I decided to visit the place to know if Malk asked you guys what was the best way to deal with his problems, but he don´t seen to visit the place since the "Taylor part 2" topic.
-Parappa-fan
Don´t accept the hate propaganda, sue anyone who humilhate and ridicularize you.

Parappa-Fan offline
New Kid
New Kid

Postby ccbtimewiz » Sun Oct 26, 2008 5:55 pm

Just pretend nothing happened and ignore everyone.
ccbtimewiz offline
Lyoko Team Member
Lyoko Team Member

Postby Rail Runner » Sun Oct 26, 2008 6:09 pm

Just a friendly bit of advice, coming here and complaining about your dealings with someone else outside of this forum, even though he is a member here, is irrelevant and can lead to problems. It becomes a he said/he said and spirals from there.
Amtrak, its everywhere I want to be!
Rail Runner offline
Lyoko Freak
Lyoko Freak

Postby JesusFreak » Sun Oct 26, 2008 9:41 pm

Highway Runner wrote:Just a friendly bit of advice, coming here and complaining about your dealings with someone else outside of this forum, even though he is a member here, is irrelevant and can lead to problems. It becomes a he said/he said and spirals from there.

Oyes. Not good.

Avvy by Tangent, as well as the button

JesusFreak offline
Lyoko Freak
Lyoko Freak

Location: Doin barrel rolls while usin bombs wisely and the boost to catch up. Can't do that, can you Starfox?

Postby . » Mon Oct 27, 2008 9:53 am

JesusFreak wrote:
Highway Runner wrote:Just a friendly bit of advice, coming here and complaining about your dealings with someone else outside of this forum, even though he is a member here, is irrelevant and can lead to problems. It becomes a he said/he said and spirals from there.

Oyes. Not good.

Yeah like Mew would have the tolerance to let that go on for even a second, be realistic.
. offline
Lyoko Freak
Lyoko Freak

Postby JesusFreak » Mon Oct 27, 2008 11:13 am

Piper wrote:
JesusFreak wrote:

Oyes. Not good.

Yeah like Mew would have the tolerance to let that go on for even a second, be realistic.

Mew is not the Flash.

JesusFreak offline
Lyoko Freak
Lyoko Freak

Location: Doin barrel rolls while usin bombs wisely and the boost to catch up. Can't do that, can you Starfox?

Postby . » Mon Oct 27, 2008 4:15 pm

JesusFreak wrote:
Piper wrote:
JesusFreak wrote:

Oyes. Not good.

Mew is not the Flash.

well I'm mean as far as shes aware of it. The moment she would out would come her magic BANHAMMER~! (tm) and she'd whack a beeotch.
. offline
Lyoko Freak
Lyoko Freak

Postby JesusFreak » Mon Oct 27, 2008 5:43 pm

Piper wrote:
JesusFreak wrote:
Piper wrote:
JesusFreak wrote:

Oyes. Not good.

Mew is not the Flash.

well I'm mean as far as shes aware of it. The moment she would out would come her magic BANHAMMER~! (tm) and she'd whack a beeotch.

Yes. this is true.

JesusFreak offline
Lyoko Freak
Lyoko Freak

Postby Mewberries151 » Mon Oct 27, 2008 11:39 pm

JesusFreak wrote:
Piper wrote:
JesusFreak wrote:
Piper wrote:
JesusFreak wrote:

Oyes. Not good.

Mew is not the Flash.

Yes. this is true.

XD Magic banhammer? ...Although truth be told, we haven't banned anyone in months (random trolls/spambots not withstanding) xD; ...So I doubt there'd be a banning straight away...
"Hey, make up your mind. Am I a genius or a creep?"
"You're a creepy genius."

-Odd and Jeremie; "Cruel Dilemma", Code Lyoko

Icon made by boxofdoomage @ LJ

Mewberries151 offline
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby Rail Runner » Tue Oct 28, 2008 12:29 am

Funny stuff Mew. We wish we could help you, but there is nothing we can do for your situation.
Amtrak, its everywhere I want to be!
Rail Runner offline
Lyoko Freak
Lyoko Freak

Postby Malkmusian » Tue Oct 28, 2008 10:01 pm

It never happened.

You're angry because I closed the forums, Emerson.
The creator, Carth, had never experienced autism until she read my story.
Sorry I was gone.
Malkmusian offline
Star Fighter
Star Fighter

Postby . » Wed Oct 29, 2008 1:30 am

Dude, from what I understand it's your forum man, you make the rules you do what you want. You won't have any trouble with any of these folks, at least as far as I'm concerned.

Mewberries151 wrote:
JesusFreak wrote:
Piper wrote:
JesusFreak wrote:
Piper wrote:
JesusFreak wrote:

Oyes. Not good.

Mew is not the Flash.

Yes. this is true.

XD Magic banhammer? ...Although truth be told, we haven't banned anyone in months (random trolls/spambots not withstanding) xD; ...So I doubt there'd be a banning straight away...

Aye, but as I'm aware I've teetered on the edge of it more than a few times I've crashed into the glass ceiling no? Probbly be so all ready if I didn't apologize. My brown-nosing aside, you do a good job.
. offline
Lyoko Freak
Lyoko Freak

Postby Mewberries151 » Wed Oct 29, 2008 10:55 pm

Piper wrote:Aye, but as I'm aware I've teetered on the edge of it more than a few times I've crashed into the glass ceiling no? Probbly be so all ready if I didn't apologize. My brown-nosing aside, you do a good job.

XD ...Thank you...I think... *giggles* ;)
"Hey, make up your mind. Am I a genius or a creep?"
"You're a creepy genius."

-Odd and Jeremie; "Cruel Dilemma", Code Lyoko

Icon made by boxofdoomage @ LJ

Mewberries151 offline
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby JesusFreak » Wed Oct 29, 2008 11:07 pm

Indeed!

So, in conclusion, don't worry about this forum. Malky'll settle down, and if he doesn't, he'll be banned. simple!

JesusFreak offline
Lyoko Freak
Lyoko Freak

Postby Parappa-Fan » Thu Oct 30, 2008 11:41 am

I´m sorry for bringuing this problem for you guys. I´ll don´t do it anymore so forgive me. Close post, please?
-Parappa-fan
Don´t accept the hate propaganda, sue anyone who humilhate and ridicularize you.

Parappa-Fan offline
New Kid
New Kid

Postby JesusFreak » Thu Oct 30, 2008 11:43 am

Parappa-Fan wrote:I´m sorry for bringuing this problem for you guys. I´ll don´t do it anymore so forgive me. Close post, please?

Eh...I don't know bout that....

If something else happens and one of our <s>agents</s> forum-goers see, they can report it here so we can all naysay and stuff...

JesusFreak offline
Lyoko Freak
Lyoko Freak