Lyoko Freak: 2005 - 2015. Return to the past now....

It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 10:33 am

another rant

Life sucks. Tell us about your problems and maybe we can help. =)

Moderators: The Administrators, Moderators

another rant

Postby matsumo itsu » Mon Oct 13, 2008 4:16 pm

Hey i haven't ranted for awhile which is good, i try not to rant but i need to now. Well in social studies at school i am talking to this girl helpin her with like homework, and i did a project with her, i don't want to ask her out, well at least not yet. and at my school i tell people i have a girl friend just to keep them off my back. and my friend noticed i was talkin to this girl. and he said "I'm going to tell your girl friend you cheating on her." which even though i really don't have one, i used to before this happend, we recently broke up. and well i asked why he thought we were. here are his lame as crap excuses "Well you were talking to her often(We sit near each other so im not going to be anti social), you two were working on a project together(Me and her are friends and i always worked with him so i got tired of it since he was the only friend i had in that class) and i helped her with homework(Okay that is just being nice)." so i ask him "So since we talk, i help you with your homework, and i did projects in social studies well then what in the world did that mean? to you did it mean we were going out in your fantasy? " "He replied i Ain't GAY!" but if i can't talk to a girl without being considered going out well can i talk to him? does that mean me and him were going out?!. ya my friend evidently thinks i can't talk to a girl without me having to be going out with her.

Thank you for listening to my rant. i just needed a place to vent my feelings.

matsumo itsu offline
Star Fighter
Star Fighter

Postby Lyoko Wario » Mon Oct 13, 2008 9:32 pm

That thing is super hard to read.

I'd be happy to help, but try to split that into paragraphs and use a little punctuation.
Lyoko Wario offline
Lyoko Team Member
Lyoko Team Member

Postby Rail Runner » Tue Oct 14, 2008 1:42 am

The only thing I can tell you to tell the guy, is that you have the right to talk to whoever you want, and girls can be more than just girlfriends, they can be great friends as well.
Amtrak, its everywhere I want to be!
Rail Runner offline
Lyoko Freak
Lyoko Freak

Postby Lyoko Wario » Tue Oct 14, 2008 1:08 pm

Highway Runner wrote:girls can be more than just girlfriends, they can be great friends as well.

This equals truth. ;)
Lyoko Wario offline
Lyoko Team Member
Lyoko Team Member

Postby TheAppleFreak » Tue Oct 14, 2008 7:43 pm

Yes. Considering I haven't had a girlfriend yet (yes, for those of you who haven't figured it out by now, I am male), I can't really interject here, but from statistical knowledge that I have, a girl can be a friend, a great friend, a girlfriend, a preson who you don't talk to/don't know, or a mortal enemy. I was unfortunate to get one in that last topic... *shudders* don't want to do it again
I really gotta fix up this theme
TheAppleFreak offline
Someone actually trusted me to run this site
Someone actually trusted me to run this site

Postby . » Wed Oct 15, 2008 7:23 pm

so your problem is your friend is gonna tattle on you to a girlfriend you don't have?

*shrug* I'm one of those people who really don't think a guy and a girl can be just friends with out some sort of sexual tension is there *shrug*
. offline
Lyoko Freak
Lyoko Freak